Welcome to FanIQ Photos

Submit a Photo


Need help? » Learn more about FanIQ photos

More 's Collection (421548) Photos

1-15 of 421548 photos

Profile Photo - PinkLisa () - Locker Room PhotoProfile Photo - alejandraamarilla04 () - Locker Room PhotoProfile Photo - mavenwavepartners965 () - Locker Room Photo
Mahipal Singh - X Games PhotoMahipal Singh - X Games Photo
Profile Photo - johnrobert195412 () - Locker Room PhotoProfile Photo - townpages () - Locker Room PhotoRISE UP!!! - Locker Room Photo
Cruise - Locker Room PhotoBahamas cruise with my gf - Locker Room PhotoProfile Photo - esfsquotes () - Locker Room Photo
Profile Photo - designerhomesau () - Locker Room PhotoProfile Photo - sachinferrari99 () - Locker Room PhotoBlog Photo - Week 2 NFL Picks - NFL Photo
1-15 of 421548 photos

Collected by 3 Fans



Now Viewing:


 

The President and the First Lady.

The President and the First Lady. - Locker Room Photo

FanIQ's Rating: 7.9 (9 votes)
Submitted Sep 12th, 2009
by: Cherrie

Sport: Locker Room

Tagged as:


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#33 | 1735 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
yes i voted and i voted for McCain thnak you very much
Crazy 1Sean Hannity, and Fox news is a friggin' joke. If that's where you get your info, then it's understandable why you feel the way you do. Try watching programs that are less bias.
  
32 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1737 days ago

cannot wait until he is out of office!2012 can't come fast enough
#2 | 1736 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
cannot wait until he is out of office!2012 can't come fast enough

who would you like to see in his place?

#3 | 1736 days ago

Diablorain wrote:
cannot wait until he is out of office!2012 can't come fast enough
The one thing I hate is people make a comment about a problem or a person and yet does not give a solution for it, next time when you make a stupid comment like this, make sure you have a solution, it may not be a good one, however at least, you have one.
#4 | 1736 days ago

Mitt Romney...
#5 | 1736 days ago

Batman9 wrote:
The one thing I hate is people make a comment about a problem or a person and yet does not give a solution for it, next time when you make a stupid comment like this, make sure you have a solution, it may not be a good one, however at least, you have one.
hahahaha...dude all you have to do is ask me what my solution would be.if i did write my solution for what Obama has done to this country.it would have been very long and i don't think your brain could have handled it
#6 | 1736 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
hahahaha...dude all you have to do is ask me what my solution would be.if i did write my solution for what Obama has done to this country.it would have been very long and i don't think your brain could have handled it

Obama hasn't been in office long enough to have done any damage. What, in your opinion, makes Romney a better presidential candidate?

#7 | 1736 days ago

WHAT?! are you crazy?he has done NOTHING of substance for our country except make it look dumb! and put it in MORE debt....Romney would be fiscally better then Obama and Romney would get things done RIGHT!just look at Romney's track record he was/is Governor of  Massachusetts  and that state has flourished
#8 | 1736 days ago

Diablorain wrote:
WHAT?! are you crazy?he has done NOTHING of substance for our country except make it look dumb! and put it in MORE debt....Romney would be fiscally better then Obama and Romney would get things done RIGHT!just look at Romney's track record he was/is Governor of  Massachusetts  and that state has flourished
Here's a BETTER Question Did you vote?
#9 | 1736 days ago

Diablorain wrote:
cannot wait until he is out of office!2012 can't come fast enough
In the meantime you have to work with the administration to help America trashing the President just makes YOU feel good it doesn't get anything done.... AND nobody wants to see the words "track record" put down some facts if you think he should be President.  Yes Massachusetts may have "flourished" but there is a big difference between helping a State succeed and a NATION.
#10 | 1736 days ago

icedee wrote:
Here's a BETTER Question Did you vote?
yes i voted and i voted for McCain thnak you very much
#11 | 1736 days ago

(Edited 12/19/09 6:36PM by Diablorain)
you must of drank the Obama kool-aid to be talking the way you are talking....his administration is a frigging joke.....you need to watch Sean Hannity at 9pm(Eastern Time)on Fox News before you start running your mouth about how Obama is a GREAT leader and such
#12 | 1735 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
yes i voted and i voted for McCain thnak you very much
Crazy 1Sean Hannity, and Fox news is a friggin' joke. If that's where you get your info, then it's understandable why you feel the way you do. Try watching programs that are less bias.
#13 | 1735 days ago

since you seem to be such a critic...who should i watch then?huh?i bet its gonna be someone on CNN right?the most Liberal biased news channel there is....sorry i will stick with my Fox News:)
#14 | 1735 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
since you seem to be such a critic...who should i watch then?huh?i bet its gonna be someone on CNN right?the most Liberal biased news channel there is....sorry i will stick with my Fox News:)
Try watching BBC news they seem  unbiased.
#15 | 1734 days ago

i am not gonna watch British News(which is majority Liberal) for American news Sorry
#16 | 1734 days ago

You know, no matter how hard you try, some people are going to be bitter regardless (either that or just plain stupid)
#17 | 1734 days ago

(Edited 12/21/09 9:19AM by icedee)
#18 | 1734 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
i am not gonna watch British News(which is majority Liberal) for American news Sorry

Try CBS evening news, or WORLD NEWS TONIGHT, OR  FOR SOME GIGGLES  THE JOHN STEWART SHOW OR THE COLBERT REPORT
 HEARS A CRAZY IDEA, LISTEN TO THE PRESIDENT'S SPEECHES YOURSELF, FORM YOUR OWN OPINION AND STOP ALLOWING JACKASSES LIKE HANNITY INFLUENCE YOU.

#19 | 1734 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Yeah, I know...
#20 | 1734 days ago

Cherrie wrote:
Try watching BBC news they seem  unbiased.
i am not gonna watch British News(which is majority Liberal) for American news Sorry
 Yong Dumb and uninformed
#21 | 1734 days ago

(Edited 12/21/09 7:39PM by Diablorain)
all the news outlets you just said are LIBERAL!!!!! can you not understand that i am not gonna be influenced by LIBERAL media?maybe you should watch FOX then you would see where they differ...and YES Colbert and Stewart are Liberal..i had to address that cause i don't see them as Legtimate News anchors
#22 | 1734 days ago

icedee wrote:
Cherrie wrote:
Try watching BBC news they seem  unbiased.
i am not gonna watch British News(which is majority Liberal) for American news Sorry
 Yong Dumb and uninformed
LMAO!!!!!!!!coming from someone that doesn't spell YOUNG right...i will take that as a compliment...i had to give you a respect for being DUMB lol
#23 | 1734 days ago

not bitter just don't wanna see this fool ruin my GREAT country thats all...do some research buddy on Obama and not just on his GOOD points(if he has any?) dig a little deeper and uncover some of the screwed up stuff he is doing
#24 | 1734 days ago
Cherrie (+)

(Edited 12/21/09 7:58PM by Cherrie)
My point was for you to lighten up, get a grip, He's in for the term, so try to be a little more tolerant of others that don't share your view.
Oh yeah, name calling is sooo juvenileTongue Out
#25 | 1734 days ago

but i am sure you were all over Bush weren't you?MOST Liberals are....ALWAYS saying how he messed this country up...i am glad you haven't pulled that card yet lol
#26 | 1734 days ago

Diablorain wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!coming from someone that doesn't spell YOUNG right...i will take that as a compliment...i had to give you a respect for being DUMB lol
Touche
#27 | 1733 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
but i am sure you were all over Bush weren't you?MOST Liberals are....ALWAYS saying how he messed this country up...i am glad you haven't pulled that card yet lol

LOL you're a Bush fan?! I'm sure I don't ever have to mention that idiot's name to defend anything Obama does.  You should be kinder to someone who misspells a word, when your sentence writing skills is so f**kd up are so lacking. .Duhbut i am sure you were all over Bush weren't you?MOST Liberals are....ALWAYS saying how he messed this country up...i am glad you haven't pulled that card yet lol

#28 | 1733 days ago

you forget that DEMOCRATS are running EVERYTHING! so how is he supposed to get anything done when all they do is shoot everything he does down?you need a reality check and you will get one after Obama is out of office and you TRULY see how bad of a job Obama did....and let me guess now your gonna play the race card right?typical LIBERAL
#29 | 1733 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
you forget that DEMOCRATS are running EVERYTHING! so how is he supposed to get anything done when all they do is shoot everything he does down?you need a reality check and you will get one after Obama is out of office and you TRULY see how bad of a job Obama did....and let me guess now your gonna play the race card right?typical LIBERAL
you amuse me...
#30 | 1733 days ago

we could just let things be and start out on a different foot?how does that sound?regardless of our political backgrounds?
#31 | 1733 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Diablorain wrote:
we could just let things be and start out on a different foot?how does that sound?regardless of our political backgrounds?
Sounds good to me, friendHugs And Kisses
Blowing A Kiss
#32 | 1733 days ago

okay cool....your not so bad LOL

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends