Welcome to FanIQ Photos

Submit a Photo


Need help? » Learn more about FanIQ photos

More BikerBaby's Collection (420214) Photos

1-15 of 420214 photos

new look  - Locker Room PhotoBlog Photo - Miami (FL) Football: Plenty of Talent at the Receiver Position For the Hurricanes - NCAAF Photohappy easter - Locker Room Photo
Me - Locker Room PhotoApr 12, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin (32) reacts after being assessed a foul during the game against the Sacramento Kings during the first quarter at Staples Center. Mandatory Credit: Kelvin Kuo-USA TODAY SportsBlog Photo - TNT's Craig Sager hes been diagnosed with leukemia - NBA Photo
Blog Photo - TNT's Craig Sager hes been diagnosed with leukemia - NBA PhotoBlog Photo - NHL Playoffs Game Two [Live Thread] - NHL PhotoBlog Photo - NHL Playoffs Game Two [Live Thread] - NHL Photo
Blog Photo - This Week in NASCAR [Easter Weekend Edition] - NASCAR PhotoBlog Photo - This Week in NASCAR [Easter Weekend Edition] - NASCAR PhotoDec 21, 2013; New Orleans, LA, USA; Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns head coach Mark Hudspeth talks to his players during their game against the Tulane Green Wave in the second half of the R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Louisiana-Lafayette defeated Tulane, 24-21. Mandatory Credit: Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports
Mexico 4/2014 - Locker Room PhotoBlog Photo - Duke Football: Blue Devils Receive ACC Coastal Title Rings - NCAAF PhotoBlog Photo - LA-Lafayette Football: Ragin Cajuns' Coach Mark Hudspeth Benches 375 Pounds - NCAAF Photo
1-15 of 420214 photos

Collected by 2 Fans


Now Viewing:


 

My tiny Neice Autumn.Born Oct.19th - Isn't she beautiful!!!!!!

My tiny Neice Autumn.Born Oct.19th - Isn't she beautiful!!!!!! - Locker Room Photo

FanIQ's Rating: 9.9 (89 votes)
Submitted Oct 24th, 2009
by: BikerBaby

Sport: Locker Room

Tagged as:


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#119 | 1639 days ago
american_sherrybaby (+)

Oh Cindy, I love babies. She is sooooooo sweet!! ..Congrats Aunt Cindy. Best to mom and baby Autumn.
  
118 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1639 days ago

 Very cute congrats
#2 | 1639 days ago

Awwwwwww Cindy she is a precious little angel. Hope she and mom are doing well and yes she is very beautiful much love sweet Aunt Cindy
#3 | 1639 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

 Look at those tiny little fingers.  She's gorgeous!!!!!
#4 | 1639 days ago

Congrats Cindy...she looks like a keeper!!!!!
#5 | 1639 days ago
american_sherrybaby (+)

Oh Cindy, I love babies. She is sooooooo sweet!! ..Congrats Aunt Cindy. Best to mom and baby Autumn.
#6 | 1639 days ago

She's beautiful..
#7 | 1639 days ago

Really  very  tiny  and  very  cute...Congrats  Cindy...
#8 | 1639 days ago

She's doing great Both Mom & Baby !! She's up to 10 ml of breastmilk & formula.When she gets up to 20ml they'll remove her IV .they moved it to her foot & that poed her off!! I even seen her smile.those tiny fingers grab
ahold of Mama & she pulls her close.She's breathing on her own & no health problems.Easy birth - Mama bit  Daddy during labor pains!! Daddy was the only one had any Boo-boos!!LOL  She'll be able to come home with in a week. yeah- deffantly a keeper!!!!! Thank You !!! & Lots of Hugs & Kisses!!!!! OXOXOXOX

#9 | 1639 days ago

what a gorgeous little angel, congrats and my best wishes
#10 | 1639 days ago
Wordsmith (+)

Fantastic addition to this family we call the human race!

She is gorgeous - just like her Aunt! I'll bet you bought her a leather jacket already.

Congrats!
#11 | 1639 days ago

How cute is that, nice very nice. all the best.
#12 | 1639 days ago

Scania78 wrote:
How cute is that, nice very nice. all the best.
You said it!!! Mama can make her smile - Daddy just makes her make a sour face.
#13 | 1639 days ago

Wow.  Precious.  Congrats on the new family member.
#14 | 1639 days ago

Thank You & Not yet !!! Give me time & she'll have Harley Booties !!!!

#15 | 1639 days ago
spyder6665 (+)

she is a preciuos little one hope all are doing well hope daddy has no lasting marks lol congrates to all
#16 | 1639 days ago
sc0ttm0 (+)

(Edited 12/11/09 11:32AM by sc0ttm0)
#17 | 1639 days ago

She's a  lovely precious little angel  and she's  beautiful congratulations and I wish her the best Cindy   
#18 | 1639 days ago

Shes so wittle. God bless her. Shes beautiful. Congrats to all.
#19 | 1639 days ago

Cindy what a precious tiny gift from God, bet she is tugging on your heart strings already. May God bless her as she begins her journey through life, She is already blessed to have an Aunt like you! Thanks for sharing! 
#20 | 1639 days ago

SEE!!!! GOD does send his angels to earth to remind us of the beauty of life and all that it has to offer!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You are a lucky Aunt. May our Heavenly Father watch over Her, Get her healthy and strong!!! In JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!! Much Love and Respect, Alfred. (so that way when she grows up she can be A BEARS FAN!!!! GO BEARS!!!)
#21 | 1639 days ago
fasterhurry (+)

Congrates Cindy she's beautiful
#22 | 1639 days ago

Beautiful is an understatement.
#23 | 1639 days ago

the baby is so cute!
#24 | 1639 days ago
naturallyholistic (+)

Congratulations, Cindy!
#25 | 1639 days ago

garciabears54 wrote:
SEE!!!! GOD does send his angels to earth to remind us of the beauty of life and all that it has to offer!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You are a lucky Aunt. May our Heavenly Father watch over Her, Get her healthy and strong!!! In JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!! Much Love and Respect, Alfred. (so that way when she grows up she can be A BEARS FAN!!!! GO BEARS!!!)
yes dear she is a beautiful angle and yes she is tiny but i have faith with god that will help her get stronger and make it i will keep baby and Cindy in my prayers that they both pull through may our heavenly father watch over her both day and night and stay strong ^i^ there is your angle watching over you my very tiny friend yes i have doubt she will be a bears fan al
#26 | 1639 days ago

OMG C it bings back memories when having my baby, another angel been born on earth so precious.  When seeing this photo I think of the song by U2 just a Beautiful DAY.
#27 | 1639 days ago

Ann Geddes just might have a new model!  
#28 | 1639 days ago

Absolutely she is!  She is a precious little doll, thank you for brightening my day and congratulations Cindy.
#29 | 1639 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Wow, that brings back memories.... She's about the same size as my first son when he was born.

What an adorable baby girl!!!
#30 | 1639 days ago

She is beautiful!  Awwww  so tiny!
#31 | 1639 days ago
ssusiej46 (+)

Beautiful so sweet  God Bless  all 
#32 | 1639 days ago

(Edited 10/24/09 3:15PM by Rumi)
I wish the little angel be always happy
and thousands of good things to warm her soul.
Her life to song and always be easy.
#33 | 1639 days ago

 Ohhh.....What a precious, adorable, gift from God! I Love Babies too.....Congrats to the parents and also to you Aunt Cindy! May God Bless and keep her in perfect health!   She is sooo Precious!!
#34 | 1639 days ago
Sherry63 (+)

She is beautiful! How much did she weigh? What a little angel. Congrats.
#35 | 1639 days ago

Congrats on the arrival of your newest member of the family!
#36 | 1639 days ago

(Edited 10/24/09 6:04PM by PJ88Fan)
Congratulations Cindy!! She is so precious and beautiful. That IV connector is as big as her sweet little arm. I'm very glad that she is fine and no problems. She was born on my Mom's birthday! Hoping all goes well. God bless all if you and keep that precious baby safe. I have a feeling that Aunt Cindy is very proud. :)
#37 | 1639 days ago

Congratulations, Is a Beautiful Girl May God Bless your Child.

#38 | 1639 days ago
ibstrokn4u (+)

She's precious, good to hear her and mom is doing well. Hopefully dad is recovering from the birth bite, but that's much better that stretching his bottom lip over his head.
#39 | 1639 days ago
tumble_weed (+)

what a cutie. I bet she's not going to be spoiled................much.....
#40 | 1639 days ago

Beautiful! Congrats to your sibling. All good wishes to your family.
#41 | 1639 days ago

Beautiful/  
#42 | 1639 days ago

(Edited 10/24/09 9:51PM by seal_warrior1)
Awwwwwww Aunt Cindy another lil angel comes down to earth.  She is so tiny and precious!  Thank you for sharing your joy!  Made my day!    That is a beautiful name, Autumn! 
#43 | 1639 days ago
I_GARDNER (+)

As Beautiful as her Proud Aunt! Congrats BB!
#44 | 1639 days ago

She is darling Cindy, congrats to you and the lucky parents.
#45 | 1639 days ago

How precious, what a little angel! Congrats Cindy!
#46 | 1639 days ago

She beauitful!
You know...........makes me feel a little bit sad, that I have no children of my own.
#47 | 1638 days ago

My brother and his wife are expecting any day now. This pic just got me even more excited. Thanks for sharing, very beautiful.
#48 | 1638 days ago

Congrats Cindy she is a sweetie Congrats to the mommy and daughter
#49 | 1638 days ago
gmusicgrl (+)

Oh!!!!  She's so tiny, perfect and just darling!!!  And with a beautiful name given to a beautiful little girl. Congratulations Cindy! - What great fun to be an Aunt.  May God bless her as she grows up.
#50 | 1638 days ago

Cindy, she is soooo beautiful!  I know you are so proud.  Best wishes to Mom, Dad and little Autumn!  Don't spoil that little angel tooo much...Yeah I know that is a joke!!!  Congrats Cindy!!!  You have a beautiful niece!!
#51 | 1638 days ago
Kannnaaaaa (+)

Cute Atom
#52 | 1638 days ago

She is soooooo Precious.....Look out men when she grows up....she is beautiful...a gift from God!
#53 | 1638 days ago
kimrecinos (+)

Cindy she beautiful gods little gift she;ll be keeping auntie on her toes hope all is well with mom too i'm praying for both
#54 | 1638 days ago

I know I don't know you, but this pic was shared with me, and I just wanted to tell you that she is definitley a miracle, and she is beautiful! Congrats to the whole family, with warm wishes and many blessings!
#55 | 1638 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
You said it!!! Mama can make her smile - Daddy just makes her make a sour face.
Just got an email: She is taking in 25ml of milk & OFF THE IV FOR GOOD!!!!
#56 | 1638 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Just got an email: She is taking in 25ml of milk & OFF THE IV FOR GOOD!!!!
Thanks for the update Aunt Cindy!  What great news!! 
#57 | 1638 days ago

thanks toon u too

#58 | 1638 days ago

She is Aunt to Autumn, that is to what I was referring Raj  *lol*
#59 | 1638 days ago

Congratulations on her intake!!!!  She is making good strides and i'm sure will be coming home before you know it!  Keep us updated.
#60 | 1638 days ago

THANK YOU !!!!!!
 

