Game Time: Sat, Nov 5 @ 8:00 PM ET
Final
LSU Tigers
LSU Tigers
(3-0)
9
Alabama Crimson Tide
Alabama Crimson Tide
(3-0)
6
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 218) | Friends' Comments (0)

Mark_Guerrero wrote: If okState and Stanford goes down and bama wins out theres going to be a rematch.
"IF" a frog had wings he wouldn'r bust his ass every time he hopped!!!!!
LSU Tigers 11/8/11
Mark_Guerrero wrote: Well we obviously watched 2 different games. In no way whatsoever did I see saban get out coached unless if u lose that means no matter what u were out coached. If les miles putting back in lee to throw another interception makes him a smarter coach then I got alot to learn about football. What I watched was a total defensive game that game down to kicking.
Mark, get real. Bama had opts to score on more than one occassion and came up short. Some of the pass plays were totally out of sync. I was so hopin that Miles would've put Mettenberger in so he coul show everybody what that kid's got but alas it wasn't meant to be. When he does get in to play there's goin to be fireworks like nobody's ever seen. Zack's a throwin machine and I can't wait for him to be seen. But back to the opts, Bama not only had opts so did my Tigers but it just so happened that the final seconds went in LSU's favor.
LSU Tigers 11/8/11
TigerSooner wrote: Naw Mark, Bama lost because they were out coached. Les Miles is way smarter than Nick Saban or as some like to refer to him as Satan. Bama made simple mistakes that they should've never made and done. They shot themselves in their on feet. So it's not entirely a loss on 4 missed fieldgoals..
Well we obviously watched 2 different games. In no way whatsoever did I see saban get out coached unless if u lose that means no matter what u were out coached. If les miles putting back in lee to throw another interception makes him a smarter coach then I got alot to learn about football. What I watched was a total defensive game that game down to kicking.
11/8/11
Mark_Guerrero wrote: Umm my point is there is very likely chance there will be a rematch. And no lsu won because Alabama missed 4 field goals that's all.
Naw Mark, Bama lost because they were out coached. Les Miles is way smarter than Nick Saban or as some like to refer to him as Satan. Bama made simple mistakes that they should've never made and done. They shot themselves in their on feet. So it's not entirely a loss on 4 missed fieldgoals..
LSU Tigers 11/7/11
TigerSooner wrote: And your point is? Rematch or not, I'm thinkin LSU can still handle the likes of Bama. Bama was outcoached Sataday and it's that simple. Sorry if that steps on your toes but it's a fact.
Umm my point is there is very likely chance there will be a rematch. And no lsu won because Alabama missed 4 field goals that's all.
11/7/11
wrote: bama could still lose to MS ST or AUburn too, and that would knock bama truly outta the picture! If bama has a slouchy game this weekend and does not put MS ST away convincingly they are done! Coulda, woulda, shoulda, if !!!!!!! As much as you want it to it's not gonna happen!
And IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumps.
LSU Tigers 11/7/11
Mark_Guerrero wrote: Don't forget lsu fans the only reason why you went to national championship after 2 losses is because...both Ls came in OT
And your point is? Rematch or not, I'm thinkin LSU can still handle the likes of Bama. Bama was outcoached Sataday and it's that simple. Sorry if that steps on your toes but it's a fact.
LSU Tigers 11/7/11
Don't forget lsu fans the only reason why you went to national championship after 2 losses is because...both Ls came in OT
11/7/11
If okState and Stanford goes down and bama wins out theres going to be a rematch.
11/7/11
wrote: You still hanging on to that crap! I know it hurts to be down to #4 now and no hopes of a 2nd BCS Championship!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO @ FalconDrew!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry much more you will survive!
Cry? When we lose we just go and count our championship banners!!!!!! That always makes us feel better. We don't go out and wish that other teams lose. That is how a champion does it. We always have next year for the championship. We will be stronger next year and we will be in a BCS Bowl this year. What about Auburn? Don't you get tired playing the spoiler? It must really be bad to gain enjoyment from another team losing rather than your team winning. You will be crying after the Iron Bowl Whipping that you will get this year!!!!!!!! On to the next game!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/7/11

