Daytona 500
Game Time: Sun, Feb 20 @ 1:00 PM ET
Final
Denny Hamlin
Denny Hamlin
1
Jimmie Johnson
Jimmie Johnson
0
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 91) | Friends' Comments (0)
Congrats to #24 !
Jimmie Johnson 2/27/11
3rd with Denny is his rear view mirror !! Better than last week!!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/27/11
The race is starting, if your not a Jimmie Johnson fan, stock up on the beer and get ready to cry in it !!
Jimmie Johnson 2/27/11
It doesn't matter where Jimmie places in qualifying, he has proven, he can come up from the back and take a win !! GO JIMMIE GO !! # 48 ALL THE WAY !!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/27/11
Jimmie is patient, he knows when to make his move. GO JIMMIE !!
Jimmie Johnson 2/27/11
Jimmie may have qualified 28th but he knows how to come back from the pack, and this is his track!! GO JIMMIE GO !!!!!!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/27/11
jbrow105 wrote: Go Jimmie Go!!!!!!!
He has won 4 times at this weeks track.
Jimmie Johnson 2/25/11
class_e_ladie wrote: Jimmie Johnson....he knows how to keep on the tar pavement....stays in the top 10 at the end of a race....
Don't forget about Jimmie's excellent pit crew, that has a lot to do with him staying up in all him winning races. Jimmie is such a great driver....he knows what he's doing out there.....
Jimmie Johnson 2/24/11
class_e_ladie wrote: Ok Jimmie Johnson does stay in top 10 at end of race if there isn't the shovers at his back door. seen some where it cost the top races to pile up at the very end.
Jimmie's my man ! Go Jimmie Johnson !
Jimmie Johnson 2/24/11
texas_tornado4261 wrote: your not worth my time...you clearly don't understand anything........Jimmie Johnson is gonna be 6 in row this year !! Learn how to take it!!
LOL
Denny Hamlin 2/20/11
alicat270 wrote: someone needs to stop Jimmie from winning yet again
I agree
2/20/11
GO 48 !! GO JIMMIE GO !!
Jimmie Johnson 2/20/11
IT'S TIME!! LET'S GO RACING!!!!!!!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/20/11
TODAY'S THE DAY!!!! GO JIMMIE !!! #48 ALL THE WAY !!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/20/11
hamfan wrote: Jimmie Johnson could retire right now and be a legend. "Yep, that is what you said!!!
your not worth my time...you clearly don't understand anything........Jimmie Johnson is gonna be 6 in row this year !! Learn how to take it!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/20/11
texas_tornado4261 wrote: I didn't say he could retire eiher, I agreed that he was untouchable... learn how to read and take a comment.
Jimmie Johnson could retire right now and be a legend. "Yep, that is what you said!!!
Denny Hamlin 2/19/11
I didn't say he could retire eiher, I agreed that he was untouchable... learn how to read and take a comment.
Jimmie Johnson 2/19/11
hamfan wrote: You said he could retire. You're never too young to retire if you have made it big and you want to.
He's in the prime of his life, having fun at what he loves best, new daughter, and even they are raising her on their own with no nanny as others do....so kudos to Jimmie !! GO JIMMIE !! Ya can't change my mind, don't care what ya say !
Jimmie Johnson 2/19/11
texas_tornado4261 wrote: lol......not yet,,,too young!!!
You said he could retire. You're never too young to retire if you have made it big and you want to.
Denny Hamlin 2/19/11
hamfan wrote: Maybe he should just retire then.
lol......not yet,,,too young!!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/19/11
texas_tornado4261 wrote: Absolutely right!!
Maybe he should just retire then.
Denny Hamlin 2/19/11
Tiger_Pride2 wrote: You're absolutely right, 5 years in a row. In a time when there is more parity in the sport than ever, and Jimmie wins it 5 times in a row. That's in the chase era.

Jimmie Johnson could retire right now and be a legend. Nobody will win 4 championships in a row again, forget 5. Untouchable.
Absolutely right!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/19/11
texas_tornado4261 wrote: He won because he can handle pressure and knows how to drive a car!! How do you think he did it 5 years in a row, get used to it!!
You're absolutely right, 5 years in a row. In a time when there is more parity in the sport than ever, and Jimmie wins it 5 times in a row. That's in the chase era.

Jimmie Johnson could retire right now and be a legend. Nobody will win 4 championships in a row again, forget 5. Untouchable.
Denny Hamlin 2/19/11
monyman28 wrote: The only reason that Jimmy Johnson won last year is because Chad went crying about his pit crew sucking, so he got Jeff gordans crew to do it. If it wasn't for that he would have never won!
It took more than a couple of races at the end to win a championship, quit crying in your beer, or get more cause your gonna do it again. GO JIMMIE!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/19/11
hamfan wrote: Denny came very close last year. He is one to look out for I think.
Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. He can't handle pressure, eveidently you missed the Budweiser shootout, perfect example of Hamlin's limited ability and understanding!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/19/11
monyman28 wrote: The only reason that Jimmy Johnson won last year is because Chad went crying about his pit crew sucking, so he got Jeff gordans crew to do it. If it wasn't for that he would have never won!
He won because he can handle pressure and knows how to drive a car!! How do you think he did it 5 years in a row, get used to it!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/19/11
Ooops I meant he won 5, going for 6..better correct myself before its held against me lol....
Denny Hamlin 2/19/11
Sweetie, look if ur on this site its to go agaisnt each other right???? thats what nascar is all about...Going for ur driver!!!! So maybe u dont belong on here if u cant take the heat... Let me tell u a lil something...I am HUGE NASCAR Fan, so when it come to drivers, they r the best to ME!!! Only sport I watch.....But again, I am Jr fan, so thats what we do...Trash Talk , its apart of the game... lol and drink, sweetie I dont need it...its not judging, its playing the sport...So chill with the comments,..If u cant stand the heat, stay out the kitchen...Nascar rules...and just for the record..i have much respect for ole 5 Time..when it comes to Nascar as a whole...but Jr is my guy as a fan, and again all the rest can eat each other hahahahahahahaha All other Nascar fans sud understand where im coming from.....Oh thats why I comment...cause I can lol oh and Jimmie only one 5, he's going for 6...maybe u sud do ur homework!!! Peace!!!
Denny Hamlin 2/19/11
Honey88 wrote: Denny can get it done...he is a good driver.....but him and Jimmie can eat each other for all I care...Go Dale Jr!!!!!!
sounds like you need another beer, or whatever you drink...lol This is about 2 drivers you do not like, so why comment? like I said speak your opinion, but never judge!!! GO JIMMIE JOHNSON 6 YEAR WINNER & GOING FOR 7!!!
peace & love!!
MM
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
monyman28 wrote: The only reason that Jimmy Johnson won last year is because Chad went crying about his pit crew sucking, so he got Jeff gordans crew to do it. If it wasn't for that he would have never won!
Jimmie would do the same for Jeff. The whole team is great, and all the drivers are good, so speak all your opinions, but never judge!
LUV & LUCK TO ALL FANS! 420 TYME!
*Miss Mona*
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
class_e_ladie wrote: Jimmie Johnson....he knows how to keep on the tar pavement....stays in the top 10 at the end of a race....
Jimmie knows who, what, when, where, and how. He's not out to be a super hero. It's all stradegy, and competition, and alot of egos can get in the way, then to much greed and competition, then wrecks, and fights, plus other problems, then someone like jimmie in 5-10 place just moved to the front, because as I said they all F**K UP!!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
class_e_ladie wrote: Ok Jimmie Johnson does stay in top 10 at end of race if there isn't the shovers at his back door. seen some where it cost the top races to pile up at the very end.
He stays in the top ten most the time for the points, then in the end comes in for the kill and passes them all. Not an ignorant man period, but they all screw up, no one is perfect!
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
monyman28 wrote: The only reason that Jimmy Johnson won last year is because Chad went crying about his pit crew sucking, so he got Jeff gordans crew to do it. If it wasn't for that he would have never won!
Their teams mates, and Jimmie's crew would do the same for Jeff!
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and your right no one is perfect, but when it comes to Jimmie Johnson, he will play it down to the end, and make it look like other could win with being so close in points, but somehow the man pulls it out his ass for the last six years. He waits till the end when its close , then comes in for a kill. No he's not perfect but very smart, along with his team mates, which is Jeff Gordon, and Jimmie would do the same for him. The whole team is great, and all the drivers are good, so speak all your opinions, but never judge!
LUV & LUCK TO ALL FANS! 420 TYME!
*Miss Mona*
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
The only reason that Jimmy Johnson won last year is because Chad went crying about his pit crew sucking, so he got Jeff gordans crew to do it. If it wasn't for that he would have never won!
Denny Hamlin 2/18/11
Ok Jimmie Johnson does stay in top 10 at end of race if there isn't the shovers at his back door. seen some where it cost the top races to pile up at the very end.
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
Jimmie Johnson....he knows how to keep on the tar pavement....stays in the top 10 at the end of a race....
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
Go Jimmie Go!!!!!!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
wandasorrow wrote: I always pull for Stewart but I believe Hamlin will be the one to look out for he almost made it last year
Denny came very close last year. He is one to look out for I think.
Denny Hamlin 2/18/11
hamfan wrote: "Go Denny". We all know you are a great racer!
I've seen Jimmie Johnson make mistakes. They all make them!
Denny Hamlin 2/18/11
Denny can get it done...he is a good driver.....but him and Jimmie can eat each other for all I care...Go Dale Jr!!!!!!
Denny Hamlin 2/18/11
Ummmm well I guess we will see......to be honest with you I can give a flying kite about Denny, he's not my driver...I just took the bet cause thats what I was left with....
Denny Hamlin 2/18/11
Honey88 wrote: Denny will crush Jimmie!!!!!
Odds are and past performance says YOU ARE WRONG!! GO JIMMIE !!
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
Honey88 wrote: Denny will crush Jimmie!!!!!
lol all the way to the finish line, how about the way Denny finished the Budweiser shootout?? Can't handle pressure!!
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
Honey88 wrote: Denny will crush Jimmie!!!!!
for real?? think not!! GO JIMMIE !!
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
go jimmy go you cant do it again
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
Jimmy can do it a gain, good luck
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
Well Jimmy,, you have your record and the best nascar driver for me,keep up the good work buddy,,go Jimmie
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
can anyone even touch his record with current drivers
Jimmie Johnson 2/18/11
could this be the 6th year in a roll...i think it could be...go jimmie go ....lowes team all the way to victory lane....see you all there
Jimmie Johnson 2/17/11
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
texas_tornado4261
1150 points
2
gatorjoe0615
270 points
3
jbrow105
250 points
4
1Jimmiefan
210 points
5
mighty_mona77
190 points
6
jrose6184
170 points
7
holtams
150 points
8
MELAVIN222
150 points
9
class_e_ladie
150 points
10
SPORTS_CHICK
140 points