Tiger Woods Voicemail To Jaimee Grubbs, Email To Rachel Uchitel
Golf

If You Think The Tiger Woods Story Is Slowing Down, You're Wrong. It's Only The Beginning.

12/2/09 in Golf   |   Pat   |   5233 respect

 

The Tiger Woods story is getting worse by the day. In the end, his little crash at the end of his driveway in his Escalade will be the least of his worries, I'm guessing. US Weekly got a hold of a voicemail that he left for one of his mistresses, Jaimee Grubbs, which you can listen to above. Here's Jaimee, from her appearance on the TV show Tool Academy:


The transcript:
"Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."

This could end very badly for Tiger, when it's all said and done. For starters, his wife Elin is going to be a little upset when she hears this one, especially since he was going so far out of his way to hide it from her.
Unfortunately, this story isn't going to go away anytime soon. Welcome to the era of new media, Tiger. US Weekly's latest magazine apparently details the affair between him and Grubbs:
 
In this week's issue of Us Weekly (on newstands now) Grubbs details their 31-month affair. She reveals that they first hooked up in April 2007, and went on to have 20 sexual encounters. She also shares her evidence, including photos and more than 300 racy text messages. One from Woods begins: "I will wear you out..."

Good luck in the divorce, Tiger. You better hope you got a good prenup.


Hear Tiger Panic to Mistress: "My Wife Be Calling You" [US Weekly]
Notify me by email about comments that follow mine. Preview

12/8/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

idahoproducer wrote:

Ohh.. i can only talk about Tiger and Jamie on this blog page..
Because it's the topic. Now I get it. No sarcasm allowed because
the topic of the page is so news worthy and its important that we all
concentrate on this topic because that's the topic and I'm breaking
blog chat room etiquette. 

Bathroom break, Boss??

Go ahead, Convict.

I'm saying to keep it on topic because there's a place for everything. I don't care what the topic itself is, as long as you stay with it, that's all that matters to me.

You want to do Cool Hand Luke quotes, then go to the Locker Room and have a poll dedicated to Cool Hand Luke quotes. Go for it.

12/8/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

Chief_aka_James wrote:
That about Tiger Woods' voicemail to Jaimee Grubbs? No. Keep it on topic.

And yes I have seen Cool Hand Luke.

Ohh.. i can only talk about Tiger and Jamie on this blog page..
Because it's the topic. Now I get it. No sarcasm allowed because
the topic of the page is so news worthy and its important that we all
concentrate on this topic because that's the topic and I'm breaking
blog chat room etiquette. 

Bathroom break, Boss??

Go ahead, Convict.

12/8/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

Chief_aka_James wrote:
That about Tiger Woods' voicemail to Jaimee Grubbs? No. Keep it on topic.

And yes I have seen Cool Hand Luke.

Tiger Woods voicemail toJamie Grubbs??
When did I ever talk about that, or even infer
her as a topic?? Please, explain.

12/8/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

idahoproducer wrote:
C'mon man... Haven't you seen Cool Hand Luke..

I'm giving props, and here you are player hatin'.
Unneeded.

That about Tiger Woods' voicemail to Jaimee Grubbs? No. Keep it on topic.

And yes I have seen Cool Hand Luke.

12/8/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Everyone here can read just as well as you can, unneeded. Thanks.

C'mon man... Haven't you seen Cool Hand Luke..

I'm giving props, and here you are player hatin'.
Unneeded.

12/8/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

idahoproducer wrote:
"I don't like it, anymore than you do."

Everyone here can read just as well as you can, unneeded. Thanks.

12/8/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

Pat wrote:
It's my job, dude. It would be irresponsible of me NOT to post it. Simple as that. I don't have the luxury of deciding what is or isn't news.

"I don't like it, anymore than you do."

12/8/09   |   Pat   |   5233 respect

idahoproducer wrote:
Suzanne.. "It's just Pat, posting a story... And he hates it...   just as much as you do!"

It's my job, dude. It would be irresponsible of me NOT to post it. Simple as that. I don't have the luxury of deciding what is or isn't news.

12/8/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

"What we got here is... a failure to communicate.
Some men, you just can't reach.
So you get what we had here last week.
Which is the way , he wants it.
Well... He gets it!!"

12/8/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

Pat wrote:
Tiger Woods stories are the most viewed stories on the site right now. I hate it as much as you do, but the fact is that you're in the minority. People clearly want to read about it... and the proof is in the numbers.

And no one is submitting these hotlinks to the Pulitzer folks... relax. I'm not under the impression that this is an outstanding piece of journalism or anything... it's just me, posting a story that a lot of people apparently wanted to read.

Apparently you're not terribly familiar with the term "blog".

Suzanne.. "It's just Pat, posting a story... And he hates it...   just as much as you do!"

12/8/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

suzanneclark12 wrote:
Well it may be news to you and most Jerry Springer fans would certainly agree. Moreover, those who post hearsay and rumor by dragging celebrities dirty laundry thru the media are not writing something of value or in the true sense of the word practicing anything remotely close to journalism. If I liked this kind of info I would hang around the water cooler at work more often and post it on the bulletin board..would that make me a writer?

This water cooler you speak... Will there be cupcakes?

12/8/09   |   Pat   |   5233 respect

suzanneclark12 wrote:
Well it may be news to you and most Jerry Springer fans would certainly agree. Moreover, those who post hearsay and rumor by dragging celebrities dirty laundry thru the media are not writing something of value or in the true sense of the word practicing anything remotely close to journalism. If I liked this kind of info I would hang around the water cooler at work more often and post it on the bulletin board..would that make me a writer?

Tiger Woods stories are the most viewed stories on the site right now. I hate it as much as you do, but the fact is that you're in the minority. People clearly want to read about it... and the proof is in the numbers.

And no one is submitting these hotlinks to the Pulitzer folks... relax. I'm not under the impression that this is an outstanding piece of journalism or anything... it's just me, posting a story that a lot of people apparently wanted to read.

Apparently you're not terribly familiar with the term "blog".

12/8/09   |   suzanneclark12   |   435 respect

wrote:
I am betting that you could find another article to read if this one isn't your cup of tea. A reporter's/writer's job is to write the news, and whether you like it or not, Woods is a huge sports figure, and this is news.
And,the mods have absolutely nothing to do with what is written, although some of them write as well.

Well it may be news to you and most Jerry Springer fans would certainly agree. Moreover, those who post hearsay and rumor by dragging celebrities dirty laundry thru the media are not writing something of value or in the true sense of the word practicing anything remotely close to journalism. If I liked this kind of info I would hang around the water cooler at work more often and post it on the bulletin board..would that make me a writer?

12/5/09   |   pelon2lopez   |   7 respect

he's human, not a machine, so he made a few big mistake

12/4/09   |   kyguy71701   |   1 respect

suzanneclark12 wrote:
By laughing at this post doesnt give it any credibility..I think our  FANIQ feature writers and moderators and editors should be writing more about sports instead of dwelling on gossip..Im here for sportstalk. .maybe Im on the wrong site

RIght on Suzanne!  More sports, less gossip!

12/4/09   |   lovee_charm   |   49 respect

 You know everyone needs to just CHILL! This shouldn't OFFEND anyone of us!!  Just stop and think about what the former president BILL CLINTON did...............AND he was in THE WHITE HOUSE!! This is NOTHING NEW when "FAMOUS PEOPLE" do stuff like this!   Think about it!!!

12/3/09   |   rags684   |   22 respect

(Edited by rags684)

just because you have the morale's of an ally cat don't make you a scum bag,and just because you cuss after a bad shot doesn't make you a bad person.seems to me,you have some anger issue's with tiger more than him having an affair,but that is okay i will defend you when people say you are a racist and hate tiger just because he is black.i hope you see where this is going,just because someone say's it about you to the people who know you it's not true and it tends to offend.i could be wrong,but i doubt if you know tiger on a personnel level,but you are right,he is human first,husband second and then father and lastly a golfer.as human we are all subject to our mistake's the only difference is when you are a professional then it becomes a little more out in the open,and the public gets to judge you,but i can't help but wonder how would you hold up under the public judgment........if every little thing you ever done wrong were to be known how would you handle it?? before you go thumping your chest in a wild gorilla manner and say i told you so,remember the Bible says"him without sin,let him cast the first stone." so if you are casting so many stones at tiger am i to assume that put's you on the level of Jesus????

12/3/09   |   Pat   |   5233 respect

bonesjones_nubop1 wrote:
beacuse of journalist like you,things get blown out ,a man has a right to his private life,we all love beautiful ladies,what's your problem?,jealousy?....just because you have no Talent don't take it out on those that do,you're like Walter Wintal(f#*+ck) the spelling he was just like you,if you didn't have this job you'd be unemployed,if it doesn't deal with sports leave it alone!!!!!!!

