Game Time: Mon, Dec 23 @ 8:30 PM ET
Final
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Falcons
(4-12)
24
San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco 49ers
(12-4)
34
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-41 of 41) | Friends' Comments (0)
The_Queen_1956 wrote: David Sweetheart.....I don't believe it will be a blow out coming from either team. But I do see the Falcons winning though.
Well Alma, you called it! It was pretty close at the end of the game but 9ers won it 34-24!
San Francisco 49ers 12/26/13
THEM DAMN FALCONS !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/24/13
49ers
San Francisco 49ers 12/23/13
What do you say. Niners win tonight.
San Francisco 49ers 12/23/13
Let's Do it 49ers! Honor the Legends!
San Francisco 49ers 12/23/13
LET'S DO THIS TONIGHT FALCONS WHILE I AM AT WORK !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/23/13
Falcons
Atlanta Falcons 12/23/13
Go Falcons!
Atlanta Falcons 12/23/13
I have to change my mind for this game and hope for a Falcon victory. By the Cardinals knocking off the Seahawks yesterday giving the Hawks their 1st loss at home in 2 year. If the Falcons shock the world and beat the Niners at candlestick (it wouldn't be an upset, there is no such thing as an upset when you playing on the same level, they are all pro ball players) that would set up a win and you are in game against the Cardinals next week in Arizona. The reason I want that to happen is because I have tickets to that game and I would for that game to be for a playoff spot. So come on Dirty Birds and have a flash back to last season and maybe you will have a chance
San Francisco 49ers 12/22/13
I am going to be so overjoyed when the 49ers lose because everyone is expecting them to win. RISE UP ATLANTA !!!! I SAID RISE UP ATLANTA !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/22/13
The 49ers spoiled the Falcons chances of going to the Super Bowl last season and now the Falcons wants some revenge and will get it. LET'S GO FALCONS...LET'S GO !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/22/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: 49ers take down the Falcons !
Not this time my dear friend Faye. NOT THIS TIME !!! lol
Atlanta Falcons 12/22/13
David Sweetheart.....I don't believe it will be a blow out coming from either team. But I do see the Falcons winning though.
Atlanta Falcons 12/22/13
krsmntng wrote: Niners are the finer team. Don't think any bird will beat them.
Don't be so sure about that because strange things has happen all year long. GO FALCONS !!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/22/13
Tomorrow will be the night that the lights goes out in Candlestick because the Falcons are going to upset the Niners. GO DIRTY BIRDS GO !!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/22/13
Niners have no problem winning this game.
San Francisco 49ers 12/21/13
Falcons for the upset...
Atlanta Falcons 12/21/13
Let's WIN 49ers! Burn the Falcons!
San Francisco 49ers 12/21/13
NINERS clinch a playoff berth with a win! LET'S GO SAN FRAN!
San Francisco 49ers 12/21/13
Niners are the finer team. Don't think any bird will beat them.
San Francisco 49ers 12/21/13
The falcons are looking for win number 5 and so am I. Soo here's to the Falcons getting their 5th win. COME ON FALCONS......COME ON !!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/21/13
The Falcons are going to upset the Niners. RISE UP ATLANTA !!!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/21/13
Oh Hell.....everyone is going against the Falcons to lose to the 49ers and guess what?? You might be right......But I am hoping you all are wrong. GO FALCONS GO !!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/21/13
genobibb007 wrote: SF clinches a playoff berth as they go out with a bang at Candlestick, reducing the Falcons to a trivia question in 20 years who was the last team the Niners beat at old Candlestick park
Last game at the Stick ... Lets Go Niners !!!
San Francisco 49ers 12/20/13
SF clinches a playoff berth as they go out with a bang at Candlestick, reducing the Falcons to a trivia question in 20 years who was the last team the Niners beat at old Candlestick park
San Francisco 49ers 12/20/13
Falcons fall to the 49er's
San Francisco 49ers 12/19/13
49ers wins at home in a blowout!
San Francisco 49ers 12/19/13
texas_tornado4261 wrote: 49ers take down the Falcons !
Yes they CAN & Yes they WILL !!!
San Francisco 49ers 12/18/13
49ers take down the Falcons !
San Francisco 49ers 12/18/13
Hasselhawk wrote: SAN FRAN definitely gotz this one without a question!
I totally agree ... GO NINERS !!!
San Francisco 49ers 12/18/13
I think the niners can win this one.
San Francisco 49ers 12/17/13
SAN FRAN definitely gotz this one without a question!
San Francisco 49ers 12/17/13
Niners win out = playoffs
San Francisco 49ers 12/17/13
Niners should be the winners.
San Francisco 49ers 12/16/13
Go 49ers! stay fosus. playoffs around the corner.
San Francisco 49ers 12/16/13
Burrellfan1 wrote: The Falcons will soar past the 49ers.
Not going to happen
San Francisco 49ers 12/16/13
LETS GO NINERS !!!
San Francisco 49ers 12/16/13
49ers ground the Falcons
San Francisco 49ers 12/16/13
The Falcons will soar past the 49ers.
Atlanta Falcons 12/13/13
Juist hoping we can keep this one close! GO DIRTY BIRDS!!
Atlanta Falcons 12/11/13
49ers !
San Francisco 49ers 12/10/13
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
justin_7773
1420 points
2
krsmntng
1160 points
3
The_Queen_1956
890 points
4
Hasselhawk
750 points
5
texas_tornado4261
520 points
6
rob7523144
470 points
7
genobibb007
430 points
8
hclcdestin
340 points
9
280 points
10
Scott
260 points