Asked by: kteacher (+)
Answers Created: 50402
Los Angeles Kings



Last Answer: KSbengals99 (+)
Answers: 6022
Cincinnati Bengals




« Locker Room Polls
20
Generic Filter Error 03/12
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

****Kings won! And I may need heart meds when this season is all over. 

P.S. ---Drew Doughty needs a time out. 
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 735873 days | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll

Tagged as:   Hello My Name Is |  Substitutes are People Too |  Generic
First..........in line for the Hunger Games!
Yes....I am a Bi-Polar Sports Fan.
Team Shane Bang
Team Rick Roll
Team Zombie Your Mombie
Here I Come to Save the Day!
La la la la la la la la la
Wax on Wax off
I don't share, I only TAKE.
Substitute Beans
20

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#18 | 902 days ago

I can't wait till Ashlie sees that Becky made a Filter Error poll and scares her off the site like she did to the last person that made one. It's gonna be fun.wink
Enter the poll to see my answer
  
86 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 902 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#2 | 902 days ago
John_Daly (+)

kteacher wrote:
I'd love to comment about last nights episode but SOME people dont watch it on time.  I could change the names again and no one would be the wiser.  Let me think about it.
#3 | 902 days ago

Good Morning, Everybodee!

Why was it so dark when left the house this morning.   (Oh, yeah, Daylight Savings.  Yes, I did change my clocks, I just didn't wake up this early yesterday.  And I had nothing I had to do yesterday where I was dependent on noticing time.)

Well, today I have to get notice to all the parents of band members that we need to meet to attempt to create a band booster program.  With the way school budgets are, it's the only way we have a chance of keeping the band going in future years.  And with some of the parents, this is going to be like herding cats to get them together.   With some of them, their method of parenting is kinda like that kitchen appliance, that rotisserie thingy where you "Set It and Forget It."   Well, as long as we get a good number of them together, we should make it.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#4 | 902 days ago

G'Morn All- time has went up and I am tired as all hell- Lakers beat the Celtics and MSU has a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney- I know somebody is happy!!!! My money is on New Mexico St- you heard it hear 1st!!!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 902 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
I'd love to comment about last nights episode but SOME people dont watch it on time.  I could change the names again and no one would be the wiser.  Let me think about it.
You are absolutely correct! I dvr it so I can ff through all the commercials, and see 47 mins of stupidity! Kill Carl campaign going strong here!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#6 | 902 days ago

Happy Monday yo,

Props to your Kings, Becky.  They own us this year. 

Had a chance to attend the Hawks game, but chose the B1G Title game instead.  GO GREEN, BABY!  What a great game.  Beating "Ohio" was simply icing on the cake.  Another #1 seed for my Spartans.  Tom Izzo is batting .1000 in getting to the Final Four when his team is a #1 seed.  Given our region, I like our chances.  Mizzou worries me the most, though they haven't faced a defense like Sparty possesses.  Not sure I've come to appreciate a player more than Day Day Green.  Dude has a very bright future in coaching should the NBA not work out.  Being a tweener, he may struggle to find his way, though I wouldn't bet against him.  That said, yesterday's game ball goes to....



Great game and way to step up in Brandon Dawson's absence, B Dubs! 

How about the weather here in the midwest?  Got up to 69 yesterday and looking like 70s all week.  Supposed to rain quite a bit, but that's all right.  Easiest winter I can remember.  I ,ove the snow, but running along the lake = happy JSwol. 

Anyone see the Magic Johnson doc last night?  Heard great things, but missed it.  Can't wait to veg out on the couch tonight and watch it. 
#7 | 902 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
G'Morn All- time has went up and I am tired as all hell- Lakers beat the Celtics and MSU has a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney- I know somebody is happy!!!! My money is on New Mexico St- you heard it hear 1st!!!
Went to the game on a whim and it was WELL worth it. 

Who you got winning it?  I'm rolling with Kentucky this year.  I think Coach Cal gets it done...third time is the charm and Anthony Davis is the best player in America. 

By the way - guess where AD is from? 
#8 | 902 days ago

i got the roomie in "the zombie show" (we have to call it the zombie show because if sam the dog hears the word "walk" or any variation of it, he goes nuts).

speaking of doggies, with the passing of blue, my momma went out almost immediately and saved a new girl from a kill shelter. this is sophie:


i get to meet her at lunch! god, dogs are so awesome. whoever invented 'em really needs to pat himself on the back.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#9 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Good Day, Q!

