Tim Tebow Is Incredibily Overrated

Reminder - Tim Tebow still isn't any good

1/13/12 in NFL   |   kantwistaye   |   4211 respect

While many are celebrating Tebowmania and struggling to control their Tebowners following Denver's Wild Card win over Pittsburgh, its worth noting Tim Tebow still isn't good.  He's quite frankly, kind of awful.  Tebow has been part of a wild rage over a player who sadly isn't even mediocre.  While he is a likable guy to many, he is not a good QB.

Its worth noting, that in training camp Tim Tebow was worse than undrafted Minnesota QB Adam Weber.  As someone who watched a fair amount of Weber's college career, this is pretty sad.  Its reasonable to deduce that had Tebow not have had a 1st round contract, he would've been cut.  Being a worse quarterback than Brady Quinn and Adam Weber is not a ticket to NFL success.

While its never been explicitly stated, Tebow was only given an opportunity in Denver to prove he couldn't play and for Denver to move on.  While Tebow has done that, Denver has won games due to their defense.  Its clear John Elway wanted to give Tebow a chance to prove to his diehard fans that he wasn't an NFL QB, lose a bunch of games, and get a real NFL QB as part of a rebuilding process.  Unfortunately for Elway, the front office and John Fox improved the Bronco defense too quickly and they won too many games.

Its also logical to assume that Tebow could improve as time goes on, as many young players do.  Tebow only once this year completed more than 50% of his passes, which might be impressive sixty years ago but is flat out atrocious today.  In his final three regular season games, he completed only 30 of 73 passes for 1 touchdown and 4 interceptions.  Pretty. Damn. Bad.  He averaged 6.38 yards per attempt, which was even worse than soon-to-be-jobless Mark Sanchez and sudden draft flop Josh Freeman.  It was also significantly worse than quarterbacking legends Tavaris Jackson and Rex Grossman.  He also led the Broncos to the 31st passing offense in the entire league.

Tebow did have a few big plays against Pittsburgh.  While many continue to tout that Pittsburgh passing defense as #1 in the league, they were down three different starters right away.  This was not the #1 passing defense in the league.  For anyone actually watching the game, the Steelers played eight in the box on every play except for obvious passing downs.  On those downs, Tebow struggled mightily. 

You know what kind of quarterbacks don't struggle that poorly in passing downs? Decent ones.  Quarterbacks not named Tim Tebow.

Notify me by email about comments that follow mine. Preview

1/29/12   |   atlantakid98   |   213 respect

MarkTheShark wrote:
 


Above is Tebow nfl.com page he four games in a row completing 59% or more of his passes.  However, he should have even better numbers considering that his running game allows a much more effective use of play-action passes than most teams.

tht is not true tebow is better than u will ever be

1/19/12   |   scquwi1   |   1227 respect

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
He couldn't make those passes last year.  His biggest statistical game came against Houston who had a historically bad pass defense last year. 
Just because you copy stats, it doesn't help you make the point I think you're trying to make.  
Every team has dropped passes.  It's a fact of life.  If you want to lay the blame on the Broncos receivers that's fine.  But the fact is, nobody in the league can catch a pass that 5 yards underthrown.  Nobody in the league can catch a pass that's 20 feet over his head.  Nobody in the league can catch a pass that is 10 feet wide.  You're not going to find a young receiver who runs better routes than Decker.  He's deceptively fast, and if you watched any of the Broncos games, he was wide open on at least 30% of his patterns. 
Ronald Fels is not a bad receiving tight end, but like I said before, the production you are looking for out of a TE is not feasible with this type of QB. And the throws he hit down the field against the Bears and Steelers were on man coverage with no safety help.  Not the same as throwing into "coverage"
And for the record, since you like stats.
Tebow in 2010 had a 50% completion rate on 82 pass attempts.  That's not a big enough sample size when it comes to making the statement that Tebow could pass under the "Josh McDaniels offense" even though he long out of town when Tebow took the reigns.  Mike McCoy, was the Offensive coordinator and play caller for Tebow last year and this year.  

Come on really you are going to say that the Houston Texans were so bad is the reason he threw for 305. Answer me why is it only 5 threw for over 300 yards on them then. Also only 3 more threw for 290 or more and two of those teams have pretty good QBs. Your right with the passes people cannot catch and every QB throws them, just as you have every team has drop passes. I am not putting all the blame anywhere, it is a fact of life a lot of drop passes hurt the QB and the team big time. Look at Rodgers in his loses this year.

