Game Time: Sun, Jan 8 @ 4:30 PM ET
Final
Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers
(8-8)
23
Denver Broncos
Denver Broncos
(13-3)
29
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 612) | Friends' Comments (0)
sayjoy33 wrote: I think I will be wearing my Steeler's Jersey Proudly!!!
What do you mean by the Denver's helmet is under your name????
Denver Broncos 1/18/12
still shakin my head!
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/13/12
Just sickening.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/13/12

kramer wrote: The truth is I told you I'm done and you STILL won't let it go. Repeat this after me once and for all...I AGREE TO DISAGREE! It's not that hard, dude.
I just put this to bed. IT'S OVER FOR GOOD!
1/11/12
wrote: LAST TIME DUDE!!!!!!!!! I am not "glorifying" Tim Tebow. I have said multiple times he is not a great QB. He is average at best. All I have ever said is people need to stop hating on him and stop waiting for him to fail so they can laugh in his face. He deserves credit for being an average QB in the NFL and taking so much trash talk and garbage that people such as you throw at him. AND, when he is successful on the field, he has never once said "Yeah, I'm great, that's why we won today." NO! He says "All glory to God." Plain and simple. He tells you and every other hater out there that he admits he is not good... God is good. Twist my words however you want. Not everyone can hear the truth, they hear what they want to hear.
The truth is I told you I'm done and you STILL won't let it go. Repeat this after me once and for all...I AGREE TO DISAGREE! It's not that hard, dude.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/11/12

DallasFan55 wrote: :-D
Ready for my deserving emoticon whenever you are.
1/11/12

kramer wrote: You're sounding just like him, and I have already stated myself that IF he did change the way he throws, I personally would give him credit for working to improve. I will give people credit when they deserve it, but to glorify Tim Tebow onto some pedestal like you and everyone else who is in love with him is doing is beyond ridiculous. I am not trying to change your opinion, and it does seem like YOU are trying to change MINE. I said twice already that I will agree to disagree, but you still feel the need to reply to me to keep this argument going. I will say it for a third time...I AGREE TO DISAGREE! This conversation should've been done two days ago but you will not let it die. Now please do everyone a favor and let it go. I am vowing to let it go unless you keep provoking me with your untrue statements accusing me of trying to convince people to agree with me. I tell you I am not, but you do not listen. So I am finished arguing with a brick wall. Thank you in advance for not making lame accusations and finally letting this die.
LAST TIME DUDE!!!!!!!!! I am not "glorifying" Tim Tebow. I have said multiple times he is not a great QB. He is average at best. All I have ever said is people need to stop hating on him and stop waiting for him to fail so they can laugh in his face. He deserves credit for being an average QB in the NFL and taking so much trash talk and garbage that people such as you throw at him. AND, when he is successful on the field, he has never once said "Yeah, I'm great, that's why we won today." NO! He says "All glory to God." Plain and simple. He tells you and every other hater out there that he admits he is not good... God is good. Twist my words however you want. Not everyone can hear the truth, they hear what they want to hear.
1/11/12
kramer wrote: You're sounding just like him, and I have already stated myself that IF he did change the way he throws, I personally would give him credit for working to improve. I will give people credit when they deserve it, but to glorify Tim Tebow onto some pedestal like you and everyone else who is in love with him is doing is beyond ridiculous. I am not trying to change your opinion, and it does seem like YOU are trying to change MINE. I said twice already that I will agree to disagree, but you still feel the need to reply to me to keep this argument going. I will say it for a third time...I AGREE TO DISAGREE! This conversation should've been done two days ago but you will not let it die. Now please do everyone a favor and let it go. I am vowing to let it go unless you keep provoking me with your untrue statements accusing me of trying to convince people to agree with me. I tell you I am not, but you do not listen. So I am finished arguing with a brick wall. Thank you in advance for not making lame accusations and finally letting this die.
:-D
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/11/12
wrote: Once agin, you are wrong in your response. 1. Your hate towards Tebow is trying to convince ANYONE who will listen to you to agree with you. I am not trying to change your opinion in the least, merely state the guy is a WINNER. You faith may be lacking, but his obviously is not. Who's fault is that? His? 2. Go back and read my statement about "IF" he fixed his throwing, people would still bash him saying "He used to have poor mechanics." 3. Can you sit here and argue for a split second that he wasn't a winner and college, and he is not winning at the pro level? Everyone knows that there are 11 guys on the field, however, the wins and losses hangs on the heads of the QB's. Should it be that way? No, in my opinion. Is it that way? Of course, now move on. So, bottom line, haters will hate. People want to see people fall and fail. Is he a great QB in the NFL? No. Is he a good QB in the NFL? Maybe. But no one can argue he isn't a winning QB in the NFL. So, once again, please stop trying to change my mind. I do not see him through the lens of hatred. I see him as giving his average ability and the success that comes with it to the glory of Christ. That's that. He has the platform and he is using it for the kingdom of God.
You're sounding just like him, and I have already stated myself that IF he did change the way he throws, I personally would give him credit for working to improve. I will give people credit when they deserve it, but to glorify Tim Tebow onto some pedestal like you and everyone else who is in love with him is doing is beyond ridiculous. I am not trying to change your opinion, and it does seem like YOU are trying to change MINE. I said twice already that I will agree to disagree, but you still feel the need to reply to me to keep this argument going. I will say it for a third time...I AGREE TO DISAGREE! This conversation should've been done two days ago but you will not let it die. Now please do everyone a favor and let it go. I am vowing to let it go unless you keep provoking me with your untrue statements accusing me of trying to convince people to agree with me. I tell you I am not, but you do not listen. So I am finished arguing with a brick wall. Thank you in advance for not making lame accusations and finally letting this die.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/11/12
wrote: You know you like it... LOL
;-) shhhh ...you'll blow my cover...... lol
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/11/12

DallasFan55 wrote: Dear Bryan and BM. This game is over and the two of you will never agree on this issue in here. What a yah say we just let it drop. It not only seems pointless it is pointless. C'mon guys let it be... Thanks you both in advance.
You know you like it... LOL
1/11/12

wrote: Once agin, you are wrong in your response. 1. Your hate towards Tebow is trying to convince ANYONE who will listen to you to agree with you. I am not trying to change your opinion in the least, merely state the guy is a WINNER. You faith may be lacking, but his obviously is not. Who's fault is that? His? 2. Go back and read my statement about "IF" he fixed his throwing, people would still bash him saying "He used to have poor mechanics." 3. Can you sit here and argue for a split second that he wasn't a winner and college, and he is not winning at the pro level? Everyone knows that there are 11 guys on the field, however, the wins and losses hangs on the heads of the QB's. Should it be that way? No, in my opinion. Is it that way? Of course, now move on. So, bottom line, haters will hate. People want to see people fall and fail. Is he a great QB in the NFL? No. Is he a good QB in the NFL? Maybe. But no one can argue he isn't a winning QB in the NFL. So, once again, please stop trying to change my mind. I do not see him through the lens of hatred. I see him as giving his average ability and the success that comes with it to the glory of Christ. That's that. He has the platform and he is using it for the kingdom of God.
Bottom line Denver won and how they won dosent really matter, Pittsburg lost and lost it in the hands of Tebow...Haters will always Hate...Amen
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/11/12

wrote: Once agin, you are wrong in your response. 1. Your hate towards Tebow is trying to convince ANYONE who will listen to you to agree with you. I am not trying to change your opinion in the least, merely state the guy is a WINNER. You faith may be lacking, but his obviously is not. Who's fault is that? His? 2. Go back and read my statement about "IF" he fixed his throwing, people would still bash him saying "He used to have poor mechanics." 3. Can you sit here and argue for a split second that he wasn't a winner and college, and he is not winning at the pro level? Everyone knows that there are 11 guys on the field, however, the wins and losses hangs on the heads of the QB's. Should it be that way? No, in my opinion. Is it that way? Of course, now move on. So, bottom line, haters will hate. People want to see people fall and fail. Is he a great QB in the NFL? No. Is he a good QB in the NFL? Maybe. But no one can argue he isn't a winning QB in the NFL. So, once again, please stop trying to change my mind. I do not see him through the lens of hatred. I see him as giving his average ability and the success that comes with it to the glory of Christ. That's that. He has the platform and he is using it for the kingdom of God.
* Clarify* My first sentence is in response to my #2 statement.
1/11/12
Dear Bryan and BM. This game is over and the two of you will never agree on this issue in here. What a yah say we just let it drop. It not only seems pointless it is pointless. C'mon guys let it be... Thanks you both in advance.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/11/12

kramer wrote: I'm simply saying he flaunts it way too much like he's some born again. Those who like it only like it because he's Christian. If he were Muslim and flaunted his faith so much, he'd be receiving death threats because this country is still so prejudice. He didn't "used to be a horrible thrower," he still IS one. Also, that garbage about "HE won in college and HE is winning in the NFL" is precisely the point I was making about how not one ounce of credit is given to the rest of the team. Remind me what happened with Florida's offense during Tebow's senior year when Percy Harvin was gone. I'll tell you, the offense took a hit. If he actually fixed his mechanics and became a decent QB, I'd give him some credit. But he has yet to do that. So don't tell me what you say will just fall on deaf ears, because as I said once already, I agree to disagree because I'm not trying to change your opinion, but you are sure as hell trying your best to change mine, and that's why they're called OPINIONS. Fix what is clearly broke and I'll give him some respect, but until then, don't try to force me to believe in a guy who has the throwing motion of a pitcher!
Once agin, you are wrong in your response. 1. Your hate towards Tebow is trying to convince ANYONE who will listen to you to agree with you. I am not trying to change your opinion in the least, merely state the guy is a WINNER. You faith may be lacking, but his obviously is not. Who's fault is that? His? 2. Go back and read my statement about "IF" he fixed his throwing, people would still bash him saying "He used to have poor mechanics." 3. Can you sit here and argue for a split second that he wasn't a winner and college, and he is not winning at the pro level? Everyone knows that there are 11 guys on the field, however, the wins and losses hangs on the heads of the QB's. Should it be that way? No, in my opinion. Is it that way? Of course, now move on. So, bottom line, haters will hate. People want to see people fall and fail. Is he a great QB in the NFL? No. Is he a good QB in the NFL? Maybe. But no one can argue he isn't a winning QB in the NFL. So, once again, please stop trying to change my mind. I do not see him through the lens of hatred. I see him as giving his average ability and the success that comes with it to the glory of Christ. That's that. He has the platform and he is using it for the kingdom of God.
1/11/12
wrote: He won in college and he is winning in the NFL. People are looking for any and every reason to hate the guy. The two things they come up with is his horrible throwing motion and his faith. What would happen if he fixed his throwing mechanics and actually became a decent NFL QB? People would still hate on him because of his faith and bring up how he "used to be a horrible thrower." You give some much energy to try and discredit this guy. You, being a Catholic, are even chastising him for his openness about his faith. I could write for hours how I feel about people trying to censor Christians professing their faith in Christ, but for some reason I feel it may fall on deaf ears with you.
I'm simply saying he flaunts it way too much like he's some born again. Those who like it only like it because he's Christian. If he were Muslim and flaunted his faith so much, he'd be receiving death threats because this country is still so prejudice. He didn't "used to be a horrible thrower," he still IS one. Also, that garbage about "HE won in college and HE is winning in the NFL" is precisely the point I was making about how not one ounce of credit is given to the rest of the team. Remind me what happened with Florida's offense during Tebow's senior year when Percy Harvin was gone. I'll tell you, the offense took a hit. If he actually fixed his mechanics and became a decent QB, I'd give him some credit. But he has yet to do that. So don't tell me what you say will just fall on deaf ears, because as I said once already, I agree to disagree because I'm not trying to change your opinion, but you are sure as hell trying your best to change mine, and that's why they're called OPINIONS. Fix what is clearly broke and I'll give him some respect, but until then, don't try to force me to believe in a guy who has the throwing motion of a pitcher!
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/10/12
DallasFan55 wrote: My goodness your so Hot when ya talk them numbers!!... LOL
Awwwww lol :] I try, can't help it
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/10/12

kramer wrote: I'm a "hater" because I don't put him on some pedestal like everyone who LOVES the guy does. Well excuse me, but I could care less what his faith is. I personally believe the man is one of THE most overrated QBs of this generation. He has a lot of work to do to get rid of that distinction, and if he doesn't work with John Elway in the offseason to get rid of that horrendous wind-up, it's going to be a one-and-done career at QB for Timmy. All of this HE makes the team better because they believe in him, HE does this and HE does that. One man does not a team make, but everyone who praises him sure makes him seem like the only man on the field for the Broncos, and that needs to stop. That's why I personally want to see him exposed in Foxboro, just so all his glorifiers can take a step back and actually admit that those people who have been called "haters" are actually right. You sound like you're forcing me to praise him, and I don't cave in to people just to make them happy. I have my opinion, and you have yours, and we'll leave it at that now, agree to disagree. I do feel that he needs to tone it down a notch on the religious front, because it IS bible banging if you ask me. Proclaiming you're Christian is one thing, but saying it every single time the cameras are on him gets a little ridiculous. Next thing you know he'll start quoting scripture in his interview, and for God's sake that's going overboard when athletes do that.
He won in college and he is winning in the NFL. People are looking for any and every reason to hate the guy. The two things they come up with is his horrible throwing motion and his faith. What would happen if he fixed his throwing mechanics and actually became a decent NFL QB? People would still hate on him because of his faith and bring up how he "used to be a horrible thrower." You give some much energy to try and discredit this guy. You, being a Catholic, are even chastising him for his openness about his faith. I could write for hours how I feel about people trying to censor Christians professing their faith in Christ, but for some reason I feel it may fall on deaf ears with you.
1/9/12
wrote: I really don't think God cares who wins the game. I believe Tebow using the platform of after game interviews is Tebow giving his thanks to Christ simply because Tebow feels he wouldn't even be there without God's grace.
I'm a "hater" because I don't put him on some pedestal like everyone who LOVES the guy does. Well excuse me, but I could care less what his faith is. I personally believe the man is one of THE most overrated QBs of this generation. He has a lot of work to do to get rid of that distinction, and if he doesn't work with John Elway in the offseason to get rid of that horrendous wind-up, it's going to be a one-and-done career at QB for Timmy. All of this HE makes the team better because they believe in him, HE does this and HE does that. One man does not a team make, but everyone who praises him sure makes him seem like the only man on the field for the Broncos, and that needs to stop. That's why I personally want to see him exposed in Foxboro, just so all his glorifiers can take a step back and actually admit that those people who have been called "haters" are actually right. You sound like you're forcing me to praise him, and I don't cave in to people just to make them happy. I have my opinion, and you have yours, and we'll leave it at that now, agree to disagree. I do feel that he needs to tone it down a notch on the religious front, because it IS bible banging if you ask me. Proclaiming you're Christian is one thing, but saying it every single time the cameras are on him gets a little ridiculous. Next thing you know he'll start quoting scripture in his interview, and for God's sake that's going overboard when athletes do that.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
kmj22 wrote: Lol....put down the bottle!! :)
I'll share it! :)
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
I do agree he wears his religion on his sleeve. I've been in and out of different religions over the years and I've noticed some Christians thank God and Jesus for everything. Its more of a style of how one believes in God and worshiping.
And he chooses the more optimistic, openly claiming why and what Jesus has done for him. I think ppl would be surprised who is andisn'tt Christian in the NFL.
Some don't mention it and some talk about it every chance they get, like Tebow.
I see nothing wrong in either of these, but, every time he mentions Jesus, I think, "He just made somebody else hate him"..... At first I questioned his open display of praying, some Christians take a more humble way, and do it in private, which I'm sure EVERYBODY would love if Tim did that. He's not. And I kinda feel for the guy, because this Country has become so anti-religion it stinks.
All someone has to do is say Jesus and ppl go running for the hills.
Denver Broncos 1/9/12

kramer wrote: Remember the day the Broncos won a game earlier this year running the ball 55 times? Remember the day Marion Barber stepped out of bounds to send the game to OT and the kicker won the game? Remember the day he completed TWO passes? Yeah, let's not give Tebow all the credit for "winning" those games, because at least two during that 5-game streak he didn't do anything to actually win it. That defense deserves much more credit than Tebow, but since he's the starting QB he gets all the credit, right? He shouldn't in games that end with a FG and a very low score, but he still does.
Also, that game you are referring to against Chicago, mistakes happen. Yes, had Barber stayed in the game would have been over, however, he didn't. So, what happened next? The Broncs got the ball around their 20 with less than 2:00 minutes in the game. Who had a GREAT throwing drive (of all things) to get them in the field goal position. Was that Orton? Don't think so. Has their defense played stellar? Of course, not arguing with you there. Did Tebow "win" all the games? Of course not. No one ever said he did. Did he elevate his team to overachieving status? ABSOLUTELY! Watch any teammate's interview. They all LOVE this guy because he gets them all to believe they can win. I'm sorry, but with every post you make, you are convincing me more that you are just as much a HATER as the national media. Could that be true? Just go ahead and say it for us... "Tebow is actually kind of special."
1/9/12

kramer wrote: Remember the day the Broncos won a game earlier this year running the ball 55 times? Remember the day Marion Barber stepped out of bounds to send the game to OT and the kicker won the game? Remember the day he completed TWO passes? Yeah, let's not give Tebow all the credit for "winning" those games, because at least two during that 5-game streak he didn't do anything to actually win it. That defense deserves much more credit than Tebow, but since he's the starting QB he gets all the credit, right? He shouldn't in games that end with a FG and a very low score, but he still does.
What does this have to do with media trying to find every chance they can to hate on Tebow? He is a NFL football player. That alone tells me he is good enough to get the same athletic credit as any other player in the NFL. However, as we all know, being a QB brings microscopic criticism. He only gets more because he proclaims his faith and gives all the glory to Jesus Christ after the games.
1/9/12

kramer wrote: I'm Roman Catholic myself for the record and it's borderline bible-banging the way he flaunts his faith so much. He makes it seem like God helps him win every single week, hence the reason the SNL skit came about and it fit him perfectly.
I really don't think God cares who wins the game. I believe Tebow using the platform of after game interviews is Tebow giving his thanks to Christ simply because Tebow feels he wouldn't even be there without God's grace.
1/9/12
Jake_Flack10 wrote: Really?? that was last night..... and ur still commenting....
You must've missed last year's Super Bowl sports bar, that still isn't dead.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
Really?? that was last night..... and ur still commenting....
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
wrote: The thing is, I have heard it from the get go. This is a "one size fits all" blanket statement from media... Last season> Tebow is horrible; his arm is a joke; he was a McDaniels project but McDaniels is gone now, so Tebow should be too. Start of this season> Denver is calling for Tebow to be QB, but Broncos would stand absolutely no chance with him in there. After a few wins> This is just a stroke of good luck; maybe Broncos owners feel obligated because he has highest jersey sales; he will fail soon. To now> Yeah, he's won more games than he has lost... BUT... (fill in the blanks.)
Remember the day the Broncos won a game earlier this year running the ball 55 times? Remember the day Marion Barber stepped out of bounds to send the game to OT and the kicker won the game? Remember the day he completed TWO passes? Yeah, let's not give Tebow all the credit for "winning" those games, because at least two during that 5-game streak he didn't do anything to actually win it. That defense deserves much more credit than Tebow, but since he's the starting QB he gets all the credit, right? He shouldn't in games that end with a FG and a very low score, but he still does.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
wrote: Warner only said that because he knew the media would tear into him. In my opinion, the best thing a person can say, when they first open their mouth, during an interview is praise to Jesus Christ. It is cut and dry, no confusion. The people who can't handle it are those who are insecure about their faith, or lack there of. Amen to freedom of speech huh? Thanks be to Jesus
I'm Roman Catholic myself for the record and it's borderline bible-banging the way he flaunts his faith so much. He makes it seem like God helps him win every single week, hence the reason the SNL skit came about and it fit him perfectly.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
Sorry, love the under dog Tebow, cuz everyone is talking smack about him. He is young and full of fight...love that.
Denver Broncos 1/9/12
wrote: Let's go STEELERS! When is game time?
^funny guy^^
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12

Let's go STEELERS! When is game time?
1/9/12
kmj22 wrote: Lol....put down the bottle!! :)
LOL
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
bulldawgxl wrote: Ouch, my liver!!!!!
Lol....put down the bottle!! :)
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
Wow.....just wow!!
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/9/12
Who said that a .500 team get there, like they should not be there? Who also said ummm the Steelers are 12-4 and they are 8-8? Like oh they do not stand a chance!! Like I said earlier they won..............BRONCOS WON and what a way they won..............took that ball in overtime..............grabbed it and never looked back. Congats BRONCOS................and there is nothing wrong in Believing......I do.

Congrats on a good year and great game to the Steelers. Keep on Goooooooooooooing BRONCOS!!!
Denver Broncos 1/9/12
CAN YOU SAY I BELIEVE
Denver Broncos 1/9/12
Ouch, my liver!!!!!
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12

DallasFan55 wrote: Goodnite to all fans.. I'm outta here till tomorrow... NEED STEAK THEN SLEEP... LOL...
Nite nite, eat a bite of steak fer me, lol See ya tomorrow :)
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12

wrote: Warner only said that because he knew the media would tear into him. In my opinion, the best thing a person can say, when they first open their mouth, during an interview is praise to Jesus Christ. It is cut and dry, no confusion. The people who can't handle it are those who are insecure about their faith, or lack there of. Amen to freedom of speech huh? Thanks be to Jesus
Amen! Well said my friend :)
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12
SAYONARA STEELERS, better luck next season!
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12

DallasFan55 wrote: No Team!!! Should ever be embarassed! The Steelers gave it their all today. They had a great comeback and tied the game. GOD!!! Give them Credit where Credit is due!!!...
Exactly Linda! I totally enjoyed this game...being a fan of both teams too. It was the best playoff game I've seen so far and I've seen all of 'em this weekend. Win or lose, NO team should ever be embarassed and especially in the playoffs. Dang, they should be very proud of making it to the playoffs! :)
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12

kramer wrote: I got nothing against the guy for being religious, but let's remember that Kurt Warner, who is one of the most religious football players of this last decade, told him to tone it down a notch.
Warner only said that because he knew the media would tear into him. In my opinion, the best thing a person can say, when they first open their mouth, during an interview is praise to Jesus Christ. It is cut and dry, no confusion. The people who can't handle it are those who are insecure about their faith, or lack there of. Amen to freedom of speech huh? Thanks be to Jesus
1/8/12

The_Real_Stoney wrote: woops double post
So nice you gotta say it twice...
1/8/12
The_Real_Stoney wrote: just gonna throw this out there for **its and giggles.. Broncos rushed for 252 against the Pats and turned the ball over at their own 16, 19, and 40 in the 2nd quarter leading to 13 of their 20 pts that quarter in week 15. Donkeys can't afford one turnover next week
weak response they cant get passed the steelers remember?
Denver Broncos 1/8/12

kramer wrote: You just watch how many analysts tomorrow praise Tebow and make him out to be this glorified guy. It will start with Skip Bayless and trickle down.
The thing is, I have heard it from the get go. This is a "one size fits all" blanket statement from media... Last season> Tebow is horrible; his arm is a joke; he was a McDaniels project but McDaniels is gone now, so Tebow should be too. Start of this season> Denver is calling for Tebow to be QB, but Broncos would stand absolutely no chance with him in there. After a few wins> This is just a stroke of good luck; maybe Broncos owners feel obligated because he has highest jersey sales; he will fail soon. To now> Yeah, he's won more games than he has lost... BUT... (fill in the blanks.)
1/8/12

DallasFan55 wrote: HIGH FIVE Judy!!!!!!
Back at 'cha Linda! :)
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12
Goodnite to all fans.. I'm outta here till tomorrow... NEED STEAK THEN SLEEP... LOL...
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12
I got nothing against the guy for being religious, but let's remember that Kurt Warner, who is one of the most religious football players of this last decade, told him to tone it down a notch.
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12
The_Real_Stoney wrote: woops double post
That happens all the time here.. You didn't do it...LOL
Pittsburgh Steelers 1/8/12
woops double post
Denver Broncos 1/8/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
DallasFan55
7720 points
2
RaiderSteeler15
6370 points
3
JenX63
4780 points
4
kramer
4740 points
5
4270 points
6
kmj22
4090 points
7
Hasselhawk
3330 points
8
Scott
1740 points
9
Vambram
1430 points
10
tresa4ever
1410 points