Game Time: Sat, Jan 7 @ 1:00 PM ET
Final
Vancouver Canucks
Vancouver Canucks
(36-35-11)
4
Boston Bruins
Boston Bruins
(54-19-9)
3
  • Bar Talk
  • Bar Games
  • News
  • Facebook

You must be logged in to post a comment
 
Show:
All Comments (1-50 of 90) | Friends' Comments (0)

Sorry about the duplication but my connection to the internet is very iffy to say the least
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

Now lets get back to the businees of being sports fans!!! Go Canucks!!!!! :)
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: Thanks Robert....I see exactly what you are talking about!!!! You are the Best!!!!
You are too kind, Alma. I am sure many others had something to say about his behaviour. I wont take credit for this on its own. I am sure it was a collective effort from all the fans here. It is a nice thing to say though, thank you.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: He wont get under my skin again. He has been dealt with and nobodt needs to deal with him again. You are most welcome, Alma.
Thanks Robert....I see exactly what you are talking about!!!! You are the Best!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/9/12

wrote: Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup. Don't forget to hit the "respect" button if you agree with the comments
You will notice dutifully that all his comments have been expunged. No need for thanks...seems enough people were complaining. We can now focus on the joy of being avid sports fans again!!!
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: Again...thank you!!! Don't you let him get under your skin either okay!!! I am done with that situation!!! You are so kind!!!
He wont get under my skin again. He has been dealt with and nobodt needs to deal with him again. You are most welcome, Alma.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: Hey Queen here is the way I see it...... I looked up your contributions and the number of respects your comments have earned. They are overwhelming!!! This person we were dealing with has not hit double figures yet! There are not too many folks out there in sportsland that agree with this guy including yours truly. Sorry if I dragged you into this fiasco.
Thank you Joe!!! Don't worry about dragging me into this mess because it was up to me to not say anything....so it's not your fault!!! But I had to say something because I dislike negative people!!! So we are cool and will stay cool!!! Thanks for the concerns!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/9/12

wrote: Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup. Don't forget to hit the "respect" button if you agree with the comments
No worries, You get my respect!
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: This proves that we are not the bad guys here. If we stick together and do not allow this type of behaviour, he will simply go away. It is no fun when nobody reciprocates your banter. He will get bored hopefully and move on because We dont need his kind around here!
Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: This proves that we are not the bad guys here. If we stick together and do not allow this type of behaviour, he will simply go away. It is no fun when nobody reciprocates your banter. He will get bored hopefully and move on because We dont need his kind around here!
Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: This proves that we are not the bad guys here. If we stick together and do not allow this type of behaviour, he will simply go away. It is no fun when nobody reciprocates your banter. He will get bored hopefully and move on because We dont need his kind around here!
Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: This proves that we are not the bad guys here. If we stick together and do not allow this type of behaviour, he will simply go away. It is no fun when nobody reciprocates your banter. He will get bored hopefully and move on because We dont need his kind around here!
Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: This proves that we are not the bad guys here. If we stick together and do not allow this type of behaviour, he will simply go away. It is no fun when nobody reciprocates your banter. He will get bored hopefully and move on because We dont need his kind around here!
Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: This proves that we are not the bad guys here. If we stick together and do not allow this type of behaviour, he will simply go away. It is no fun when nobody reciprocates your banter. He will get bored hopefully and move on because We dont need his kind around here!
Totally agree Bud, and thanks for the backup. Don't forget to hit the "respect" button if you agree with the comments
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: Hey Queen here is the way I see it...... I looked up your contributions and the number of respects your comments have earned. They are overwhelming!!! This person we were dealing with has not hit double figures yet! There are not too many folks out there in sportsland that agree with this guy including yours truly. Sorry if I dragged you into this fiasco.
This proves that we are not the bad guys here. If we stick together and do not allow this type of behaviour, he will simply go away. It is no fun when nobody reciprocates your banter. He will get bored hopefully and move on because We dont need his kind around here!
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: Again...thank you!!! Don't you let him get under your skin either okay!!! I am done with that situation!!! You are so kind!!!
Hey Queen here is the way I see it...... I looked up your contributions and the number of respects your comments have earned. They are overwhelming!!! This person we were dealing with has not hit double figures yet! There are not too many folks out there in sportsland that agree with this guy including yours truly. Sorry if I dragged you into this fiasco.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: My pleasure, Alma. I haven't always been the soundest voice of reason but as a father and an educated man, I must behave like one. I don't want you to get tied up with this individuals childishness. You are way better than that.
Again...thank you!!! Don't you let him get under your skin either okay!!! I am done with that situation!!! You are so kind!!!
Boston Bruins 1/9/12

wrote: Thank you Love....I did let him get next to me and I should have known better!!! I want let that happen again. Thanks for being there for me and thanks for your kind words!!!
My pleasure, Alma. I haven't always been the soundest voice of reason but as a father and an educated man, I must behave like one. I don't want you to get tied up with this individuals childishness. You are way better than that.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: Please dont stoop to his level Queen. I am in process of dealing with this. It does no good calling him names. That is what he wants. WE all know what he is. WE dont need to stoop to his immaturity level and actually say it like kids do in the schoolyard. I respect you Queen....Dont let him make you angry. He is deliberatley pushing buttons for a reaction that would not garner "US" much favor.
Thank you Love....I did let him get next to me and I should have known better!!! I want let that happen again. Thanks for being there for me and thanks for your kind words!!!
Boston Bruins 1/9/12

wrote:
Please dont stoop to his level Queen. I am in process of dealing with this. It does no good calling him names. That is what he wants. WE all know what he is. WE dont need to stoop to his immaturity level and actually say it like kids do in the schoolyard. I respect you Queen....Dont let him make you angry. He is deliberatley pushing buttons for a reaction that would not garner "US" much favor.
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote:
You are out of line now. Leave and never come back. You are not appreciated here and you are just being a schoolyard bully. Boston tried that tactic to beat Vancouver and they lost. Take a lesson form THAT!!! Leave before I get VERY insulting.....
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote:
I never jump the bandwagon because I cheer for my team if they lose or win!!!! I dont have a true Hockey team to cheer for because the Thrashers was sold...so I cheer for whatever team that I think will win that day!!!! But if you check my teams....you will see that I am a die hard fan no matter what!!! So you need to back off of me and and do you because you dont seems to know nothing about me!!! You have that right to cheer for whatever team you want....but do you have to be so negative in doing so?? No team will win every game....but we as fans still have that right to cheer for them!!!! You take care okay!!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/9/12

wrote: Hey Queen, your comments are refreshing to read. There is a lot of arrogance coming out of Beantown. Their fans share the same attitude that they can bully their way to another Cup. I hope not. Sportsmanship has taken a back seat.
Thank you so much!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/9/12

wrote: Hey Queen, What is with this guy????? Is this the kind of fans they have in Boston??? WOW!!! I respected you for picking Boston. I never insulted you nor did you insult me. So why does this dude think he is all about that?? He could use a lesson in manners I say!
You said a mouthful!!!! I dont know what is wrong with people now days!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/9/12

wrote: Go fly a kite okay!!!!
Hey Queen, What is with this guy????? Is this the kind of fans they have in Boston??? WOW!!! I respected you for picking Boston. I never insulted you nor did you insult me. So why does this dude think he is all about that?? He could use a lesson in manners I say!
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote: WTF? Who or what am I dealing with here? I said the game start time! The home team dictates to the league when their arena is available and what start times are agreeable with them. It's not ROCKET SCIENCE! Even a Bruin fan should be able to comprehend that since they share their building with other Boston teams.
And I am not a Vancouver Canuck fan!!! Read my BIO.I am a fan of any team that is currently playing the Boston Bruins who are the worst thing to happen to hockey since the Broad Street Bullies.
I agree! Thats all I have to say...
Vancouver Canucks 1/9/12

wrote:
My Dad warned me, don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I learned my lesson!!!
Vancouver Canucks 1/8/12

wrote:
Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here in the Sports Bar!
Vancouver Canucks 1/8/12

wrote: I went for the Bruins to win...but I will never go with them again for people like you!!! Its only a hockey game and I can see if you were the owner of thr Bruins....but you are just a fan just like everyone else!!! You are not getting one dime from the Bruins even if they win or lose!!!! Dont be so negative and just enjoy the hockey game!!!!
Hey Queen, your comments are refreshing to read. There is a lot of arrogance coming out of Beantown. Their fans share the same attitude that they can bully their way to another Cup. I hope not. Sportsmanship has taken a back seat.
Vancouver Canucks 1/8/12

wrote:
Hmmm...A rather narrow view. Oh well. You can justify yourself any way you see fit. I am not concerned about the "loss" in ever making your aquaintance. You are more interested in being right than being civil. You seem to allude of your own intellect? Try implementing some, look around you and decipher what people feel about what you say, then tell me about your lack of candor, ok? Wow...
Vancouver Canucks 1/8/12

wrote:
WTF? Who or what am I dealing with here? I said the game start time! The home team dictates to the league when their arena is available and what start times are agreeable with them. It's not ROCKET SCIENCE! Even a Bruin fan should be able to comprehend that since they share their building with other Boston teams.
And I am not a Vancouver Canuck fan!!! Read my BIO.I am a fan of any team that is currently playing the Boston Bruins who are the worst thing to happen to hockey since the Broad Street Bullies.
Vancouver Canucks 1/8/12

wrote:
10 year old? If you are trying to insult me, you're failing badly. Do you know that Boston desperately wanted to win Saturday's game to the point that they insisted the start time be10 AM Pacific time after Vancouver flew from the Pacific to the Atlantic coast. Draw your own conclusion but I thought it was an interesting point of conversation.
Vancouver Canucks 1/8/12

wrote:
I went for the Bruins to win...but I will never go with them again for people like you!!! Its only a hockey game and I can see if you were the owner of thr Bruins....but you are just a fan just like everyone else!!! You are not getting one dime from the Bruins even if they win or lose!!!! Dont be so negative and just enjoy the hockey game!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/8/12

wrote:
Go fly a kite okay!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/8/12

wrote:
I have lived hockey all my life. I don't know you nor does it seem I ever will, particularily with the way you handle yourself. And yes, I am VERY serious. I am not a phsychiatrist. Thank you for your astute, albeit very stereotypical and incorrect analysis. You spread hate by insulting people in an open forum. As everyone is entitled to an opinion, so be it. However, as I have myself been reminded in the past, this is an "open" forum and as such, rules of conduct are prudent. I don't need any help and the only nerve that has been touched is the one struck by your candor or the lack thereof! By the way, my degree of specialty is a science, but not the one you refer to.
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

wrote:
I have forgotten more about this great game than you could learn in 2 lifetimes.........my friend
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

wrote: Great game...the Canucks won a good game which I knew it would be!!!!
It was a very scrappy affair right from the beginning! I almost was gonna pick boston but I decided to remain faithful as always and it paid off...in all ways! I watched it and the refs sure had their work cut out for them! As an ex-official, I can empathize with the pressure they were under! Still, great contest! Hopefully next time around, they might do less fighting and more skating?
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

Excuse my spelling error! It seems that "typonese" runs rather rampant when one is not pleased with something....
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

I think we could all take a chapter from this....Remember the stories of parents coaching the kids into acting "inappropriately" all for the purpose of the win?? How about those that would physacally assault the referees if they did not like the call? Is this how we want to be remembered by everyone on a site that has such broad social reaches? Hmmmm.........Somehow I didn't think so. We are adults and loyal fans and I sure hope we can find a more constructive manner in which to display our competitiveness? That would be something myself and many others would actually RESPECT!!!
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

wrote:
You seem to have a very strong opinion on the matter. It would seem to me that you have issue with anything you do not clearly understand. By that I infer that you have it all wrong. Do you think that it is appropriate to insult the Vancouver fans because of the flagrant actions of a select group of people? I am a fan, but I was nowhere near the city. In fact I was over 3000 kms away. I suppose it is true that one bad apple will destroy the basket, however, it should also be duly noted how many of the citizens of vancouver responded to that horrible display of solidarity. I for one, was mortified. Ignorance breeds contempt and the unwillingness to forgive and move on only fosters greater anarchy. So Boston has the Cup! Great! Did you ever stop to consider how great a series it was? Maybe try to focus on the positive for a change instead trying to spread so much hate!!! Go Canucks!!!
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

Congrads to the Canucks!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/7/12

wrote: The game lived up to the hype...Canucks take it 4-3!!! Go Canucks!!!
Great game...the Canucks won a good game which I knew it would be!!!!
Boston Bruins 1/7/12

wrote:
The CBC did not show the game because little kids are watching. They might think that's the way to play this game. What ever goes around....comes around. They WILL get theirs.
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

The game lived up to the hype...Canucks take it 4-3!!! Go Canucks!!!
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

The game lived up to the hype...Canucks take it 4-3!!! Go Canucks!!!
Vancouver Canucks 1/7/12

And then the chump Weise who didn't even play in the Final gets Thornton to drop the gloves but doesn't drop his in return. What wimps.
Boston Bruins 1/7/12

Canucks are real tough there. Jumping one guy 4 on 1. Typical with Maxime LaPierre always taking the shots but never fighting.
Boston Bruins 1/7/12

wrote: This is going to be a battle today....but I will have to give this one to the CHAMPS!!!
Totally agree...BATTLE......BOSTON WINS..........
Boston Bruins 1/7/12

This is going to be a battle today....but I will have to give this one to the CHAMPS!!!
Boston Bruins 1/7/12

ROSESS OUR RED VILOTS OUR BLUEE THE BRUINS WILL CLAWW TO DEATH AND HAVE SOME CANADIAN STEW....GOOOOOOOOOOOO BOSTON...
Boston Bruins 1/7/12
FanIQ Sports Bar: Scores, Friends and Games
0 Bar Points
My Rank: N/A
All Fans:
1
kumahall1
1200 points
2
The_Queen_1956
900 points
3
sscruiser
710 points
4
400 points
5
rbcox2004
290 points
6
270 points
7
180 points
8
Scott
170 points
9
hartley51592
170 points
10
hclcdestin
150 points