Game Time: Mon, Jan 10 @ 8:30 PM ET
Final
Auburn Tigers
Auburn Tigers
(12-2)
22
Oregon Ducks
Oregon Ducks
(11-2)
19
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 841) | Friends' Comments (0)
jdogsparta wrote: AUBURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P i think u've used up ur exclamation points for the day.
1/18/11
imkewlrinperson wrote: i like ducks (quack), so dont rly pay attention 2 most of the teams i pick.
AUBURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/17/11
desertrat wrote: If not for a fluke play that everyone on the field had quit on, you and I both know this game was going to OT. Sometimes it takes a little luck and Auburn got theirs. Now, stop scheduling teams like Chattanooga, The Citadel, etc.
Yeah, Auburn did have a little luck. BUT. sometimes you have to set yourself up to get a little luck. That's one of the differences which helped Auburn win.
Auburn Tigers 1/17/11
CHICOTEX wrote: DUCK PLUCKING TIME AUBURN STYLE, LET GET DA BIRDS ON THE FIELD AND PLUCK AWAY.......GO CAM EAGLES.
QUACK, QUACK, 00PS!
1/17/11
desertrat wrote: If not for a fluke play that everyone on the field had quit on, you and I both know this game was going to OT. Sometimes it takes a little luck and Auburn got theirs. Now, stop scheduling teams like Chattanooga, The Citadel, etc.
The way you like to talk, I would have thought you actually played the game instead of just sitting in your living room watching it on TV. Son, you need to grow up and get a life.
Oregon Ducks 1/15/11
desertrat wrote: If not for a fluke play that everyone on the field had quit on, you and I both know this game was going to OT. Sometimes it takes a little luck and Auburn got theirs. Now, stop scheduling teams like Chattanooga, The Citadel, etc.
Just give it up Desert. Get over it move on with your life. Don't be bitter, get better. The Auburn Tigers are the Champs, It's in the history books. Build up your conference and get a championship game before you talk about our scheduling. None of your teams could make it through the SEC conference. Don't be a sore loser!!!!!!!!
1/15/11
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one hell of a great game. Have noticed some sayin the game was rigged, WELL, no it wasn't. The game was fair and square, both teams made mistakes but they played a good game.
Auburn Tigers 1/14/11
FalconDrew wrote: Hanging in there is one thing, beating is another. Auburn blew several scoring opportunities as well. But when it was time to win the game they handled business like a true champion. Regarding Stanford, who do you want, Alabama or LSU. Oh you MAY be able to hang with both of them, but beat, now that's a different story. We'll also throw Arkansas and Mississippi State in for good measure. The SEC is too strong all the PAC 10 has is Oregon and Stanford. As a conference you have to come STRONGER than that!!!!!!!!!!
If not for a fluke play that everyone on the field had quit on, you and I both know this game was going to OT. Sometimes it takes a little luck and Auburn got theirs. Now, stop scheduling teams like Chattanooga, The Citadel, etc.
Oregon Ducks 1/14/11
heyy :)
1/13/11
desertrat wrote: Really? Oregon hung in there pretty damn good against the SEC champs and blew several scoring opportunities that could have easily given them the win. I also am well aware that Stanford could have competed with and defeated just about any team in the nation, including the SEC.
Hanging in there is one thing, beating is another. Auburn blew several scoring opportunities as well. But when it was time to win the game they handled business like a true champion. Regarding Stanford, who do you want, Alabama or LSU. Oh you MAY be able to hang with both of them, but beat, now that's a different story. We'll also throw Arkansas and Mississippi State in for good measure. The SEC is too strong all the PAC 10 has is Oregon and Stanford. As a conference you have to come STRONGER than that!!!!!!!!!!
1/13/11
pac 10 is better than sec
Oregon Ducks 1/13/11
the rb for auborn was down
game was rigged
Oregon Ducks 1/13/11
FalconDrew wrote: The PAC 10 can not hang with the SEC!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? Oregon hung in there pretty damn good against the SEC champs and blew several scoring opportunities that could have easily given them the win. I also am well aware that Stanford could have competed with and defeated just about any team in the nation, including the SEC.