#61 | 1638 days ago
SuperStar123 (+)

PRECIOUS!
#62 | 1638 days ago

Actually it's Autumn all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
#63 | 1638 days ago

Funny!!!! Ok - who listed this as a singles poll  !!!!!! I'll take your Thanks & Regards!!! But no one here came to this poll to HOOK UP!!!! Sorry Dude besides way tooooo young for you!!!!! LOLOL 
  
Seriously dude go to Singles R Us!!  
#64 | 1638 days ago

Yep- they named her after Katie Autumn our stillborn we lost 13 yrs ago- I have another Neice who has the same b-day as Katie so she's always in my thoughts & heart.
#65 | 1638 days ago

I WANT TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL HOLDING HER!!!!!! I WANT TO HOLD HER SO BAD!!!!!!! THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT HOLDING A NEWBORN - YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!!!!
#66 | 1638 days ago

THANK YOU  & KN OW THAT THEY ALL ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO HOLD THEM !!

#67 | 1638 days ago

She's gorgeous! congrats to the lucky parents and proud aunt, God bless her and keep her always healthy and beautiful.
#68 | 1638 days ago

(Edited 10/26/09 12:00AM by sana_gul185)

Congratulations! May your baby be blessed!

#69 | 1637 days ago
Hiawatha (+)

 Congratulations to all. She's very cute.
#70 | 1637 days ago

Oh what a cutie pie ..I love babies
CONGRATS!!
#71 | 1637 days ago

OMG she is soo cute. congrats to her for bn born. she is so tiny.
#72 | 1637 days ago
Louisiana_Woman (+)

We should all look at this photo and be reminded of how precious life is and how helpless we are at the beginning. Congratulations!!!! May you all be showered with much love and blessings from God's newest little angel!
#73 | 1636 days ago
Scottpositron27 (+)

congrats to mom and dad and to the new auntie
#74 | 1636 days ago

Autumn update: She is taking in 30 ml of milk on top of 5 bottle feedings a day & going on 4 lbs !!!!
#75 | 1636 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Autumn update: She is taking in 30 ml of milk on top of 5 bottle feedings a day & going on 4 lbs !!!!
Better and better every day!  Soon you will be able to hold her Aunt Cindy! Thanks for the updates! 
#76 | 1636 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Autumn update: She is taking in 30 ml of milk on top of 5 bottle feedings a day & going on 4 lbs !!!!
That is Awesome!! I continue to pray for her and the family.
#77 | 1636 days ago

adkbabe wrote:
That is Awesome!! I continue to pray for her and the family.
THANK YOU!!!OUR BIG BROTHER KIDNAPPED MOM & DAD-
THEY GOT A COUPLE OF HOURS AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL!
HE ONLY LIVES 6 BLOCKS FROM THERE- THEY RELAXED,ATE A HOME COOKED MEAL,VISITED & WATCHED TV TIL THEY HAD TO GO BACK FOR HER FEEDING.
#78 | 1636 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
THANK YOU!!!OUR BIG BROTHER KIDNAPPED MOM & DAD- THEY GOT A COUPLE OF HOURS AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL! HE ONLY LIVES 6 BLOCKS FROM THERE- THEY RELAXED,ATE A HOME COOKED MEAL,VISITED & WATCHED TV TIL THEY HAD TO GO BACK FOR HER FEEDING.
Good they need to keep up their strength!
 
#79 | 1636 days ago

Way Cool Zowie!!!! VEry Nice!!
#80 | 1635 days ago

she's absolutely precious!  (wow amazing how many Qers love babies!)
#81 | 1634 days ago
I_GARDNER (+)

I love being around babies! Especially when they are sleeping. There is magic in a baby"s sigh. Utter peace and contentment! Glad to hear she is comming along! Hopes and prayers to you all BB.
#82 | 1633 days ago

SHE'S COMING HOME ANYTIME!!!! MAYBE TODAY!!!!
#83 | 1633 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
SHE'S COMING HOME ANYTIME!!!! MAYBE TODAY!!!!
Yeah!! That is Awesome!!
#84 | 1631 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
SHE'S COMING HOME ANYTIME!!!! MAYBE TODAY!!!!
You all must be so excited!  So glad to hear she's going home!! 
#85 | 1631 days ago

We got some bad news......Autumn has premature bleeding - it can cause her to have many disabilities.They won't know anything til they look at the MRI results.she will be going home Tues. if the MRI shows nothing to
be concerned about but she will have monitors on her.

