UFC 100 Results - Brock Lesnar, Georges St Pierre, Dan Henderson Win

UFC 100 Lives Up To The Hype, And Two Champions Retain Their Belts [UFC 100 Recap/Results]

7/12/09 in MMA   |   RearNakedNews   |   0 respect



For Results with Full Play-by-Plays of all the action, CLICK HERE.

  Preliminary Card

Matt Grice vs Shannon Gugerty
-Gugerty Wins by 1st Rd Submission (Guillotine)
Tom Lawlor vs CB Dollaway
-Lawlor Wins by 1st Rd Submission (Guillotine)
TJ Grant vs Dong Hyun Kim
-Kim Wins by Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
Jake O'Brien vs Jon Jones
-Jones Wins by 2nd Rd Submission (Guillotine)
Jim Miller vs Mac Danzig
-Miller Wins by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Stephan Bonnar vs Mark Coleman
-Coleman Wins by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

PPV Card
Jon Fitch vs Paulo Thiago
-Fitch Wins by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Alan Belcher vs Yoshihiro Akiyama
-Akiyama Wins by Split Decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)
Dan Henderson vs Michael Bisping
-Henderson Wins by 2nd Rd TKO
Thiago Alves vs Georges St-Pierre (WW Title)
-St-Pierre Wins by Unanimous Decision (50-45, 50-44, 50-45)
Frank Mir vs Brock Lesnar (HW Title)
-Lesnar Wins by 2nd Rd TKO
Notify me by email about comments that follow mine. Preview

7/14/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

Pat wrote:
I don't think that's possible. The UFC has never paid anywhere near that much to ANY fighter. The most I've seen is around $800,000. That's also around what Fedor has been making for Affliction.

Lesnar was paid 400,000 for his fight ...GSP also  paid 400k....http://mmafrenzy.com/10925/ufc-100-main-event-salaries-lesnar-receives-400000-mir-could-earn-90k-with-victory/

7/14/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

The main problem for Fedor has been that the UFC has demanded that he sign an exclusive contract with them, which would prohibit him from fighting anywhere else. He has a tournament that he hosts (and fights in) in Russia every year, and the UFC would prohibit from doing so. He also does exhibition matches here and there, which would also be prohibited under a UFC contract.

Basically he wants the UFC to ease up a bit on those restrictions, and they refuse to do it.

7/14/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
I can Honestly say I have no idea what Trump is paying him but It is rumored that Brock made somewhere in the tune of 3 mil for this fight with Mir. I do not see Fedor making that for one fight in Affliction. It is a solid theroy that Fedor wants to stay away from the cage were a guy like Randy can trap him and ground and pound.

I don't think that's possible. The UFC has never paid anywhere near that much to ANY fighter. The most I've seen is around $800,000. That's also around what Fedor has been making for Affliction.

7/14/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

wrote:

I am thinking that we don't really know what his contract is.  We do know that when they post fighters winnings others make more but I believe he has substantial signing bonus's and other royalties that he receives.  I am betting it is a lot more than he would make in UFC.  Also the more I think about it and read about it there was a statement from some folks at M1 Global says that Couture vs Fedor won't be happening in the Octagon.  I have to wonder to myself if that is Fedor's achilles heal.  Maybe he has a fear of or knows he needs to fight in a ring.  Just throwing that out there.  If anyone has any details on that I would love to read about it.  Wish I had more time to surf the net but would much rather read blogs and forums in FanIQ with my spare time. 

I can Honestly say I have no idea what Trump is paying him but It is rumored that Brock made somewhere in the tune of 3 mil for this fight with Mir. I do not see Fedor making that for one fight in Affliction. It is a solid theroy that Fedor wants to stay away from the cage were a guy like Randy can trap him and ground and pound.

7/13/09   |   ilthdat

Bisbing lost his tea and crumpets

7/13/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

MrOrangeman wrote:
UFC, MMA, Pride, Whatever the hell they are calling it now is a joke. Who's gonna remember these guys in 5-10 years? No one. How many boxers can you remember in the past 70 years? Ali, Frazier, Sugar Ray, Hit Man, Marvelous Marvin, Tyson, Holyfield, Foreman......show I keep going? And that's in the last 30 years or so.

Not sure why you felt the need to post identical comments in two sepearate places, but you can read my response to his foolishness over here.

7/13/09   |   MrOrangeman   |   42 respect

Pat wrote:
In fairness to Fedor, he has already beaten a laundry list of former and current UFC title holders and/or contenders, including Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia, Matt Lindland, Mark Hunt, Mark Coleman (twice), Mirko Filipovic, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (twice), Kevin Randleman and Heath Herring.

Fedor has beaten the best of the best. There's no way you can say that he hasn't proven himself.

UFC, MMA, Pride, Whatever the hell they are calling it now is a joke. Who's gonna remember these guys in 5-10 years? No one. How many boxers can you remember in the past 70 years? Ali, Frazier, Sugar Ray, Hit Man, Marvelous Marvin, Tyson, Holyfield, Foreman......show I keep going? And that's in the last 30 years or so.

7/13/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

Pat wrote:
In fairness to Fedor, he has already beaten a laundry list of former and current UFC title holders and/or contenders, including Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia, Matt Lindland, Mark Hunt, Mark Coleman (twice), Mirko Filipovic, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (twice), Kevin Randleman and Heath Herring.

Fedor has beaten the best of the best. There's no way you can say that he hasn't proven himself.

I did not say that either. He has proven himself but his best is over. Sylvia is a joke, Lildland while tough is not one of the best, same with Coleman. Nogueira while great always gets beat up in his fights even in wins...he just usually finds a way to win late. Randleman is a great athlete but not the greatest fighters. Herring is a good fighter as well but hasn't had any success in the UFC. While Fedor has been dominant and proved to be great all I'm saying is his best is over. For the majority of the guys on your list there is a reason they are not in the UFC anymore.

7/13/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
I didn't say that Cain or Shane would out wrestle Brock. I said that they would make it a fight. Shane is just as big as Brock and has incredible punching power. Cain also has punching power and great stand up. Both fighters have a solid wrestling back ground. Look at the Coture fight he was able to temporally negate the wrestling of Brock and lost due to the fact that Brock caught him with a very hard shot.  As far as Fedor goes do you ever wonder why he chooses to stay away from the UFC? The biggest and best organization with the majority of the sports top fighters? Right now Fedor has a god like persona. Dana would be willing to pay him way more then what he fights for now.  Fedor has a lot to loose if he comes to the UFC and gets beat. No longer is he viewed as a  untouchable Deity. His fight against Arloski was not going so good for him then he caught Andre being overconfident and made him pay. While Fedor is one of the greatest I think he is on his decline and I can think of a couple of guys in the UFC right now that would beat him. Mir, Lesnar, Coture, Carwin, Velasquez, Congo, Gonzaga.... Not saying all of them beat Fedor but I will say that if he fought all of them he would loose more then he wins.

I will also have to disagree with you on the scripted effect of wrestling as well. Fake or Real,  Movie or not a bad influence on kids is a bad influence.

In fairness to Fedor, he has already beaten a laundry list of former and current UFC title holders and/or contenders, including Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia, Matt Lindland, Mark Hunt, Mark Coleman (twice), Mirko Filipovic, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (twice), Kevin Randleman and Heath Herring.

Fedor has beaten the best of the best. There's no way you can say that he hasn't proven himself.

7/13/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

wrote:
It is a fact that Lesnar is bigger and definately stronger than just about anyone in any fighting game.  But, Lesnar is a pure wrestler with insane strength and leverage so that is what will make him better than most, so I will back off the weight thing.  Your point is taken and I have to agree on the Gracie analogy.   I am still not buying into his hype.  Everyone is putting him on a pedastal way too soon and I can't do that.  My opinion is all just like Lesnar has his. 

Conviction of Lesnar was not what I was doing.  I was stating an opinion and simply said I would not be surprised especially knowing where  he came from and all the reasons my son does not watch WWE anymore.  So I will kill two birds with one stone here.  My son watched the tragedy of Eddie Guerrero, for those that don't know died at a very young age and steroids had play in it.  My son watched the tragedy of many others in that business along with Chris Benoit who killed his family and hisself.  Sick!!!!  Bottom line is that is where Lesnar came from so it is not a stretch to think that he had that in his life at any point.  Also, my son knew enough watching all this to stop watching wrestling of that type.  And yes, scripted is different because that paints a good guy bad guy picture just like a good action flick.  This is real life, real fighting, and a sport I have a ton of respect for. 

As to your comment about Fedor, I am not quite sure where you get that but that is your opinion.  I think Fedor would beat Lesnar 2 out of 3 times.  As to the wrestling ability......no I can't agree on that.  Nobdoy is going to outwrestle, outleverage, or overpower Lesnar.  Just not going to happen.  He is only going to be beaten by someone who can strike and strike with extreme power or someone that is savvy enough to submit him but not while on their back. 

We all have rights to our opinions of course.  Some will defend and some will attack.  That is the way of the world. 

Also, trash talk prior and hyping for the draw is one thing.  When it is done, what did Mir do...he showed respect.  Also Mir is an amazing dude as he just got his face dismantled and his skull pummeled but he was not afraid.   And I read a comment earlier about rewinding.  Mir could barely stand.  That jerk forward was Mir trying not to fall down more than a jump at Lesnar.  Mir gave nothing but respect in his post interview which the right thing to do. 

I didn't say that Cain or Shane would out wrestle Brock. I said that they would make it a fight. Shane is just as big as Brock and has incredible punching power. Cain also has punching power and great stand up. Both fighters have a solid wrestling back ground. Look at the Coture fight he was able to temporally negate the wrestling of Brock and lost due to the fact that Brock caught him with a very hard shot.  As far as Fedor goes do you ever wonder why he chooses to stay away from the UFC? The biggest and best organization with the majority of the sports top fighters? Right now Fedor has a god like persona. Dana would be willing to pay him way more then what he fights for now.  Fedor has a lot to loose if he comes to the UFC and gets beat. No longer is he viewed as a  untouchable Deity. His fight against Arloski was not going so good for him then he caught Andre being overconfident and made him pay. While Fedor is one of the greatest I think he is on his decline and I can think of a couple of guys in the UFC right now that would beat him. Mir, Lesnar, Coture, Carwin, Velasquez, Congo, Gonzaga.... Not saying all of them beat Fedor but I will say that if he fought all of them he would loose more then he wins.

I will also have to disagree with you on the scripted effect of wrestling as well. Fake or Real,  Movie or not a bad influence on kids is a bad influence.

7/12/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
I'm going to go against the grain here and say that Brock will be good for the sport. The UFC  had record number PPV viewers. Partially because of the card and the fact that it was UFC 100, but a large number is also simply because of Brock. With the shenanigans after the fight I guarantee that next time he fights once again there will be a huge amount of PPV buyers.  Casual fans of the sport will tune in just for that reason. While in might not be popular with more traditional fans of the sport he will boost ratings. Look what Kimbo did for ratings the short time he fought in Elite. While he may not help the overall image of the sport he will help it grow. Right or wrong I am just saying he is not the first to act like this, I just think that he gets more negative press due to the fact that he came from the WWE. 

As far as the end of the fight goes rewind your tivo and watch Frank made the first move towards Lesnar and Brock simply said Talk Smack now. As far as the crowd goes oh well...I might do the same when I'm being booed by 10000 people. Bud light is the UFC's sponsor not Brock's. If I work for Home Depot it doesn't mean I cant shop at Ace Hardware.

I can't argue with that... he's going to be AWESOME for the growth of the sport. The fact that people will hate him is a good thing, if anything, financially speaking. It just feels too much like WWE to me, and I really can't stand that.

7/12/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

Pat wrote:
This might sound a little ridiculous, but when GSP told Matt Hughes that he wasn't impressed by his performance, I don't think he was just talking trash. I think he just genuinely wasn't impressed by his performance. And he showed why, by completely dismantling Hughes in the rematch, just like he did with Serra in theirs.

I don't believe in flukes in MMA, because you could claim that every KO is a fluke, really. I think that Serra trained hard to get to the point where he could knock out someone like GSP like that, and his training paid off. But in the end, GSP is a better fighter for it.