I am assuming you meant Daniel Fells not Ronald Fels as the TE. Come on he is not and never has been a go to TE you are going to make big time catches on a constant basis. Cannot even believe you said that.

Eric Decker are you serious saying that  I am not going to find a better young receiver you are dead wrong. Victor Cruz to just name one. Still I am not saying he cannot get better with time, he will make a solid #2 receiver bar injuries. Just as you are trying to say he was open 30% of his patterns can show you where he was not open on others and running half A**, on others. Even passes when he was open he gave up or drop passes. He is not a top receiver or even a receiver that a young QB can rely on. Deceptively fast now I know you lost your mind, Decker is no way a deep threat or breaking away from most defenders.

You are right McCoy was OC still McDaniel had the final say on what was going on just as any other head coach on any other team. That is common sense and Tebow was 50% for being a rookie who should have sat the bench and learned, just like Rodgers did for 3 years;  you are not proving Tebow cannot play in the NFL. you go on saying that was not  a big enough sample, you can go the same way under Fox.  You are not going to get a true sample when 3/3 of the game you do not let someone pass and then the last expect him just to turn it on. So again if Fox did not think he was ready and did it only because of the fans (which I  do not believe) then would you really trust him as your Head Coach?

No one is claiming Tebow is a top 5 QB or even a top 10. To say he cannot play QB in the NFL is not true. Your statement about copy stats does not prove my point, no it does with you saying that. Stats do not tell the whole story and if you cannot break down the tape and really see what is going on you can twist stats to go many ways. So it is why you can break down the game and see frame for frame what is going on, I know most  about (99%) are not going to do this instead they go by these sport analyst to tell them what they should be looking at. The problem even these guys are split on what is going on. You have most saying look how bad and he cannot play, then have ones like Young point out how are you going to judge when the Offensive scheme are not design to see if he can or cannot succeed. Then Doug Fultie points out how not having that a deep threat and go to TE and the front line or even that out standing RB makes a big difference and QB needs these to open the field to succeed.

Even Bill Cower said

"I would be comfortable with Tebow, because you are always comfortable with players who really work on their craft. He's still got work to do as a quarterback, but he all of those other qualities. He's got unique leadership skills and his energy and enthusiasm are very contagious. How good he will be as a quarterback, time will tell."

 

1/19/12   |   derms33   |   17642 respect

 watch video of 35 yard overthrows...you'll be there all day

1/19/12   |   narutoxv22   |   1 respect

scquwi1 wrote:
Wow did you see the game against Oakland, and count the drop passes? Elway was 1-8 in a game too and for the season he was 47.5 % completion. Was he a bust? Long sacks, really how many of them were long sacks, there was many more where he lost the same yards as any QB in the league. Ok the Bears backed off the Jets did not back off, and as for the defense playing lights out really look at the teams they were doing that too. The offensives were a joke, the Jets, Raiders, Bears, Vikings and Chargers who found new ways to lose this year. The best game they had was against the Steelers, which was wow Tebows best game  too. Please the Packers needed help last year to get into the playoffs, so saying the Raiders lost AFC West instead of the Broncos winning it is ridiculous. That happens all the time even the Rams and Seahawks last year where tied and one got in while the other was left out. You guys seem to forget it is his 1st full year as the starter, he will only improve when given a fair chance to play. In the first 4 games the play calling for the Broncos was a joke, any one with any sense could see the coaching staff was not even giving Tebow a chance to succeed.

You can't even compare a John Elway to a Tim Tebow first and foremost. Second you want to talk about drooped passes go and watch tape of Tim Tebow were he would have the underneath route open for the check down and could not get them the ball. I am not saying he can't be a starting quarterback, but he doesn't have the skill set yet he throws many balls into the ground and flat out misses receivers.  He can't read coverages at a consistent level to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. You compared Tim to John and the difference is Tim's skill level will be limited as he goes on meaning he was not blessed with the natural talent that Elway has. The play calling was a joke, I think they did a great job and not ask to much of Tim Tebow. The Broncos knew what he was because they watched him throw the ball in practice and could see him struggle so they didn't put him into a situation he is not comfortable in. If you ask Tim Tebow to be a passing quarterback like the league is becoming he would not be able to do it. So your saying the games that he was in that the defense didn't keep them in the games then you know nothing of football. Also the Broncos had control of there own destinies and all they had to do was win the game to add insult to injury he couldn't put together 1 touchdown drive to put his team into the playoffs, so yes they didn't win it they backed into it.