I wasn't going to tell you about this- I just found this out yesterday....I just didn't want to hurt everyone with the news.But you all have been part of my family for so long- I'm going to get off of here for awhile least til I can see the letters .......love ya!!! 

#86 | 1631 days ago
sc0ttm0 (+)

BikerBaby wrote:

We got some bad news......Autumn has premature bleeding - it can cause her to have many disabilities.They won't know anything til they look at the MRI results.she will be going home Tues. if the MRI shows nothing to
be concerned about but she will have monitors on her.

I wasn't going to tell you about this- I just found this out yesterday....I just didn't want to hurt everyone with the news.But you all have been part of my family for so long- I'm going to get off of here for awhile least til I can see the letters .......love ya!!! 

Oh Cindy, that's awful news.  Know that your Q family is praying for you and your precious little niece. 
#87 | 1631 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:

We got some bad news......Autumn has premature bleeding - it can cause her to have many disabilities.They won't know anything til they look at the MRI results.she will be going home Tues. if the MRI shows nothing to
be concerned about but she will have monitors on her.

I wasn't going to tell you about this- I just found this out yesterday....I just didn't want to hurt everyone with the news.But you all have been part of my family for so long- I'm going to get off of here for awhile least til I can see the letters .......love ya!!! 

Cindy, I'm not sure anything I say will make that kind of news any better - it's a parents worst nightmare - so rather than try - I'm just going to pray for the entire family. Hope good news is on the way soon.
#88 | 1631 days ago

celticgal57 wrote:
Cindy, I'm not sure anything I say will make that kind of news any better - it's a parents worst nightmare - so rather than try - I'm just going to pray for the entire family. Hope good news is on the way soon.
It's okay!!! This is what I just sent them:
How is she doing ?How are both of you?You have to have a postive outlook on something like this.You know to love her
so much & give her the best start in life.I'm a Mother of a son that has bells palsy & is deaf in one ear & has a small
left ear.So his mouth is droopy on the left side- his smile
is perfect,so he has a small ear - better to listen to secrets,
so he's deaf in one ear but he loves to listen to Mommy read to him.ALL THOSE THINGS MAKE HIM SPECIAL - THIS IS
AUSTIN & GOD MADE HIM PERFECT !!! LIKE HE MADE AUTUMN !! A GREAT PARENT LOVES EVERYTHING
ABOUT THEIR BABY ! THEY ARE MADE OUT OF LOVE TO BE LOVED & TOO RETURN LOVE BACK. 
Be strong for her & do not show worry babies pick up on bad feelings.You have the whole world praying for Autumn!
love all !!! Auntie Cindy   give her a kiss from me!!! OXOXOXO 
#89 | 1631 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
It's okay!!! This is what I just sent them:
How is she doing ?How are both of you?You have to have a postive outlook on something like this.You know to love her
so much & give her the best start in life.I'm a Mother of a son that has bells palsy & is deaf in one ear & has a small
left ear.So his mouth is droopy on the left side- his smile
is perfect,so he has a small ear - better to listen to secrets,
so he's deaf in one ear but he loves to listen to Mommy read to him.ALL THOSE THINGS MAKE HIM SPECIAL - THIS IS
AUSTIN & GOD MADE HIM PERFECT !!! LIKE HE MADE AUTUMN !! A GREAT PARENT LOVES EVERYTHING
ABOUT THEIR BABY ! THEY ARE MADE OUT OF LOVE TO BE LOVED & TOO RETURN LOVE BACK. 
Be strong for her & do not show worry babies pick up on bad feelings.You have the whole world praying for Autumn!
love all !!! Auntie Cindy   give her a kiss from me!!! OXOXOXO 
God not only made Austin perfect - He gave him the perfect Mother.
Beautiful message Cindy.
#90 | 1629 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:

We got some bad news......Autumn has premature bleeding - it can cause her to have many disabilities.They won't know anything til they look at the MRI results.she will be going home Tues. if the MRI shows nothing to
be concerned about but she will have monitors on her.