I think that if you look up everything that Frank Mir has said even leading up to this fight, I think you'll notice that while he hasn't always been completely complimentary of Brock, he was always at least somewhat respectful. Lesnar, on the other hand, has been a total ass the entire time. He's the opposite of everything that MMA is about.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that Brock will be good for the sport. The UFC  had record number PPV viewers. Partially because of the card and the fact that it was UFC 100, but a large number is also simply because of Brock. With the shenanigans after the fight I guarantee that next time he fights once again there will be a huge amount of PPV buyers.  Casual fans of the sport will tune in just for that reason. While in might not be popular with more traditional fans of the sport he will boost ratings. Look what Kimbo did for ratings the short time he fought in Elite. While he may not help the overall image of the sport he will help it grow. Right or wrong I am just saying he is not the first to act like this, I just think that he gets more negative press due to the fact that he came from the WWE. 

As far as the end of the fight goes rewind your tivo and watch Frank made the first move towards Lesnar and Brock simply said Talk Smack now. As far as the crowd goes oh well...I might do the same when I'm being booed by 10000 people. Bud light is the UFC's sponsor not Brock's. If I work for Home Depot it doesn't mean I cant shop at Ace Hardware.

7/12/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
GSP has tons of class...wait remember after Matt Serra beat him and he said that it was a fluke and he wasn't 100% so that's why he lost.... oh ya and remember when Matt Hughes won a fight and GSP went to the post fight interview and said how he wasn't impressed and when he fought Hughes in the rematch  it would be different.

Mir gave credit only because he just got destroyed. It would have been a different comment had he won that fight.

This might sound a little ridiculous, but when GSP told Matt Hughes that he wasn't impressed by his performance, I don't think he was just talking trash. I think he just genuinely wasn't impressed by his performance. And he showed why, by completely dismantling Hughes in the rematch, just like he did with Serra in theirs.

I don't believe in flukes in MMA, because you could claim that every KO is a fluke, really. I think that Serra trained hard to get to the point where he could knock out someone like GSP like that, and his training paid off. But in the end, GSP is a better fighter for it.

I think that if you look up everything that Frank Mir has said even leading up to this fight, I think you'll notice that while he hasn't always been completely complimentary of Brock, he was always at least somewhat respectful. Lesnar, on the other hand, has been a total ass the entire time. He's the opposite of everything that MMA is about.

7/12/09   |   Scott   |   53571 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
GSP has tons of class...wait remember after Matt Serra beat him and he said that it was a fluke and he wasn't 100% so that's why he lost.... oh ya and remember when Matt Hughes won a fight and GSP went to the post fight interview and said how he wasn't impressed and when he fought Hughes in the rematch  it would be different.

Mir gave credit only because he just got destroyed. It would have been a different comment had he won that fight.

I didnt see GSP win his match, get into the face of the opponent he just beat, flip the crowd off, talk smack about one of the advertisers of the company he works for and make a circus of his sport..... did you?   And I bet Frank Mir wouldnt have done the same thing either.

7/12/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

Scott wrote:

I dont have a problem with guys talking smack leading up or before the fight.  It brings an added element to the match.  However, after the match we never see the type of display that we saw from Brock.  Even Mir himself gave credit where credit was due to Lesnar for taking it to him and capitalizing on a couple of mistakes that Mir had made.   Lesnar could learn a thing or two about class and handling yourself after a martch from one GSP

GSP has tons of class...wait remember after Matt Serra beat him and he said that it was a fluke and he wasn't 100% so that's why he lost.... oh ya and remember when Matt Hughes won a fight and GSP went to the post fight interview and said how he wasn't impressed and when he fought Hughes in the rematch  it would be different.

Mir gave credit only because he just got destroyed. It would have been a different comment had he won that fight.

7/12/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
I do to. I was looking forward to the Jones fight and the Bonnar fight. I think the UFC should air every fight after the main card for  the PPV audience. Hell we pay 50 dollars for it.

They usually show at least a couple of them after the main card. I was very surprised that they didn't do that this time.

