1. Cliff Lee is now a Phillie.
2. Vin Scully says he's all done after 2010.
3. The hidden ball trick works great... for the hitter.
4. Penn State QB says they can go undefeated this year.
5. Rumors of Fedor going the UFC are greatly exaggerated... for now.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness:
1. Video: A fan makes the catch of the year, without even dropping his baby.
2. User Spotlight Interview: Marcus_Nyce
3. Quiz: NBA Champions, 1970-1989
4. Poll: The Uber Sports Poll for July 31-August 2
5. Poll: Who will win the World Series?
Tonight's TV goodness:
Major League Baseball: New York Yankees at Tampa Bay (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
Soccer: MLS All-Star Game, Everton vs. MLS All-Stars, in Salt Lake City (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.)