I wasn't going to tell you about this- I just found this out yesterday....I just didn't want to hurt everyone with the news.But you all have been part of my family for so long- I'm going to get off of here for awhile least til I can see the letters .......love ya!!! 

my prayers are with that little angel, and all her family. bless u all, messy sends her luv
#91 | 1628 days ago

Hugs to you all Cindy, you are all in my prayers!!!
#92 | 1628 days ago

Hugggzzzz and Thanks for keeping us posted Cindy!  You are all in my prayers! 
#93 | 1628 days ago

messy11 wrote:
my prayers are with that little angel, and all her family. bless u all, messy sends her luv
Thanks Hon!!! I'm truly blessed to have friends like you that care so much!! BLESS & LOVE YOU ALL !!!
#94 | 1625 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Thanks Hon!!! I'm truly blessed to have friends like you that care so much!! BLESS & LOVE YOU ALL !!!
Called my baby brother- Autumn is doing great at home. Daddy takes the night shift & Mama takes day shift -when both granma's come over they both spend time together.So she is doing great!!!! And they both say ,"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR
THOUGHTS,PRAYERS & CONGRATS !!AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
#95 | 1625 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Called my baby brother- Autumn is doing great at home. Daddy takes the night shift & Mama takes day shift -when both granma's come over they both spend time together.So she is doing great!!!! And they both say ,"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS,PRAYERS & CONGRATS !!AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
i can just tell you're gonna spoil that baby silly before she,s even 6 monthes old.....peace....xoxo
#96 | 1625 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Called my baby brother- Autumn is doing great at home. Daddy takes the night shift & Mama takes day shift -when both granma's come over they both spend time together.So she is doing great!!!! And they both say ,"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS,PRAYERS & CONGRATS !!AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Awesome!! She is soooo adorable. I will continue to send prayers their way. Mom and Dad need all they can get!! lol
#97 | 1624 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Called my baby brother- Autumn is doing great at home. Daddy takes the night shift & Mama takes day shift -when both granma's come over they both spend time together.So she is doing great!!!! And they both say ,"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS,PRAYERS & CONGRATS !!AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
That is GREAT NEWS!!!!!
#98 | 1624 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Called my baby brother- Autumn is doing great at home. Daddy takes the night shift & Mama takes day shift -when both granma's come over they both spend time together.So she is doing great!!!! And they both say ,"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS,PRAYERS & CONGRATS !!AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
hey! now how's ur niece' child!! is he better now!!
#99 | 1624 days ago

blueangel wrote:
hey! now how's ur niece' child!! is he better now!!
 Called my baby brother- Autumn is doing great at home. Daddy takes the night shift & Mama takes day shift -when both granma's come over they both spend time together.So she is doing great!!!! And they both say ,"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR
THOUGHTS,PRAYERS & CONGRATS !!AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
#100 | 1623 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Called my baby brother- Autumn is doing great at home. Daddy takes the night shift & Mama takes day shift -when both granma's come over they both spend time together.So she is doing great!!!! And they both say ,"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS,PRAYERS & CONGRATS !!AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Dada called me lastnite- in the back ground I heard this aaaaaa-
aaaaaa noise it wasn't til he put Autumn on the phone until it dawned on me -it WAS Autumn making all that noise- she wanted Baba & she wanted it NOW !!! Nothing is wrong with her lungs!!!!! Mama was making dinner .I didn't stay on long cuz someone was hungry & I didn't want to keep her from her food !
#101 | 1623 days ago
Carolyn4JESUS (+)

