Game Time: Sat, Jan 19 @ 3:00 PM ET
4:00pm ET
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh Penguins
(2-0-0)
3
Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia Flyers
(0-2-1)
1
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-29 of 29) | Friends' Comments (0)
kramer wrote: Why do you think I didn't believe it this time until they signed on the dotted line?
No kidding! Because Bettman was acting like he wanted the lockout to last all year, and because the lockout was going on for too long.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/22/13
Maddie8110 wrote: The lockout didn't go right. The season was supposed to start on December 15th, and then December 31st. But did either plan work? No, all because of nasty, coocoo people. They had to get two mediators in order to start the season.
Why do you think I didn't believe it this time until they signed on the dotted line?
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/21/13
Maddie8110 wrote: The lockout didn't go right. The season was supposed to start on December 15th, and then December 31st. But did either plan work? No, all because of nasty, coocoo people. They had to get two mediators in order to start the season.
Things sure are going right now though! But they better continue to.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/21/13
kramer wrote: Something's already going right, we have hockey back on the ice! :D
The lockout didn't go right. The season was supposed to start on December 15th, and then December 31st. But did either plan work? No, all because of nasty, coocoo people. They had to get two mediators in order to start the season.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/21/13
Maddie8110 wrote: Whether Philadelphia wins or loses this game, they're sure to act like losers.
Hahahahahaha! See, I told you they were losers! Serves them right!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/21/13
Pretty good game.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/20/13

texas_tornado4261 wrote: YES !!
Hi Sweety !!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13

collhppr wrote: Crosby = Hart Trophy 2013 :-)
Hi There
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
kramer wrote: Something's already going right, we have hockey back on the ice! :D
YES !!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
Maddie8110 wrote: We'll see about that. Not that I'm saying you're wrong, you could be right. But I have a better idea. Pittsburgh Penguins for president's trophy 2013! Not that I think that's gonna happen. But something should go right for once! Other than the lockout plans, I mean.
Something's already going right, we have hockey back on the ice! :D
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
"Don't stop, never give up"
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
"Don't stop believin'!"
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
autumnorangeflyers wrote: ''Let's Go Flyers''.....Beat Up on Crosby the Wussy....
We'll see about that! I desperately hope you're wrong.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
collhppr wrote: Crosby = Hart Trophy 2013 :-)
We'll see about that. Not that I'm saying you're wrong, you could be right. But I have a better idea. Pittsburgh Penguins for president's trophy 2013! Not that I think that's gonna happen. But something should go right for once! Other than the lockout plans, I mean.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
LET'S GO PENS! I wanna see the Flyers run out of their own building this afternoon!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
musicmanrich wrote: lets go pens, lets go pens, cmon black n gold......whos in?????????
Me!!!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
phillysuper70s wrote: ''Let's Go Flyers''..Beat the Pussy's from Pittsburgh.....
Whether Philadelphia wins or loses this game, they're sure to act like losers.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
I feel happy for you!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
I'm so excited and so nervous for this game. This game is crucial for me. I'll either be really thrilled or really pissed after. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be really thrilled!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
C'mon! Pass that puck, be a team player and act like a winner, even if you lose this game! Screw Philadelphia!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
I'm not telling you who I'm talking to in the following comments. Maybe I will if someone guesses.
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
It's a great day for hockey GO PENS
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
''Let's Go Flyers''..Beat the Pussy's from Pittsburgh.....
Philadelphia Flyers 1/19/13
Crosby = Hart Trophy 2013 :-)
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
Claude Giroux is the cry baby pal! Go Guins!!!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
''Let's Go Flyers''.....Beat Up on Crosby the Wussy....
Philadelphia Flyers 1/19/13
lets go pens, lets go pens, cmon black n gold......whos in?????????
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
Yeah! Let's Go Pens!!!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
Penquins!
Pittsburgh Penguins 1/19/13
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
collhppr
430 points
2
texas_tornado4261
230 points
3
kramer
220 points
4
musicmanrich
210 points
5
Maddie8110
160 points
6
140 points
7
kevinhawn
130 points
8
Scott
40 points
9
Helen
40 points
10
JustDo
40 points