1. Come on LeBron, let us see the tape of you getting dunked on.
2. More Favre news. And even more Favre news.
3. The Cavs mortgaged their future on Anderson Varejao. Doh.
4. Allen Iverson to the Grizzlies? Looks like it'll happen.
5. Your UFC 100 preview and predictions.
Today's other site goodness
1. Get your "I Dunked On LeBron...But He Stole My Video Tape" T-shirt.
2. Can Aaron Rodgers one day get the Pack to the Super Bowl?
3. A collection of hilarious Mets errors this year.
Tonight's TV goodness
Uh, there's really nothing good on tonight.
Motor sports: NASCAR Sprint Cup, practice and pole qualifying for LifeLock.com 400, in Joliet, Ill. (Speed, 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.); NASCAR Nationwide Series, final practice for Dollar General 300, in Joliet (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
WNBA: Sacramento at Seattle (ESPN2, 9 p.m.)