7/12/09   |   Scott   |   53571 respect

I dont have a problem with guys talking smack leading up or before the fight.  It brings an added element to the match.  However, after the match we never see the type of display that we saw from Brock.  Even Mir himself gave credit where credit was due to Lesnar for taking it to him and capitalizing on a couple of mistakes that Mir had made.   Lesnar could learn a thing or two about class and handling yourself after a martch from one GSP

7/12/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

fourtime7 wrote:
I WHICH THEY WOULD SHOW MORE PRELIMINARY FIGHTS. GREAT ACTION. HENDO IS A MONSTER AAGAINST LESSER OPPONENTS. SILVA WILL WASH HIM AGAIN. GSP IS AN ASSAIN. BUT WHAT TO SEE HIS CHIN GET TEST. B LES IS THE CHARACTER THE UFC NEEDS TO GET MAIN STREAM ATTENTION.NO SUCH THINGS AS BAD PUBLICY. JON JONES WILL BE A CHAMP REAL SOON GET THAT BOY ON TV...

I do to. I was looking forward to the Jones fight and the Bonnar fight. I think the UFC should air every fight after the main card for  the PPV audience. Hell we pay 50 dollars for it.

7/12/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

wrote:
There is a difference between some of the talk outside of what Lesnar did.  Agree on don't take away freedom of speech.  But, there is also a certain code that some of these Athletes need to live by.  I have seen so many fights including Nick Diaz over in Strikeforce where the fighter talked a lot of trash but after the fight went over and hugged their bloody opponent.  They also go on to praise the fighters camp.  Lesnar has none of that class and is in his own WWE world.  Here is my take, don't do anything from the organization.  But somewhere in the parking lot give him a beatdown and initiate him into a little thing called respect for the artform that MMA is and should remain.  If it becomes that spectacle I will just keep looking for the pure fighters to control the game inside the cage.  Give me Lyoto anyday over scum like Lesnar.  Let Fedor have his way with Lesnar and teach him a thing or two.  Give me a guy that is not 20 lbs or even more, less than Lesnar and lets talk about his size and strength with him being the bully and blowhard that he is.  Give me just about any of the fighters that respect their sport.  There is a guy over in Strikeforce that is up and coming but his name escapes me right now that I watched not a month ago walk into the cage and knock a dude out.  He was a big boy and I am thinking he would thump Lesnars empty skull. 

I have strange feelings on Lesnars actions.  Would not be surprised ot hear he came back positive for something.  Surely there is no way he can be such a derelect without being on some performance drugs.  At least that would be an excuse for his disrespectful actions. 

I was sitting here watching the fight with my 15 year old who is a wrestling fan and was rooting for Lesnar.  Once he saw Lesnar and how he acted after the fight all the way to flipping off the crowd, he was no longer a fan.  And that was not from anything I said or did.  My son actually sees and understands right and wrong. 

First off Brock's comments were distasteful and that is not how I would respond. I am not Brock though and Mir did not ridicule me and denounce my skill before the fight.  It is funny to me when a huge guy like Brock destroys someone and everyone quickly says he out weighed him by 20 pounds, if they were the same size he would loose. Have we all forgotten about the pioneer of the sport Royce Gracie? He went into many of his fights giving up more then a 100 pounds and still won. Do not use the weight as an excuse great fighters will overcome that aspect of the fight. Then we automatically say hey Brock is an a$$ and he i huge he must be on drugs. So quick to convict people we do not agree with. As far as your son watching and being a fan what Brock did in the WWE was no less distasteful but since it was scripted it is ok?

Brock like him or not will be the most dominant Heavy Weight in the UFC. Only two guys come to mind that have a shot and Fedor is not one of them. Cain Velasquez and Shane Carwin both have the wrestling ability and athletisim to at least make it a fight.

7/12/09   |   SEEININFRARED   |   1 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
Ya why not turn this into the rest of the sports world and take away freedom of speech from the athletes.  Trash talking goes both ways Mir and Bisping both ran their mouths before the fights, so lets fine them too. Why we are at we can fine everyone that says mean things about their opponents.

Ya know what? You're right. In the fight world there is always gonna be trash talk. That's what sells the seats and gets all the PPV subscribers. It wouldn't be a very good fight if both fighters had nothing but nice things to say. Out of the ring some of these UFC fighters are best of friends but when it comes down to putting their names on the contract all bets are off. They are gonna do and say all they can to psych out the other fighter. So all those who bitch and whine and want to give the fighters fines for trash talking, SUCK IT UP!!! I'll be glad to supply you with a box of tissues. Cry babies.

7/12/09   |   fourtime7   |   8 respect

I WHICH THEY WOULD SHOW MORE PRELIMINARY FIGHTS. GREAT ACTION. HENDO IS A MONSTER AAGAINST LESSER OPPONENTS. SILVA WILL WASH HIM AGAIN. GSP IS AN ASSAIN. BUT WHAT TO SEE HIS CHIN GET TEST. B LES IS THE CHARACTER THE UFC NEEDS TO GET MAIN STREAM ATTENTION.NO SUCH THINGS AS BAD PUBLICY. JON JONES WILL BE A CHAMP REAL SOON GET THAT BOY ON TV...

7/12/09   |   SEEININFRARED   |   1 respect

Debi_L wrote:
I so wanted to watch this so I could see Mir hand Lesnar his a$$ on  a platter.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen and if Lesnar was that much of a douche, I think I'm glad the live streaming wouldln't work.  If he thinks this is the WWE, he's got another thing coming.  Parking lot tune up sounds mighty fine to me.........

I so agree with you. Brock Lesnar has a big mouth and I wanted to see it get shut. Mir should have submitted him in their first meeting. Mir is gonna want another shot at this BLEEP with ears.

7/12/09   |   Debi_L   |   11862 respect

I so wanted to watch this so I could see Mir hand Lesnar his a$$ on  a platter.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen and if Lesnar was that much of a douche, I think I'm glad the live streaming wouldln't work.  If he thinks this is the WWE, he's got another thing coming.  Parking lot tune up sounds mighty fine to me.........

7/12/09   |   DeeRigga   |   5704 respect

Fine 'em then Sign 'em again!!  Adrenaline is pumping, they all had been talking smack before and up to fight time, and two had to be shut down and "shutted up"! 

I say don't interview them right after the fight - they are still way too hyped up - have a post fight wrap up and a quick debrief on comment etiquette; if they can't follow suit, take away their livelihood and money.

7/12/09   |   ixnay

its more of let your fist do the talking!.. that's what GSP did to alves!... as for hendo & brock, well they just did what they have to do.. destroy their respective opponents who have run their mounth's first!..

7/12/09   |   Murph   |   4 respect

All I know is I thought Dan Henderson killed Bisping!

7/12/09   |   edwardwesly

Hi Brock I am seeing afer a long time. Please come back to WWE

7/12/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

brianmc0331 wrote:
Ya why not turn this into the rest of the sports world and take away freedom of speech from the athletes.  Trash talking goes both ways Mir and Bisping both ran their mouths before the fights, so lets fine them too. Why we are at we can fine everyone that says mean things about their opponents.

Eh... Brock was kinda messed up with his comments. Don't fine him, but I hope someone teaches him what MMA is really all about. This isn't the WWE anymore, Brock you effing douche.

7/12/09   |   brianmc0331   |   10 respect

littleice2 wrote:
I'd say let's see a 3rd fight between Brock and Frank. But  we'll have to wait to see that happen because Frank is going to be suspend because of the his loss to Brock by TKO. If the Nevada Athletic Commission follows their rules. I would also like to see them fine Dan Henderson for his stupid comment of Saying "Bisping is my Bitch". Plus give brock a fine as well for his dumb ass comment.

Ya why not turn this into the rest of the sports world and take away freedom of speech from the athletes.  Trash talking goes both ways Mir and Bisping both ran their mouths before the fights, so lets fine them too. Why we are at we can fine everyone that says mean things about their opponents.

7/12/09   |   djjfrench   |   67 respect

Apparently when I went to ESPN.com this was on the top story front page, so I gotta probably start paying more and more attention to it.  I don't like to be left out on the cold for popular sports if possible.

7/12/09   |   littleice2   |   31 respect

I'd say let's see a 3rd fight between Brock and Frank. But  we'll have to wait to see that happen because Frank is going to be suspend because of the his loss to Brock by TKO. If the Nevada Athletic Commission follows their rules. I would also like to see them fine Dan Henderson for his stupid comment of Saying "Bisping is my Bitch". Plus give brock a fine as well for his dumb ass comment.