If I didn't have this job, I'd be unemployed? I suppose I would be... for a couple days... until I got a new job. These are truly words of genius that you speak.

12/3/09   |   bonesjones_nubop1   |   2 respect

Pat wrote:
Hope you recognized the sarcasm.

beacuse of journalist like you,things get blown out ,a man has a right to his private life,we all love beautiful ladies,what's your problem?,jealousy?....just because you have no Talent don't take it out on those that do,you're like Walter Wintal(f#*+ck) the spelling he was just like you,if you didn't have this job you'd be unemployed,if it doesn't deal with sports leave it alone!!!!!!!

12/3/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

BluDevil wrote:
Personally, I can't get enough of this story from FanIQ or anywhere, for that matter. This is the biggest thing going right now.

I wonder if this is going to kill his sponsorship deals, or if he's going to parley this as masterfully as David Letterman has.

Nike, Gatorade, etc., have already said that they still fully support Tiger - Can't say I'm surprised, those two banked a heck of a lot to Tiger, they couldn't possibly back out now.

12/2/09   |   BluDevil   |   618 respect

Personally, I can't get enough of this story from FanIQ or anywhere, for that matter. This is the biggest thing going right now.

I wonder if this is going to kill his sponsorship deals, or if he's going to parley this as masterfully as David Letterman has.

12/2/09   |   kcaruso   |   3 respect

jswol54 wrote:
If Tiger was gonna cheat, he should have picked someone who wasn't a complete floozie.  Personally, I would have picked someone in the same profession....Natalie Gulbis maybe?

you know what, this just like any other celebrities or sports stars stories. they all cheat in one way or another. if you make millions of dollars you are bound to have other "floozy women" wanting you. he probably paid of his wife because why? MONEY!! if tiger was just another average man, she would've walked out of the house

12/2/09   |   Pat   |   5233 respect

idahoproducer wrote:
Yeah.. Everyone's ignoring it.  Look for the ignorance to continue with statements like these.
 

Hope you recognized the sarcasm.

12/2/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

Pat wrote:
No kidding... I have no idea why these FanIQ writers (moderators have nothing to do with it, btw) are the ONLY people on the entire internet writing about Tiger Woods. Why can't they just ignore it, like everyone else?

Yeah.. Everyone's ignoring it.  Look for the ignorance to continue with statements like these.
 

12/2/09   |   howag1   |   4 respect

roger clemens...affair
michael jordan...affair
majic johnson...affair

12/2/09   |   WhoDat12   |   2252 respect

KatsMeow wrote:

I have to add to your statement, idahoproducer..and say his wife should get to the clinic pronto....I agree with you, Tiger may have a string of "accidents" in his past..

Never thought about the possibility of Tiger having something that could take "points off his stroke"

12/2/09   |   KatsMeow   |   71 respect

idahoproducer wrote:

Suzanne..  Why are you responding to what awht1 wrote?? Come on, you're better than that.

Mistakes can be made by anyone?  Yes, let's classify your d*** falling out of your pants and into other women a mistake.  Yes. Tiger calling women over the Thanksgiving weekend to tell them his wife may be calling BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN LYING TO HIS SOUL MATE , MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN AND PRESUMED BEST FRIEND FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS??  Yes, a mistake.  Just for the record.. Some people (statistically probably more women than men)  don't view screwing infidels as making a mistake. My guess is it's a little more complex if you're Mrs. Tiger Woods.
The word "Mistake", made famous by Bill Clinton and his team of advisors, is an excuse word.
I don't classify 19th hole activities as just "mistakes". My opinion.

We look to golf as being a game played with stoicism, honor, determination.. Definitely a white collar type of sport. What is mind blowing is that the game is so mental, and so him striding up and down fairways, waving at his wife and newborn, and somewhere in the gallery, lurking, are women he is fornicating, or, looking to fornicate. The number of women could be a little staggering for Mrs. Woods. I mean, most certainly it is more than one. What if he has taken advantage of how many women he can get?

Mrs. Woods says,   "Okay, Mr Stand Up Guy.. At least now you're admitting it and not continually pointing the finger at me, suggesting I'm crazy and acting delusional, that it's all in my head. I appreciate the truth. So..  How many other women have you been "making mistakes" with???"   Tiger is aggressive, I know that much. And I bet, if he came clean, the number is over 10.  Perhaps 10, repeatedly?? Sure is a lot of mistakes. 

