Game Time: Thu, Aug 30 @ 6:30 PM ET
Final
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
(2-4)
14
Jacksonville Jaguars
Jacksonville Jaguars
(0-6)
24
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 59) | Friends' Comments (0)
Falcons got this one !!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
I am off tonight......the Braves are off tonight....so that means I can focus all of my attention on this game tonight!!!!! lol GO GET EM FALCONS!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Dirty Birds
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Rashard Jennings is NO MJD, please quit acting as though he is
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Good luck falcons!! Good morning ms Alma!
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/30/12
Falcons over the Jags !!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Falcons over the Jags !!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Falcons Win !!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Go Falcons !!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
DallasFan55 wrote: I love ya girl and I love Toby Keith TOO!!!!!..........lol
OMG!! I LOVE Toby Keith...Whose Your Daddy! LOL Somethin' else we have in common Linda! *S* Go Falcons!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Falcons gotz dis :) Gooo Falcons!
Atlanta Falcons 8/30/12
Dirty Birds over Jags
Atlanta Falcons 8/29/12
Go Jags!
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/29/12
The Falcons will soar past the Jaguars.
Atlanta Falcons 8/29/12
This game will be a reunion with all of the falcons and Malarky
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/29/12
jewel34lit wrote: JAGS all the Way!!!!
All the way to the next game as a loser of this one. Falcons got this one.!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/29/12
Dirty Birds will get their Respect. Go Falcons!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
jaguars are the now better then ever "GO JAGS" best
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/27/12
Faclons All Way
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
DallasFan55 wrote: Don't forget the Falcons have a real game on Sept 9th and that bar is open too... ;-)
I will go there !!! You keep me on my toes because you know that I need it.......WHY?? Because I am still in the baseball bars!!!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
DallasFan55 wrote: I love ya girl and I love Toby Keith TOO!!!!!..........lol
I love you too!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
randyr052000 wrote: Big Cats love Chicken, I mean Falcon! hehe!
You had it right the first time when you said that Big Cats love Chicken......But these are the DIRTY BIRDS.....and Cats can't eat what they can't catch!!!!!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
The_Queen_1956 wrote: I made it Linda!!!! How you like me now?? lol ITS THE FALCONS BABY!!!!
Don't forget the Falcons have a real game on Sept 9th and that bar is open too... ;-)
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
jewel34lit wrote: JAGS all the Way!!!!
I forgive you because I knew you meant to say Falcons All The Way!!!!!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
The_Queen_1956 wrote: I made it Linda!!!! How you like me now?? lol ITS THE FALCONS BABY!!!!
I love ya girl and I love Toby Keith TOO!!!!!..........lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
james_clary2003 wrote: i think jags are going bounce back from loss to ravens and beat atlanta!!
Well I think you are wrong!!!!!! FALCONS GOT THIS ONE!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
I made it Linda!!!! How you like me now?? lol ITS THE FALCONS BABY!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
escobar1721 wrote: The Falcons look ready but the Jags still have a lot to prove especially with the absence of MJD!!
Well Eddie......The Jaguars might have a lot to prove....but so do the Falcons because they still have players trying to avoid the cut!!!! So they are not going to show no slack in this last pre=season game!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
Look Out Jaguars because the Falcons are coming to get this win!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
Here I am with Monday's comment!!!!! lol The Falcons got this win All Day........All Night!!!! and All The Way!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
i think jags are going bounce back from loss to ravens and beat atlanta!!
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/27/12
JAGS all the Way!!!!
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/27/12
Big Birds!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
The Falcons look ready but the Jags still have a lot to prove especially with the absence of MJD!!
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/27/12
Let's Go Jags!!! Let's clip those wings and get ready for next week.
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/27/12
Big Cats love Chicken, I mean Falcon! hehe!
Jacksonville Jaguars 8/27/12
For the falcons on this one
Atlanta Falcons 8/27/12
The_Queen_1956 wrote: I will be back with Monday's comment tomorrow !!! lmao In the meantime.......Look out because the Dirty Birds are coming!!!! I love having fun!!!!!!
Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!....lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
FALCONS fly away with this win!!

F
A
L
C
O
N
S!!!!!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
I will be back with Monday's comment tomorrow !!! lmao In the meantime.......Look out because the Dirty Birds are coming!!!! I love having fun!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
Hasselhawk wrote: Definitely got the FALCONS on this one!
that sounds like a good thing...:) .. Go Falcons !!
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
GO FALCONS !!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
One more in the making for the Falcons....and once they beat these Jaguars......the regular season will start and the Falcons will be taking names and giving out numbers !!! The numbers will be loses for the other teams!!!!!!! GO FALCONS !!!! GO FALCONS !!!! GO DIRTY BIRDS !!!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
Sunday Comment !!!! THE FALCONS WILL WIN !!!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
Definitely got the FALCONS on this one!
Atlanta Falcons 8/26/12
FALCONS TAKE ALL!!!!!!!

F
A
L
C
O
N
S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/25/12
They say Jaguars are fast......But you can't catch what you don't see and the Falcons will FLY HIGH!!!!! COME ON FALCONS AND BEAT THESE JAGUARS!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/25/12
The Jaguars are going down in this game to the Falcons!!! THE DIRTY BIRDS ARE IN TOWN!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 8/25/12
mferrer_intertekinc wrote: jax
ATL
Atlanta Falcons 8/25/12
Sxy_Sarah wrote: Sorry Jags but the FALCONS have this one!!
GOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!
I am with you Ms Sarah..........the Falcons got this game already won!!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 8/25/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
The_Queen_1956
3640 points
2
DallasFan55
870 points
3
texas_tornado4261
530 points
4
heelfan811
460 points
5
Sxy_Sarah
440 points
6
kmj22
350 points
7
JuJu_52
340 points
8
Hasselhawk
320 points
9
kobe_lova
220 points
10
Lobofan1220
190 points