Game Time: Sun, Sep 30 @ 1:00 PM ET
Final
Carolina Panthers
Carolina Panthers
(12-4)
28
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
(4-12)
30
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 154) | Friends' Comments (0)

Yay Falcons! Doing my DIRTY BIRD DANCE again!! ;)
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

CONGRATS FALCONS. KEEP IT GOING!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

...but we did showed up. Congrats Falcons for the win, and the 4-0 record.
Carolina Panthers 9/30/12

FALCONS ............FIELD GOAL FOR THE WIN.........................
9/30/12

aww suki suki now...ATL about to with this thing
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

CAM has rebounded from last week...but it's not over yet...let's go ATL
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

wrote: You got that right Alma !! .. Go Falcons !!!
Idk Faye...Beginning of the 4th and Panthers are holding their own...
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

wrote: By the time I go home......the Falcons will be 4-0!!!!!!!
You got that right Alma !! .. Go Falcons !!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

By the time I go home......the Falcons will be 4-0!!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

This is going to be a good one, I got love for CAM...but I'm rolling with my Falcons today
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

I will be watching this game while I am at work and enjoying every minute of it seing the Falcons beat the Panthers!!!!!! COME ON ATLANTA FALCONS!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

The Panthers are going down......down........DOWN!!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

Today is the day that the Falcons will RISE above the Panthers and I am so excited.......I just can't hide it !!!!! GO FALCONS GO!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

Watched the Tide roll last night,Now the Falcons will fly today!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/30/12

This is a red and black weekend, for sure! Georgia teams all the way!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

The Falcons are resting their wings today, so they can fly HIGH over the Panthers!
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

Falcons preparing for their feast Sunday..Panther is on the menu!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

The Dirty Birds at the Georgia Dome will win........What more can you say??? Oh I know........WIN FALCONS WIN!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

wrote:
You are correct....the Panthers will get a win.....but not against the Falcons because this one goes to the Falcons!!!! So No Upset!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

Now I am hoping that nobody else gets locked up on the team!!!! lol We need all the players to stay focus.........stay sober..........stay out of the way..........and win these football games!!! lmao GO FALCONS GO!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

The Panthers are going to come out playing hard because they know they are the underdogs and they wants to prove something!!! But it want help because this is the Falcons HOUSE and they are going to play even harder!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

Man......I can hardly wait for this game to come because i know the Falcons are going to show out!!!!! This is a home game and they always show out at home!!!! With how they are playing now.....I can see them winning their Division!!!!! I will leave it like that for now!!!!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 9/29/12

If the Defense keeps playing like that and Roddy,Julio and Tony stay in the game the Falcons should go well into the playoffs,but ONLY if we get a running game going!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/28/12

I'll be right next door at Philips watching the Dream! :) The Falcons are going to take a W, the Braves are going to take a W, and the Dream will take a W. It will be ATLANTA all the way on Sunday!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/28/12

((((((((((((( RISE UP......ATLANTA WILL RISE UP ))))))))))))
Atlanta Falcons 9/28/12

The Falcons will have the Dome rocking come this Sundsay because they are going to give the home crowd something to cheer about!!! FLY AWAY FALCONS TO A VICTORY OVER THE PANTHERS!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/28/12

One more day.....just one more day before we see the Falcons give the Panthers the beat down!!!! BEAT DOWN!!!!!! BEAT DOWN!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/28/12

I LOVE weekends in the fall. Dawgs football and Falcons football! Gooooo Falcons!
Atlanta Falcons 9/28/12

The Panthers are pussy cats...Falcons by 18.
Atlanta Falcons 9/28/12

No brainer......Falcons are going to fly past Carolina!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

wrote:
WOOHOO YEP THE FALCONS!!!!!!! CAN AND WILL!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

FALCONS ALL THE WAY!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

F
A
L
C
O
N
S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

wrote: All the players are going to be so hyped and I see a lot of mistakes in the first quarter until they settle down !!!! So I see a low scoring first quarter....but when the second one comes.....it will be on and popping!!!! COME ON FALCONS!!!!
Queen, I believe you see it correctly! and by the third quarter, the Falcons will be up by at least 10, the dome will be rockin' and Cam will be on the bench sulking again!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

wrote: Geez, are there any true Carolina Cats fans ou here? All I see are birds fans. I guess is back to the same ole fair weather fans again. Cat fans, wHeRe yOu At ?!?!
They are in here...they just can't say much because your QB is still developing...too much blame being placed on that kid!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

If we remain healthy and keep bringing out "A" game...I only see three potential losses throughout the season: @ Philly (they are always tough against us there), @ Det (they seem to give us fits in D-town) and at home against the Giants (Eli plays well in our dome)...that being said, 13 wins is very possible! I know I am getting WAY ahead of things...just some early season predictions...hope I'm right! HOWEVER, I will take a wild-card, 9-7 season if we can get hot during the playoffs...a great regular season means NOTHING without playoff wins!! GO FALCONS!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

wrote: Geez, are there any true Carolina Cats fans ou here? All I see are birds fans. I guess is back to the same ole fair weather fans again. Cat fans, wHeRe yOu At ?!?!
PANTHER POWER!!!! im NOT a fair weather FAN!
Carolina Panthers 9/27/12

RISE UP!!!!!!!RISE UP!!!!!! RISE UP!!!!!!!....SO GLAD THE REGULAR OFFICIALS ARE BACK...... Noe lets play some football.....Go FALCONS GOOOO
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

Geez, are there any true Carolina Cats fans ou here? All I see are birds fans. I guess is back to the same ole fair weather fans again. Cat fans, wHeRe yOu At ?!?!
Carolina Panthers 9/27/12

people can go ahead and chher for the panthers all they want but in the end it's gonna be ATL on top!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

The Panthers are going down this time and the Falcons will.........RISE!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

HERE WE GO FALCONS........HERE WE GO!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

All the players are going to be so hyped and I see a lot of mistakes in the first quarter until they settle down !!!! So I see a low scoring first quarter....but when the second one comes.....it will be on and popping!!!! COME ON FALCONS!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

This is going to be a good game between the Falcons and the Panthers and I can hardly wait to see it!!!! THIS ONE BELONGS TO THE FALCONS!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

wrote:
I saw that too and to me...it wasn't that funny !!!! But the Falcons will still win!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

Here kitty, kitty...... Welcome back to Da Dome! ....remember last year?
Atlanta Falcons 9/27/12

wrote:
You dropping some real knowledge my Queen! The ones closest to you tend to have the ability to hurt you worst! I personally enjoy my HATERS because when I succeed, they can only watch and HATE some more!!

Some of our friends and love ones are HATERS in training...time always reveals who they are as well! Don't know why I said all of that but there you go...good topic!
Atlanta Falcons 9/26/12

wrote:
Never really looked at it that way but damn girl...You're RIGHT!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/26/12

The Falcon offense will keep running fast and score a lot of points ..they will let loose and rock the joint! It's a no win situation for Carolina :)
Atlanta Falcons 9/26/12

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON DIRTY BIRDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 9/26/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
4910 points
2
2490 points
3
2410 points
4
1810 points
5
1680 points
6
910 points
7
620 points
8
590 points
9
550 points
10
530 points