Round 2 for a Friday with The Madness already well underway for the day:
THE NBA (0-3 ATS/2-1 SU/2-1 TOTALS last night and 18-19/21-15/17-20 so far for the week)
BUTTA (1-0 last night and 2-2 so far for the week)
PARLAY: Grizzlies (-260) over HORNETS and LAKERS (-500) over Wizards - The Stingers are probably feeling a little frisky after their buzzer beating win over the Celtics a couple of days ago, but this is going to be another grinder of a game. Simply put, the Griz are better at playing a Celtic-like style than the Celtics are, and the Stingers won't be able to stand up. But I don't want to lay the (-6) with the Griz because they do still have their spurts of offensive inefficiency. In the other game, the Wiz have actually become a very competitive squad, but they need all their players to be that way. One of the main cogs this season, Bradley Beal, is "doubtful" for tonight. So is A.J. Price, and Okafor in on the injury report as "questionable". That makes the Wiz look short when you consider the Lakers will have Kobe and Gasol back tonight. That being said, (-9) essentially would have me laying doubles, so pairing this game up with the Griz for just the win in both situations will get me a (-151) payout, and I can live with that.
ALL THE REST
1. RAPTORS (-1, U192) 92, Knicks 86
2. Thunder (-13, U208) 108, MAGIC 91
3. PACERS (-8 1/2, U191) 97, Bucks 86
4. HAWKS (-7 1/2, U200) 104, Blazers 92
5. HEAT (-16, O199) 110, Pistons 90
6. Grizzlies 86, HORNETS (+6, U177) 83
7. ROCKETS 104, Cavs (+12, U211 1/2) 97
8. Celtics (+4 1/2, U196 1/2) 90, MAVS 89
9. SPURS (-11 1/2, U199) 111, Jazz 82
10. SUNS (-3, O192 1/2) 101, Wolves 93
11. LAKERS (-9, U199) 100, Wizards 90
The NIT (0-1 ATS/SU/TOTALS last night and 10-7/10-7/11-6 so far for the week)
1. BAYLOR (-9, O146) 91, Arizona St. 65
2. Stony Brook (+8 1/2, U131 1/2) 58, IOWA 56
I must say that I was seriously eyeballing the OVER in the Baylor game. That team plays a lot more fast and loose when they're at home, and State's D has been quite porous in their last 3 games. I'm happy with what I've got going in The Madness and The Association though, so I'm going to let it slide.
And now, once again, I can sit back, relax and enjoy the games going on right now and for the rest of the night. Have a great rest of your day, be careful out there tonight and I'll see you tomorrow.