1/18/12   |   The_Real_Stoney   |   25093 respect

scquwi1 wrote:
First do not think I am a big fan of Tebow, but lets go with what has happen all this year and what I seen last year. He could make those passes, especial when he does not have receivers dropping passes. Those guys I mention you are right can make those passes, but as it was shown with Rodgers throwing 56.5% against the Giants 56.7 against the Raiders and 48.6% against the Chiefs. Drop passes make a big difference and he had them happen a lot in those games. Tebow had them happen every game and not just one or two. So when a QB has had that happen they try to be to perfect which in return they make more mistakes. Just as you have those other QBs they got receivers that go for passes that where under thrown and which are wide and off target. Look at Decker and Thomas most of the time you see them continue and their route. I will give it that they have only been in the league for two years, but it makes a bid difference.

They do not have any TE to throw too, and if he can make the throws down field in coverage, which he did against the Bears and Steelers he could hit those.

I agree with the screen and time will tell what happens. I ask every one how could Tebow pass under Josh McDaniels offense and then under Jon Foxes he could not throw.

He couldn't make those passes last year.  His biggest statistical game came against Houston who had a historically bad pass defense last year. 
Just because you copy stats, it doesn't help you make the point I think you're trying to make.  
Every team has dropped passes.  It's a fact of life.  If you want to lay the blame on the Broncos receivers that's fine.  But the fact is, nobody in the league can catch a pass that 5 yards underthrown.  Nobody in the league can catch a pass that's 20 feet over his head.  Nobody in the league can catch a pass that is 10 feet wide.  You're not going to find a young receiver who runs better routes than Decker.  He's deceptively fast, and if you watched any of the Broncos games, he was wide open on at least 30% of his patterns. 
Ronald Fels is not a bad receiving tight end, but like I said before, the production you are looking for out of a TE is not feasible with this type of QB. And the throws he hit down the field against the Bears and Steelers were on man coverage with no safety help.  Not the same as throwing into "coverage"
And for the record, since you like stats.
Tebow in 2010 had a 50% completion rate on 82 pass attempts.  That's not a big enough sample size when it comes to making the statement that Tebow could pass under the "Josh McDaniels offense" even though he long out of town when Tebow took the reigns.  Mike McCoy, was the Offensive coordinator and play caller for Tebow last year and this year.  

1/17/12   |   scquwi1   |   1227 respect

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
When it comes to the issue about throwing to a TE, the throws the other QBs you mentioned make to theirs are the ones Tebow struggles with.  Outs, shallow middle crosses through traffic and seam routes that require a lot of touch to get the ball between levels. 
I'm surprised based on Tebow's skill set and what he's used to, I'm really surprised OC McCoy didn't call more WR screens, bubble screens, RB screens and RB arrow routes coming out of the backfield.  If you look at replays, you will be able to find at least 10 incompletions Tebow had per game where he had guys open underneath as a checkdown 3rd or 4th options in the route tree that he couldn't find.  
I think Tebow can get better next year as a passer with OTA's a full commitment to an offense geared towards his abilities and a lot of work in the offseason, but only time will tell

First do not think I am a big fan of Tebow, but lets go with what has happen all this year and what I seen last year. He could make those passes, especial when he does not have receivers dropping passes. Those guys I mention you are right can make those passes, but as it was shown with Rodgers throwing 56.5% against the Giants 56.7 against the Raiders and 48.6% against the Chiefs. Drop passes make a big difference and he had them happen a lot in those games. Tebow had them happen every game and not just one or two. So when a QB has had that happen they try to be to perfect which in return they make more mistakes. Just as you have those other QBs they got receivers that go for passes that where under thrown and which are wide and off target. Look at Decker and Thomas most of the time you see them continue and their route. I will give it that they have only been in the league for two years, but it makes a bid difference.

They do not have any TE to throw too, and if he can make the throws down field in coverage, which he did against the Bears and Steelers he could hit those.

I agree with the screen and time will tell what happens. I ask every one how could Tebow pass under Josh McDaniels offense and then under Jon Foxes he could not throw.

1/17/12   |   The_Real_Stoney   |   25093 respect

scquwi1 wrote:
LOL I love it when someone comes up with the reason Tebow did good was because of the defense and That they beat the Steelers because of the injuries. Look at the games and really get down to the stats name one QB where 95% of the calls on 1 and 2 down are run plays and then come 3rd down you do not have the coach call a pass play for 5  yards or less instead it is 15 or more. The O-line did all right but against the better teams they where being pushed all over the field. Just like the defense they only played good against below average teams with offensives that where better then the Broncos just not by much. When the Broncos go down and have to throw in most of the games Tebow came though and completed the passes which is why he has one of the top 2 half passing ratings, because in the middle of the 3rd Jon Fox calls for more passing plays.

Injuries Tebow #1 receiver Eric Decker was out after the first quarter (he would not be a #3 on 95% of the other teams) and Thomas had to take over that role. Who at times is really good, but serious you need to watch all the games and see how many passes were dropped by him and the other receivers per game. Look at Rodgers VS the Giants and see what happens to a QB when you receivers drop passes. Look it up the Broncos lead the league in drop passes, and when you have that it makes the QB more tentative. Ask any QB in who has played in the league, watch Brady, Rodgers, Manning E. or P. or Brees and you will see many quick passes to a TE 5 yards out. that is right the Broncos do not have a TE to throw too, like the other QBs. If you look at most of the games the receivers are not open as much as if you had a #1 receiver and if a team called for pass plays more. that wold open things up but no lets run, and run, where the defense is set up for it, then when it is time to throw the defense can adapt easier then that. It is a no brainer.

Does Tebow did work yes, this is his first real year as a starter in the NFL. True he had three games which he perform better, but wait that was under Josh McDaniels who is a passing type of head coach, not run, run then maybe throw.

Seeing these comments you can tell those who are fans and those who really break down the film and see why things are working out the way they are.

When it comes to the issue about throwing to a TE, the throws the other QBs you mentioned make to theirs are the ones Tebow struggles with.  Outs, shallow middle crosses through traffic and seam routes that require a lot of touch to get the ball between levels. 
I'm surprised based on Tebow's skill set and what he's used to, I'm really surprised OC McCoy didn't call more WR screens, bubble screens, RB screens and RB arrow routes coming out of the backfield.  If you look at replays, you will be able to find at least 10 incompletions Tebow had per game where he had guys open underneath as a checkdown 3rd or 4th options in the route tree that he couldn't find.  
I think Tebow can get better next year as a passer with OTA's a full commitment to an offense geared towards his abilities and a lot of work in the offseason, but only time will tell

1/17/12   |   scquwi1   |   1227 respect

narutoxv22 wrote:
 OK lets put this in perspective; There have been many people who dominated in college that when they made it to the NFL were flops, espousal qbs. Also he didn't win the AFC west Oakland lost it. He can complete two passes in an entire game, is below 50 percent passer and when forced to read coverage he is indecisive with the ball and takes long sacks. When Tim Tebow has had success is when teams back off and play base defense. He has the defense to thank for those wins because they were playing lights out

Wow did you see the game against Oakland, and count the drop passes? Elway was 1-8 in a game too and for the season he was 47.5 % completion. Was he a bust? Long sacks, really how many of them were long sacks, there was many more where he lost the same yards as any QB in the league. Ok the Bears backed off the Jets did not back off, and as for the defense playing lights out really look at the teams they were doing that too. The offensives were a joke, the Jets, Raiders, Bears, Vikings and Chargers who found new ways to lose this year. The best game they had was against the Steelers, which was wow Tebows best game  too. Please the Packers needed help last year to get into the playoffs, so saying the Raiders lost AFC West instead of the Broncos winning it is ridiculous. That happens all the time even the Rams and Seahawks last year where tied and one got in while the other was left out. You guys seem to forget it is his 1st full year as the starter, he will only improve when given a fair chance to play. In the first 4 games the play calling for the Broncos was a joke, any one with any sense could see the coaching staff was not even giving Tebow a chance to succeed.

1/17/12   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

"Seeing these comments you can tell those who are fans and those who really break down the film and see why things are working out the way they are."

I agree with this statement... but I'm not sure you're in the group that you think you are.

1/17/12   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

 "I love it when someone comes up with the reason Tebow did good was because of the defense and That they beat the Steelers because of the injuries."

Wait... you really think they woulda beat a healthy Steelers team?