Oregon Ducks 1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: LOL again you stated that the SEC talked about a playoff system and it would have been the top four teams in the BCS, That would have been Standford. Like it or not only one SEC team would have been in. I agree there needs to be more then 4. The top 8 teams. you brought it up, it could have been under that format.
LOL say what you want, about their schedule. Still a strong team that could play any team in SEC and by BCS they were ahead of all of them but Auburn and by the four game playoffs they were in. Even with 8 teams you would have had Wisconsin 2who got beat by TCU, so still would not have been an SEC fianl.
Oregon Ducks 1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: Road, I am not aking nothing away fromt hem, they won fair and square. This whole thing was not about a single play or or calls. It was me saying Tiger fams hearts droped when the Ducks tied it, and while watching the replay of that nice run. They earned it and deserve the win without question. We were talking about something esle that brought up other things is all.
NAME ONE GAME WHERE IT CAME DOWN TO YOU GETTING THE BALL BACK WITH @ MIN. THEY HAVE NOT DONE IT ALL YEAR
Oregon Ducks 1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: Wow you had come back with 5 mintues left in the game. It is not the same like running the 2 mintue drill. In that game you knew you had time to get the ball back, with 2 min. if you have ot punt great chances you will not get it back. BIG DIFFERENCE
LOL ok you will say that, your heart drop like everyone esle's most likey said a few things as the 2 point was made. I am sure you said we can do this and then had your heart drop when the play was in review. I no you said you didn't. I donot believe, like I said it had not happen all season for the Tigers. WE are just going to go on and on about it. If it makes you sleep better at night saying you did not have your heart drop or think damn, good for you.
Oregon Ducks 1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: LOL again you stated that the SEC talked about a playoff system and it would have been the top four teams in the BCS, That would have been Standford. Like it or not only one SEC team would have been in. I agree there needs to be more then 4. The top 8 teams. you brought it up, it could have been under that format.
Stanford did not play a tough schedule!!!!!!! The SEC teams had up to 3 losses because of the level of competition in the SEC. The SEC had 6 teams in the top 25. How many top 25 teams did Stanford play?????
1/13/11
Deal with the realities, not the possibilities!!!!!!!
1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: Wow you had come back with 5 mintues left in the game. It is not the same like running the 2 mintue drill. In that game you knew you had time to get the ball back, with 2 min. if you have ot punt great chances you will not get it back. BIG DIFFERENCE
Dude, with two minutes left, there is no if you have to punt. You have to go down and score. You have to execute during crunch time. That is what they did. We expected no less!!!!!!
1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: Road, I am not aking nothing away fromt hem, they won fair and square. This whole thing was not about a single play or or calls. It was me saying Tiger fams hearts droped when the Ducks tied it, and while watching the replay of that nice run. They earned it and deserve the win without question. We were talking about something esle that brought up other things is all.
I m telling you that no one was worried when the Ducks tied up the game!!!!! Auburn did it all year!!!!!!!!End of discussion!!!!!!
1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: You eared them with a lot of time on the clock. No way did you make a great comback like the EAgles did against the Giants. Name one game that was close to that. Thomas did not start throwing till the middle of the 2nd half, most of his reads were poor and no drop ball to open receivers and over throws. He had time to throw many of them, yes some was because of the defense. Say what you want but he is not a 1st or 2nd tier QB and that makes a big difference. James was shut down, your line played for the run did not look set up lookking for a pass much. Yes 2 min a long time. It is something that is worked on over and over because it is not a long time, why coaches try not to waxste their time outs. you see it in the NFL a lot they got 2 min to work and only a handful of QBs you really worry about. No would have or could have, plain fact your defense was not as strong as you claim. you won fair enough no has said different. Witout the run by Dyer whihc everone watching thought he was down you would not have been in postion to get that FG. Say what you want you know your heart dropped, till the replay was over and said the play would stand. With your logic about the points your Tigers aloowed I guess Cal is a better defensive team. They held the Ducks to only 15 points.
Wow you had come back with 5 mintues left in the game. It is not the same like running the 2 mintue drill. In that game you knew you had time to get the ball back, with 2 min. if you have ot punt great chances you will not get it back. BIG DIFFERENCE
Oregon Ducks 1/13/11
The PAC 10 can not hang with the SEC!!!!!!!!!!!
1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: You eared them with a lot of time on the clock. No way did you make a great comback like the EAgles did against the Giants. Name one game that was close to that. Thomas did not start throwing till the middle of the 2nd half, most of his reads were poor and no drop ball to open receivers and over throws. He had time to throw many of them, yes some was because of the defense. Say what you want but he is not a 1st or 2nd tier QB and that makes a big difference. James was shut down, your line played for the run did not look set up lookking for a pass much. Yes 2 min a long time. It is something that is worked on over and over because it is not a long time, why coaches try not to waxste their time outs. you see it in the NFL a lot they got 2 min to work and only a handful of QBs you really worry about. No would have or could have, plain fact your defense was not as strong as you claim. you won fair enough no has said different. Witout the run by Dyer whihc everone watching thought he was down you would not have been in postion to get that FG. Say what you want you know your heart dropped, till the replay was over and said the play would stand. With your logic about the points your Tigers aloowed I guess Cal is a better defensive team. They held the Ducks to only 15 points.
Auburn was down 24-7 at halftime of the Alabama game in Tuscaloosa. Auburn came back to win that game. No one has ever came back to beat Alabama like that at home. Auburn's defense was good enough to beat the little ducks and held them to 19 points, end of discussion!!!!!!! Not bad foa team that could not keep up with the pace of the Ducks!!!!!!
1/13/11
jaysinw wrote: You eared them with a lot of time on the clock. No way did you make a great comback like the EAgles did against the Giants. Name one game that was close to that. Thomas did not start throwing till the middle of the 2nd half, most of his reads were poor and no drop ball to open receivers and over throws. He had time to throw many of them, yes some was because of the defense. Say what you want but he is not a 1st or 2nd tier QB and that makes a big difference. James was shut down, your line played for the run did not look set up lookking for a pass much. Yes 2 min a long time. It is something that is worked on over and over because it is not a long time, why coaches try not to waxste their time outs. you see it in the NFL a lot they got 2 min to work and only a handful of QBs you really worry about. No would have or could have, plain fact your defense was not as strong as you claim. you won fair enough no has said different. Witout the run by Dyer whihc everone watching thought he was down you would not have been in postion to get that FG. Say what you want you know your heart dropped, till the replay was over and said the play would stand. With your logic about the points your Tigers aloowed I guess Cal is a better defensive team. They held the Ducks to only 15 points.
Road, I am not aking nothing away fromt hem, they won fair and square. This whole thing was not about a single play or or calls. It was me saying Tiger fams hearts droped when the Ducks tied it, and while watching the replay of that nice run. They earned it and deserve the win without question. We were talking about something esle that brought up other things is all.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
heelfan811 wrote: oh no, it's ok to not like a conference...you are entitled to hate if you choose...this is just a fun site sir (no need to bring in a serious subject like a murderer)...I meant no offense...have a great day
Thanks a lot michiganmarty for your honesty! It was an awesome game!
Auburn Tigers 1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: First of all does the Pac 10 have a Championship game? I think that Stanford had a loss, why are they there? They are no stronger than LSU or Alabama that is why we need more than 4 teams. PAC 10 final, get outa here!!!!!!!
LOL again you stated that the SEC talked about a playoff system and it would have been the top four teams in the BCS, That would have been Standford. Like it or not only one SEC team would have been in. I agree there needs to be more then 4. The top 8 teams. you brought it up, it could have been under that format.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: You eared them with a lot of time on the clock. No way did you make a great comback like the EAgles did against the Giants. Name one game that was close to that. Thomas did not start throwing till the middle of the 2nd half, most of his reads were poor and no drop ball to open receivers and over throws. He had time to throw many of them, yes some was because of the defense. Say what you want but he is not a 1st or 2nd tier QB and that makes a big difference. James was shut down, your line played for the run did not look set up lookking for a pass much. Yes 2 min a long time. It is something that is worked on over and over because it is not a long time, why coaches try not to waxste their time outs. you see it in the NFL a lot they got 2 min to work and only a handful of QBs you really worry about. No would have or could have, plain fact your defense was not as strong as you claim. you won fair enough no has said different. Witout the run by Dyer whihc everone watching thought he was down you would not have been in postion to get that FG. Say what you want you know your heart dropped, till the replay was over and said the play would stand. With your logic about the points your Tigers aloowed I guess Cal is a better defensive team. They held the Ducks to only 15 points.
Hey Bruh (jaysinw) Do I need to remind you anymore that " The Mighty Auburn Tigers" are The National Champions!!!!! Or are you gonna accept the facts and get over it??? True dat it could have gone either way but Auburn got the "W" so no excuses necessary! You're talkin bout one single play, come on bruh! Either team could have blown this thing apart with so many options but they didn't!!!! Auburn didn't play up to par nor did Oregon live up to their normal, so we'll chalk it up as an extremely good game and that's it!!!! It's over and we have "The National Championship Trophy" Good Game!!!!
Auburn Tigers 1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: If it would have been the 4 tewam it would have been Auburn, Oregon, TCU and Stanford. So with an playoff system no way could it have been an all SEC final!!!!!!! Maybe a PAC 10 final.
First of all does the Pac 10 have a Championship game? I think that Stanford had a loss, why are they there? They are no stronger than LSU or Alabama that is why we need more than 4 teams. PAC 10 final, get outa here!!!!!!!
1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: Amazing how I did not hear any of this talk about how bad the Oregon QB was until AFTER the game. Bottom line, AUBURN PLAYED THE BEST TEAMS THAT THIS COUNTRY HAD TO OFFER AND BEAT THEM ALL!!!! You want to say that they did not play the toughest schedule of any team?????? Give them credit man or give me someone who was better....OK........Crickets, that's what I thought!!!!!! The trophy has been WON, and it is well DESERVED with the Tigers of Auburn University!!!!! Thanks for pointing out the SEC teams that held Mark Ingram in check. That strengthen's my argument regarding the SEC. Let's see how Mark does in the pros.
See you must not be reading anything I have written. I said Auburn won fair and square and is a good team. Your defense was not as great as you claim. Your offense especially Dyer made the plays they had to make to win. I have said that from day one. I have also said Thomas is not a a tier 1 or 2 QB from the begining. you did not hear about him why???? Because it was all about James and him running. Hard to run when you do not have a strong QB to keep the D off balance. When Dyer starting gaining yards it is when the Tigers began to move the chains. Let se how Mark does in the NFL. This year he had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, it was not your SEC teams that held him back. He was not even close to being the runner he was last year. Hopefully he will get back to wher he once was.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
Roadtrip wrote: Nope you're not right Spacegirl, you sound like you have been sniffing spacedust or something if you really think that your Ducks will beat The Auburn Tigers!!!!!!! Who has Oregan been playing? It's only fair that I remind you that Auburn has gone thru the SEC, the strongest conference in the country and I serously doubt that The Oregon Ducks will beat them for The National Championship!!!!! It's possible, but not likely!!!!!! Come on cause we'll be waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya next week!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!
No shame in this game!!!!!!!! Best game of the year in the entire country!!!!!!! Both of these teams proved to be "The Truth"
Auburn Tigers 1/12/11
Roadtrip wrote: michiganmarty I mean no harm to you or spacegirl so o.k. apologize, but if anyone should know then it would surely be you because just look at what Alabama and Mississippi St. both in the powerful SEC did to Michigan and Michigan St. I keep tellin yall that the SEC ain't nothin to play with!!!!!!! If you wanna play go get some toy's cause we don't play here in the SEC! We're for real!!!!!! Need I say more? Come on now doesn't that tell you anything??? Hey just keeping it real, and reality of the matter it is that Oregon ain't got what it takes or the depth to withstand that awesome defensive attack of the Auburn Tigers! We won't even talk about that explosive offense they got, along with that beast of a Quarterback that they have in Cam Newton!!!!! Add it all up and tell me what you come up with?? Remember you heard it from me first, it will ba a straight "WipeOut" Oregon don't stand a fightin chance!!!!! Your next National Champions will certainly be the Mighty Auburn Tigers!!!!!!!
