Game Time: Sun, Nov 25 @ 1:00 PM ET
Final
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
(4-12)
24
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(4-12)
23
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 152) | Friends' Comments (0)
holmuel wrote: ok, sooooo first off.....you have a Bucs symbol under your comments......so what are you talking about when you say *don't hate on my Falcons*??? Secondly...this is a Falcons/Bucs bar....nobody here is talking about the Cowboys at the moment. A little respect......!!
Thank you Holly. :)
Atlanta Falcons 11/26/12
The_Queen_1956 wrote: THEY BEAT THAT BUTT!!!!! LOL
Thats just a one pt edge good game.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/26/12
TEAM_JACK wrote: yeah whatever..don't hate on my falcons, because your cowboys can't get it together
ok, sooooo first off.....you have a Bucs symbol under your comments......so what are you talking about when you say *don't hate on my Falcons*??? Secondly...this is a Falcons/Bucs bar....nobody here is talking about the Cowboys at the moment. A little respect......!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/26/12
TEAM_JACK wrote: yeah whatever..don't hate on my falcons, because your cowboys can't get it together
And another thing!...You got a effin Buccs under your comments...
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
TEAM_JACK wrote: yeah whatever..don't hate on my falcons, because your cowboys can't get it together
EXCUSE ME??? I don't hate the Falcons..I like them....I said that because they're playing the Saints next week and I love the Saints..OK?
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
DallasFan55 wrote: They gonna be 10-2 next week girl!!!....GO SAINTS!!!
yeah whatever..don't hate on my falcons, because your cowboys can't get it together
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
The_Queen_1956 wrote: 10-1!!!!!!
They gonna be 10-2 next week girl!!!....GO SAINTS!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
Congrats Falcons!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
holmuel wrote: Amen Linda! People that post the same comment more than twice(because accidents do happen) should be banned from entering the bars! Just my opinion!
I just told that person in another bar yesterday the proper way to do it and had a Mod go delete the multiples in there but the Mods I ask were not online when I saw that...In some cases it is an honest mistake due to not knowing there can be a delay in posting but some ppl pull that crap to try and cheat. Just pisses me off.
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
holmuel wrote: How "BOUT those Falcons!!!!! Let me hear you say "10-1"!!!
10-1!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
rob7523144 wrote: Man these lucky falcons
Thats not luck.....thats just some good ball playing!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
DallasFan55 wrote: GOD! When are you gonna learn to only click the comment button ONCE!!!!!
Amen Linda! People that post the same comment more than twice(because accidents do happen) should be banned from entering the bars! Just my opinion!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
rob7523144 wrote: Man these lucky falcons
Not luck Darlin'....they played a better game.
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
Good Game Buc fans!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
How "BOUT those Falcons!!!!! Let me hear you say "10-1"!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
VERY CLOSE....BUT A WIN IS A WIN!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
Scott wrote: Bucs set sail to their 7th win
NOT TODAY SCOTT!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
butchbabe wrote: Falcons going down today-fly away, fly away. Buccaneers win!
ALL THAT AND THE FALCONS STILL WON!!!!!! LMAO
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
rob7523144 wrote: U finally talking now....are u still shaking over there..u alright now
THEY BEAT THAT BUTT!!!!! LOL
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
WAY TO GO FALCONS!!!!! WAY TO GO FALCONS!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
GO FALCONS.........GO FALCONS !!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
The_Queen_1956 wrote: You got to be CRAZY to even say that!!!!!!! The Falcons will win this one!!!!
U finally talking now....are u still shaking over there..u alright now
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Good game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
So close
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Missed fg
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
The Falcons are soaring to victory today.
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
Man these lucky falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
To the wire we go
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Now turner
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Rogers is killing them
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Keep running the clock
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Good job
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
rob7523144 wrote: I still feel upset
Me too!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
Good caught good run
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
I still feel upset
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
This is a good one to the wire
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Good run
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Hitting hard
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Good hit
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Should been still working on 7 but 3 pts will work for now
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Thats alright we take. 3 pts
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Wow...its getting interesting Falconfans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Tb all over them falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Tampa bay today
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
butchbabe wrote: Falcons going down today-fly away, fly away. Buccaneers win!
GOD! When are you gonna learn to only click the comment button ONCE!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/25/12
Falcons going down today-fly away, fly away. Buccaneers win!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Falcons going down today-fly away, fly away. Buccaneers win!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Falcons going down today-fly away, fly away. Buccaneers win!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Falcons going down today-fly away, fly away. Buccaneers win!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
Falcons going down today-fly away, fly away. Buccaneers win!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
The_Queen_1956
6630 points
2
rob7523144
3590 points
3
holmuel
2640 points
4
DallasFan55
1790 points
5
RaiderSteeler15
1300 points
6
heelfan811
1140 points
7
JuJu_52
880 points
8
texas_tornado4261
800 points
9
Scott
620 points
10
abac89
590 points