Asked by: Jason_ (+)
Answers Created: 1921
Tennessee Titans



Last Answer: KSbengals99 (+)
Answers: 6022
Cincinnati Bengals




« Locker Room Polls
14
F/E Weekend Edition
Jesus...only 3 more football games left. 

Movie day!  Compliance and The Watch on the schedule.  Really excited about Compliance.

I almost divorced Brittney Palmer last night.  I was completely and totally ready to serve her her papers this morning.  Went to pick up my kid last night from my mom's house and they were watching Pitch Perfect.  There was a red head on there that was completely blowing my mind...Brittany Snow.  For some reason ive never seen her in anything before...so i googled her this morning...BLONDE HAIR?!?!?!   BOO!
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 735923 days | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Go**amn blonde hair...
Thats racist...
Pancakes for breakfast!
Go Falcons!
Go 49ers!
Go Ravens!
F**k you and die Patriots!
Beans has naughty dreams about Julio Jones.
14

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 639 days ago

Earl Weaver died. I used to love it when he'd go out to argue with an ump and completely lose his sh1t.

Enter the poll to see my answer
  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 639 days ago

THE LIE!



THE TRUTH!




BOO!  GO**AMN BOO!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#2 | 639 days ago

If a F/E is done on the weekend and nobody sees it, does it really exist?

Happy Weekend Q'ers!  Off this weekend, so it's a "honey do" weekend....gotta clean up the yard, finish taking down Christmas decorations....I may rather be at work....

Just a quick Hi here....here's a pic for today...

Enter the poll to see my answer
#3 | 639 days ago

My kid coughed the entire night.  My eyes feel like they are bleeding.
He really needs to stay in his room today, meals and all.  
I have Lysol stationed at various points across the house.
I can't afford to miss work.

Gonna double down on vitamins and blueberries.

Tickets are going on sale for spring training this a.m.
Here I sit at home with a sick kid.  Ugh.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#4 | 639 days ago

Earl Weaver died. I used to love it when he'd go out to argue with an ump and completely lose his sh1t.

Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 639 days ago

(Opie makes some pretty babies)
Enter the poll to see my answer
#6 | 639 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
My kid coughed the entire night.  My eyes feel like they are bleeding.
He really needs to stay in his room today, meals and all.  
I have Lysol stationed at various points across the house.
I can't afford to miss work.

Gonna double down on vitamins and blueberries.

Tickets are going on sale for spring training this a.m.
Here I sit at home with a sick kid.  Ugh.
He's old enough to stay home by himself for a while. Go out there and get me you some tickets!mail
Enter the poll to see my answer
#7 | 639 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
He's old enough to stay home by himself for a while. Go out there and get me you some tickets!mail
I should have been there 5 hours ago.  It's raining too.  First come first served.  Tickets are limited.
I will probably end up just winging it, show up and random games and getting bleacher seats.  It's a good place to sit for warmups.

Didn't see the mail.   Hold please cuz.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#8 | 639 days ago

Damn...that was a hard movie to watch.  Not because of the content but because people are really f**king stupid.   F**king christ...and the movie was based on an incident in Kentucky.  Of course.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#9 | 639 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Damn...that was a hard movie to watch.  Not because of the content but because people are really f**king stupid.   F**king christ...and the movie was based on an incident in Kentucky.  Of course.
Which movie was hard to watch?
Enter the poll to see my answer
#10 | 639 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Which movie was hard to watch?
Compliance.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#11 | 639 days ago

RIP Earl Weaver. He was the best strategic and tactical manager ever, truly ahead of his time. Unfortunately he was before my time, but when you're an Orioles fan, you find out real fast about the Earl of Baltimore. Awful news to wake up to. Blech.
#12 | 639 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Compliance.
then i am not going to watch it....
Enter the poll to see my answer
#13 | 639 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
My kid coughed the entire night.  My eyes feel like they are bleeding.
He really needs to stay in his room today, meals and all.  
I have Lysol stationed at various points across the house.
I can't afford to miss work.

Gonna double down on vitamins and blueberries.

Tickets are going on sale for spring training this a.m.
Here I sit at home with a sick kid.  Ugh.
Sorry your child is sick :(   
What do blueberries do?  Inquiring minds thing cuz IDK :)  
Flu is at epidemic proportion here and downing everything that'll help (had flu shot but found out they missed a strain)  surprise
Enter the poll to see my answer
#14 | 639 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
JuJu_52 wrote:
Sorry your child is sick :(   
What do blueberries do?  Inquiring minds thing cuz IDK :)  
Flu is at epidemic proportion here and downing everything that'll help (had flu shot but found out they missed a strain)  surprise
blueberries are anti oxidants.   

Flu strain is rapidly evolving into new strains.  
I'm very vigilant in handwashing and hand sanitizer.

I saw this lady at Publix cough up half a lung in her hands, and then put her hands on the deli counter/glass.
I don't touch handrails or doors or anything in the world without an anti bacterial wipe in my hand.
We are skipping the fair too.  
Enter the poll to see my answer
#15 | 639 days ago

For those of you who have a thing against grammar nazis, just remember we're the ones saving you from issues like these:
Enter the poll to see my answer
#16 | 639 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Damn...that was a hard movie to watch.  Not because of the content but because people are really f**king stupid.   F**king christ...and the movie was based on an incident in Kentucky.  Of course.
I absolutely hated it while I was watching it last weekend.. Then the more I thought about it, the movie itself wasn't bad, but I was like you, the fact it's based on a true story makes you wonder how people can be so f*cking stupid..
#17 | 639 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
There are some very deep conversations that could be had over this movie.   
Enter the poll to see my answer
#18 | 639 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
My TV has sound, but suddenly no picture. This is a big problem 2 weeks before the Super Bowl.

Edit: The picture came back. Phew.
#19 | 639 days ago

Only in my world can the male roomate call in sick because he's drunk, totally treat his wife like crap 100% of the time, work a whopping 15 hours a week which leaves her to pay all the bills and then somehow have his rich grandparents out of the blue send them a $5,000 check with no questions asked and no need to repay it.angry
Enter the poll to see my answer
#20 | 639 days ago

RIP Earl Weaver.

Woohoo, Pitt beat Uconn!

NHL Opening Day Live Thread...and you're welcome.

BK over and out
Enter the poll to see my answer
#21 | 639 days ago

I always thought Brittany Snow was cute. She's pretty with that red hair, too, I see.

But anyway,

leanna decker
Enter the poll to see my answer
#22 | 639 days ago

huskerdoug2009 wrote:
Only in my world can the male roomate call in sick because he's drunk, totally treat his wife like crap 100% of the time, work a whopping 15 hours a week which leaves her to pay all the bills and then somehow have his rich grandparents out of the blue send them a $5,000 check with no questions asked and no need to repay it.angry
I would have to kick them out....sorry, I couldn't watch...
Enter the poll to see my answer
#23 | 639 days ago

Chris Tucker is sooo funny in The Fifth Element
Enter the poll to see my answer
#24 | 639 days ago

Dear Rosario Dawson...

Im so sorry for forgetting your hotness.  Please excuse my poor manners.

Enter the poll to see my answer
#25 | 639 days ago

(Edited by JuJu_52)
ohwell_ wrote:
blueberries are anti oxidants.   

Flu strain is rapidly evolving into new strains.  
I'm very vigilant in handwashing and hand sanitizer.

I saw this lady at Publix cough up half a lung in her hands, and then put her hands on the deli counter/glass.
I don't touch handrails or doors or anything in the world without an anti bacterial wipe in my hand.
We are skipping the fair too.  
Oh ok.. :)  Good anti oxidant too :D 

I did not know this about flu strain either...not good  
I use hand sanitizer constantly but forget about wiping shopping cart handles down although they have the wipes right there where ya can't help but see them.  

Good idea (anti bacterial wipes)  Putting that on my list too.

One can see some gross things in public places.  
Don't blame ya one bit on skipping the fair. I don't get out much during flu season...only when have to pay bills and get groceries etc. They are asking people who have flu like symptoms to please stay at home. I realize some can't go without a week (or longer) paycheck..I know it would sure eff us up...but some have several vacations they can use a week of...although that's not an ideal vacation. :(  Missing work and most likely dr visit, how the heck people supposed to do that, especially since it's a new year and deductibles start over!  Have to do everything humanly possible to hopefully keep from catching it 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#26 | 639 days ago

So, y'all know one of my true loves, Milo, right? Mmmhmm.

Well, he has a web series on Crackle, and I'm watching now, and I think it's pretty good. Y'all should watch. I only planned on watching the first one, I'm on the fourth.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#27 | 639 days ago

TV picture died again, and thus new TV purchased. Not what I wanted to have happen right now.
#28 | 639 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
I just watched all of those episodes like this:
Enter the poll to see my answer
#29 | 639 days ago

just got home from the bar.. I've got the Bruins-Rnagers on the 60" and the Lightning-Caps on the 45"  thank you for coming back hockey
#30 | 639 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
Whatever happened to Breasturday?  Did I miss the memo?  wink

And my boys are back.  You can just call me Mrs. Weber from now on.

Enter the poll to see my answer
#31 | 639 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)
NHL Hockey on my new 55" is f**kawesome!   I am a minority in my house. I am cheering for the Ducks.  

I saw a man again today wearing plastic bags on his feet and sandals on top of the plastic bags.  He always wears gloves of some sort.  Always.  I have never seen bare hand.  Now he has graduated to plastic bag feet and sandals.  I have no idea what is going on, but I guess I don't need to know.

I love hockey!!! I love the NHL!!! I love my TV!!!!!!!!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#32 | 639 days ago

Congrats to family friend, Dale Romans, for winning horse racing's Trainer of the Year award.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#33 | 638 days ago

heart
#34 | 638 days ago

I'm sitting here with a grin a mile wide on my face.  Vancouver SUCKED AZZ!!!!!!  HAt!

WTG Ducks :)
Enter the poll to see my answer
#35 | 638 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I'm sitting here with a grin a mile wide on my face.  Vancouver SUCKED AZZ!!!!!!  HAt!

WTG Ducks :)
Holy crap, right?! What a way to start the season. And Hiller's lid is sick.


We spent the day at the Archery Range down in forks. That was a really fun family outing! And I kicked some butt! I haven't shot a bow and arrow since I was in high school. I think we found a new family activity...now I just need to get myself a bow (or make one; they have classes).

I bought the mister's bday presents last night - I can't friggin wait for Feb 8. I hope he cries...I know I probably will. I usually struggle to figure out what I should get him, because let's be honest; he's kinda spoiled. I was going to just take the easy (but awesome) way out and get him a Home Depot or Lowes gift card, or maybe Seahawks Pro Shop, But I got creative instead, and got him an autographed Jim Craig 1980 "Miracle On Ice" jersey to hang up, and an unsigned one for him to wear. Go Hockey!
#36 | 638 days ago

Jess wrote:
Holy crap, right?! What a way to start the season. And Hiller's lid is sick.


We spent the day at the Archery Range down in forks. That was a really fun family outing! And I kicked some butt! I haven't shot a bow and arrow since I was in high school. I think we found a new family activity...now I just need to get myself a bow (or make one; they have classes).

I bought the mister's bday presents last night - I can't friggin wait for Feb 8. I hope he cries...I know I probably will. I usually struggle to figure out what I should get him, because let's be honest; he's kinda spoiled. I was going to just take the easy (but awesome) way out and get him a Home Depot or Lowes gift card, or maybe Seahawks Pro Shop, But I got creative instead, and got him an autographed Jim Craig 1980 "Miracle On Ice" jersey to hang up, and an unsigned one for him to wear. Go Hockey!
Holy f**k!!!!!! I wish I were married to you! What a totally PERFECT B'day gift!  I can't imagine having that, I just can't.

And yes, that was an incredible way to start - beating the effing ginger twins *snicker*
Of course, I have CBC so they are interviewing the Canucks players and coach and they don't even look concerned at all.  Word is Luongo will be in the net tomorrow against Edmonton.  I sat here giggling at the arrogance.  I really enjoyed their interview with Temu Selanne tho,  That man I am a fan of.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#37 | 638 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Holy f**k!!!!!! I wish I were married to you! What a totally PERFECT B'day gift!  I can't imagine having that, I just can't.

And yes, that was an incredible way to start - beating the effing ginger twins *snicker*
Of course, I have CBC so they are interviewing the Canucks players and coach and they don't even look concerned at all.  Word is Luongo will be in the net tomorrow against Edmonton.  I sat here giggling at the arrogance.  I really enjoyed their interview with Temu Selanne tho,  That man I am a fan of.
Luongo used to wear the Panthers red.   They beat Carolina (I know) last night.  I'll take it.  Huberdeau is going to be fun to watch.
Need to work on clearing the puck.   We are gonna have tired ass goalies with this short season.  Lots of potential here.
As long as they don't trade everyone away.
In other news.
Go Falcons.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#38 | 638 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
I would have to kick them out....sorry, I couldn't watch...
Unfortunately it's me staying in their home.  I will be out by tuesday though.  Can't wait, my place is finally done and just in time for NHL season to really get going.  Now I can watch the Avs.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#39 | 638 days ago

I'm not sure what or how much I exactly drank, but it led to a dream about :

 and  Go Teams!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#40 | 637 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I'm not sure what or how much I exactly drank, but it led to a dream about :

 and  Go Teams!
Aweeee...how cute!  Well, the little black birdie is. The other one is so ugly it's cute, lol  
Enter the poll to see my answer

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends