Welcome to FanIQ Photos

Submit a Photo


Need help? » Learn more about FanIQ photos

More Locker Room Photos

1-15 of 256266 photos

Profile Photo - catrionacerys () - Locker Room PhotoProfile Photo - gregaziz1980 () - Locker Room Photokipnis - Locker Room Photo
me - Locker Room Photohell yeah - Locker Room PhotoProfile Photo - prawinca () - Locker Room Photo
No caption! - Locker Room PhotoNo caption! - Locker Room PhotoNo caption! - Locker Room Photo
Profile Photo - zoewilson310 () - Locker Room PhotoTHE TEAM - Locker Room PhotoA S - Locker Room Photo
whoop - Locker Room Photoduo - Locker Room Photousa - Locker Room Photo
1-15 of 256266 photos

Collected by 1 Fan

Now Viewing:


 

Shelter Baby

Shelter Baby - Locker Room Photo

FanIQ's Rating: 10.0 (1 vote)
Submitted May 7th, 2014
by: HouTxFan

Sport: Locker Room

Tagged as:


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#18 | 79 days ago

Awwwwwww.......She's adorable. 
  
17 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 79 days ago

Right now, she's little Miss #A1232818, but tomorrow after 4:00 p.m., she will be the newest addition to my crew. Can't. Wait.  All name suggestions will be considered!  smiley
#2 | 79 days ago

Awww. So cute. I think you should name her JJ 
#3 | 79 days ago

Awwwwwww.......She's adorable. 
#4 | 79 days ago

(Edited 05/07/14 2:23PM by HouTxFan)
Thanks guys!  I can't believe how excited I've gotten over this.  Pestered the heck out of the poor woman at the shelter yesterday, emailing her questions all morning long.  (Finally apologized and confessed to her that I'm an old lady who should know better, not a kid.  blush)  She was so nice though, as were all the others I encountered while there, that I made an additional donation w/ her adoption fee and sent them an email complimenting everyone.  That has to be such a difficult place for people to work...I admire them all so much. 


Now on to names...I like 2 syllable people names w/ a "long e" sound at the end. (For example, big sis and bubba are Maggie and Danny, and we recently lost Buddy to cancer.)  The leading candidates, pending personality assessment, are:  Molly, Sophie, Phoebe, Emmy, Jenny and Katie.  And while I also liked both Maddie and Annie, I'm afraid they're too close to her sibs' names and could cause confusion. Help me out! 
#5 | 79 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Thanks guys!  I can't believe how excited I've gotten over this.  Pestered the heck out of the poor woman at the shelter yesterday, emailing her questions all morning long.  (Finally apologized and confessed to her that I'm an old lady who should know better, not a kid.  blush)  She was so nice though, as were all the others I encountered while there, that I made an additional donation w/ her adoption fee and sent them an email complimenting everyone.  That has to be such a difficult place for people to work...I admire them all so much. 


Now on to names...I like 2 syllable people names w/ a "long e" sound at the end. (For example, big sis and bubba are Maggie and Danny, and we recently lost Buddy to cancer.)  The leading candidates, pending personality assessment, are:  Molly, Sophie, Phoebe, Emmy, Jenny and Katie.  And while I also liked both Maddie and Annie, I'm afraid they're too close to her sibs' names and could cause confusion. Help me out! 
I know you said 2 syllable, but Alex has a dog named P'nny and half the time I call her Penelope, why I like that name idk, but she comes to it more..  :)
#6 | 79 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Thanks guys!  I can't believe how excited I've gotten over this.  Pestered the heck out of the poor woman at the shelter yesterday, emailing her questions all morning long.  (Finally apologized and confessed to her that I'm an old lady who should know better, not a kid.  blush)  She was so nice though, as were all the others I encountered while there, that I made an additional donation w/ her adoption fee and sent them an email complimenting everyone.  That has to be such a difficult place for people to work...I admire them all so much. 


Now on to names...I like 2 syllable people names w/ a "long e" sound at the end. (For example, big sis and bubba are Maggie and Danny, and we recently lost Buddy to cancer.)  The leading candidates, pending personality assessment, are:  Molly, Sophie, Phoebe, Emmy, Jenny and Katie.  And while I also liked both Maddie and Annie, I'm afraid they're too close to her sibs' names and could cause confusion. Help me out! 
I'm partial to Jenny! blush
{but I do like the name Sophie too!}
#7 | 79 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I'm partial to Jenny! blush
{but I do like the name Sophie too!}
Kinda thought that name might appeal to you...and I must say, I think I've liked every Jenny (and variations) I've ever met!
#8 | 79 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
I know you said 2 syllable, but Alex has a dog named P'nny and half the time I call her Penelope, why I like that name idk, but she comes to it more..  :)
Will add to my list! Big sister Maggie gets called Margaret on occasion, so we can be flexible.
#9 | 78 days ago

I LOVE "Katie" and think it suits her, but I'm sure anything you pick will be fine.
She's a doll baby heart
#10 | 78 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Thanks guys!  I can't believe how excited I've gotten over this.  Pestered the heck out of the poor woman at the shelter yesterday, emailing her questions all morning long.  (Finally apologized and confessed to her that I'm an old lady who should know better, not a kid.  blush)  She was so nice though, as were all the others I encountered while there, that I made an additional donation w/ her adoption fee and sent them an email complimenting everyone.  That has to be such a difficult place for people to work...I admire them all so much. 


Now on to names...I like 2 syllable people names w/ a "long e" sound at the end. (For example, big sis and bubba are Maggie and Danny, and we recently lost Buddy to cancer.)  The leading candidates, pending personality assessment, are:  Molly, Sophie, Phoebe, Emmy, Jenny and Katie.  And while I also liked both Maddie and Annie, I'm afraid they're too close to her sibs' names and could cause confusion. Help me out! 
I dont like any of those...
#11 | 78 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I dont like any of those...
indecision
#12 | 78 days ago

I liked the Harlan that Ash suggested in the other picture blush

But any of the others are great.  Being a "Debi AKA Debbie" I'm all about the original.  Sooooooo, my suggestion would be Phoebe!!
#13 | 77 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
indecision
I know...some 'tude, huh?
#14 | 77 days ago

I'm the oldest. 
#15 | 77 days ago

Uhm...
#16 | 77 days ago

I do what I want!

enlightened
#17 | 77 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
I know...some 'tude, huh?
It's part of the attraction! 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends