Annika Just Wants to Spend More Time with Brett Favre's Family
Annika Sorenstam made an appearance on David Letterman last night to explain the 10 reasons she's retiring from the LPGA Tour.
One of those reasons is clearly not to pursue a future in television broadcast. It's pretty easy to see she had no clue what was meant when reading the current event cultural references. Not terribly funny, but I enjoyed the Favre line.
10. Tired of Tiger Woods stealing my putter.
9. Became less interested in aiming for the green and more interested in aiming at spectators.
8. I new I needed a break when my golf bag started talking too much.
7. I'm leaving to play Countess Scarlett Worthington on 'All My Children.'
6. When I'm in a stress golf tournament, I eat golf tees like they're peanuts.
5. Honestly, this long Presidential campaign has sucked the life out of me.
4. Who can focus on golf when Lauren and Audrina are fighting on 'The Hills.'
3. I want to spend more time with Brett Favre's family.
2. I just want a job when I can sit in a cubicle instead of being stuck on a golf course all day.
1. The only putts I have to worry about now are my fiance's.