God bless you all!! 

praying....
#102 | 1623 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Dada called me lastnite- in the back ground I heard this aaaaaa- aaaaaa noise it wasn't til he put Autumn on the phone until it dawned on me -it WAS Autumn making all that noise- she wanted Baba & she wanted it NOW !!! Nothing is wrong with her lungs!!!!! Mama was making dinner .I didn't stay on long cuz someone was hungry & I didn't want to keep her from her food !
Cindy that's great news!!! Sounds like Autumn is getting stronger!
I sincerely hope that she continues to improve.
#103 | 1623 days ago

celticgal57 wrote:
Cindy that's great news!!! Sounds like Autumn is getting stronger!
I sincerely hope that she continues to improve.
Me too Hon !! She has the whole world praying for her!!! thanks All
& Love !!!!
#104 | 1616 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

I'm just waiting for a picture of Aunt Cindy holding her niece when the time comes!

#105 | 1614 days ago

Standing right beside ya for that!! 
#106 | 1614 days ago

seal_warrior1 wrote:
Standing right beside ya for that!! 
#107 | 1597 days ago

celticgal57 wrote:
Cindy that's great news!!! Sounds like Autumn is getting stronger!
I sincerely hope that she continues to improve.
She is now 7 lbs 10 oz !!! Growing out of her preemies!!!
#108 | 1595 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
She is now 7 lbs 10 oz !!! Growing out of her preemies!!!
She's doubled her birth weight!  Cindy that's the best news I've heard all week, even better than The Who playing half-time at the Super Bowl
I have no doubts that Autumn will continue to improve, should make for a great holiday season for the family.
#109 | 1593 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
She is now 7 lbs 10 oz !!! Growing out of her preemies!!!
AWESOME!!!!
#110 | 1593 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
She is now 7 lbs 10 oz !!! Growing out of her preemies!!!
how cool is that? you got her a harley outfit yet? i bought my last niece a leather jacket that she couldn't wear till she was 6. she was still in mama's tummy !!!!!!!!!!
#111 | 1591 days ago

ckillorin wrote:
how cool is that? you got her a harley outfit yet? i bought my last niece a leather jacket that she couldn't wear till she was 6. she was still in mama's tummy !!!!!!!!!!
thats what i bought my first grandson, how cool is that friend, now he is 18 so he cant wear it now, lol
#112 | 1591 days ago

messy11 wrote:
thats what i bought my first grandson, how cool is that friend, now he is 18 so he cant wear it now, lol
i had to laugh cuz my sister was 6 mos pg when my niece got that jacket! she's 9 and still has it. thats cool!
#113 | 1583 days ago

I'm so glad Autumn is doing so well!  Sounds like it will be a magical Christmas for you all now!  Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!  
#114 | 1581 days ago
Scottpositron27 (+)

she is home now?  i hope for the season. wish them all merry christmas and happy new year

#115 | 1328 days ago

she is having a set back.I just got word that she is having seizers- she has been in & out of hospital .I don't know her condition at this time -still trying to get ahold of someone to tell me.They were suppost to give her a ct scan & bloodwork done.will let you know what is happening when i find out.Prayers & strangth to family!oxoxoxox
#116 | 1327 days ago

I'm so sad to read that, I'll pray for her and the rest of the family. Sure everything will be fine. Big hug.
#117 | 1327 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
she is having a set back.I just got word that she is having seizers- she has been in & out of hospital .I don't know her condition at this time -still trying to get ahold of someone to tell me.They were suppost to give her a ct scan & bloodwork done.will let you know what is happening when i find out.Prayers & strangth to family!oxoxoxox

Awwwww Cindy, I'm so sorry to hear that!  You all are in my prayers!  Hope all goes well..    xoxoxoxoxo

#118 | 669 days ago

  here she is at 2 yrs old!!!!

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends