Game Time: Sun, Nov 17 @ 1:00 PM ET
Final
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
(4-12)
28
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(4-12)
41
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-44 of 44) | Friends' Comments (0)
CP43 wrote: YES!!!! I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT TAMPA WOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you did.
Atlanta Falcons 11/17/13
YES!!!! I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT TAMPA WOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/17/13
Even though I am a die hard Falcons fan.....I AM DONE WITH THEM !!! I care less about the rest of the season !!!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/17/13
Today is the day that the Falcons will win. Damn we got players hurt that can't play and now we got a player that can't play because he decided to get high. COME ON MAN! STILL THE FALCONS WILL WIN !!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/17/13
Falcons are going to win.
Atlanta Falcons 11/16/13
This will be a win that the Falcons will get. COME ON ATLANTA !!!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/16/13
CP43 wrote: funny, says the girl who cheers for a team expected to win the SB this year......BUCCANEERS RISE UP!
Your team is not that much better. So I am cheering for a team that has won more than yours. GO FALCONS !!!! LOL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/16/13
Go Bucs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/16/13
CP43 :


Yeah they Just won alright....they beat a depressed, dejected, beat up from the feet up mentally Miami team...smh...It wont happen with the falcons...lightening wont strike twice this time...Falcons !
Atlanta Falcons 11/16/13
Falcons
Atlanta Falcons 11/16/13
krsmntng wrote: Falcons are just one better than the bucs
Yet, the Bucs did just win and are looking up, ATL is looking down, No chance for ATL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/16/13
Falcons are just one better than the bucs
Atlanta Falcons 11/15/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: They are not going to lose to the Buccaneers.......So I have nothing else to say. Oh Yes I Do..........GO FALCONS !!!!
funny, says the girl who cheers for a team expected to win the SB this year......BUCCANEERS RISE UP!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/14/13
CP43 wrote: you say that, so what will you say when the falcons lose to Tampa?
They are not going to lose to the Buccaneers.......So I have nothing else to say. Oh Yes I Do..........GO FALCONS !!!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/14/13
The Falcons are a mess, Bucs are playing better, I have to take Tampa to win this one
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/13/13
Bucs get a BIG WIN at HOME !!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/13/13
The_Queen_1956 wrote: To be almost Super Bowl bound last year to a losing record this year is very shameful because I know the Falcons are better than that. Money to me played a big part in this season...and that's just my opinion because even if a team has injuries......there should be other players that can step up to the plate. A new Stadium is not going to solve the problem either......playing good football is what's needed. So the Falcons needs to start playing better football these last few games. RISE UP ATLANTA.........FOR THE ATL !!!
you say that, so what will you say when the falcons lose to Tampa?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/13/13
To be almost Super Bowl bound last year to a losing record this year is very shameful because I know the Falcons are better than that. Money to me played a big part in this season...and that's just my opinion because even if a team has injuries......there should be other players that can step up to the plate. A new Stadium is not going to solve the problem either......playing good football is what's needed. So the Falcons needs to start playing better football these last few games. RISE UP ATLANTA.........FOR THE ATL !!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/13/13
Both teams are not in the best shape right about now.......But I do believe that the Falcons are going to win this game due to shame mostly. GO FALCONS !!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/13/13
Hello Everyone........thought you was rid of me huh??? Not so fast because I am a Falcons fan no matter what and the Falcons are going to beat these Buccaneers comes Sunday.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/13/13
heelfan811 wrote: It's all good...at least we've been good for a while AND will be good again real soon...still a Falcon fan...
ME TOO !!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/13/13
heelfan811 wrote: I am with you on that...I think if the Seahawks have homefield advantage, they will go to the superbowl...I also hate the Saints (but they look darn good)...Brees is slinging it as good as anyone these days!
Well, we love ATL and TB, so we should HATE NO lol
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/12/13
CP43 wrote: Seahawks, I really hate to say the Saints because I am a Bucs fan, plus 2 things, 49ers just lost to CAR and got their butts handed to them by SEA earlier
I am with you on that...I think if the Seahawks have homefield advantage, they will go to the superbowl...I also hate the Saints (but they look darn good)...Brees is slinging it as good as anyone these days!
Atlanta Falcons 11/12/13
heelfan811 wrote: Yeah, he's probably going to be a good back-up QB for about 8 to 10 years...still a great career for a QB these days...question for you: who do you think will be the last NFC team standing? 49ers, Saints, Seahawks??
Seahawks, I really hate to say the Saints because I am a Bucs fan, plus 2 things, 49ers just lost to CAR and got their butts handed to them by SEA earlier
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/12/13
CP43 wrote: I know, he has a bright future, BUT I don't think he's our Franchise QB, but, at least we wont be the 2008 Lions lol
Yeah, he's probably going to be a good back-up QB for about 8 to 10 years...still a great career for a QB these days...question for you: who do you think will be the last NFC team standing? 49ers, Saints, Seahawks??
Atlanta Falcons 11/12/13
heelfan811 wrote: Hey CP43...I have to give your Bucs props on their performance last night...they looked like a team hungry for a win! That Glennon kid is going to be special...
I know, he has a bright future, BUT I don't think he's our Franchise QB, but, at least we wont be the 2008 Lions lol
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/12/13
heelfan811 wrote: Hey CP43...I have to give your Bucs props on their performance last night...they looked like a team hungry for a win! That Glennon kid is going to be special...
I know, he has a bright future, BUT I don't think he's our Franchise QB, but, at least we wont be the 2008 Lions lol
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/12/13
CP43 wrote: Yea, nah it wont be, ATL looks horrible, Tampa has played MUCH better (Even w/out a win to show for it) than ATL
Hey CP43...I have to give your Bucs props on their performance last night...they looked like a team hungry for a win! That Glennon kid is going to be special...
Atlanta Falcons 11/12/13
Scullyson wrote: Falcons are due for breakout game and this will be thee game...Birds
Yea, nah it wont be, ATL looks horrible, Tampa has played MUCH better (Even w/out a win to show for it) than ATL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/11/13
Falcons are due for breakout game and this will be thee game...Birds
Atlanta Falcons 11/11/13
heelfan811 wrote: Actually as I think about it...the Bucs were expected to be a playoff team with Freeman...we see where he is now...HOWEVER, I think Tampa pulled the plug on Freeman a bit too quick because he still has enough talent to run a team.
I agree, Freeman was supposed to be good, BUT, he sucked, AND he threw us under the bus with that interview, AND we knew we weren't making the Playoffs, so might as well try Glennon
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/11/13
CP43 wrote: also, we were expected to lose a lot of games, you however were expected to win the Super Bowl, says a lot about you......
Actually as I think about it...the Bucs were expected to be a playoff team with Freeman...we see where he is now...HOWEVER, I think Tampa pulled the plug on Freeman a bit too quick because he still has enough talent to run a team.
Atlanta Falcons 11/11/13
CP43 wrote: Funny, your only 2-7 bro, so....your point?
If my math is correct, 2 wins is more than ZERO wins...just sayin'...OAN: this is just a fun site, I was not trying to anger you CP43...
Atlanta Falcons 11/11/13
CP43 wrote: also, we were expected to lose a lot of games, you however were expected to win the Super Bowl, says a lot about you......
It's all good...at least we've been good for a while AND will be good again real soon...still a Falcon fan...
Atlanta Falcons 11/11/13
heelfan811 wrote: Let's go Falcons! Funny how an 0-8 team thinks they can beat us! WE OWN THE BUCS!!
also, we were expected to lose a lot of games, you however were expected to win the Super Bowl, says a lot about you......
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/11/13
heelfan811 wrote: Let's go Falcons! Funny how an 0-8 team thinks they can beat us! WE OWN THE BUCS!!
Funny, your only 2-7 bro, so....your point?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/11/13
Let's go Falcons! Funny how an 0-8 team thinks they can beat us! WE OWN THE BUCS!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/11/13
Bucs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/11/13
Go for the Falcons.
Atlanta Falcons 11/11/13
This game takes place on my birthday, so it would be pretty cool if Tampa can win its first game on my birthday #ItsABucsLife
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/9/13
Heh, just look at the pathetic Falcons......y'all wont win this game, do y'all see the way your playing? yes, were 0-8 but that doesn't put aside the fact that we will crush you
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/8/13
With the improvements made each week, this game is winnable. Go Buccs!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/6/13
Hey!! Maybe we can WIN this one...GO FALCONS!!
Atlanta Falcons 11/4/13
Buccs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/3/13
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
heelfan811
1380 points
2
CP43
1260 points
3
The_Queen_1956
950 points
4
krsmntng
680 points
5
texas_tornado4261
590 points
6
Scullyson
590 points
7
Smokesfan
440 points
8
rob7523144
310 points
9
genobibb007
220 points
10
JenX63
180 points