Scott wrote: Right now yes, Bama is out of the BCS championship game but what you seem to want to ignore is that their are still 4 weeks of football left to decide who will be #1 and #2. All it would take for Bama to be right back in the picture would be for Bama to win out and have Oklahoma State and Stanford slip up one time. Crazier things have happened in college football.
bama could still lose to MS ST or AUburn too, and that would knock bama truly outta the picture! If bama has a slouchy game this weekend and does not put MS ST away convincingly they are done! Coulda, woulda, shoulda, if !!!!!!! As much as you want it to it's not gonna happen!
LSU Tigers 11/7/11
wrote: You bama fans just cannot accept the fact tha bama is out of the BSC CHampionship Game! ACCEPT IT!!!!!
Right now yes, Bama is out of the BCS championship game but what you seem to want to ignore is that their are still 4 weeks of football left to decide who will be #1 and #2. All it would take for Bama to be right back in the picture would be for Bama to win out and have Oklahoma State and Stanford slip up one time. Crazier things have happened in college football.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11

Scott wrote: I know. #4 in the BCS Stanford must be pissed that a one loss Alabama team is #3 in the BCS.
You bama fans just cannot accept the fact tha bama is out of the BSC CHampionship Game! ACCEPT IT!!!!!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11

Scott wrote: I know. #4 in the BCS Stanford must be pissed that a one loss Alabama team is #3 in the BCS.
Only temporary! All Stanford has to do to move ahead of bama is win Saturday against Oregon and they will do it!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
wrote: You still hanging on to that crap! I know it hurts to be down to #4 now and no hopes of a 2nd BCS Championship!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO @ FalconDrew!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry much more you will survive!
I know. #4 in the BCS Stanford must be pissed that a one loss Alabama team is #3 in the BCS.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
Oh! Hi Kitty! ;)
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
I would make a comment but there is NUTHIN' to comment on until next week! LOL
LSU Tigers 11/6/11

FalconDrew wrote: No sir, there are 13 Championship Banners still hanging...How many you got????
You still hanging on to that crap! I know it hurts to be down to #4 now and no hopes of a 2nd BCS Championship!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO @ FalconDrew!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry much more you will survive!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
FalconDrew wrote: Neither am I just a crazed fan. I attended Alabama but graduated from UAB. So I have ties to the university as well. I knew from the beginning of the season that both teams were special. Of course I am pulling for Bama but I have no problem pulling for LSU to represent the SEC. The game was a bit too close to be able to say that one team is so much better than the other but hey, you won, you get bragging rights. Just as I pulled for Auburn to win last year, LSU now has my support in the championship, until we meet again...Bring the Championship back to the SEC, we will do this again next year!!!!!!
You got a date my friend. Good luck the rest of the season.
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: No problem my friend. You see, I am not just a crazed fan. I am an LSU Alumni and have even done some things medically for the team over the years. I am also an old football player, and it became very evident to me that we had a very special group this year. I believed from the beginning of the season that we have what it takes to win another championship. This is not something that happens very often so I am hanging on to it and milking it. As a Bama fan who has seen many great Tide teams go a long way, you can appreciate that. I hope we can win one for our conference. But if something happens and we don't make it, I am a great Bama fan and would like you to win it. That is all I am saying about it.
Neither am I just a crazed fan. I attended Alabama but graduated from UAB. So I have ties to the university as well. I knew from the beginning of the season that both teams were special. Of course I am pulling for Bama but I have no problem pulling for LSU to represent the SEC. The game was a bit too close to be able to say that one team is so much better than the other but hey, you won, you get bragging rights. Just as I pulled for Auburn to win last year, LSU now has my support in the championship, until we meet again...Bring the Championship back to the SEC, we will do this again next year!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
wrote: I am not worried about AUburn they have done thenselves proud this year by already being BOWL Eligible when all the experts at ESPN had them winning only 5 games!
Yeah, you are right. When you have LOW EXPECTATIONS it is hard not to exceed them. Get Ready, the BOA is coming for AUBURN!!!! Don't give me that rebuilding garbage. Great programs don't rebuild, they reload. But you can not understand that. I guess when you have Low Expectations any old Bowl will do.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
wrote: Basscat, Man that is hitting the nail squarely!!!! Great comment!
Thanks my friend. It's easy to tell the truth when you don't have to lie. I think I said that right. Geaux Tigers!!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
wrote: There you go with your inane comments! We will not know if AUburn would have won without Cam or not, that is not the issue now! The issue is that bama lost to the better team! Now go lick you wounds!
Now that is the Dumbest thing that you have ever said. There is no way you would have come close to a championship had it not been for Cam Newton. And you are the intellectual? We don't have any wounds to lick. We were barely beat by the number one team in the nation. What about Auburn? Last year will not help you in the Iron Bowl this year. Auburn may not score!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
wrote: We had our day when we came back after bama just quit last year and AUburn beat them 28-27! What a day!

I have always been proud of AUburn through the good years and bad! Not just like bama fans that only fly their pennants and flags when bama is having a good year! Many bama fans took down their flags and pennants today!!!! LOL NO Championship for bama this year! Accept it!
No sir, there are 13 Championship Banners still hanging...How many you got????
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11

Basscat02 wrote: I did give you credit. I told you that you were the 2nd best team in the country. What more do you want. I tried to tell all of you Bama fans that stats are worthless unless you play the exact same schedule. Bama's schedule is s cupcake compared to LSU's and therefore, the better stats. LSU is a better team because Bama is not as good as the stats say. Head to head, you lose. It has nothing to do with whether we scored a touchdown or anything else. You didn't either. The only stat that matters is 9-6 LSU and the W-L on the side of your name. Yes, Bama is good, but not good enough. The W speaks for itself.
Basscat, Man that is hitting the nail squarely!!!! Great comment!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11

FalconDrew wrote: KC, I am very proud of my Crimson Tide and the way that they played. We played a Hell of a Game. Auburn's day is coming, BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!
We had our day when we came back after bama just quit last year and AUburn beat them 28-27! What a day!

I have always been proud of AUburn through the good years and bad! Not just like bama fans that only fly their pennants and flags when bama is having a good year! Many bama fans took down their flags and pennants today!!!! LOL NO Championship for bama this year! Accept it!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11

FalconDrew wrote: Don't worry about Bama, you worry about Auburn!!!!!!
I am not worried about AUburn they have done thenselves proud this year by already being BOWL Eligible when all the experts at ESPN had them winning only 5 games!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11

There you go with your inane comments! We will not know if AUburn would have won without Cam or not, that is not the issue now! The issue is that bama lost to the better team! Now go lick you wounds!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
FalconDrew wrote: Dude, just win the championship!!!!
No problem my friend. You see, I am not just a crazed fan. I am an LSU Alumni and have even done some things medically for the team over the years. I am also an old football player, and it became very evident to me that we had a very special group this year. I believed from the beginning of the season that we have what it takes to win another championship. This is not something that happens very often so I am hanging on to it and milking it. As a Bama fan who has seen many great Tide teams go a long way, you can appreciate that. I hope we can win one for our conference. But if something happens and we don't make it, I am a great Bama fan and would like you to win it. That is all I am saying about it.
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: I did give you credit. I told you that you were the 2nd best team in the country. What more do you want. I tried to tell all of you Bama fans that stats are worthless unless you play the exact same schedule. Bama's schedule is s cupcake compared to LSU's and therefore, the better stats. LSU is a better team because Bama is not as good as the stats say. Head to head, you lose. It has nothing to do with whether we scored a touchdown or anything else. You didn't either. The only stat that matters is 9-6 LSU and the W-L on the side of your name. Yes, Bama is good, but not good enough. The W speaks for itself.
Dude, just win the championship!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: I hope one of us can bring it home for the SEC. But you have to admit that if Bama is better than LSU then they should have won that game last night, hands down. Just proves what we have been posting here all along. LSU played the worst game they have played all year and still won it. Bama is just not that good. But if we do happen to falter, then my second choice would be the Tide to represent us. We all know that there is no one left out there who can beat either one of us. But we will see.
OK, I get it. I almost missed that back-handed compliment. We are not that good but if you don't represent the SEC you want us to. So I guess you are saying that we really ARE that good but not as good as LSU. OK, I don't agree but I can understand you saying that. Just because we are in the same conference we don't have to be enemies. We can still appreciate each others teams. Now that you have beat us you MUST win the championship!!!!!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
FalconDrew wrote: Dude, Give our defense some credit. We are the #1 ranked defense for a reason. You played bad because our defense forced you to. Give credit where credit is due. I'm sure that you won't have another game where you don't score a touchdown. I can say that we beat ourselves but I will give you guys the credit. To say that we are not that good, come on!!!! If we were not that good you would have beat us by 30 points like you did the other teams. Now it's about the SEC, go out and represent!!!!!!!!
I did give you credit. I told you that you were the 2nd best team in the country. What more do you want. I tried to tell all of you Bama fans that stats are worthless unless you play the exact same schedule. Bama's schedule is s cupcake compared to LSU's and therefore, the better stats. LSU is a better team because Bama is not as good as the stats say. Head to head, you lose. It has nothing to do with whether we scored a touchdown or anything else. You didn't either. The only stat that matters is 9-6 LSU and the W-L on the side of your name. Yes, Bama is good, but not good enough. The W speaks for itself.
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: I hope one of us can bring it home for the SEC. But you have to admit that if Bama is better than LSU then they should have won that game last night, hands down. Just proves what we have been posting here all along. LSU played the worst game they have played all year and still won it. Bama is just not that good. But if we do happen to falter, then my second choice would be the Tide to represent us. We all know that there is no one left out there who can beat either one of us. But we will see.
Oh, and you said "But if we do happen to falter" that is not an option at this time. You are the best in the SEC, now go out and prove it!!!!!!!!!! I know that you were not 100% sure about the game, no one could have been. I do know this, that the winner should be the national champion. By the time you win the SEC championship you will be battle tested coming from the toughest conference in the nation. There will be no reason that you can not bring home the title for the SEC!!!!!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: I hope one of us can bring it home for the SEC. But you have to admit that if Bama is better than LSU then they should have won that game last night, hands down. Just proves what we have been posting here all along. LSU played the worst game they have played all year and still won it. Bama is just not that good. But if we do happen to falter, then my second choice would be the Tide to represent us. We all know that there is no one left out there who can beat either one of us. But we will see.
Dude, Give our defense some credit. We are the #1 ranked defense for a reason. You played bad because our defense forced you to. Give credit where credit is due. I'm sure that you won't have another game where you don't score a touchdown. I can say that we beat ourselves but I will give you guys the credit. To say that we are not that good, come on!!!! If we were not that good you would have beat us by 30 points like you did the other teams. Now it's about the SEC, go out and represent!!!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
FalconDrew wrote: First of all congrats for the victory. The mere fact that LSU's high powered offense could not score a TD shows that the BOA did indeed show up. Whether you want to admit it or not you guys had your hands full. Alabama was in a position to win, but we did not convert. I guess you did have to play your second string QB to win. Why isn't he starting anyway? Look, you guys won the game go and get the championship!!!!!!
I hope one of us can bring it home for the SEC. But you have to admit that if Bama is better than LSU then they should have won that game last night, hands down. Just proves what we have been posting here all along. LSU played the worst game they have played all year and still won it. Bama is just not that good. But if we do happen to falter, then my second choice would be the Tide to represent us. We all know that there is no one left out there who can beat either one of us. But we will see.
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: The debate at hand is, if Alabama can't beat LSU in their own house, what would make anyone think that they could beat them in New Orleans. Bama will see the Sugar Bowl unless Miss St or Auburn beats them, which is highly possible. Bama may not even make a BCS bowl game at all.
Adding comment...
11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: The debate at hand is, if Alabama can't beat LSU in their own house, what would make anyone think that they could beat them in New Orleans. Bama will see the Sugar Bowl unless Miss St or Auburn beats them, which is highly possible. Bama may not even make a BCS bowl game at all.
That's crazy talk
11/6/11
wrote: I should not respond to you dumb comment because my intellectual level is so much higher you cannot seem to understand. My tigers are doing better than the experts predicted. They said AUburn would not win more than 5 games, hope they like eating their crow! What happened to bama after they won the BCS, Oh yeah they lost 3 games that next year!!!! You cannot take away anyone's championships, they are a matter of record. But bama like AUburn only has ONE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP. Your old age championships are on the books. You cannot go back to that standard! GET OVER IT! There is a NEW STANDARD in college football championships! And NO! Cam did not win the Iron Bowl last year, AUBURN DID! It is a TEAM effort! I have been watching college football long before you were a gleem in your daddy's eye! If they develope a new standard for college football other than the BCS then all those championships will be in the books under that old BCS standard. Now go back to your dream world of bama beating LSU ..... I THINK NOT!!!!
Just my point, you have LOW expectations. Alabama expects to win the championship every year but I know that you can't wrap your brain around that concept. Intellectual, who YOU? Are you saying that Auburn would have won last year without Cam???? I THINK NOT!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
wrote: Hey all you bama fans hurry and pick bama to beat MS ST! LOL Maybe you will win there! I said MAYBE remember!
Don't worry about Bama, you worry about Auburn!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
wrote: Here come those crying towels in Tuscaloosa! BAMA LOSES!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!
We have too many championships to cry!!!!!!!!!! We will be fine. That's why I can wish LSU good luck with winning the championship. I don't have to follow them around and hope that they lose because they beat us. That is called sportsmanship!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
wrote: I love that comment! He and his BOOG partner were not in here running thier mouths as they must have realized they stepped in!
KC, I am very proud of my Crimson Tide and the way that they played. We played a Hell of a Game. Auburn's day is coming, BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
Basscat02 wrote: Hey FalconDrew. You lost with your BOA defense. I guess that stands for Beat Our Ass !!
First of all congrats for the victory. The mere fact that LSU's high powered offense could not score a TD shows that the BOA did indeed show up. Whether you want to admit it or not you guys had your hands full. Alabama was in a position to win, but we did not convert. I guess you did have to play your second string QB to win. Why isn't he starting anyway? Look, you guys won the game go and get the championship!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
Wow-Hell of a game. Bama sure had their chances but did not take advantage. Congrats to the LSU Bengal Tigers. You have won your greatest challenge from the SEC this year. Now go forth and bring that Championship back to the SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11
Game was hit hard and hard hit for both. Granted we sputtered and so did Bama. I'll give the devil his due it could've been a lot worse then again it could've been a lot better. But what was important was the end result and with all said and done the score reflected the winner and the was us. Now we can move onto next week.
LSU Tigers 11/6/11

wrote: I am sure that LSU's game plan was to hold bama to as few points as possible and for themselves to score enough points to win the game! Which is what happened! That is what most teams basic game plan is! You are such a crazy for bama fan that you cannot accept the fact that they lost! Now go try to pick the winner of MS ST and bama! I am going to watch the #4 team fininsh winneing their game and watch Moore become the winningest QB in College football history! Hey if your lucky you may get to see Boise ST play bama in a bowl game!
OOPS! Sorry that won't happen! They want bama to play against someone they might beat in a bowl game so bama won't play Boise St!!!!!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11

I am sure that LSU's game plan was to hold bama to as few points as possible and for themselves to score enough points to win the game! Which is what happened! That is what most teams basic game plan is! You are such a crazy for bama fan that you cannot accept the fact that they lost! Now go try to pick the winner of MS ST and bama! I am going to watch the #4 team fininsh winneing their game and watch Moore become the winningest QB in College football history! Hey if your lucky you may get to see Boise ST play bama in a bowl game!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
this score is showing goes to show what a great league,the S. E.C. HAS
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
wrote: Reading your comments it's obvious that you did not watcch the game! Yes it was LSU's defense that rose to the occasion and placed bama's kickers in the position to where they were not comfotable and hand't been in much before tonight! WAY TO GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!! I doubt you could have kicked the ball 30 yards!
Right, I'm sure LSU's game plan was to let Alabama get into field goal range every drive in the 1st half and watch them shank field goals. Good grief you people are delusional
Alabama Crimson Tide 11/6/11

Scott wrote: I certainly did watch the game. The difference is I am able to give credit when credit is due to both sides. You, are unable to because of your dislike for Alabama. What I saw was two teams with great defenses play one helluva game. In the end, it came down to special teams and LSU's kicker, who scored every point the Tigers scored in this game. Bama did have their chances but their kickers couldnt get the job done. Now, I know you'll say it was because of LSU's defense but the reality is, their kickers just plain sucked tonight. Hell, even a 63 year old like yourself could've come closer to making those field goals that Bama missed tonight
Reading your comments it's obvious that you did not watcch the game! Yes it was LSU's defense that rose to the occasion and placed bama's kickers in the position to where they were not comfotable and hand't been in much before tonight! WAY TO GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!! I doubt you could have kicked the ball 30 yards!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
Eh eh hemmmmmm.........EEEEEELLLLLLL EEEESSSSSS UUUUUUUUUU BAAYYYY BEEEEE!!!!! WE'LL SEE WHOMEVER IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP....IT DOESN'T MATTER.....BRING UR AZZES ON!!!!!
LSU Tigers 11/6/11
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
1670 points
2
Basscat02
1010 points
3
vantiffin52
980 points
4
hotdog5054
930 points
5
TigerSooner
910 points
6
FalconDrew
760 points
7
miwrld1
550 points
8
Amb4384
530 points
9
Scott
390 points
10
bamamike
360 points