Body Paint Jerseys On Steelers And Cardinals Fans

There's No Better Way To Celebrate The Super Bowl Than With Body Paint Steelers And Cardinals Jerseys

1/29/09 in NFL   |   Pat   |   5232 respect



A couple girls decided to show their loyalty to their teams by having Cardinals and Steelers jerseys painted on them. This really doesn't provide any more insight into who might win the game, or which team is better, but who cares? It's body paint jerseys, and we're always a fan.

Notify me by email about comments that follow mine. Preview

1/31/09   |   SweatSkywalker

longbeachrepublic wrote:
Personally i think the steelers are better defensively and the cardinals aren't that good not as good as my patriots show some new england pride!

show som Patriots' body paint ...

1/31/09   |   R3DS8XFaN

Man, someone removed a picture of a girl with an Op shirt (kinda tight) on my pictures album, but these girls just have Paint on!  Glad to see this is acceptable for the 13 and older crowd for FANIQ... 

1/30/09   |   longbeachrepublic

Personally i think the steelers are better defensively and the cardinals aren't that good not as good as my patriots show some new england pride!

1/30/09   |   stillframed

Go Cardinals! If only the actual game was this cool...

1/30/09   |   jeffhardy4eva72

Wow. Im a fan of both teams now!

1/29/09   |   SweatSkywalker

jus the fact that i looked @ this shows what kinda perv i still am...  Steelers girl is delicious, with a great rack... Cardinals girl has a tantalizing shape... i'll stop there...

1/29/09   |   gzambo   |   4 respect

I had my body painted for a big match  once but it was for a Sumo wrestling championship.  The problem was everyone thought I was a real Sumo and it was REAL cold   so they thru me out because  my paint fell off.

1/29/09   |   Superbleeder   |   94 respect

steeler7rulz wrote:
pat get over it dude we all know you hate the steelers and all but have an inch of RESPECT for the AFC Champion Pittsburgh Steelers who represent you're New England Patriots,,High fives to all you IQ Steeler Fans for not falling to Pats level of no Respect,,to be honest i Hate the Patriots more then you could ever hate my beloved Steelers but i wont disrespect other Patriot Fans because of you're wave length!!!!!GOOOOOOOO STEELERS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO     # 6 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well he didn't make you say you liked steel beams.  You did that on your own.

1/29/09   |   ajaycee

are the panties painted on too? hmmm?

1/29/09   |   wigglyd

OMG I need to learn the fine art of bodypainting what was I thinking when I choose my career love the Steeler girl BUT I gotta stick with the Cards by 3 and the red was very interesting along with the white drawstrings

1/29/09   |   MrNFL   |   175 respect

steeler7rulz wrote:
you have to read all his comments not just this one bro

I know Pat isn't exactly kind when it comes to the Steelers, but at least go on your rant off a relevant comment.

1/29/09   |   TurkogluForMVP   |   50 respect

And I hate Hines Ward but am I going to randomly claim that after you compared breasts to steel beams? If you really want to talk about respecting other fans being a Steeler isnt going to make your case. Pat I got your back

"Hi im so and so, im against alcohol and my profession is a bartender."

1/29/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

steeler7rulz wrote:
you have to read all his comments not just this one bro

Well... this is the one where you went on a tangent...

1/29/09   |   sc0ttm0   |   804 respect

Dang, and I thought being an artist would be a lame job...

I may have to go back to school....


1/29/09   |   steeler7rulz   |   8 respect

MrNFL wrote:
I don't see how his comment was hateful to the Steelers at all, but whatever.

you have to read all his comments not just this one bro

1/29/09   |   Keeter   |   92 respect

I just hope that there weren't too many "Terrible Towels" needed after watching this video...............   

1/29/09   |   R3DS8XFaN

now we're talkin' FOOTBALL!

1/29/09   |   onnybear21

CAME ON CARDINALS
U CAN BEAT DA STEELERS


GO STEELERS (JUDT KIDDING)


GOO CARDINALS

1/29/09   |   njstixx

I like body paint....

1/29/09   |   ajaycee

um, what just happened? focus people ... All I know is there are no cell phone towers close by and my house has terrible cell phone reception. Bring that honey in the Steelers jersey over here and lay her on her back...problem solved.  Although, if she was over her laying on her back I probably wouldn't be overly concerned with making a phone call

1/29/09   |   onnybear21

(Edited by Chief_aka_James)

dang i hope candinals woowoo u can do dis joint
GO CARDINALS
AZ

1/29/09   |   MrNFL   |   175 respect

steeler7rulz wrote:
pat get over it dude we all know you hate the steelers and all but have an inch of RESPECT for the AFC Champion Pittsburgh Steelers who represent you're New England Patriots,,High fives to all you IQ Steeler Fans for not falling to Pats level of no Respect,,to be honest i Hate the Patriots more then you could ever hate my beloved Steelers but i wont disrespect other Patriot Fans because of you're wave length!!!!!GOOOOOOOO STEELERS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO     # 6 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't see how his comment was hateful to the Steelers at all, but whatever.

1/29/09   |   Dream_Machine   |   13216 respect

steeler7rulz wrote:
pat get over it dude we all know you hate the steelers and all but have an inch of RESPECT for the AFC Champion Pittsburgh Steelers who represent you're New England Patriots,,High fives to all you IQ Steeler Fans for not falling to Pats level of no Respect,,to be honest i Hate the Patriots more then you could ever hate my beloved Steelers but i wont disrespect other Patriot Fans because of you're wave length!!!!!GOOOOOOOO STEELERS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO     # 6 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Steelers are in the Super Bowl Too! Holy Crap...

1/29/09   |   steeler7rulz   |   8 respect

pat get over it dude we all know you hate the steelers and all but have an inch of RESPECT for the AFC Champion Pittsburgh Steelers who represent you're New England Patriots,,High fives to all you IQ Steeler Fans for not falling to Pats level of no Respect,,to be honest i Hate the Patriots more then you could ever hate my beloved Steelers but i wont disrespect other Patriot Fans because of you're wave length!!!!!GOOOOOOOO STEELERS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO     # 6 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1/29/09   |   Dream_Machine   |   13216 respect

kantwistaye wrote:
So apparently theres a big game this week involving the Cardinals and Steelers?

You mean the Cardinals made it to the Super bowl?

1/29/09   |   daddy420

mother nature or mabee dr. nature has been very kind and if it is mother nature gravity has never met these women and also the air conditioning must have been on because the steeler girl poked my eye out,that said the cardinal girl is hot as hell

1/29/09   |   nk1956   |   475 respect

They should have turned up the AC!

1/29/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

steeler7rulz wrote:
The Steeler girl Rocks ,,boobs looked like Steel Beams'  go Big Ben ~~~7

Steel Beams are attractive to you?

1/29/09   |   steeler7rulz   |   8 respect

The Steeler girl Rocks ,,boobs looked like Steel Beams'  go Big Ben ~~~7

1/29/09   |   herbadyoyo

I just couldn't take my eyes off that STEELERS JERSEY, man that was awesome.I'm playing it over and over..... and over again.

1/29/09   |   gobigblue1960   |   4803 respect

Well, as history has shown, it's the Steelers with a better BODY of work.!!

1/29/09   |   das3cr   |   288 respect

I seriously need to learn how to body paint and get jobs like that.  Seriously.   Course, the wife might kill me, but hey, sometimes you have to take one for the team, right?

1/29/09   |   Raider_Dave   |   47 respect

wrote:
Is that paint non-toxic?

I think we would all like to find out...If you know what I mean.

1/29/09   |   uwgb44   |   28 respect

Really??? I havent heard anything about it. So what is going on?

1/29/09   |   Indian_Boy

should be top story on fan iq

1/29/09   |   Pat   |   5232 respect

kantwistaye wrote:
So apparently theres a big game this week involving the Cardinals and Steelers?

Yeah. I heard it's Super. Like a Bowl.

1/29/09   |   kantwistaye   |   4211 respect

So apparently theres a big game this week involving the Cardinals and Steelers?