- The Super Bowl finish was sort of controversial.
- Santonio Holmes came up huge.
- The Super Bowl ads weren't so good this year.
- Michael Phelps hit the bong.
- And he paid for it.
- Matt Millen didn't have a great week either.
- Soccer's officially dead here in the States.
- The Cowboys are still a mess, like always.
- Manny Ramirez is being an idiot, like always.
- Lane Kiffin is doing his best to become really unpopular, really fast.
- A look at the ugliest NHL jerseys ever.
- Signing Day was this week, and as always, it was hilarious.
- Leryn Franco is back, and better than ever.
- You probably won't be watching the Pro Bowl this weekend for the football, but instead for the cheerleaders.
- The Lakers swept the Celtics this season, what does that mean for the playoffs?
- Locker Room
- how it works
It's shopping day! [Free Agency Frenzy Open Thread]
Brandon Browner has been reinstated
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB or DE?
Bucs reveal their new uniforms
Jimmy Graham receives franchise tag
Ravens WR Deonte Thompson arrested
Andrew McDonald identified as “Player A”
Ray Rice charged with assault
Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh