Today's blog goodness:
1. Just say it... Tom Watson choked.
2. Forget Roy Halladay, Adrian Gonzalez is where it's at.
3. Michael Vick is free again.
4. Quentin Richardson has been traded again. That's the 3rd time this offseason.
5. Could the Jaguars really be heading to LA? Well... maybe.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness:
1. Video: Tragic F2 accident kills 18-year old driver
2. Quiz: NFL Europe Logos
3. Poll: How will Michael Vick be received in his return to Atlanta?
Tonight's TV Goodness:
Major League Baseball: Chicago Cubs at Philadelphia (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
Softball: Women's amateur, World Cup, championship game, Australia vs. USA, at Oklahoma City (ESPN2, 9 p.m.).