Game Time: Mon, Oct 7 @ 8:30 PM ET
Final
New York Jets
New York Jets
(1-1)
30
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
(1-1)
28
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 110) | Friends' Comments (0)
J-E-T-S fly away with the win.....Roast falcon ....lol
New York Jets 10/7/13
J-E-T-S fly away with the win.....Roast falcon ....lol
New York Jets 10/7/13
Uh oh ......dirty birds wings are getting clipped. Lll
New York Jets 10/7/13
Come on Jets !!
New York Jets 10/7/13
HotLanta ? Nah more like ColdLanta....lol
New York Jets 10/7/13
Falcons will fly high tonight.
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
The Falcons will soar past the Jets.
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
It seems everytime I pick the FALCONS they let me down. But they should ground the dysfunctional J-E-T-S.
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
orangemen90 wrote: Falcons heavy fave tonight!!!
And they will suffer a hefty loss for sure. J-E-T-S
New York Jets 10/7/13
Falcons heavy fave tonight!!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
Leave it to the Falcons they will bring the jets down.
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
Damn.......I want to call in sick so badly tonight so I can really watch the game. But since the bills has to be paid...I will just sneak and watch the game while I am at work. I know I will be very disappointed because the Falcons are going to lose bigtime. OH WELL ATLANTA !!!




RIGHT ! J-E-T-S !! :-)
New York Jets 10/7/13
J-E-T-S
New York Jets 10/7/13
J-E-T-S !! :-)
New York Jets 10/7/13
Damn.......I want to call in sick so badly tonight so I can really watch the game. But since the bills has to be paid...I will just sneak and watch the game while I am at work. I know I want be disappointed because the Falcons are going to win. RISE UP ATLANTA !!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
JenX63 wrote: you want to hear an embarassing fact?: i get the Eagles and the Jets mixed up! (I do) it is so very embarassing when I am trying to talk to people. Right now I am just trying to get the QB's staight. Vick is the Eagles qb and Sanchez/smith for the Jets...learning coaches next....carryon
Now that's funny Jen !!!!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
you want to hear an embarassing fact?: i get the Eagles and the Jets mixed up! (I do) it is so very embarassing when I am trying to talk to people. Right now I am just trying to get the QB's staight. Vick is the Eagles qb and Sanchez/smith for the Jets...learning coaches next....carryon
10/7/13
Ready to clip the JETS wings! GO DIRTY BIRDS!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
Scullyson wrote: Lol....Im Impressed but that is >>>>>>>>>>>> The WRONG ANSWER !!! Would Like a Lifeline ? :-)...J-E-T=S WIN !!!
Love You........But you gave the wrong answer as well !!! F-A-L-C-O-N-S WILL WIN !!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
Scullyson wrote: Right !!! We will be just dandy....lol J-E-T-S WIN !!!
You two can't help but be just Dandy because the Dirty Birds got this tonight.
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: Alma my friend, I am still worried about your mathematical skills as Scully has suggested, it will be Jets 3-2 and the Falcons 1-4. .. Go Jets !!
Okay we will see because I learned how to add very well once I got out of school. Streets Additions !!!! LMAO !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
morrow8454 wrote: Let's go Falcons!
I don't like that menu. So that means the Falcons will just have to send the Jets back to New York after the game on a empty stomach. They will have a better menu at the Stadium for the party here in Atlanta. Then they will enjoy !!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
Let's go Falcons!
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: Thanks for the invite. I love parties and I am going to love this one even more because the Falcons will be the winners. I WILL EVEN HOST IF YOU LIKE !! lol
Oh and btw dont worry about food because there will be enough roast falcon to go around with some ground crow n cheese on crackers as an appetizer. Enjoy....lol
New York Jets 10/7/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: THANK YOU BABY FOR THE RESPECT. lol
NP
New York Jets 10/7/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: Faye....you my Girl.........So don't listen to Scullyson. Wait....its too late because he has already damage your thinking. But the both of you will be okay. Guess What??? GO DIRTY BIRDS !!!!
lol...smh....
New York Jets 10/7/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: We are going to be doing fine when the Jets beat your dirty birds !! Go Jets !!!
Right !!! We will be just dandy....lol J-E-T-S WIN !!!
New York Jets 10/7/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: Alma my friend, I am still worried about your mathematical skills as Scully has suggested, it will be Jets 3-2 and the Falcons 1-4. .. Go Jets !!
This is True...Oops ...Carry on Faye....
New York Jets 10/7/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: I did have a little problems in Math when I was in school......but I don't have no problems understanding that the Jets will be 2-3 and the Falcons 2-3 also. WOW I DID IT !!!!
Lol....Im Impressed but that is >>>>>>>>>>>> The WRONG ANSWER !!! Would Like a Lifeline ? :-)...J-E-T=S WIN !!!
New York Jets 10/7/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: Faye....you my Girl.........So don't listen to Scullyson. Wait....its too late because he has already damage your thinking. But the both of you will be okay. Guess What??? GO DIRTY BIRDS !!!!
We are going to be doing fine when the Jets beat your dirty birds !! Go Jets !!!