Fortuneately, now that he is caught, at least now he will know it's a mistake. You see, he didn't know it was wrong until "The Accident".


I REITERATE WHAT I HAVE ALREADY SAID.. TIGER DESERVED TO GET HIS ASS KICKED, DESPITE THE MORONS ON Q WHO SAY HER HITTING HIM IS ILLEGAL, AND THAT SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED.
"NO ONE DESERVES TO BE HIT. HITTING SOMEONE IS ILLEGAL, AND SHE SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL."

Sorry Tiger fans... Turns out you're hero ain't the stand up guy you thought he was.

Tiger has smeared the sport.   

HOW MUCH GUILT BY ASSOCIATION ARE WIVES GOING TO GIVE THEIR GOLF ENTHUSIAST HUSBANDS??  

I have to add to your statement, idahoproducer..and say his wife should get to the clinic pronto....I agree with you, Tiger may have a string of "accidents" in his past..

12/2/09   |   KatsMeow   |   71 respect

Pat wrote:
No kidding... I have no idea why these FanIQ writers (moderators have nothing to do with it, btw) are the ONLY people on the entire internet writing about Tiger Woods. Why can't they just ignore it, like everyone else?

HAHAHA! Good one!

12/2/09   |   tpamotormouth   |   54 respect

Newsflash...Tiger Woods is a human being just like the rest of us. Next up: Baseball players use performance enhancing drugs And at the top of the hour: The BCS is fixed. Back to you, Ty!

12/2/09   |   idahoproducer   |   130 respect

(Edited by idahoproducer)

Suzanne..  Why are you responding to what awht1 wrote?? Come on, you're better than that.

Mistakes can be made by anyone?  Yes, let's classify your d*** falling out of your pants and into other women a mistake.  Yes. Tiger calling women over the Thanksgiving weekend to tell them his wife may be calling BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN LYING TO HIS SOUL MATE , MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN AND PRESUMED BEST FRIEND FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS??  Yes, a mistake.  Just for the record.. Some people (statistically probably more women than men)  don't view screwing infidels as making a mistake. My guess is it's a little more complex if you're Mrs. Tiger Woods.
The word "Mistake", made famous by Bill Clinton and his team of advisors, is an excuse word.
I don't classify 19th hole activities as just "mistakes". My opinion.

We look to golf as being a game played with stoicism, honor, determination.. Definitely a white collar type of sport. What is mind blowing is that the game is so mental, and so him striding up and down fairways, waving at his wife and newborn, and somewhere in the gallery, lurking, are women he is fornicating, or, looking to fornicate. The number of women could be a little staggering for Mrs. Woods. I mean, most certainly it is more than one. What if he has taken advantage of how many women he can get?

Mrs. Woods says,   "Okay, Mr Stand Up Guy.. At least now you're admitting it and not continually pointing the finger at me, suggesting I'm crazy and acting delusional, that it's all in my head. I appreciate the truth. So..  How many other women have you been "making mistakes" with???"   Tiger is aggressive, I know that much. And I bet, if he came clean, the number is over 10.  Perhaps 10, repeatedly?? Sure is a lot of mistakes. 

Fortuneately, now that he is caught, at least now he will know it's a mistake. You see, he didn't know it was wrong until "The Accident".


I REITERATE WHAT I HAVE ALREADY SAID.. TIGER DESERVED TO GET HIS ASS KICKED, DESPITE THE MORONS ON Q WHO SAY HER HITTING HIM IS ILLEGAL, AND THAT SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED.
"NO ONE DESERVES TO BE HIT. HITTING SOMEONE IS ILLEGAL, AND SHE SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL."

Sorry Tiger fans... Turns out you're hero ain't the stand up guy you thought he was.

Tiger has smeared the sport.   

HOW MUCH GUILT BY ASSOCIATION ARE WIVES GOING TO GIVE THEIR GOLF ENTHUSIAST HUSBANDS??  

