Here we go with the NBA for today. Once again, there's not much there though one game does have me leaning a bit. Let's get to it.
THE NBA (3-4 last night, 23-32 for the week and 87-73 so far for the month)
SU WINNERS (3-4 last night, 29-25 for the week and 105-51 so far for the month)
BUCKS, HEAT, ROCKETS, THUNDER, WOLVES, MAVS, KINGS and Nets
TOTALS (3-4 last night, 26-29 for the week and 89-71 so far for the month)
OVERS - 76ers/KINGS (204) and Nets/SUNS (190 1/2)
UNDERS - Hawks/BUCKS (202 1/2), Bobcats/HEAT (199), Spurs/ROCKETS (212 1/2), Blazers/THUNDER (205 1/2), Bulls/WOLVES (185 1/2) and Jazz/MAVS (201)
BUTTA (no play last night, 2-3 for the week an 7-5 so far for the month)
No play here yet, but there may be something coming later on.
ALL THE REST
1. Hawks (+2 1/2) at BUCKS - Too close for comfort either way on both the number and the TOTAL according to my projection. And with 2 teams that I don't have a lot of confidence in, I could care less. BUCKS 102, Hawks 100
2. HEAT (-17) over Bobcats - If the Heat are interested, there's not much the 'Cats will be able to do about it. HEAT 109, Bobcats 79
3. ROCKETS (+1 1/2) vs. Spurs - This could be a game when the Spurs really miss Tony P. if the Rocks play clean and without a lot of turnovers. ROCKETS 97, Spurs 93
4. Blazers (+11 1/2) at THUNDER - It's the end of a grueling road trip for the Blazers, and one in which they've split the first 4 games and at least kept themselves in the conversation. This is their 5th game in 7 nights though. THUNDER 105, Blazers 97
5. WOLVES (-3) over Bulls - This is one that I can't explain either with the posted number or with my projection. I will say that Noah is listed as "doubtful" for tonight, but I still don't see where that keeps the Bulls from winning. WOLVES 91, Bulls 75
6. MAVS (-6) over Jazz - This is the one that might end up being worth a jump, but only because of situation and trending. The Jazz are on the road, and they're just no good away from SLC. Also, they're only 2-6 in their last 8 trips into Dallas, and the home team is 27-10 ATS in the last 37 games in this series. That's still not enough just yet though. Obviously, the Mavs don't inspire a lot of confidence for me. MAVS 105, Jazz 91
7. KINGS (-3) over 76ers - Another matchup where neither team is worth the confidence it would take to get on either side. KINGS 117, 76ers 93
8. Nets (-5 1/2) over SUNS - The Nets came up a little short in L.A. last night and are on the b2b tonight. This is a team they should beat though. But even though the Suns are only 3-9 ATS in their last 12 home games, the home team is 17-7 ATS in the last 24 games in this series. Nets 104, SUNS 90
We've already got the Virginia game in the back pocket, but I'm sweating the Buckeyes a little bit right now. It's still snowing here in God's Country. I sure hope the satellite doesn't go down. I hope it's a grand and glorious Sunday wherever you are. I'll talk to you again tomorrow.