Today's blog goodness
1. Will Mike Brown take the fall for the Cavs?
2. Should Evgeni Malkin have been suspended for instigating last night?
3. Yao and LeBron could team up in 2010.
4. NFL franchises graded from first to worst.
5. How much blame does Derrick Rose deserve for the Memphis mess?
Today's other FanIQ site goodness
1. Andy Roddick got upset at the French Open.
2. Which young superstar in the NBA will retire with the most NBA Championships?
3. Old and new NBA logos quiz.
Tonight's TV goodness
For the first time in forever, there's no playoff game game tonight for either the NBA or NHL. So, uh, there's baseball. Conan O'Brien also takes over the late show tonight. Below is one of my favorite Conan clips ever, the 1864 baseball sketch.
7pm - ESPN – MLB: Yankees @ Indians
Conan O'Brien Makes Late Night Show Debut Tonight [Nightly Wrap Up]