Game Time: Sun, Jan 6 @ 1:00 PM ET
Final
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts
(11-5)
9
Baltimore Ravens
Baltimore Ravens
(8-8)
24
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 105) | Friends' Comments (0)
Sxy_Sarah wrote: Nope the Raven have won their last game congrats on this game and ..........next week tougher match.
Agree with ya Sarah...No way they beating Peyton and the Broncos!!!...:-)
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
DallasFan55 wrote: Yes I know I've been watching the slaughter...lol...I'm happy for the Ravens cuz of Ray Lewis but Ravens won't go too much further...
Nope the Raven have won their last game congrats on this game and ..........next week tougher match.
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
Congrats Ravens.....................

and to the Colts for a good year!!
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
Glad to hear the Colts OC is ok and his wife is with him now
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Taunting?? Seriously???? Why would you do that?????
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Colts were at a disadvantage tho with the acting Offensive coach ending up in the hospital this morning..He was the one making all the play calls all season.
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: ITS ABOUT TO BE OVER FOR THE COLTS!!!!!
But to you to give credit where credit is due they had a good year and that is alot coming from me as PEYTON MANNING is my favorite QB so I was less than thrilled with them this year .....................
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: Are you woke yet Ms Linda????? If I was you.......I would try to get my rest because the Colts have lost this one!!!!!
Yes I know I've been watching the slaughter...lol...I'm happy for the Ravens cuz of Ray Lewis but Ravens won't go too much further...
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
The Colts and their Luck are done
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
holmuel wrote: GAME OVER!!!
I agree...with the Ravens getting that pick just now I don't see a way for the Colts to win.
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Ravens!!!!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
There's still 5+ minutes left....but.....
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
GAME OVER!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
announcers irritate the crap outta me sometimes. For instance: the score was 17-9. One of them sai: * this is still a 1 score game*. When I went to school 9 +7 was 16. Am I missing something?? lol
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
DallasFan55 wrote: 2.5 mins to go in the 2nd quarter and it's tied 3-3...ugh...somebody wake me in the 4th with 5 mins to go..
Are you woke yet Ms Linda????? If I was you.......I would try to get my rest because the Colts have lost this one!!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
I knew this was going to happen because they are playing the Ravens at home and they raise a lot of hell at home!!!! Sorry Colts Fans.......better LUCK next season!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
ITS ABOUT TO BE OVER FOR THE COLTS!!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
holmuel wrote: Whew Alma.nice to see we agree here! lol RAVENS!!!!!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
DallasFan55 wrote: Ms. Alma...I thought you knew me well enough to know that...I DON"T KNOW JACK!!!...LOL!...However, I'm watching the game and may fall asleep.., it's 6 minutes into the 2nd quarter and still no scores..zzzzzzzz....
But look at it now!!!!!! The Colts are DONE!!!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: Let's do this Colts !!!
lol!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Hasselhawk wrote: Let's do this Ravens!
Let's do this Colts !!!
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
Let's do this Ravens!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
You can't win in the playoffs with Luck...
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
2.5 mins to go in the 2nd quarter and it's tied 3-3...ugh...somebody wake me in the 4th with 5 mins to go..
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
C'mon Colts take the win!!!..Don't let all the hoop blah bout Ray Lewis retiring change your game plan..he's half crazy and will change his mind next season...lol..I do love Lewis tho...but Andrew Luck has taken the Colts somewhere this year and I say COLTS WIN!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: Ms Linda..........I just saw this comment. You knew what you were doing when you hit the Ravens logo to win!!!!! Disregard nothing.........you know the Ravens are going to tame the Colts tomorrow!!!!!! LOL
Ms. Alma...I thought you knew me well enough to know that...I DON"T KNOW JACK!!!...LOL!...However, I'm watching the game and may fall asleep.., it's 6 minutes into the 2nd quarter and still no scores..zzzzzzzz....
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
these guys aren't ready
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
Denver has an easy time making the AFC Championship...regardlesss
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
Come on Colts, Let's Get it Going !!! Go Colts Go !!!!
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
JuJu_52 wrote: Ravens take the win for beloved Ray Lewis, future HOFamer. Let's go Ravens! All the way to the Super Bowl !!!!
I can agree the Ravens today, but I don't think all the way to the Super Bowl
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Colts OC was taken to the hospital and is out for today
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: TODAY IS THE DAY......... to see the Ravens advance to the next round!!!!
Whew Alma.nice to see we agree here! lol RAVENS!!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Sitting here watching the NFL today, and in every interview the players and the media always mention about just getting to superbowl, they never say our/your goal is to win the superbowl. The ultimate goal is to win a world championship not get there and lose.
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
Ravens!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Sure hope the RAMS don't lose this weekend.....
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Colts should be able to pick apart a banged up Raven D
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
THE ONLY FLYING IN THIS GAME WILL BE RAY LEWIS FLYING AWAY WITH A LOSS AS THE COLTS WILL TRAMPLE THE RAVENS..GOOO INDIANAPOLIS...
Indianapolis Colts 1/6/13
genobibb007 wrote: Everyone talking bout Ray Lewis, that older kid being off all these weeks will not be much of a factor, why would he announce his retirement before his last game, most players announce it after their last game, because he knows this will be his last game. Colts win period
I agree with you about Ray Lewis Mr. Gene........but I disagree with you on who will win the game!!!!!! RAVENS!!!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
TODAY IS THE DAY......... to see the Ravens advance to the next round!!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
RAVENS....RAVENS.....RAVENS!!! RAY RAY, CUTLER, REED............NEXT...........
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Win one for Ray Lewis.
Baltimore Ravens 1/6/13
Andrew Luck and Team get a Big Win ! .. GO COLTS !!
Indianapolis Colts 1/5/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: Ms Linda..........I just saw this comment. You knew what you were doing when you hit the Ravens logo to win!!!!! Disregard nothing.........you know the Ravens are going to tame the Colts tomorrow!!!!!! LOL
You tell her Ms Alma! lol Tame them Colts, Ravens!
Baltimore Ravens 1/5/13
Ravens take the win for beloved Ray Lewis, future HOFamer. Let's go Ravens! All the way to the Super Bowl !!!!
Baltimore Ravens 1/5/13
Everyone talking bout Ray Lewis, that older kid being off all these weeks will not be much of a factor, why would he announce his retirement before his last game, most players announce it after their last game, because he knows this will be his last game. Colts win period
Indianapolis Colts 1/5/13
houston won, pack should win easy, a DOG will bite on sunday, this game is just as likely as the kins, Flacco stinks, Colts on emotional roll, bye bye Ray Lewis, loved ya man but this might be u last game, i take colts +7.5
Indianapolis Colts 1/5/13
DallasFan55 wrote: Ignore the bird below my comment..Andrew Luck and Company take this win..HANDS DOWN!!!..
Ms Linda..........I just saw this comment. You knew what you were doing when you hit the Ravens logo to win!!!!! Disregard nothing.........you know the Ravens are going to tame the Colts tomorrow!!!!!! LOL
Baltimore Ravens 1/5/13
Colts get the Win !!!
Indianapolis Colts 1/5/13
icfeet wrote: RAVENS
COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indianapolis Colts 1/5/13
The Colts will ground the Ravens.
Indianapolis Colts 1/5/13
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
The_Queen_1956
3240 points
2
JuJu_52
2870 points
3
texas_tornado4261
2360 points
4
DallasFan55
2160 points
5
icfeet
2120 points
6
justin_7773
1910 points
7
genobibb007
1440 points
8
woodsmoke14
1390 points
9
holmuel
940 points
10
krsmntng
900 points