The Spurs look to close out the Grizzlies during Game 4 in Memphis
The Memphis Grizzlies were supposed to provide a difficult challenge to an aging San Antonio Spurs team, and were even the co-favorites to win the West before their series started. My experts believe that the 2-0 lead the Spurs took was still not a cause for concern, as Memphis has been an excellent home team throughout the playoffs. However, after San Antonio’s impressive Game 3 victory, the only thing we are left wondering about this series is if the Grizzlies can manage to avoid the sweep.
The Spurs are poised for showdown in South Beach—that is if the Heat can get by the Pacers. Let’s take a look at the Game 4 lines and a few series trends.
Spurs versus Grizzlies Game 4 lines:
- Spurs +2.5, Moneyline: +125
- Grizzlies -2.5, Moneyline: -145
- Total: 180.5
Spurs versus Grizzlies Series Trends:
- Spurs have a 5-1 ATS record in the last six road games
- The Grizzlies have a 6-0 ATS record in their last six games after an ATS loss
- The Spurs have gone ‘over’ six times in their last six Conference Finals games
- The Grizzlies have gone ‘over’ in four of their last five games.