1. Is Jeff Kent a Hall of Famer?
2. Ken Whisenhunt may have an ace up his sleeve for the Super Bowl.
3. A Cowboys reality TV show....seriously.
4. The NFL playoffs prove how a college football playoff wouldn't work. Or not.
5. Is "getting hot at the right time" the new trend in the NFL playoffs?
Today's other FanIQ site goodness
1. Bruins goalie Tim Thomas is [censored] awesome.
2. A quiz on baseball's best rookie seasons.
3. Help a FanIQ user with his research paper.....on the NFL excessive celebration rule. Best. Research. Paper. EVAR.
Tonight's TV goodness
Thursday nights are always good sports nights. And this Thursday is no exception. We've got a big NBA Eastern Conference showdown, college basketball, and last but not least, X-Games. Totally tubular, man. By the way, that picture up there of the snowboarder, that's me from this past weekend. I rock it old school.
Action sports: Winter X Games, at Aspen, Colo. (ESPN, 9 p.m.)
College men's basketball: West Virginia at Georgetown (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Purdue at Minnesota (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); St. Mary's at San Diego (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); UCLA at Washington State (Fox Sports Net, 9 p.m.); Southern California at Washington (Fox Sports Net, 11 p.m.)
College women's basketball: Vanderbilt at Georgia (Fox Sports Net, 7 p.m.)
NBA: Boston at Orlando (TNT, 8:15 p.m.); Washington at L.A. Lakers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.)