MLB All-Star Game
Game Time: Tue, Jul 10 @ 6:45 PM ET
Final
AL
AL
0
NL
NL
8
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 223) | Friends' Comments (0)
ML31 wrote: First, it makes you look prophetic for reasons you just spelled out yourself. That and you also after the fact claimed it was a "bold prediction". Next, you made it a foregone conclusion when you referred to him as "this years Cy Young Award winner." No need for extra question marks or explanation points here. Take it easy.
"Them Some Big Words". Alright Man, Made Your Point, I'll give You That Much.
AL 7/11/12
DallasFan55 wrote: Well this sure is embarrassing...... Congrats NL fans.
by the way LINDA..............how was the CROW....lol......cawwwww.....cawwwwwww..........NL RULES............
NL 7/11/12
Well this sure is embarrassing...... Congrats NL fans.
AL 7/11/12
Jeff_P wrote: gotcha...I DID SAY yesterday.GOOD PITCHING......STOPS GOOD HITTING......hmmmmmmmmmm...8 ZIP is pretty DAMN GOOD PITCHING...thank you for the applause......lmao........
offense did prevail...just on the NL side...and I was right, they had dang good pitching too
AL 7/11/12
derms33 wrote: I am going AL...hitters in AL Pitchers in NL....Offense will prevail
gotcha...I DID SAY yesterday.GOOD PITCHING......STOPS GOOD HITTING......hmmmmmmmmmm...8 ZIP is pretty DAMN GOOD PITCHING...thank you for the applause......lmao........
NL 7/11/12

Did I pick a loser........Shhhs
AL 7/11/12

Did I pick a loser........Shhhs
AL 7/11/12
hotz47 wrote: Giants are now done. Dodgers have home field in the world series
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!
NL 7/11/12
Giants are now done. Dodgers have home field in the world series
NL 7/11/12
Scott wrote: That starting lineup for the AL is sick.
yeah, they looked real good eh
AL 7/11/12
Dream_Machine wrote: How Does that Make Me Look Prophetic?!?! He Leads the NL In Wins And He Is A Pretty Good Pitcher. The Only Reason I Said He Was A Bold Prediction, Is Because He Is A Knuckleballer, IDK What I Said that Makes It A "Foregone Conclusion".
First, it makes you look prophetic for reasons you just spelled out yourself. That and you also after the fact claimed it was a "bold prediction". Next, you made it a foregone conclusion when you referred to him as "this years Cy Young Award winner." No need for extra question marks or explanation points here. Take it easy.
NL 7/11/12
NL ain't nothing to mess with!!
NL 7/11/12
ML31 wrote: If he wins the award come October you will look prophetic. I don't think it is a foregone conclusion however...
How Does that Make Me Look Prophetic?!?! He Leads the NL In Wins And He Is A Pretty Good Pitcher. The Only Reason I Said He Was A Bold Prediction, Is Because He Is A Knuckleballer, IDK What I Said that Makes It A "Foregone Conclusion".
AL 7/10/12
Nice to see the NL back on top after that lengthy skid years ago....
NL 7/10/12
Dream_Machine wrote: Just saying, He should Have Enough, Burg Gets shut Down & Cain is Beginning To Worry Me With his Last Two Starts. Just a Bold Prediction, That Is All.
If he wins the award come October you will look prophetic. I don't think it is a foregone conclusion however...
NL 7/10/12
ML31 wrote: Quite the statement considering the Cy Young is voted upon completion of 162 games and not 87...
Just saying, He should Have Enough, Burg Gets shut Down & Cain is Beginning To Worry Me With his Last Two Starts. Just a Bold Prediction, That Is All.
AL 7/10/12
Scott wrote: With the lineup the AL had to open the game, I think it was more likely they would be up 8-0. Very impressive so far for the NL
How bout that NL pitching!!
NL 7/10/12
Jeff_P wrote: 8-0.......NATIONAL LEAGUE........WOW......KICKING SOME ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS....
In the bag :)
NL 7/10/12
8-0.......NATIONAL LEAGUE........WOW......KICKING SOME ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS....
NL 7/10/12
Too bad Buster came up a little short.... Could have had every Giant making a major contribution to the game...
NL 7/10/12
With the lineup the AL had to open the game, I think it was more likely they would be up 8-0. Very impressive so far for the NL
NL 7/10/12
Looks like the Cardinals still own the Rangers
NL 7/10/12
Looks like the All Star Game is the only time every team wears their traditional or #1 home and road jerseys....
NL 7/10/12
Scott wrote: Speaking of Verlander, I wonder why nobody is up in arms about Ron Washington choosing him to start this game? Jered Weaver, David Price and even Chris Sale from the White Sox have had better first halves then him
I bet Jim Leyland isn't feeling to well about the choosing either...lol.
NL 7/10/12
Shaconage wrote: LOL...yeah..well I was thinking about either him or Castro....but have a soft spot for Chipper due to his retirement...and he is such a stand up guy...but now I think I will give my personal MVP to Verlander at this early stage of the game...lol
Speaking of Verlander, I wonder why nobody is up in arms about Ron Washington choosing him to start this game? Jered Weaver, David Price and even Chris Sale from the White Sox have had better first halves then him
NL 7/10/12
Scott wrote: I thought for sure you would take Bryan LaHair :-)
LOL...yeah..well I was thinking about either him or Castro....but have a soft spot for Chipper due to his retirement...and he is such a stand up guy...but now I think I will give my personal MVP to Verlander at this early stage of the game...lol
NL 7/10/12
Now we need Cainer to hold up his end.....
NL 7/10/12
Way to go Panda!!!!!!
NL 7/10/12
Would be great if the Panda could clear the bases here....
NL 7/10/12
Shaconage wrote: Well...hmmm...Only one player is a carryover from the National League starting lineup from a year ago, Carlos Beltran. Prince Fielder switched from the NL to the American League squad which has six players returning from last year's starting nine. So stating those facts...which team would you go with to win? Being a Cubs fan...I'm going to go with the NL of course. NL to win 4-2 and the MVP to be Chipper Jones....lol....hey why not?
I thought for sure you would take Bryan LaHair :-)
NL 7/10/12
Oh hey, this site is still around!

Honestly, I have no idea who to pick here, I admit, I've been a very lousy baseball fan this season. Between having to deal with life stuff, and the Cubs really being...depressing...to watch, I've got nothing haha.
7/10/12
Scott wrote: Alright folks. Game time is almost here. Give me your predictions and your MVP for this year's All-Star game
Well...hmmm...Only one player is a carryover from the National League starting lineup from a year ago, Carlos Beltran. Prince Fielder switched from the NL to the American League squad which has six players returning from last year's starting nine. So stating those facts...which team would you go with to win? Being a Cubs fan...I'm going to go with the NL of course. NL to win 4-2 and the MVP to be Chipper Jones....lol....hey why not?
NL 7/10/12
Alright folks. Game time is almost here. Give me your predictions and your MVP for this year's All-Star game
NL 7/10/12
Shaconage wrote: Sorry American Leaguers...the National League left their donkeys at home...but look for the AL to get their butts kicked.
R :)
NL 7/10/12
wrote: GO AMERICAN LEAGUERS GO, Kick some National Leaguers Azzes
Sorry American Leaguers...the National League left their donkeys at home...but look for the AL to get their butts kicked.
NL 7/10/12
I favor more the American League because they have more game plan then a National League 1 fans
AL 7/10/12
Dream_Machine wrote: Too Bad this Years NL Cy Young Award Winner Won't Be Coming into The All-star Game Until The 5th Inning. BS!
Quite the statement considering the Cy Young is voted upon completion of 162 games and not 87...
NL 7/10/12
hotz47 wrote: Posey afraid of a little OL knuckleball?
Not the best venue to catch one for the very first time...
NL 7/10/12
Too Bad this Years NL Cy Young Award Winner Won't Be Coming into The All-star Game Until The 5th Inning. BS!
AL 7/10/12
Posey afraid of a little OL knuckleball?
NL 7/10/12
wrote: LOL, I guess so, is that what I have too look foward too...
naaaaaaaaa...........just funning around pal.......NO PROBLEMS FROM ME.......
NL 7/10/12

Scott wrote: That starting lineup for the AL is sick.
Sick and Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!
AL 7/10/12

Scott wrote: Giants coach Bruce Bochy didn't want Buster Posey catching a knuckleballer. That is why Dickey won't be coming in until the 5th inning
True, didnt think about that, good too know Scott...
AL 7/10/12
wrote: Still want to know why La Russa would go with Matt Cain to start instead of R.A. Dickey who has the League's best record at 12-1
Giants coach Bruce Bochy didn't want Buster Posey catching a knuckleballer. That is why Dickey won't be coming in until the 5th inning
NL 7/10/12
derms33 wrote: I am going AL...hitters in AL Pitchers in NL....Offense will prevail
That starting lineup for the AL is sick.
NL 7/10/12
wrote: Yea Yea Yea, your not off the Hook yet Linda, hey Babe, gotta go take care. You know the REST....See ya
I hope you check your msgs!!!!!
AL 7/10/12

GO AMERICAN LEAGUERS GO, Kick some National Leaguers Azzes
AL 7/10/12

DallasFan55 wrote: I missed you...Does that count?...
Yea Yea Yea, your not off the Hook yet Linda, hey Babe, gotta go take care. You know the REST....See ya
AL 7/10/12

Jeff_P wrote: LARRY.......are you having WOE IS MEEEEEEEEEEE....syndrome.....lmao........
LOL, I guess so, is that what I have too look foward too...
AL 7/10/12
wrote: Too Funny JEFF, Yea I know I wasnt missed....Hey Jeff Prince slaughtered the Derby last night, how many homers will he have tonight??
HE may only get 2 at bats.......sooooooooooooooooooo NONE..........
NL 7/10/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
texas_tornado4261
2770 points
2
1980 points
3
DallasFan55
1930 points
4
The_Queen_1956
1680 points
5
Jeff_P
1630 points
6
Shaconage
1610 points
7
Scott
1050 points
8
wildflower70s
750 points
9
ML31
640 points
10
heelfan811
630 points