Bwahahahahahahahaha...
*deep breath*
haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1/17/12   |   scquwi1   |   1227 respect

LOL I love it when someone comes up with the reason Tebow did good was because of the defense and That they beat the Steelers because of the injuries. Look at the games and really get down to the stats name one QB where 95% of the calls on 1 and 2 down are run plays and then come 3rd down you do not have the coach call a pass play for 5  yards or less instead it is 15 or more. The O-line did all right but against the better teams they where being pushed all over the field. Just like the defense they only played good against below average teams with offensives that where better then the Broncos just not by much. When the Broncos go down and have to throw in most of the games Tebow came though and completed the passes which is why he has one of the top 2 half passing ratings, because in the middle of the 3rd Jon Fox calls for more passing plays.

Injuries Tebow #1 receiver Eric Decker was out after the first quarter (he would not be a #3 on 95% of the other teams) and Thomas had to take over that role. Who at times is really good, but serious you need to watch all the games and see how many passes were dropped by him and the other receivers per game. Look at Rodgers VS the Giants and see what happens to a QB when you receivers drop passes. Look it up the Broncos lead the league in drop passes, and when you have that it makes the QB more tentative. Ask any QB in who has played in the league, watch Brady, Rodgers, Manning E. or P. or Brees and you will see many quick passes to a TE 5 yards out. that is right the Broncos do not have a TE to throw too, like the other QBs. If you look at most of the games the receivers are not open as much as if you had a #1 receiver and if a team called for pass plays more. that wold open things up but no lets run, and run, where the defense is set up for it, then when it is time to throw the defense can adapt easier then that. It is a no brainer.

Does Tebow did work yes, this is his first real year as a starter in the NFL. True he had three games which he perform better, but wait that was under Josh McDaniels who is a passing type of head coach, not run, run then maybe throw.

Seeing these comments you can tell those who are fans and those who really break down the film and see why things are working out the way they are.

1/15/12   |   derms33   |   17642 respect

Pat wrote:
You're right... halfway through the 3rd quarter, he's looking really impressive right now against the Patriots. He is truly a magnificent QB.

 I am still wondering why you included..."with the injury report" in your previous post...haha u coulda stopped before typing that

1/14/12   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

plan9films wrote:
 Seriously - are you high?  Tim Tebow isn' t any good?  This kid was a 3 time heisman canidate, won the college national championship twice, in his second year in the NFL he took his team from last place to first place and you say he isn't any good.  What you do not know about football is amazing.

You're right... halfway through the 3rd quarter, he's looking really impressive right now against the Patriots. He is truly a magnificent QB.

1/14/12   |   narutoxv22   |   1 respect

wrote:
 Let me rephrase for the writer: Tebow IS good at everything but throwing the football. Only time will tell if he will be good a that too. Tebow was #2 in rushing amongst QB only behind Cam Newton (if my memory serves correctly.) He had a QB rating higher than a handful of other QB's. Is he "horrible?" NO! Is he great? NO! He is simply effective.

 There's a third string quarterback who is better than tebow. The league is predicated on throwing the ball down the field and this man is average on his best day. To add insult to injury Cam Newton is a better option quarterback than Tim Tebow and that's his bread and butter

1/14/12   |   narutoxv22   |   1 respect

wrote:
 WINNER!

 Yea he has won games in the nfl I can't deny that, but tim tebows success is like catching lightning in a bottle. Its kinda like the wild cat with this option crap, we will see what happens next year. Oh yea he ain't much of a winner now is he. Getting his back broke by New England

1/14/12   |   kteacher   |   34345 respect

 I respected this article, but now I'm worried. Dammit. I'm going to go pray now. 


(If I get struck by lightning, I'm blaming YOU .....young Brains.)

1/14/12   |   kantwistaye   |   4211 respect

plan9films wrote:
 Seriously - are you high?  Tim Tebow isn' t any good?  This kid was a 3 time heisman canidate, won the college national championship twice, in his second year in the NFL he took his team from last place to first place and you say he isn't any good.  What you do not know about football is amazing.

He really only should've been a one time, maybe two time Heisman candidate, but uh, have you looked at the record of recent Heisman QB winners in the NFL?  Its not good.  That's why they don't give the award based on pro potential.

1/14/12   |   derms33   |   17642 respect

 get ready, there are some Tebowers who haven't seen this article yet...they are on a "mission" to debunk all theories of TIMMAY being bad...He is the Denver Jesus

1/14/12   |   narutoxv22   |   1 respect

plan9films wrote:
 Seriously - are you high?  Tim Tebow isn' t any good?  This kid was a 3 time heisman canidate, won the college national championship twice, in his second year in the NFL he took his team from last place to first place and you say he isn't any good.  What you do not know about football is amazing.

 OK lets put this in perspective; There have been many people who dominated in college that when they made it to the NFL were flops, espousal qbs. Also he didn't win the AFC west Oakland lost it. He can complete two passes in an entire game, is below 50 percent passer and when forced to read coverage he is indecisive with the ball and takes long sacks. When Tim Tebow has had success is when teams back off and play base defense. He has the defense to thank for those wins because they were playing lights out

1/14/12   |   plan9films   |   1 respect

 Seriously - are you high?  Tim Tebow isn' t any good?  This kid was a 3 time heisman canidate, won the college national championship twice, in his second year in the NFL he took his team from last place to first place and you say he isn't any good.  What you do not know about football is amazing.

1/14/12   |   narutoxv22   |   1 respect

(Edited by narutoxv22)

Thank you!!!! I'm so tired of hearing about Tim Tebow every time I turn on the t.v. We can't hear to much about the record season Bress had or the season that Rodgers had. Tim Tebow wins games in ways that make you fall on the floor. When you see guys going out of bounds fumbling the ball, field goal kickers kicking 60 yarders like it practice. People want to jump on the band wagon. In reality he is not even an average NFL quarterback and any body who say's differently is a Tebow hater. It's utterly ridiculous

1/13/12   |   kantwistaye   |   4211 respect

MarkTheShark wrote:
 You know I love you man but everyone who knows football knows Tebow is meh to average as a QB, so why do there articles have to be written. I certaiinly dont care about the weekend fan who only gets home from church in time to watch Tebow fulfill their Christian Sunday afternoons but cluldnt tell me who the starting left tackle is for the Broncos. (Ryan Clady by the way) But what I take umbrage with is calling Josh Freeman a draft flop. Interesting because their stories are related.
One QB has the best rushing offense in the NFL while the other has the 3rd worst.
Ill give you one guess.
As bad as Tebow was he still threw 12 TDs to only 6 INTs. Why? Because of what teams had to do to respect their #1 rushing attack.
Meanwhile Freeman threw 25 TDs vs only 6 INTs in 2010. He regressed badly this season because there was zero run game and a defense that was the WORST in the NFL over the last half of the season.  Give the guy a semblance of a rushing attack and a defense that doesnt automatically put you in a 24 point hole by halftime and you will see wins out of the Fivechise.

Freeman's regression was stunning.  I do believe he's way better than what he showed this year.  Hopefully the Bucs get their heads out of their asses and don't hire any of the retreads they're rumored to want.

1/13/12   |   kantwistaye   |   4211 respect

I did miss the Bears game. That said he finished an entire pass above 50%. Regardless, I was wrong.

1/13/12   |   MarkTheShark   |   590 respect

 


Above is Tebow nfl.com page he four games in a row completing 59% or more of his passes.  However, he should have even better numbers considering that his running game allows a much more effective use of play-action passes than most teams.

1/13/12   |   MarkTheShark   |   590 respect

 You know I love you man but everyone who knows football knows Tebow is meh to average as a QB, so why do there articles have to be written. I certaiinly dont care about the weekend fan who only gets home from church in time to watch Tebow fulfill their Christian Sunday afternoons but cluldnt tell me who the starting left tackle is for the Broncos. (Ryan Clady by the way) But what I take umbrage with is calling Josh Freeman a draft flop. Interesting because their stories are related.
One QB has the best rushing offense in the NFL while the other has the 3rd worst.
Ill give you one guess.
As bad as Tebow was he still threw 12 TDs to only 6 INTs. Why? Because of what teams had to do to respect their #1 rushing attack.
Meanwhile Freeman threw 25 TDs vs only 6 INTs in 2010. He regressed badly this season because there was zero run game and a defense that was the WORST in the NFL over the last half of the season.  Give the guy a semblance of a rushing attack and a defense that doesnt automatically put you in a 24 point hole by halftime and you will see wins out of the Fivechise.

1/13/12   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

marcus_nyce wrote:
I completely agree, but he has friends in high places... like heaven: 13 players on the Pats are questionable. How shocked would you be if New England had 25 or 30 "game time" decisions by Saturday afternoon?

 That's nothing new for the Patriots. Belichick is known for being a huge douchebag with the injury report.

1/13/12   |   marcus_nyce   |   27036 respect

I completely agree, but he has friends in high places... like heaven: 13 players on the Pats are questionable. How shocked would you be if New England had 25 or 30 "game time" decisions by Saturday afternoon?

1/13/12   |   Michael_G   |   37405 respect

Amen