- The Super Bowl finish was sort of controversial.
- Santonio Holmes came up huge.
- The Super Bowl ads weren't so good this year.
- Michael Phelps hit the bong.
- And he paid for it.
- Matt Millen didn't have a great week either.
- Soccer's officially dead here in the States.
- The Cowboys are still a mess, like always.
- Manny Ramirez is being an idiot, like always.
- Lane Kiffin is doing his best to become really unpopular, really fast.
- A look at the ugliest NHL jerseys ever.
- Signing Day was this week, and as always, it was hilarious.
- Leryn Franco is back, and better than ever.
- You probably won't be watching the Pro Bowl this weekend for the football, but instead for the cheerleaders.
- The Lakers swept the Celtics this season, what does that mean for the playoffs?
- Locker Room
- how it works
Redskins take to Twitter to defend their name
Dallas Cowboys: MVPs of what?
Bucs owner Malcolm Glazer dies
Andre Johnson skips OTA's
Cowboys LB Sean Lee out for season
Harassment suits shouldn't be funny
US Senators ask Redskins to change
Ex-NFL players' unkind words about NFL
Jerry wants Jon Bon Jovi to buy Bills