Week 11
Game Time: Sun, Nov 21 @ 4:15 PM ET
Final
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts
(11-5)
28
New England Patriots
New England Patriots
(12-4)
31
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 386) | Friends' Comments (0)
Agreed. Good post. Spygate went well beyond Belicheck....anyone remember the RCA dome? No? Indy ownership would pump in noise through the speaker system to drown out the opposition's signal calls by the O-line and QB; they also kept the place warm to the point were cold weather teams felt like they were playing in a sauna by the end of the game and would cramp up.... There is a fine line between winning and losing in the NFL and alot of teams are looking for an edge....Belichek got caught and he was wrong....but there are a lot of skeletions buried in the collective NFL franchise closet as well as in other professional sport's closets .... the commissioner did not want to open that can of worms....time to move on
I respect the Colts and Manning but he can't seem to close the deal. System or no system, Brady (to your point 'executes' ) wins championships, and that is the bottom line.
New England Patriots 12/1/10
Flipper72 wrote: The NFL chose not to do anything about it because it was going to be an ugly mess. It was going to ruin the integrity of the game and consumer confidence (fan support) would have dwindled big time..!! The fall out from spygate would have been tremendous, so it was in the best interest of the NFL to not do anything because it is easier to deal with not doing anything than it is to bring an organization to justice. It also protects the integrity of the game as well as the fan base. The Pats were only caught after Mangini spilled the beans on what was going on when the Pats played the Jets at the Meadowlands. To minimize what they did and compare it to a missed call by a referee, is completely lame. Justice was never served because the Pats were loaded with draft picks even after they got the first pick taken away. The fine was a joke..!! They should have conducted an investigation just like the NCAA does when a college violates the rules and gets banned from playing in any bowl game for a certain amount of time. Senator Arlen Specter from Pennsylvania did get involved and was pushing for a Congressional Investigation on the matter because the NFL and commissioner Roger Goddell destroyed the evidence right away without letting anyone else see it. It was very peculiar to say the least. The fans should never forget about SPYGATE- IT WAS WRONG...!! Everything Bill Belichick does from this point on should be scrutinized. He has proven that he is not an honest person. Peyton's Super Bowl Ring is legitimate. Brady's rings are in question..!!
Look at how all of Belichick's assistants bailed out on him after spygate. They wanted no part of it and it wasn't because of a job promotion, they wanted to disassociate themselves from Belicheat. Manning takes a lot of chances- all good QBs do. If you hit on most of them, then your doing alright. Its the fans and the media that are there to talk smack the minute that you misfire in a big game.
Manning will have all the records when he's done- and that alone will speak highly of how competitive and great he is and always will be.
I agree the fall out from Spygate would have been a tremendous blow to the sport. I also believe that there were more teams involved than just the Patriots. As a matter of fact the Denver Broncos just had a recent Spy Gate incident. I also think that there were more NBA referees that were fixing games than Tim Donaghy. I think that it is more lame to go around crying about what was done and how wrong it was. If you feel that strongly about Spygate get a contingency together and march on Washington to have someone do something about it or Get the Hell Over It!!!!!!! Let's get back to the Real issue here.
System quarterback or not there is something called "Execution during Crunch Time" Spygate or not Brady had to execute the throws during crucial drives to win. Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kobe, Brady, and Montana all have it. The ability to perform during "Crunch Time" or when the game is on the line...Having the most passing yards for the year or ever is cool. How did you perform during crunch time? You talked about Spygate and all but you have not explained why Peyton chokes and throws interceptions during crucial times of the game. I could understand if the interceptions were a result of tipped balls or deflected off of receiver's hands but they were just bad decisions. This is not the play of someone who is supposedly the greatest to play the game. I'm impressed with him calling his own plays but maybe it is too much for him when the game is on the line. He seems to be a bit overwhelmed. At this point in time I would rather have Matt Ryan running my last drive of a game to win than Peyton Manning. You can't argue with the facts, as I said before Manning blew, not gave away, last year's Superbowl, and this year's Eagles and Patriots games. I will continue to say this until he proves me wrong. By the way, did the Pats cheat this year? Give me a good excuse like injuries....
New England Patriots 11/30/10
PuckahoIic wrote: jeez,..you step in it every time , dont you,....... you do realize EVERY time parcells has been to the SB , belichick has served under him mostly as a DC?....LOL
i guess i have to lay this out for you again............ parcells the master, belichick the student ...... aside from his father, wth do you think BB learned everything he knows?
New England Patriots 11/28/10
PuckahoIic wrote: jeez,..you step in it every time , dont you,....... you do realize EVERY time parcells has been to the SB , belichick has served under him mostly as a DC?....LOL
It useless arguing with a dork like you. Your a Boston homer who thinks your team did no wrong. Fine dude, keep living in your fantasy world. What you say doesn't even make any sense. Parcells never cheated to win his two SB titles. Parcells Giants should have lost to the Bills. If Norwood hits it, the Bills would have won. Anyways, Belicheat being Defensive coordinator for the Giants, has no bearing onthe whole spygate incident. He devised all that on his own..!!
Its pointless talking to you- so this will do it until we play the Pats..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/28/10
Flipper72 wrote: I DONT LIKE THE PATS...!! Belichik has tarnished their reputation. They should rehire Parcells. Broncos are under investigation now for SPYGATE II. Didn't their head coach- coach as an assistant coach under Belicheat?? I believe he did..!!
Surprise-Surprise..!! NOT..!!
jeez,..you step in it every time , dont you,....... you do realize EVERY time parcells has been to the SB , belichick has served under him mostly as a DC?....LOL
New England Patriots 11/28/10
PuckahoIic wrote: it took you what ?.... 10 minutes to google the pats 06 rooster ,lol but brady's top receiver was reche caldwell in 06 ... troy played BOTH WR and DB ,.... i didnt ask if we had a WR who also played defense .............. GOT IT ??
buddy,.... ....you can call BB all your silly names but there isnt ONE team in the NFL who wouldnt hire belichick tomorrow ........... and thats a fact you cant ignore !
New England Patriots 11/28/10
PuckahoIic wrote: it took you what ?.... 10 minutes to google the pats 06 rooster ,lol but brady's top receiver was reche caldwell in 06 ... troy played BOTH WR and DB ,.... i didnt ask if we had a WR who also played defense .............. GOT IT ??
I DONT LIKE THE PATS...!! Belichik has tarnished their reputation. They should rehire Parcells. Broncos are under investigation now for SPYGATE II. Didn't their head coach- coach as an assistant coach under Belicheat?? I believe he did..!!
Surprise-Surprise..!! NOT..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: bwhahahahahahaaaa.....06 ? ........ go ahead , name me just ONE WR receiver brady had in 06 ... if brady is , as you put it , a system QB, and as you seem to be saying, any QB could take bradys place and win then tell me why , you football genius you, did the krafts AND belechick decided to pay brady 72 mill with 50 mill guaranteed ?......this should be rich , LOL ....... yea , brady's just a system QB, bwahahahahahhaaaa
it took you what ?.... 10 minutes to google the pats 06 rooster ,lol but brady's top receiver was reche caldwell in 06 ... troy played BOTH WR and DB ,.... i didnt ask if we had a WR who also played defense .............. GOT IT ??
New England Patriots 11/27/10
Flipper72 wrote: Whatever you say dude..!! I think you have a man crush on Brady..!! LOL..!!
Good Luck on Monday Night against the slime green pukes and their loud mouth coach. Pats will be 9-3 come Tuesday morning. We'll help you out when we beat them in New York in a few weeks from now and bring em' back down to earth and help our cause as well.
Indianapolis Colts 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: yea, thats good ....... your smack is even weaker than your logic and facts ...............
Whatever you say dude..!! I think you have a man crush on Brady..!! LOL..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: ahhhhhh, no , you said he IS a republican senator, which he isnt ,......... you make a habit of being wrong isnt surprising though, lol
yea, thats good ....... your smack is even weaker than your logic and facts ...............
New England Patriots 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: bwhahahahahahaaaa.....06 ? ........ go ahead , name me just ONE WR receiver brady had in 06 ... if brady is , as you put it , a system QB, and as you seem to be saying, any QB could take bradys place and win then tell me why , you football genius you, did the krafts AND belechick decided to pay brady 72 mill with 50 mill guaranteed ?......this should be rich , LOL ....... yea , brady's just a system QB, bwahahahahahhaaaa
They finished 11-5 with Matt Cassell at QB when Brady went down, so yes- any QB can step in. Who cares how much Kraft pays him? There have been many players that have been over paid in this league. Troy Brown was a WR fot the Pats in 06 and yes Brady will always be a system QB. GOT IT??
Indianapolis Colts 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: ahhhhhh, no , you said he IS a republican senator, which he isnt ,......... you make a habit of being wrong isnt surprising though, lol
I think your a little retarded..!! WOW...just a lame brain washed homer from Boston. YIKES..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: you call arlen spector a republican senator?.....better check again , bub , hes NO republican, and i think it was maybe considered serious stuff to fools like you looking for a reason to blame another for YOUR teams shortcomings ......read wat i said before carefully .......... EVERY TEAM FILMS OTHER TEAMS !......
ahhhhhh, no , you said he IS a republican senator, which he isnt ,......... you make a habit of being wrong isnt surprising though, lol
New England Patriots 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: so you still cant define what a "system QB " is, lol...... because you have no clue and its pretty obvious ................ what you just explain above has NOTHING to do with bradys abilites and how he operates as a QB,.....system QB ,bwhahahahahaha ...get a flippin clue,
bwhahahahahahaaaa.....06 ? ........ go ahead , name me just ONE WR receiver brady had in 06 ... if brady is , as you put it , a system QB, and as you seem to be saying, any QB could take bradys place and win then tell me why , you football genius you, did the krafts AND belechick decided to pay brady 72 mill with 50 mill guaranteed ?......this should be rich , LOL ....... yea , brady's just a system QB, bwahahahahahhaaaa
New England Patriots 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: you call arlen spector a republican senator?.....better check again , bub , hes NO republican, and i think it was maybe considered serious stuff to fools like you looking for a reason to blame another for YOUR teams shortcomings ......read wat i said before carefully .......... EVERY TEAM FILMS OTHER TEAMS !......
Arlen Specter was a Republican, until April of 2009- when he switched over to the Democratic Party. During the time the Pats pulled their spygate shenanigans (2007-08), Specter was still a Republican senator from Pennsylvania. Wrong again RICH..!! It amazes me how you are condoning cheating and saying its ok because everyone else does it. It just goes to show that you have no integrity.
Every team can view film on another team, as long as its from previous game that was played against another opponent but they cannot film during a game and steal signals, film practices or walk throughs before a game. The Pats did all of the above, so your wrong again- not every team steals signals.
Indianapolis Colts 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: so you still cant define what a "system QB " is, lol...... because you have no clue and its pretty obvious ................ what you just explain above has NOTHING to do with bradys abilites and how he operates as a QB,.....system QB ,bwhahahahahaha ...get a flippin clue,
Stick to hockey you Boston homer.....your just being an instigator now..!!
I'll put it in simple terms, when the Phins shut out the Pats 21-0 on 12-10-06 in South Florida, Brady was horrible. Jason Taylor was in his face all day and sacked him a few times. Brady cracked under pressure because he is not used to running out of the pocket and creating something on the run. He was intercepted, sacked and harrassed all day. If Brady's line does not give him the time he needs, he cannot find the open WR on the fly. He is a pocket passer who works well in Belicheat's system. Manning is a pocket passer as well but can survey the field a lot quicker than Brady and he can and find the open guy everytime. He can create something out of nothing on a busted play- that usually results in a huge play. The Offensive scheme in Indy, is built around Manning's improvisational skills and thats how their WRs are coached. In New England, Belicheat has a system in place that the QB must conform to. Brady does not have the same kind of freedom that Manning does in the Pats offensive scheme.
This is why Peyton Manning is always audibling at the line of scrimmage before the ball is snapped. Brady relies more on blocking schemes, screens, hitches and the occasional long ball when they are within striking distance- thats how Belicheat likes to attack. The Pats success has been more about Belicheat game planning for the opposition and calling the right plays, than Brady being a great QB. Brady is average at best and is lucky that Bledsoe went down with an injury. Brady is a good game manager and makes good decisions within their scheme but he will never be considered a great QB. The three rings he won will not change that.
Indianapolis Colts 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: so you dont know what a "system" QB is , ok,........ dont worry i understand youre a frustrated phins fan , lol
so you still cant define what a "system QB " is, lol...... because you have no clue and its pretty obvious ................ what you just explain above has NOTHING to do with bradys abilites and how he operates as a QB,.....system QB ,bwhahahahahaha ...get a flippin clue,
New England Patriots 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: how doesone explain to someone that actually winning 3 SBs means winning 3 SBs?....lol
hey , next time your kissing dan marino's ass ask him if he'd trade all his flaming records for a sniff of just one SB ring ............... brady's got 3 ole boots marino has zip
New England Patriots 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: good luck with that , and goodluck with the phins winning in foxboro , LOL....... what was that score of the our meeting in miami again ,?.................again, LOL
all i gots to say is ... bwhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa..... 21 gimme points, too funny
New England Patriots 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: bingo drew,... the only thing i differ in is that the NFL did take action against the pats taking away the their 1st round draft pick , a costly mistake IMO, but when it comes to taping , all teams do it , even madden admitted that .......... its called gaining an advantage over your competition , and if one's coach doesnt he's not doing his job , imo
you call arlen spector a republican senator?.....better check again , bub , hes NO republican, and i think it was maybe considered serious stuff to fools like you looking for a reason to blame another for YOUR teams shortcomings ......read wat i said before carefully .......... EVERY TEAM FILMS OTHER TEAMS !......
New England Patriots 11/27/10
PuckahoIic wrote: how doesone explain to someone that actually winning 3 SBs means winning 3 SBs?....lol
Winning 3 SBs doesn't mean crap..!! Bradshaw won 4 SBs so what?? Does that make him better than Manning- HELL NO..!! Look at ESPN's top 100 players of all time. Jim Brown, who never won a Super Bowl is listed as #2 all time and he has no NFL Championships or Super Bowl titles. Trent Dilfer who won a Super Bowl ring with the Ravens cannot be considered better than Dan Fouts or Jim Kelly just because he has a ring. A ring does not make you better, it just means you were lucky enough to play for a team that was good enough during that particular season to win it all.
Indianapolis Colts 11/26/10
PuckahoIic wrote: so you dont know what a "system" QB is , ok,........ dont worry i understand youre a frustrated phins fan , lol
You bore me with your primitive tactics and lack of knowledge when it comes to arguing a point. Brady will always be a system QB, a yes boy that needs Belicheat in order to be effective. If you put him on another team, he would not be as effective. What is it that you dont understand? I think I've made mysel quite clear. Are you ADD??
Indianapolis Colts 11/26/10
PuckahoIic wrote: good luck with that , and goodluck with the phins winning in foxboro , LOL....... what was that score of the our meeting in miami again ,?.................again, LOL
41-14 Pats....21 gimme points off of special teams blunders. That will not happen again.......we have proven this year that we play better on the road than at home. We will be ready for the Pats....and we will be victorious..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/26/10
PuckahoIic wrote: bingo drew,... the only thing i differ in is that the NFL did take action against the pats taking away the their 1st round draft pick , a costly mistake IMO, but when it comes to taping , all teams do it , even madden admitted that .......... its called gaining an advantage over your competition , and if one's coach doesnt he's not doing his job , imo
You really are a poor, confused individual. If there was nothing wrong with what Belicheat did, then why punish him and destroy the evidence?? Why did a Republican Senator get involved?? This was serious stuff and they clearly swept it under the carpet as quickly as they could so they could make it all go away. Madden was an announcer and had to back the league up or else he would have lost his gig and his EA Sports deal...!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/26/10
FalconDrew wrote: Let me clarify my earlier statement. I am not a Patriots fan per se, however, I have much respect for Brady and the team's accomplishments!!!!!!!!!!!
Brady is a good yes man. Brady and Belicheat need each other-without each other- the Pats would suck..!! If you put Brady on another team, he would be average at best. He is a pouter and a whiner when things dont go his way. Manning could play on any team and elevate everyone around him. He is like Elway, Marino, Montana, Fouts. You can't teach that- that is a gift you are born with and Peyton Manning has it, Tom Brady does not and he never will..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/26/10
FalconDrew wrote: First of all I am not a Pats fan. Secondly, the Pats were caught cheating stealing signals, however, the NFL chose not to do anything about it. So we have to treat it like a missed call by a referee. We must move on and not dwell on it. It certainly does not affect the games now so FORGET about it. Since you are a Manning fan you may want to spend more time investigating "Interceptiongate". Once you guys solve this mystery you will have more championships and Peyton may one day catch Brady with the number of SuperBowl rings.
The NFL chose not to do anything about it because it was going to be an ugly mess. It was going to ruin the integrity of the game and consumer confidence (fan support) would have dwindled big time..!! The fall out from spygate would have been tremendous, so it was in the best interest of the NFL to not do anything because it is easier to deal with not doing anything than it is to bring an organization to justice. It also protects the integrity of the game as well as the fan base. The Pats were only caught after Mangini spilled the beans on what was going on when the Pats played the Jets at the Meadowlands. To minimize what they did and compare it to a missed call by a referee, is completely lame. Justice was never served because the Pats were loaded with draft picks even after they got the first pick taken away. The fine was a joke..!! They should have conducted an investigation just like the NCAA does when a college violates the rules and gets banned from playing in any bowl game for a certain amount of time. Senator Arlen Specter from Pennsylvania did get involved and was pushing for a Congressional Investigation on the matter because the NFL and commissioner Roger Goddell destroyed the evidence right away without letting anyone else see it. It was very peculiar to say the least. The fans should never forget about SPYGATE- IT WAS WRONG...!! Everything Bill Belichick does from this point on should be scrutinized. He has proven that he is not an honest person. Peyton's Super Bowl Ring is legitimate. Brady's rings are in question..!!
Look at how all of Belichick's assistants bailed out on him after spygate. They wanted no part of it and it wasn't because of a job promotion, they wanted to disassociate themselves from Belicheat. Manning takes a lot of chances- all good QBs do. If you hit on most of them, then your doing alright. Its the fans and the media that are there to talk smack the minute that you misfire in a big game.
Manning will have all the records when he's done- and that alone will speak highly of how competitive and great he is and always will be.
Indianapolis Colts 11/26/10
FalconDrew wrote: First of all I am not a Pats fan. Secondly, the Pats were caught cheating stealing signals, however, the NFL chose not to do anything about it. So we have to treat it like a missed call by a referee. We must move on and not dwell on it. It certainly does not affect the games now so FORGET about it. Since you are a Manning fan you may want to spend more time investigating "Interceptiongate". Once you guys solve this mystery you will have more championships and Peyton may one day catch Brady with the number of SuperBowl rings.
Let me clarify my earlier statement. I am not a Patriots fan per se, however, I have much respect for Brady and the team's accomplishments!!!!!!!!!!!
New England Patriots 11/26/10
lucaspats12 wrote: Patriots 31, Cotls 21. Brady will make it happen. Manning makes interceptions when he needs to score a clutch touchdown
wutt??
11/24/10

FalconDrew wrote: ARE YOU SERIOUS????? And I thought that I was a conspiracy theorist. So Peyton threw the Superbowl, but the interceptions against the Eagles and the Pats were poor decisions? I admit that it was a good storyline for the Saints to win but I am not ready to say that the game was fixed. You can't argue with the facts, Peyton Chokes in big games. I will continue to say that until he proves me wrong. FYI- I grew up in Alabama during the Bear Bryant era. I am very familiar with the SEC and I know who Archie Manning is and saw both of his boys play in college.
Yea he serious that didn't sound like a joke one thing I disagree with u about is manning didn't completely throw the game the game winning catch was defended by willams and the fumble before that was also williams. Peyton is improving in his game personally I don't understand how the colts lost but ended up on the wheaties boxes.
New England Patriots 11/24/10
FalconDrew wrote: First of all I am not a Pats fan. Secondly, the Pats were caught cheating stealing signals, however, the NFL chose not to do anything about it. So we have to treat it like a missed call by a referee. We must move on and not dwell on it. It certainly does not affect the games now so FORGET about it. Since you are a Manning fan you may want to spend more time investigating "Interceptiongate". Once you guys solve this mystery you will have more championships and Peyton may one day catch Brady with the number of SuperBowl rings.
bingo drew,... the only thing i differ in is that the NFL did take action against the pats taking away the their 1st round draft pick , a costly mistake IMO, but when it comes to taping , all teams do it , even madden admitted that .......... its called gaining an advantage over your competition , and if one's coach doesnt he's not doing his job , imo
New England Patriots 11/24/10
PuckahoIic wrote: so youre assuming the colts will win the afc south ,right ?............. because the WC isnt coming outta the south, looks most likely outta the east............ you think the phins will win the WC?...bwhahahahahaaaaaaaaa
good luck with that , and goodluck with the phins winning in foxboro , LOL....... what was that score of the our meeting in miami again ,?.................again, LOL
New England Patriots 11/23/10
Flipper72 wrote: The only reason the Pats have any Super Bowl trophies at all is because they cheated their way to 3 titles with the whole "spygate incident" in which Mangini exposed them. Manning did what he could with back-up WRs. Brady had all of his starters in tact and they barely won. That should tell you right there that Manning is the better QB.
how doesone explain to someone that actually winning 3 SBs means winning 3 SBs?....lol
New England Patriots 11/23/10
PuckahoIic wrote: like i said .. 3 picks to none,........ system QB , LOL......... define system QB,.......... go ahead i dare ya
so you dont know what a "system" QB is , ok,........ dont worry i understand youre a frustrated phins fan , lol
New England Patriots 11/23/10
Flipper72 wrote: Haven't you ever heard the saying "You Can't Win Them All"?? The Super Bowl against the Saints was fixed. The NFL needed New Orleans to win because of all the revenue they lost because of Hurricane Katrina. His Dad Archie played for the Saints- so it all made sense to play out that way. The INTs against the Pats and Eagles were poor decisions on his part but he was going for the win not the tie, so you have to respect that. Ittakes gutts to do that..!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS????? And I thought that I was a conspiracy theorist. So Peyton threw the Superbowl, but the interceptions against the Eagles and the Pats were poor decisions? I admit that it was a good storyline for the Saints to win but I am not ready to say that the game was fixed. You can't argue with the facts, Peyton Chokes in big games. I will continue to say that until he proves me wrong. FYI- I grew up in Alabama during the Bear Bryant era. I am very familiar with the SEC and I know who Archie Manning is and saw both of his boys play in college.
New England Patriots 11/23/10
Give me a break. Who has not heard of spygate? No one is crying about it. What is done is done. The NFL chose to slap Belichik on the wrist, move on... Do you want the NFL to take the rings from Brady and give them to Peyton?????? I don't think so....
New England Patriots 11/22/10
FalconDrew wrote: Can you explain interceptiongate as you know it?
First of all I am not a Pats fan. Secondly, the Pats were caught cheating stealing signals, however, the NFL chose not to do anything about it. So we have to treat it like a missed call by a referee. We must move on and not dwell on it. It certainly does not affect the games now so FORGET about it. Since you are a Manning fan you may want to spend more time investigating "Interceptiongate". Once you guys solve this mystery you will have more championships and Peyton may one day catch Brady with the number of SuperBowl rings.
New England Patriots 11/22/10
FalconDrew wrote: Can you explain interceptiongate as you know it?
Thats what I figured......you are not informed...!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
FalconDrew wrote: So if Manning is the best why does he wilt under pressure? Explain the interceptions in last years SuperBowl, the Eagles and Patriots games this year? This has nothing to do with cheating. It shows a pattern. Those are three games that were HIS fault. I'm sure if I investigated I could find more. A Great quarterback lives for chances to win the game on the final drive.
Haven't you ever heard the saying "You Can't Win Them All"?? The Super Bowl against the Saints was fixed. The NFL needed New Orleans to win because of all the revenue they lost because of Hurricane Katrina. His Dad Archie played for the Saints- so it all made sense to play out that way. The INTs against the Pats and Eagles were poor decisions on his part but he was going for the win not the tie, so you have to respect that. Ittakes gutts to do that..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
Flipper72 wrote: So explain the whole spygate incident to me as you know it??
Can you explain interceptiongate as you know it?
New England Patriots 11/22/10
Flipper72 wrote: The only reason the Pats have any Super Bowl trophies at all is because they cheated their way to 3 titles with the whole "spygate incident" in which Mangini exposed them. Manning did what he could with back-up WRs. Brady had all of his starters in tact and they barely won. That should tell you right there that Manning is the better QB.
So if Manning is the best why does he wilt under pressure? Explain the interceptions in last years SuperBowl, the Eagles and Patriots games this year? This has nothing to do with cheating. It shows a pattern. Those are three games that were HIS fault. I'm sure if I investigated I could find more. A Great quarterback lives for chances to win the game on the final drive.
New England Patriots 11/22/10
FalconDrew wrote: The Pats beat the Colts most of the times to get to the Super Bowl. How could they cheat against the Colts when Peyton was calling the plays on the field? Well, it didn't matter anyway, Peyton would have given the game away. with an interception at a crucial time.
So explain the whole spygate incident to me as you know it??
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
Flipper72 wrote: So cheating your way to a ring has now become acceptable in this country?
PLEASE...!!
The Pats beat the Colts most of the times to get to the Super Bowl. How could they cheat against the Colts when Peyton was calling the plays on the field? Well, it didn't matter anyway, Peyton would have given the game away. with an interception at a crucial time.
New England Patriots 11/22/10
PuckahoIic wrote: so youre assuming the colts will win the afc south ,right ?............. because the WC isnt coming outta the south, looks most likely outta the east............ you think the phins will win the WC?...bwhahahahahaaaaaaaaa
The Colts will win the South. The Titans are done because of their QB issues. The Texans are 4-6 and have been demoralized twice now.The only competition they have is the Jags who have the same 6-4 record. There are two wild cards and every division in the AFC is still undecided at this point. The Phins are 5-5 and we are getting Henne and Joe Berger our starting center back as well as Brandon Marshall and Jake Long. I think we can make a serious run at the wild card and the division title. If we win six in a row, end up 11-5 and 4-2 in the division.....we definitely have a good chance. The Jets will self destruct because of injuries and arrogance and will lose 5 of their last 6 games to end up 9-7.
Miami wil beat the Pats at Foxboro in the snow in January in their last regular season game for the 2010 season.
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
FalconDrew wrote: Manning is a CHOKER!!!!! He threw key interceptions in both the Eagles and Pats games during crunch time. Oh and did I mention the pick 6 in the Superbowl?.....Manning needs more rings to measure up to Brady!!!!
So cheating your way to a ring has now become acceptable in this country?
PLEASE...!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
PuckahoIic wrote: bingo sue . they left it on mannings shoulders and he FAILED miserably .......... plain and simple, case closed ,....................................
The only reason the Pats have any Super Bowl trophies at all is because they cheated their way to 3 titles with the whole "spygate incident" in which Mangini exposed them. Manning did what he could with back-up WRs. Brady had all of his starters in tact and they barely won. That should tell you right there that Manning is the better QB.
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
PuckahoIic wrote: like i said .. 3 picks to none,........ system QB , LOL......... define system QB,.......... go ahead i dare ya
I think you are mentally challenged man. Reread what I wrote and that will explain what system QB means. DUH...!!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
afraz866 wrote: so knew the patriots would CRUSH the colts
CRUSH......I think someone "crushed" your head..!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10

wrote: Your pic is nice as well, a little pale, but nothing a day in the sun wont fix.
I dont have a picture.
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
I didn't get to see the game I was busy being...well I was busy, But it doesn't sound like it went very well. Damn!!!!!
Indianapolis Colts 11/22/10
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
2200 points
2
Onegoodredhead2
2070 points
3
PuckahoIic
670 points
4
Jetfixer
660 points
5
raliek2038
570 points
6
480 points
7
jjplynch
460 points
8
420 points
9
m3rlin
400 points
10
FalconDrew
400 points