12/2/09   |   rags684   |   22 respect

Michael Jordan.......affair
Kobe Bryant.............affair
Jeff Gordon...............affair
tiger woods.............affair.............see where this is going......he had an affair does that make him less of a great golfer NOPE.........not a very good father or husband but you will see as with all the guys above who have held their sponsorships even after an affair came to light so it will be for Tiger. just a personnel note,i have cussed after a bad golf shot and i have slammed a club on the ground and once i even wrapped a 8 iron around a pine tree,will i stop watching Tiger because i think he may have the morals of a hound dog.....i will continue to watch the greatest golfer to ever play the game as i continued to watch Michael play basketball as we continue to watch Kobe play as i watch Jeff running like the devil to make those left hand turns.the fact is these people are 1st and foremost human and as such are subject to screwing up only difference between their screw ups and ours we don't have the media following us around waiting to publish our screw ups.so in closing to the gentleman who seem to great delight out of this whole mess with tiger's screw up comes other people's feeling's there are still 2 small children and a wife who when it all boils down were the innocent ones in this,and when everything is said and done golf needs to be put on hold and we need to respect the family's request for privacy and let tiger and his wife work this out between them without trying to throw gas on the fire.

12/2/09   |   suzanneclark12   |   435 respect

awht1 wrote:
Why does he have to be a scumbag? Mistakes can be made by anyone! Are you a scumbag to your wife for lossing your hair or because you could never find anyone to cheat with looking the way you do so your upset with Tiger, get over it DUDE and have some sympathy like a DUDE!

that was rats trying to get out

12/2/09   |   howag1   |   4 respect

Well, you talk about clubhouse chat, his stock just went through the roof!!!

Geaux Tiger!

12/2/09   |   suzanneclark12   |   435 respect

PISANO wrote:
You are a wise person and understand this to a T

i heard the same things on a drum...we are one...

12/2/09   |   awht1

PISANO wrote:
What a scumbag.  maybe now people will listen to me when he swears after a bad shot.  Deep down inside he is no different than anyone else--human yes--but dumb as a rock when he thinks with his small head!

Why does he have to be a scumbag? Mistakes can be made by anyone! Are you a scumbag to your wife for lossing your hair or because you could never find anyone to cheat with looking the way you do so your upset with Tiger, get over it DUDE and have some sympathy like a DUDE!

12/2/09   |   PISANO   |   42 respect

jswol54 wrote:
I heard on the radio last night that Tiger gives the PGA a bunch of money at the beginning of every year to cover the fines he would undoubtedly get due to cursing, chucking clubs, etc.  I've heard stories about his short fuse, but I didn't realize it was that bad. 

You are a wise person and understand this to a T

12/2/09   |   PISANO   |   42 respect

Chief_aka_James wrote:
This just so happens to be about one of the most well known sports figures in the world. No, I'm not a fan of gossip either, but being that this is currently huge news throughout the sporting world, not just the "gossip" world, you'll find it to be continually on here and any other sports site you encounter.

Actual sports talk is here in anything that doesn't have Tiger Woods or Golf tagged in it, trust me, your real sports stories/talk are not that hard to find here at all.

I once stated that no real professional should be allowed to swear as Tiger does after a bad shot--I also stated that it was evidence that he was a bit explosive and pompous. That is what I was referring to

12/2/09   |   jevinusmc   |   35 respect

Tiger - the first billion dollar athelete.  Elin - the first 1/2 billion dollar atheletes ex-wife.

12/2/09   |   PISANO   |   42 respect

suzanneclark12 wrote:
By laughing at this post doesnt give it any credibility..I think our  FANIQ feature writers and moderators and editors should be writing more about sports instead of dwelling on gossip..Im here for sportstalk. .maybe Im on the wrong site

Here's sports talk--Do you think that this incident will affect Tiger's game? 

12/2/09   |   sprode   |   52 respect

Oh my god what an ugly son of a... oh wait, she's a reality "star", never mind.

Tool Academy accurate tag is accurate.

12/2/09   |   mrward51   |   46 respect

sry chief,,wont hap again

12/2/09   |   mrward51   |   46 respect

WhoDat12 wrote:
Tiger, Tiger, Tiger. If you're going to play the game, you have to follow the rules. Starting with the first one:

Yea I agree with that,,if your gonna cheat,,,,CHEAT UP!!!!!,,,,,NOT!!!!,,,,,DOWN...for those of you that dont know,,cheatin down gets you killed by the current and cheatin up puts the currents head in a hole and in turn you get to live.

12/2/09   |   mrward51   |   46 respect

(Edited by Chief_aka_James)

Wow,,Im glad I dont live over there in Windermere or Isleworth or wherever Tiger is livin......Its Official....."THE S*** HAS HIT THE FAN"   Damit boyyyy....This could be bad,,,,,REAL BAD

12/2/09   |   drn0iswatr   |   731 respect

so does he get special jackets for each one these exploits?

12/2/09   |   jswol54   |   20819 respect

Chief_aka_James wrote:
What a fantastic prank that would be, huh?

Yup.  John Madden and Tiger would team up to end Mr. Caliendo's career. 

12/2/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

jswol54 wrote:
You sure it wasn't Frank Caliendo?

What a fantastic prank that would be, huh?

12/2/09   |   jswol54   |   20819 respect

kantwistaye wrote:

Damn.. that's definitely Tiger.  Texts really would've proven nothing but actually hearing him is damning.  Dude was scared too.

You sure it wasn't Frank Caliendo?

12/2/09   |   kantwistaye   |   4215 respect

Damn.. that's definitely Tiger.  Texts really would've proven nothing but actually hearing him is damning.  Dude was scared too.

12/2/09   |   Pat   |   5233 respect

suzanneclark12 wrote:
By laughing at this post doesnt give it any credibility..I think our  FANIQ feature writers and moderators and editors should be writing more about sports instead of dwelling on gossip..Im here for sportstalk. .maybe Im on the wrong site

No kidding... I have no idea why these FanIQ writers (moderators have nothing to do with it, btw) are the ONLY people on the entire internet writing about Tiger Woods. Why can't they just ignore it, like everyone else?

12/2/09   |   jswol54   |   20819 respect

suzanneclark12 wrote:
By laughing at this post doesnt give it any credibility..I think our  FANIQ feature writers and moderators and editors should be writing more about sports instead of dwelling on gossip..Im here for sportstalk. .maybe Im on the wrong site

When the world's best golfer is involved in such a bizarre story that involves car crashes, cheating scandals, and 9 irons to cars, I think you have to cover it.  I for one am loving "As Tiger's World Turns." 

12/2/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

suzanneclark12 wrote:
By laughing at this post doesnt give it any credibility..I think our  FANIQ feature writers and moderators and editors should be writing more about sports instead of dwelling on gossip..Im here for sportstalk. .maybe Im on the wrong site

This just so happens to be about one of the most well known sports figures in the world. No, I'm not a fan of gossip either, but being that this is currently huge news throughout the sporting world, not just the "gossip" world, you'll find it to be continually on here and any other sports site you encounter.

Actual sports talk is here in anything that doesn't have Tiger Woods or Golf tagged in it, trust me, your real sports stories/talk are not that hard to find here at all.

12/2/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

PISANO wrote:
What a scumbag.  maybe now people will listen to me when he swears after a bad shot.  Deep down inside he is no different than anyone else--human yes--but dumb as a rock when he thinks with his small head!

Umm, what does swearing after a bad shot have anything to do with cheating on your wife? Or are you just nitpicking?

12/2/09   |   WhoDat12   |   2252 respect

(Edited by Chief_aka_James)

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger. If you're going to play the game, you have to follow the rules. Starting with the first one:

12/2/09   |   suzanneclark12   |   435 respect

By laughing at this post doesnt give it any credibility..I think our  FANIQ feature writers and moderators and editors should be writing more about sports instead of dwelling on gossip..Im here for sportstalk. .maybe Im on the wrong site

12/2/09   |   jswol54   |   20819 respect

PISANO wrote:
What a scumbag.  maybe now people will listen to me when he swears after a bad shot.  Deep down inside he is no different than anyone else--human yes--but dumb as a rock when he thinks with his small head!

I heard on the radio last night that Tiger gives the PGA a bunch of money at the beginning of every year to cover the fines he would undoubtedly get due to cursing, chucking clubs, etc.  I've heard stories about his short fuse, but I didn't realize it was that bad. 

12/2/09   |   PISANO   |   42 respect

What a scumbag.  maybe now people will listen to me when he swears after a bad shot.  Deep down inside he is no different than anyone else--human yes--but dumb as a rock when he thinks with his small head!

12/2/09   |   Thinkaboutit   |   46 respect

There is a prenup, but he's still azzed-out, if there is truth to this article. Ouch!!

12/2/09   |   Chief_aka_James   |   3307 respect

Well, he's screwed. I'm not remembering hearing about any pre-nup signed between Elin and Tiger, was there one? That's kind of a huge deal when it comes to his money..

12/2/09   |   TheRoss   |   356 respect

Divorce! It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

12/2/09   |   jswol54   |   20819 respect

If Tiger was gonna cheat, he should have picked someone who wasn't a complete floozie.  Personally, I would have picked someone in the same profession....Natalie Gulbis maybe?

12/2/09   |   tatersup45   |   106 respect

Tiger-
What a dope you are.