Game Time: Sun, Sep 23 @ 8:15 PM ET
Final
New England Patriots
New England Patriots
(4-2)
30
Baltimore Ravens
Baltimore Ravens
(4-2)
31
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 93) | Friends' Comments (0)
Let's get ready to rumble!!!! I'm ready to watch my Patriots kick butt....Rams watch out, we coming out swinging....Play and duck is all I can say...lol
New England Patriots 10/27/12
widowretired wrote: Let's have real officials - now!
YES! AGREED!!!
New England Patriots 9/24/12
Let's have real officials - now!
New England Patriots 9/24/12
widowretired wrote: I agreed that it was wrong of him because I saw it too, but frustration on ALL the bad calls is what made him do that!
I watched football all day yesterday and it's unbelievable the things that are not getting noticed.. Problems were in all the games I saw...WE NEED THE REGULAR OFFICIALS BACK NOW!!!!
New England Patriots 9/24/12
DallasFan55 wrote: Not to mention all the serious calls they are missing such as helmet to helmet illegal hits. But his frustration at that moment was that he still had one time out and he was tried to use that as a 3rd attempt to ice the Ravens kicker with 2 seconds to go but the clock hit zero and the game was over. He shouldn't have grabbed the refs arm. I like the Patriots but I can't defend something I saw with my own eyes that was wrong.
I agreed that it was wrong of him because I saw it too, but frustration on ALL the bad calls is what made him do that!
New England Patriots 9/24/12
widowretired wrote: Bill Belichick may get fined for what he did but he was frustrated with those F***ing replacement refs as everyone was but I and most NFL fans should be worried about this year of football with those stupid refs calling all the calls wrong!
Not to mention all the serious calls they are missing such as helmet to helmet illegal hits. But his frustration at that moment was that he still had one time out and he was tried to use that as a 3rd attempt to ice the Ravens kicker with 2 seconds to go but the clock hit zero and the game was over. He shouldn't have grabbed the refs arm. I like the Patriots but I can't defend something I saw with my own eyes that was wrong.
New England Patriots 9/24/12
DallasFan55 wrote: I totally loved the last 2 minutes of this game. Belichick tried to ice the field goal not once but twice and then went after a ref claiming he called time out on the 3rd attempt but the game was over...Gotta love it.. Hope he gets fined for grabbing the refs arm!
Bill Belichick may get fined for what he did but he was frustrated with those F***ing replacement refs as everyone was but I and most NFL fans should be worried about this year of football with those stupid refs calling all the calls wrong!
New England Patriots 9/24/12
I totally loved the last 2 minutes of this game. Belichick tried to ice the field goal not once but twice and then went after a ref claiming he called time out on the 3rd attempt but the game was over...Gotta love it.. Hope he gets fined for grabbing the refs arm!
New England Patriots 9/24/12
Sxy_Sarah wrote: RAVENS!!
Made sure I cheered for whose logo is under my name..............all I have to say.
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.........................I AM NOT GOING TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS GAME......................
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
Soooooooooooooo does that mean I have to cheer for who I do not want????????????? :-(
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
Sxy_Sarah wrote: GO PATRIOTS!!
WHY IS THERE A RAVEN ON MY NAME??????????? GEESH................. LOL I GIVE UP...................
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
RAVENS!!
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
lets see some stuff.........
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
the Pats came to play but the Ravens defense saves the day
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
Ravens :))
Baltimore Ravens 9/23/12
Say goodbye to Wes
New England Patriots 9/23/12
The Mutha F**KIN SOLDIER makes immediate differences to the offense
New England Patriots 9/23/12
j_kash17 wrote: Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum

Change,
when did they "get their swagger back"? At practice this week? Cause it wasn't when they played Arizona
New England Patriots 9/23/12
j_kash17 wrote: Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum

Change,
WOW...... Jason.....You really want the Patriots to win !!!! If they don't win after posting this comment so many times......You are going to be very pissed !!!! lmao
New England Patriots 9/23/12
widowretired wrote: After last weeks disastrous loss the PATS are psyched and will win this one!
I hope so Gail because you posted it enough to get your point across !!!!! lol
New England Patriots 9/23/12
I see the Ravens going down in this one even if they are playing at home!!!
New England Patriots 9/23/12
I am not a fan of either one of these teams.....But I will go with the Patriots to win this game tonight against the Ravens!!!!
New England Patriots 9/23/12
PATS
New England Patriots 9/23/12
Pats will turn pressure into pure energy - will play much better than last sunday, so NO REVENGE for Edgar, Alan & Poe :-D
New England Patriots 9/22/12
Pats will turn pressure into pure energy - will play much better than last sunday, so NO REVENGE for Edgar, Alan & Poe :-D
New England Patriots 9/22/12
Pats will turn pressure into pure energy - will play much better than last sunday, so NO REVENGE for Edgar, Alan & Poe :-D
New England Patriots 9/22/12
A SMART COMMENT... WELL..... OTHER THAN ....GO PATRIOTS!! I BELIEVE THEY WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME FURTHER THAN THEY HAVE IN THE PAST
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum

Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum

Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum

Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum

Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum

Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Its all be set just right , the pieces are in Place, and the Patriots will Roll on Sunday Prepared and they got there Swagger back. and @WIN. Fate & Destiny - Everything happens for a reason . Karma- its about Damn Time for Sum Change,
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Brady and his Pats don't lose two in a row too often...NE wins!
New England Patriots 9/21/12
PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO SMACK THAT A@@
Baltimore Ravens 9/21/12
LETS GO PATRIOTS!!
New England Patriots 9/21/12
Ravens get a little revenge from last year's AFC championship game
Baltimore Ravens 9/20/12
C'mon PATRIOTS!! Something tells me these teams don't like each other-- Patriots margain of victory in last 2 wins against Ravens and 3 of the past 5? 3.
New England Patriots 9/20/12
My Patriots are in for one hell of a game....but I think my Pats can handle it....
New England Patriots 9/20/12
Brady needs to make up after last week's loss to ARI. Ugh!
New England Patriots 9/20/12
We need this win
New England Patriots 9/20/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
DallasFan55
1390 points
2
rob7523144
1280 points
3
j_kash17
1130 points
4
widowretired
1090 points
5
The_Queen_1956
930 points
6
escobar1721
840 points
7
SSL4476
670 points
8
packpat
590 points
9
lvng2blikechrist
550 points
10
Smokesfan
520 points