Game Time: Sun, Nov 18 @ 4:00 PM ET
Final
New Orleans Saints
New Orleans Saints
(11-5)
38
Oakland Raiders
Oakland Raiders
(4-12)
17
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 119) | Friends' Comments (0)
The_Queen_1956 wrote: I hope you accepted them bets Linda because you won if you did!!!! LOL
I had accepted them all but sadly with Q still having problems I never received the qbucks for em. :(
New Orleans Saints 11/21/12
DallasFan55 wrote: I accepted all the bets. Total winnings for me will be 2100.00 thank you very much..;)....GO SAINTS GO!!!!...Take Falcon BROKE!!!!
Ms. Linda......I got my share today as well because he sent me some too and I accepted them all !!!!! He really loves his Raiders.........but they are making him look bad!!!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
DallasFan55 wrote: Hey Falcon, I just saw I have 17 bets from you for this game. Is that a glitch in the system or did you really send me 17 more bets? ..I'll accept them if you did send more but otherwise I wouldn't do that to ya cuz your gonna be broke enough.. Let me know plz. :) ...meanwhile..GO SAINTS!!!
I hope you accepted them bets Linda because you won if you did!!!! LOL
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: Saints lose this one.
I am so sorry Falcon.....but I told you it was going to happen!!!!! Don't worry.....The Falcons will make them pay for beating us and the Raiders today!!!!! LOL
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
DallasFan55 wrote: I'll be back..I need to go buy a bigger purse cuz it's looking like I need one big enough to hold those 5000 qbucks I'm gitten from Falcon.... Hope I'm not speaking too soon but I think it's safe to shop...lol
Its safe to shop Ms Linda because the Falcons won!!!!! lol
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
I'll be back..I need to go buy a bigger purse cuz it's looking like I need one big enough to hold those 5000 qbucks I'm gitten from Falcon.... Hope I'm not speaking too soon but I think it's safe to shop...lol
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
miwrld1 wrote: R WE THERE YET? LOL
ALMOST RUTHIE ALMOST!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: BEAT DA SAINTS!
BEAT DA RAIDERS!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: R A I D E R S !!!!!!!!!!!
SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
KEEP ON MARCHING OVER THE RAIDERS................GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
SAINTS OVER THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
DallasFan55 wrote: I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!
R WE THERE YET? LOL
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
Ok Saints, I'm not looking for any more drama today (see: Packers v Lions). So how about a straight-up smack down where it never even gets close? GEAUX GET THOSE RAIDERS!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
The Saints will get the road win.
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
hclcdestin wrote: GO SAINTS!! Make Raiders hit rock bottom!
GO RAIDERS!! Make the overrated saints walk the plank!
Oakland Raiders 11/18/12
hclcdestin wrote: GO SAINTS!! Make Raiders hit rock bottom!
WOO HOO!!!! RESPECT!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
GO SAINTS!! Make Raiders hit rock bottom!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
miwrld1 wrote: O.K. SAINTS FAMILY, 'R U READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL'???
I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: Lol Thx! I love to emphasize the fact that the Raiders will beat those Aints! :]
Emphasizing doesn't make it happen!....Raiders going down!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
SAINTS RAIDING OAKLAND FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!....GO SAINTS GO!!!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
I am giving this one to the New Orleans Saints today!!!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
dmuck5150 wrote: Raiders lose this one.
AMEN!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
texas_tornado4261 wrote: GO RAIDERS !!!
GO SAINTS!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
O.K. SAINTS FAMILY, 'R U READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL'???
New Orleans Saints 11/18/12
GO RAIDERS !!!
Oakland Raiders 11/18/12
Raiders beat the Saints
Oakland Raiders 11/18/12
dmuck5150 wrote: Raiders lose this one.
Raiders win this one
Oakland Raiders 11/18/12
dmuck5150 wrote: Raiders lose this one.
Saints lose this one.
Oakland Raiders 11/17/12
Raiders lose this one.
New Orleans Saints 11/17/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: Lol Thx! I love to emphasize the fact that the Raiders will beat those Aints! :]
Mmmmmm-Hmmmmmm :] .........NOPE! ;}
New Orleans Saints 11/16/12
Raiders Game
Oakland Raiders 11/16/12
Go Raiders Go !!!
Oakland Raiders 11/16/12
Raiders beat the Saints !!!
Oakland Raiders 11/16/12
WHO DAT;) 4-5 the Saints are marchin
New Orleans Saints 11/16/12
DallasFan55 wrote: LOL! I LOVE your sense of humor!!!
Lol Thx! I love to emphasize the fact that the Raiders will beat those Aints! :]
Oakland Raiders 11/16/12
GO SAINTS
New Orleans Saints 11/16/12
genobibb007 wrote: Who Dat starting to find a little groove, they win another one over the silver and black
RaiderNation stop the Aints' so-called little groove, they win over the gold and black
Oakland Raiders 11/15/12
Who Dat starting to find a little groove, they win another one over the silver and black
New Orleans Saints 11/15/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: Mmmmmm-Hmmmmmm :]
LOL! I LOVE your sense of humor!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/15/12
DallasFan55 wrote: Ummm Ok sweetie anything you say.. ;)
Mmmmmm-Hmmmmmm :]
Oakland Raiders 11/15/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: But the Raiders will win!
Ummm Ok sweetie anything you say.. ;)
New Orleans Saints 11/15/12
DallasFan55 wrote: A W E S O M E !!!!!!!!!!!....Thanks so much!
But the Raiders will win!
Oakland Raiders 11/15/12
DallasFan55 wrote: A W E S O M E !!!!!!!!!!!....Thanks so much!
Ur welcome :]
Oakland Raiders 11/15/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: Yes I did Linda ;]
A W E S O M E !!!!!!!!!!!....Thanks so much!
New Orleans Saints 11/15/12
DallasFan55 wrote: Yes you sent 17 additional bets?
Yes I did Linda ;]
Oakland Raiders 11/15/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: Yes. Go Raiders!!
Yes you sent 17 additional bets?
New Orleans Saints 11/15/12
DallasFan55 wrote: Hey Falcon, I just saw I have 17 bets from you for this game. Is that a glitch in the system or did you really send me 17 more bets? ..I'll accept them if you did send more but otherwise I wouldn't do that to ya cuz your gonna be broke enough.. Let me know plz. :) ...meanwhile..GO SAINTS!!!
Yes. Go Raiders!!
Oakland Raiders 11/15/12
RaiderSteeler15 wrote: Lol
Hey Falcon, I just saw I have 17 bets from you for this game. Is that a glitch in the system or did you really send me 17 more bets? ..I'll accept them if you did send more but otherwise I wouldn't do that to ya cuz your gonna be broke enough.. Let me know plz. :) ...meanwhile..GO SAINTS!!!
New Orleans Saints 11/15/12
DallasFan55 wrote: I accepted all the bets. Total winnings for me will be 2100.00 thank you very much..;)....GO SAINTS GO!!!!...Take Falcon BROKE!!!!
Lol
Oakland Raiders 11/15/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
RaiderSteeler15
4370 points
2
texas_tornado4261
2420 points
3
DallasFan55
1510 points
4
Hasselhawk
1040 points
5
MrsMasterChief
790 points
6
miwrld1
750 points
7
Sxy_Sarah
650 points
8
JuJu_52
480 points
9
krsmntng
460 points
10
RA8DER
450 points