National Champions Auburn Tigers!!!! Is that good enogh for you!!! It was an awesome game and the defenses took control, but in the end it was The Auburn Tigers holding the Championship Trophy!!! True enough Oregon played one hell of a game and I commend them all the way to the very end!!! The few mistakes made could have certainly turned the entire game around either way!!!! Had I know they were that good I would have had a different opinion about them!!! I give them all the props they deserve, cause thay came to play and did just that!!!! It was a straight "Shootout" But Auburn pulled it out in the end!!!!!! You said the they were fast and that they were good and you were exactly right!!!! Good Game michiganmarty and all yall Oregan fans!!!!
Auburn Tigers 1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: The Auburn Defense held Oregon to 19 points. Do you think that Thomas missed some of those players because he was being rushed? So you are saying that the most prolific offense in college football in 2010 just scored 19 points against Auburn and the Auburn Defense had nothing to do with it????? No one was worried in this game because Auburn had erased huge deficits before and came back. Auburn pretty much led this game the whole time. You should know that 2 minutes is a long time. They only needed a field goal. They could have scored if they needed to. Enough woulda, coulda, shoulda, AUBURN WON and is the 5th straight SEC national champion. Who needs a playoff we are doing just fine. Playoff or not the SEC is the best. Scared, yeah, right!!!!!!!!!!!!
You eared them with a lot of time on the clock. No way did you make a great comback like the EAgles did against the Giants. Name one game that was close to that. Thomas did not start throwing till the middle of the 2nd half, most of his reads were poor and no drop ball to open receivers and over throws. He had time to throw many of them, yes some was because of the defense. Say what you want but he is not a 1st or 2nd tier QB and that makes a big difference. James was shut down, your line played for the run did not look set up lookking for a pass much. Yes 2 min a long time. It is something that is worked on over and over because it is not a long time, why coaches try not to waxste their time outs. you see it in the NFL a lot they got 2 min to work and only a handful of QBs you really worry about. No would have or could have, plain fact your defense was not as strong as you claim. you won fair enough no has said different. Witout the run by Dyer whihc everone watching thought he was down you would not have been in postion to get that FG. Say what you want you know your heart dropped, till the replay was over and said the play would stand. With your logic about the points your Tigers aloowed I guess Cal is a better defensive team. They held the Ducks to only 15 points.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: Not necessarily true. In 2008 the SEC commissioner along with a few others supported the Plus One format which was basically a 4 team playoff. It was voted down. At this point the SEC Commissioner says why bother it has worked out pretty well for the SEC the last few years. If it was a REAL playoff, name someone who could have beat Auburn, LSU or Alabama...As I said before it would have been an all SEC final this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it would have been the 4 tewam it would have been Auburn, Oregon, TCU and Stanford. So with an playoff system no way could it have been an all SEC final!!!!!!! Maybe a PAC 10 final.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: REally the SEC was one of the leading opponents of the playoffs system. hahaha yeah it would not have been an all SEC final.
Come on now the Duck gave you a better game. Stanford had the tools to beat you. SEC ACC said they were willing to talk about it. They never voted or said they wanted it or in favor, but was winning to listen. Ducks took you to the final sec. put them in the race to beat 'Bama and then there would be no 37 days to prepare or get heathy. So after hard games we wold be seeing how they deal with injuries. How would Cam fair playing next week with his back??? There are a lot of questions and what ifs. We will get ther one day and then the truth will be told.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: No they did not, Thomas ius a 3rd tier QB miss many open players that a 1st or 2nd tier QB would have exploited. You defense was not as strong as you claim. hahaha, please many were scare with 2 mintinue, It was the only time this year you where tied with 2:33 left. The closest you had 5 min. left to go for the winning field go. ou did not have me or the Ducks where you wanted them. I wathc the game with many Tiger fans so kid yourself if you must saying it didn't scare you, but others it did big time. As for Mark Ingram are you serious, he was stop by S.Carolina, Mississippi State, Mississippi and Florida. He was not even close to the RB he was last year. Cannot believe you even what to go there. hahahahahaha Wow to funny.
The Auburn Defense held Oregon to 19 points. Do you think that Thomas missed some of those players because he was being rushed? So you are saying that the most prolific offense in college football in 2010 just scored 19 points against Auburn and the Auburn Defense had nothing to do with it????? No one was worried in this game because Auburn had erased huge deficits before and came back. Auburn pretty much led this game the whole time. You should know that 2 minutes is a long time. They only needed a field goal. They could have scored if they needed to. Enough woulda, coulda, shoulda, AUBURN WON and is the 5th straight SEC national champion. Who needs a playoff we are doing just fine. Playoff or not the SEC is the best. Scared, yeah, right!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: No they did not, Thomas ius a 3rd tier QB miss many open players that a 1st or 2nd tier QB would have exploited. You defense was not as strong as you claim. hahaha, please many were scare with 2 mintinue, It was the only time this year you where tied with 2:33 left. The closest you had 5 min. left to go for the winning field go. ou did not have me or the Ducks where you wanted them. I wathc the game with many Tiger fans so kid yourself if you must saying it didn't scare you, but others it did big time. As for Mark Ingram are you serious, he was stop by S.Carolina, Mississippi State, Mississippi and Florida. He was not even close to the RB he was last year. Cannot believe you even what to go there. hahahahahaha Wow to funny.
Amazing how I did not hear any of this talk about how bad the Oregon QB was until AFTER the game. Bottom line, AUBURN PLAYED THE BEST TEAMS THAT THIS COUNTRY HAD TO OFFER AND BEAT THEM ALL!!!! You want to say that they did not play the toughest schedule of any team?????? Give them credit man or give me someone who was better....OK........Crickets, that's what I thought!!!!!! The trophy has been WON, and it is well DESERVED with the Tigers of Auburn University!!!!! Thanks for pointing out the SEC teams that held Mark Ingram in check. That strengthen's my argument regarding the SEC. Let's see how Mark does in the pros.
1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: REally the SEC was one of the leading opponents of the playoffs system. hahaha yeah it would not have been an all SEC final.
Not necessarily true. In 2008 the SEC commissioner along with a few others supported the Plus One format which was basically a 4 team playoff. It was voted down. At this point the SEC Commissioner says why bother it has worked out pretty well for the SEC the last few years. If it was a REAL playoff, name someone who could have beat Auburn, LSU or Alabama...As I said before it would have been an all SEC final this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: Your D did a good job not a great job. Poor decisions on Oregon's RB, really helped Auburn. You seen it at the goal line stances where instead on popping outside or going to the left, he would cut into his own guy and then get tackle. If Thomas made better reads and threw the ball the run game would have open up. Again Auburn did good not great. The Ducks had chances to not only score but open the game with drop passes on over thrown passes. I know you and all the other Tiger fans bowed your head and said there went the game when the Ducks tied it.
No they did not, Thomas ius a 3rd tier QB miss many open players that a 1st or 2nd tier QB would have exploited. You defense was not as strong as you claim. hahaha, please many were scare with 2 mintinue, It was the only time this year you where tied with 2:33 left. The closest you had 5 min. left to go for the winning field go. ou did not have me or the Ducks where you wanted them. I wathc the game with many Tiger fans so kid yourself if you must saying it didn't scare you, but others it did big time. As for Mark Ingram are you serious, he was stop by S.Carolina, Mississippi State, Mississippi and Florida. He was not even close to the RB he was last year. Cannot believe you even what to go there. hahahahahaha Wow to funny.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: OK, we will see how he does!!!!!!!!
even I am better than Rich Rod....but he will do well....he knows the Michigan Program....he has been here and knows what he has todo...just wait and you will see MICHIGAN WILL RETURN TO PROMINANCE AGAIN
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: OK, we will see how he does!!!!!!!!
even I am better than Rich Rod....but he will do well....he knows the Michigan Program....he has been here and knows what he has todo...just wait and you will see MICHIGAN WILL RETURN TO PROMINANCE AGAIN
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: So again why is the SEC so scared of a playoff system if they are such a dominant conference?
REally the SEC was one of the leading opponents of the playoffs system. hahaha yeah it would not have been an all SEC final.
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
michiganmarty wrote: we still got a Real Michigan Man....Brady Hoke was an assistant coach for 8 yrs...also part of the National Champion team and 8 big ten championships....he took Ball state to a bowl and then San Diego State this last year....so he is just as good.....we did real well...and he wanted to come here....according to his biography...he had stated this was his dream job...and in his first interview he actually talked like a Michigan Man should....we did extremly well....GO BLUE...GO MICHIGAN WOLVERENES
OK, we will see how he does!!!!!!!!
1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: What happened to Les????
we still got a Real Michigan Man....Brady Hoke was an assistant coach for 8 yrs...also part of the National Champion team and 8 big ten championships....he took Ball state to a bowl and then San Diego State this last year....so he is just as good.....we did real well...and he wanted to come here....according to his biography...he had stated this was his dream job...and in his first interview he actually talked like a Michigan Man should....we did extremly well....GO BLUE...GO MICHIGAN WOLVERENES
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
michiganmarty wrote: that is the last 5 now for the next..
What happened to Les????
1/12/11
FalconDrew wrote: There always is. How has it fared the last five years?
that is the last 5 now for the next..
Oregon Ducks 1/12/11
War Eagle everyone.
Congrats to Oregon for a great season. They played a hard game.
I must say that game was not what I though it would be. First off, I thought that game was gonna be an offense game. Instead, it was a defense game. I was sure one of the teams would have at least score 21 by the half. Also, I'll give Oregon credit. They hurry up offense was tiring. Because the defense got the ball back a bunch for us. Cam Newton was getting tired. DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW CAM WASN'T SMILING AS MUCH. THAT'S SO UNLIKE HIM. I also feel bad that he hurt his back. Did anyone else notice how slippery the filed was? I'm pretty sure that a few Oregon players and Auburn players got hurt.
Auburn Tigers 1/12/11
NoleTideNole wrote: LOL, definitely gotta keep the wife happy for sure. Dyer is a true freshman so he can't leave for the draft for at least 2 more years unless the NFL changes their eligibility rules unfortunately...hoping they do and he decides to leave next year.
LOL!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auburn Tigers 1/12/11
"Yes, I'll have the roast Duck with the mango salsa"! haha, War Eagle baby!
Auburn Tigers 1/12/11
michiganmarty wrote: good luck ...there are a few other schools looking to say different.....
There always is. How has it fared the last five years?
1/12/11
jaysinw wrote: Your D did a good job not a great job. Poor decisions on Oregon's RB, really helped Auburn. You seen it at the goal line stances where instead on popping outside or going to the left, he would cut into his own guy and then get tackle. If Thomas made better reads and threw the ball the run game would have open up. Again Auburn did good not great. The Ducks had chances to not only score but open the game with drop passes on over thrown passes. I know you and all the other Tiger fans bowed your head and said there went the game when the Ducks tied it.
No Auburn did a GREAT job on stopping the run and shutting down a prolific offense. The DEFENSE caused those poor decisions. Auburn shut down Alabama's running game with their Heisman winner and stable of running backs. That was not luck. Oregon did a good job on defense, but Auburn did a GREAT job because they won!!!!!Oregon had never seen a D like that. The Oregon guys were also getting HIT HARD as well. That is why some of those passes were dropped. And no, check my earlier posts, no one got nervous when Oregon scored towards the end. I will say it again for the last time, Auburn has come from behind in 8 of its previous 13 victories. Make that 9 out of 14. Not a single Auburn fan gave up hope after Oregon scored. We had you right where we wanted you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAR EAGLE!!!!!!
1/12/11
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
michiganmarty
4570 points
2
ben6berry
3440 points
3
blondie45044
3110 points
4
jaysinw
2390 points
5
Bronco9
2360 points
6
Sxy_Sarah
2350 points
7
Onegoodredhead2
1940 points
8
FalconDrew
1930 points
9
GoNavyMikeAsbell
1880 points
10
huskermania78
1760 points