New York Jets 10/7/13
JETS fans use to collect my trash , my doctor was a Giants fan .............. JETS are garbage
Atlanta Falcons 10/7/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: I did have a little problems in Math when I was in school......but I don't have no problems understanding that the Jets will be 2-3 and the Falcons 2-3 also. WOW I DID IT !!!!
Alma my friend, I am still worried about your mathematical skills as Scully has suggested, it will be Jets 3-2 and the Falcons 1-4. .. Go Jets !!
New York Jets 10/6/13
RISE UP FALCONS!!! this is the beginning of a turnaround for our season
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
Go Falcons!
10/6/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: lmao..I can do that ... :)
Faye....you my Girl.........So don't listen to Scullyson. Wait....its too late because he has already damage your thinking. But the both of you will be okay. Guess What??? GO DIRTY BIRDS !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
Scullyson wrote: LOL....Definitely owe you a "R" for that one...Wheeew ! gave you all im allowed today.... But Queen keep in mind the J-E-T is Bigger and that dirty bird will almost instantly become a casualty where as the J-E-T has a greater chance of cruising on to its destination experiencing a tad bit of turbulence. The passengers wont even feel anything....Bam !! :-) Take that ! :-)
THANK YOU BABY FOR THE RESPECT. lol
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
Scullyson wrote: Right !! Do me favor Faye and let Queen know the 411....She seems to be having trouble understanding this simple arithmetic. lol
I did have a little problems in Math when I was in school......but I don't have no problems understanding that the Jets will be 2-3 and the Falcons 2-3 also. WOW I DID IT !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: now come on Alma....we are having a party, yes, and certainly you are invited, Scully and I will be celebrating the JETS WINNING !!! .. :)
Thanks for the invite. I love parties and I am going to love this one even more because the Falcons will be the winners. I WILL EVEN HOST IF YOU LIKE !! lol
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: lmao..I can do that ... :)
Knew I could count on you Faye !...Thanks ....:-)...LOL
New York Jets 10/6/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: Awwww how sweet of the Jets to give the Falcons a surprise party after they gets the beat down. Now that brings tears to my eyes !!!
now come on Alma....we are having a party, yes, and certainly you are invited, Scully and I will be celebrating the JETS WINNING !!! .. :)
New York Jets 10/6/13
Scullyson wrote: Right !! Do me favor Faye and let Queen know the 411....She seems to be having trouble understanding this simple arithmetic. lol
lmao..I can do that ... :)
New York Jets 10/6/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: R :) ... sounds good to me ... !
Right !! Do me favor Faye and let Queen know the 411....She seems to be having trouble understanding this simple arithmetic. lol
New York Jets 10/6/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: BUT.... I ALSO HEARD THAT IF A BIRD HITS A PLANE IT CAN DO SOME DAMAGE. SO SINCE THE JETS FLY HIGH....THEY WILL FALL WHEN THE FALCONS HITS !!! AND YOU KNOW IT !!!!
lol
LOL....Definitely owe you a "R" for that one...Wheeew ! gave you all im allowed today.... But Queen keep in mind the J-E-T is Bigger and that dirty bird will almost instantly become a casualty where as the J-E-T has a greater chance of cruising on to its destination experiencing a tad bit of turbulence. The passengers wont even feel anything....Bam !! :-) Take that ! :-)
New York Jets 10/6/13
Scullyson wrote: J-E-T-S
F-A-L-C-O-N-S
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
genobibb007 wrote: Don't worry 2 cents it's baseball that night
GOOD !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: Jets give the Falcons a surprise ...
Awwww how sweet of the Jets to give the Falcons a surprise party after they gets the beat down. Now that brings tears to my eyes !!!
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
Scullyson wrote: lol....Funny ? Lets be honest Queen A Jet can reach higher altitudes than a low flying Falcon Unfortunately. J-E-T-S fly high and you knoww it.......:-)
BUT.... I ALSO HEARD THAT IF A BIRD HITS A PLANE IT CAN DO SOME DAMAGE. SO SINCE THE JETS FLY HIGH....THEY WILL FALL WHEN THE FALCONS HITS !!! AND YOU KNOW IT !!!!
lol
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
Scullyson wrote: Yes Way ? lol.....Queen ....Trrust I wont say "I told you so"....lol ....Trust me the J-E-T-S Got THIS !
I want hear those words this time because the Falcons are going to win. Can you say F-A-L-C-O-N-S !!!! LOL
Atlanta Falcons 10/6/13
Scullyson wrote: LOL....Im trying to keep it real Faye....Real logical....If we do the math then obviously a Win in this game is a four letter word >>> J-E-T-S ....:-)...Am I wrong ? nah....J-E-T-S Win !
R :) ... sounds good to me ... !
New York Jets 10/6/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: I like this !! .. lol
LOL....Im trying to keep it real Faye....Real logical....If we do the math then obviously a Win in this game is a four letter word >>> J-E-T-S ....:-)...Am I wrong ? nah....J-E-T-S Win !
New York Jets 10/6/13
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
The_Queen_1956
4400 points
2
Scullyson
2990 points
3
texas_tornado4261
1870 points
4
heelfan811
1640 points
5
krsmntng
1500 points
6
abac89
1130 points
7
JenX63
880 points
8
Hasselhawk
590 points
9
genobibb007
490 points
10
rob7523144
350 points