As of Friday, 6pm, I FINALLY had TV!!!  WOOOOOOOOWHOOOO!!

Saw my Hawks beat the NY RANGERS Friday then saw them lose in a shootout loss after 6 rounds to Becky's Kings last night sad

Jonathan Quick DEFINITELY has our number this year.  I think we've scored something like 2 goals against him over the past 3 games.

This Jeckyl & Hyde complex that Chicago has, has me looking towards next year. We beat Ottawa and Detroit in their arena's, get shelled by STL, come home and beat the #1 team in the East (NYR) and then lose at home to LA........HUH?!?!

As much as I am a fan and I'm not saying that I've given up hope for this year........NOT AT ALL, I also know that when you follow a sports team for as long and as closely as I have, you know whether they have a solid chance come playoff time or not.  Honestly, they have been too inconsistent this year to make me think they have a legitimate shot at the Cup, BUT, as with any team in any sport, if you get your stride at the right time, it is possible.

The BULLS saw their 8 game winning streak come to an end on Thursday as DHO and the MAGIC came into Chicago and beat us. The BULLIES did bounce back with a crushing win on Saturday over Utah though. Korver nailed 6 3's in that game and Boozer actually looked like the guy that we thought we were obtaining 2 years ago.

3 weeks until Opening Day MLB!

Have a kick-a$$ day, everyone!    Remember to shave!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#10 | 902 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Went to the game on a whim and it was WELL worth it. 

Who you got winning it?  I'm rolling with Kentucky this year.  I think Coach Cal gets it done...third time is the charm and Anthony Davis is the best player in America. 

By the way - guess where AD is from? 
from your enthusiasm- where else- LOL- kentucky is the favorite w/ Syracuse a second- but New Mexico is going to make some noise- would love to see Vanderbilt and Jenkins go far but they wont- UCONN takes a 2nd round loss
Enter the poll to see my answer
#11 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i got the roomie in "the zombie show" (we have to call it the zombie show because if sam the dog hears the word "walk" or any variation of it, he goes nuts).

speaking of doggies, with the passing of blue, my momma went out almost immediately and saved a new girl from a kill shelter. this is sophie:


i get to meet her at lunch! god, dogs are so awesome. whoever invented 'em really needs to pat himself on the back.
Precious!!  heart yes
Enter the poll to see my answer
#12 | 902 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
from your enthusiasm- where else- LOL- kentucky is the favorite w/ Syracuse a second- but New Mexico is going to make some noise- would love to see Vanderbilt and Jenkins go far but they wont- UCONN takes a 2nd round loss
Hahahahaha.  Just couldn't say the city, could ya? 

I have UConn losing in the 1st.  Lamb is a very good player, but I'm afraid he's not good enough to carry this team Kemba-style.  If they are fortunate enough to make it out of the 1st, they're definitely losing to Kentucky. 

My sleepers this year: Cincy, LBSU, and Belmont. 

Avatar bet on the NM/LBS game? 
#13 | 902 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Good Monday morning.   Damn that even hurt to type. I had a great weekend hope you guys did. see you all later. 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#14 | 902 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Hahahahaha.  Just couldn't say the city, could ya? 

I have UConn losing in the 1st.  Lamb is a very good player, but I'm afraid he's not good enough to carry this team Kemba-style.  If they are fortunate enough to make it out of the 1st, they're definitely losing to Kentucky. 

My sleepers this year: Cincy, LBSU, and Belmont. 

Avatar bet on the NM/LBS game? 
Go for it! - loser sports a city logo for the rest of the week
Enter the poll to see my answer
#15 | 902 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Go for it! - loser sports a city logo for the rest of the week
Dizzeal, yo! 
#16 | 902 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
Good Monday morning.   Damn that even hurt to type. I had a great weekend hope you guys did. see you all later. 
#17 | 902 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Good Day, Q!

As of Friday, 6pm, I FINALLY had TV!!!  WOOOOOOOOWHOOOO!!

Saw my Hawks beat the NY RANGERS Friday then saw them lose in a shootout loss after 6 rounds to Becky's Kings last night sad

Jonathan Quick DEFINITELY has our number this year.  I think we've scored something like 2 goals against him over the past 3 games.

This Jeckyl & Hyde complex that Chicago has, has me looking towards next year. We beat Ottawa and Detroit in their arena's, get shelled by STL, come home and beat the #1 team in the East (NYR) and then lose at home to LA........HUH?!?!

As much as I am a fan and I'm not saying that I've given up hope for this year........NOT AT ALL, I also know that when you follow a sports team for as long and as closely as I have, you know whether they have a solid chance come playoff time or not.  Honestly, they have been too inconsistent this year to make me think they have a legitimate shot at the Cup, BUT, as with any team in any sport, if you get your stride at the right time, it is possible.

The BULLS saw their 8 game winning streak come to an end on Thursday as DHO and the MAGIC came into Chicago and beat us. The BULLIES did bounce back with a crushing win on Saturday over Utah though. Korver nailed 6 3's in that game and Boozer actually looked like the guy that we thought we were obtaining 2 years ago.

3 weeks until Opening Day MLB!

Have a kick-a$$ day, everyone!    Remember to shave!
HEY! I'm Of-FEN-DED. angry

".....and then lose at home to LA.....HUH?!?!"

My team may be bi-polar and haven't played up to expectations, but I'll have you know that they have winning records against most of the top teams this year. There problems seem to be mental, an inability to score most of the year (40+ games this year decided by one goal and they are only about .500 in those..........add to that their record in shoot outs this year, and 29th ranked offense), and lately their defensive lapses when they do score.......not to mention a power play coach who I want to punch in the mouth on a daily basis. 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#18 | 902 days ago

I can't wait till Ashlie sees that Becky made a Filter Error poll and scares her off the site like she did to the last person that made one. It's gonna be fun.wink
Enter the poll to see my answer
#19 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kteacher wrote:
HEY! I'm Of-FEN-DED. angry

".....and then lose at home to LA.....HUH?!?!"

My team may be bi-polar and haven't played up to expectations, but I'll have you know that they have winning records against most of the top teams this year. There problems seem to be mental, an inability to score most of the year (40+ games this year decided by one goal and they are only about .500 in those..........add to that their record in shoot outs this year, and 29th ranked offense), and lately their defensive lapses when they do score.......not to mention a power play coach who I want to punch in the mouth on a daily basis. 
hahahaha!

Take er easy, Becky! laugh  No disrespect!

 Let's see if I can try to explain what I'm trying to say;

What I am trying to point out is that we have been dominant at home the past few years (23-7-4 this year) and we just beat the #1 team in the East (NYR - 93 PTS), at home, on Friday and then lose to a team that only had 74 pts, at home. That's where it makes no sense and drives me crazy!

I mean, LA definitely has our number this year, but, when you go into DET and beat DET (91 pts) in their building and then go into OTT and beat them (81 pts) in their building and then lose to a team that only has 74 pts, in your own building..........it's the whole HUH?!?!  thing!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#20 | 902 days ago

Buenos Dias, $h*theads!

I see you F'ers already talking about UNM making the dance.  Don't forget their long lost cousins just to the south.  NMSU made it too, and first up on the list of upsets is Indi-f**kin-ana.  Basketball ranks only slightly lower than green chile on great $h*t that this state cares deeply about.

The front page of Yahoo, the site that is the end all of f**ked up $h*t that really aint news, has an article on things that you should not buy used.  The article, which I have not actually read in order to protect my one living brain cell, is accompanied by a picture of a mattress.  Now, I aint sayin that $h*t couldn't happen in my life to force me to buy a used mattress, but holy-somebody-else's-stains batman, that's f**king gross.

Meckseekun Poh-lice are claiming that they nearly captured El Chapo a couple of weeks ago, right after Secretary Clinton paid our fine neighbors to the south a little visit.  Cactus Jack says'yeah, well I nearly won the f**king lottery too, if I woulda just matched 6 more numbers".

Check your travel plans, you little f**king EMO wannabe's.  Apparently, the EMO fashion statement doesn't go over well in Iraq.  Somebody needs to send Bieber over there to straighten them F'ers out.

That's all the news you F'ers can handle fer one day.

You've been edJACKated!
#21 | 902 days ago

Found out one of our technicians had a seizure on Saturday.  Was taking a mid-term test when it happened.   This has not been his year.  Last year, his mother passed away, and he had been the one taking care of her and her accounts.   Then he was diagnosed with lung cancer, and had the whole chemo/radiation treatment.   His recent scan looked very good.    Now this.  Wow.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#22 | 902 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
What's up Dilated Peoples

Good sports weekend here in the Mile High City..
Peyton Manning sparked the buzz on Friday, we'll see where that goes.  (No matter what you read, 98% of real Broncos fans would spit on Tim Tebow to get Peyton Manning).
The Avs won a huge game on Saturday beating the Oilers in a shootout.  And they look to continue the mojo with another must-win tonight against the Ducks yes
The Colorado Buffaloes won the Pac-12 tourney in ugly fashion to punch their ticket to the dance and a date against UNLV yes
Colorado State also made their way into the field and got the privilege to face 1 loss Murray State.  I'm pissed I will be in the friendly skies while this game is going on. But it still gets a yes
The DU Hockey team overcame a friday night loss to Wisconsin and rebounded to win Saturday and in OT yesterday to win the first round of the WCHA playoffs and strengthen their case for at worst an at-large bid in the tourney yes
Broke out the sticks with a buddy of mine on Saturday afternoon for a nice little walk around 9 holes.  Killed it off the tee, but irons were ugly.  Not playing for 6 months and deciding to have a pint instead of hit the range may have contributed to that

Looking through my bracket first thing this morning, I'm not finding a lot of challenges for the higher ranked teams.  I think there's a lot more parity all the way through the 3-14 matchups that you could make a case for any team to win their "second round" matchups.  Initial thoughts: Mizzou and Kansas got fantastic draws as 2 seeds, there will only be one seed higher than a 7 in the sweet 16, one word Iona, Michigan fans should be ecstatic, how can Florida State not make the elite eight?

Ok, I have to squeeze 5 days of work into 3 this week.. Gotta run.. Stay black

Bombay Bicycle Club - Shuffle

Weight is coming off
Soaring high
Pleading you to stay
Come Alive

Say you mean it, seal it up
Say you wanna try
Say you haven’t had enough
Say you wanna

Once you get the feeling
It wants you back for more
Says it's gonna heal again
You won’t make the call
One step back, you’re leaving it
But now it’s moving on
Why won’t you believe in it
Until it’s gone

Fading out the light
Softly saying
Get it out my mind
Anyway

Say you mean it, seal it up
Say you wanna try,
Say you haven’t had enough
Say you wanna

Once you get the feeling
It wants you back for more
It says it’s gonna heal again
You won’t make the call
One step back, you’re leaving it
Now it’s moving on
Why won’t you believe in it
Until it’s gone

Once you get the feel of it
It wants you back for more
Now it get’s ethereal
Feet ain't on the floor
One step, like you needed it
Jumping at the wall
Why won’t you believe in it
Until it’s gone


You gave to me
All I know
I will stay here
I will not go
x2

Running out
You can make it through it
Running out
you can make it all

Once you get the feeling
It wants you back for more
It says it’s gonna heal again
You won’t make the call
One step back, you’re leaving it
Now it’s moving on
Why won’t you believe in it
Until it’s gone

Once you get the feel of it
It wants you back for more
Now it get’s ethereal
Feet ain't on the floor
One step, like you needed it
Jumping at the wall
Why won’t you believe in it
Until it’s gone
Enter the poll to see my answer
#23 | 902 days ago

Stoney just reminded me that my WMU Broncos advanced to the CCHA semis this weekend at The Joe by sweeping LSSU.  Miami is up next, a team we went 0-2 against this year.  Will the third time be the charm? 

Me thinks so....Go Broncos! 
#24 | 902 days ago

Fixing a boo boo-$2. Happy Meal at McDonalds-$3. Lots of cookies and candy-$10. Handing the kiddo back to Mom all hyped up- priceless..........I love being a Papaw x12
#25 | 902 days ago

(Edited by ankurnathmishra)
HI Q-ple,

Finally I have my own room, no more sharing no more living in the drawing room no more interruptions to my afternoon naps no more watching stupid daily soaps. I'm just to happy. Yes you guessed it right my under-construction home is complete barring the ground floor and we have shifted.

In other news My sister has cleared one of the toughest written exams in India she has her Interview on the 20Th i hope and pray that she gets the job, she has worked so hard for it.

Remember if you try hard enough dreams do come true.

Have a successful day,
Enter the poll to see my answer
#26 | 902 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
I can't wait till Ashlie sees that Becky made a Filter Error poll and scares her off the site like she did to the last person that made one. It's gonna be fun.wink
STFU
#27 | 902 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)

   Peyton is holed up in his condo in S Beach.  I imagine the gruesome twosome of

Ireland and Ross will chase him off.  They could f**k up making toast. 

We have company down from NYC for a week.  My roomies NY accents are coming out in a big way.  I feel a migraine
before the week is out.   


I entered the bracket for the Mascot  portion of March Madness.  I just filled it out like a standardized test.
Randomness at its best.

We need to bring our troops home.  They're losing their damn minds over there.  





  

Enter the poll to see my answer
#28 | 902 days ago

50$ and 7 brackets later...my brain hurts
Enter the poll to see my answer
#29 | 902 days ago
unopescatore (+)

I'm back from paternity leave,  I know everyone was concerned about my whereabouts. laugh  My PITA & I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl on Leap Day....Ali was 7lbs6oz & that's about all the personal info I'm gonna give out at the moment.
#30 | 902 days ago

unopescatore wrote:
I'm back from paternity leave,  I know everyone was concerned about my whereabouts. laugh  My PITA & I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl on Leap Day....Ali was 7lbs6oz & that's about all the personal info I'm gonna give out at the moment.
Congrats!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#31 | 902 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
50$ and 7 brackets later...my brain hurts
How far do you have the skunks going? 
#32 | 902 days ago

Whatup?
     Happy Monday. The March Madness brackets are out and this year I'm trying a new strategy. This year I'm using the "pretty colors" method. In other words... "I'm putting the first thing that comes to mind F#CK IT. Every year I research, analyze, and crunch stats till my hair turns gray...and I'm out the first weekend. Not this year. If my bracket isn't done in less than 5 Min's something's wrong. Done my first one (for the Q) already.
      Lake rs beat Boston yesterday (sorry Violet). Felt so good I'm willing to forgive them for the whole "Pistons & Wizards" thing from last week. I love it when the Celtics or the Power Rangers lose. Is that wrong?
       Gotta go for now, I'm gonna do about 3 more brackets
Enter the poll to see my answer
#33 | 902 days ago

.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#34 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ohwell_ wrote:

   Peyton is holed up in his condo in S Beach.  I imagine the gruesome twosome of

Ireland and Ross will chase him off.  They could f**k up making toast. 

We have company down from NYC for a week.  My roomies NY accents are coming out in a big way.  I feel a migraine
before the week is out.   


I entered the bracket for the Mascot  portion of March Madness.  I just filled it out like a standardized test.
Randomness at its best.

We need to bring our troops home.  They're losing their damn minds over there.  





  

as for the Brackets - me too!  (ha)
Enter the poll to see my answer
#35 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

unopescatore wrote:
I'm back from paternity leave,  I know everyone was concerned about my whereabouts. laugh  My PITA & I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl on Leap Day....Ali was 7lbs6oz & that's about all the personal info I'm gonna give out at the moment.
CONGRATS!!  yes

Enter the poll to see my answer
#36 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
ohwell_ wrote:
.
That looks like a REALLY fun idea!


hmmmmmm ....................enlightened
Enter the poll to see my answer
#37 | 902 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Whatup?
     Happy Monday. The March Madness brackets are out and this year I'm trying a new strategy. This year I'm using the "pretty colors" method. In other words... "I'm putting the first thing that comes to mind F#CK IT. Every year I research, analyze, and crunch stats till my hair turns gray...and I'm out the first weekend. Not this year. If my bracket isn't done in less than 5 Min's something's wrong. Done my first one (for the Q) already.
      Lake rs beat Boston yesterday (sorry Violet). Felt so good I'm willing to forgive them for the whole "Pistons & Wizards" thing from last week. I love it when the Celtics or the Power Rangers lose. Is that wrong?
       Gotta go for now, I'm gonna do about 3 more brackets
Employing that strategy is sure to give you a very good chance.  Think I'll use it the same on my work pool. 
#38 | 902 days ago
unopescatore (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
Congrats!
thank you
#39 | 902 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
STFU
Glad to see your ok
Enter the poll to see my answer
#40 | 902 days ago
unopescatore (+)

Nick__ wrote:
CONGRATS!!  yes

thank you sir
#41 | 902 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Hi everybody!

I went to school from 8-10am came back home and I have to go back from 1.30 to 3.30 I hate that because I have a lot of distractors and I can't focus  on things I have to do, here's the list of things I've done so far:

1) Breakfast
2) print two documents
3) a load of laundry (it's still in the washer machine, I'll put it in he dryer later)
4) look at the mess of papers I've been trying to organize since last week, looking at them didn't solve my problem :( I need to check almost every piece of paper and get rid of useless stuff).
5) ate a cookie
6) Check some e-mails (I didn't reply any)
7) Came here to say hi....
sad
That's all.
Conclusion: This morning has been less than productive, I'll try to do the papers thing in the afternoon.frown

Have a great day. Be productive and happy. Love you allheart

 Congrats Joe for the new babyyes
Enter the poll to see my answer
#42 | 902 days ago

unopescatore wrote:
I'm back from paternity leave,  I know everyone was concerned about my whereabouts. laugh  My PITA & I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl on Leap Day....Ali was 7lbs6oz & that's about all the personal info I'm gonna give out at the moment.
You poor fool.   Congratulations!!!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#43 | 902 days ago

Ozzie G's first ejection of the season.  6th inning vs Red Sox......it's on ESPN

Hahaha,,,,,,,,,more drama in Miami.     My answer choice fits perfectly today.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#44 | 902 days ago

oy i thought march madness already happened this weekend. just filled out a bracket. anyone else have LEH beating SYR in the championship?
Enter the poll to see my answer
#45 | 902 days ago

Good day, bitches.

I can talk about The Walking Dead, because I put the title early on in the sentence, AND I'm going to announce a spoiler alert right now, AND I'm not going to put the actual spoiler content in the same general vicinity as this disclaimer.  Learn from the master, I know how my sis thinks.  TWD spoilers to follow...


SO, I still hate Carl, I still hate Shane (but man did I love seeing him get killed not once, but twice in one episode), I still hate Andrea, I still hate Lori, I'm glad T-Bone finally did something this episode other than stand in the background and lean against things, I still hate all of Herschel's family, and I still (sometimes) hate Rick.  They've been there for HOW long now?  And they're finally starting to feel like "hmm, maybe we should think about the possibility of a zombie siege".    I'm sorry, but if I was in the midst of a zombie apocalypse ... A) I would be going nowhere alone (sorry Dale, but you had it coming in a way ... stupid) and B) I'd be setting up shop from day one, digging a moat, making booby traps a la Data from The Goonies, and planning out my escape routes for any/all possible outcomes.  Hell, I've done that kind of planning on dates.  Could you imagine how prepared I'd be if flesh-eating zombies were in the picture?  Hence, Team Zombie right now.
PS - Is it sad that I only knew that the zombie that Glen/T-Bone killed was the former prisoner because of his horrid gap teeth?


OK, spoiler is over now.

The only other thing I've got is a song.

Adele - I Found a Boy

I thought I told you, he'd be home soon
Couldn't help myself, you're too good to be true.
I fall short each time,
Every time he ain't here
You and your charm creep closer
Closer in here
Like a fool for fire I fall, with my pride and all.
Like a bomb before explosion,
Ticking by your call,
You're the wiser one, disguised from greed,
And I'm just a child who belongs on her knees.

But I found a boy who I love more,
Than I ever did you before,
So stand beside the river I cried,
And let yourself down.
Look how you want me now that I don't need you.

So, you thought that I'd crumble to my knees
At the first sight of you crawling back to me
To whisper "will you leave your man? "
You sweared that this time you can stand by me.
I won't stand by you.

Cause I found a boy who I love more,
Than I ever did you before,
So stand beside the river I cried
And let yourself down.
Look how you want me now that I don't need you

I ain't yours for no taking,
You must be mistaken
I could never look into your eyes, and settle for wrong
And ignore the right

Well I found a boy who loves me more,
Than you ever did me before.
So stand beside the river you cried
And let yourself down
Look how you want me now that I don't need you
Enter the poll to see my answer
#46 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
Ozzie G's first ejection of the season.  6th inning vs Red Sox......it's on ESPN

Hahaha,,,,,,,,,more drama in Miami.     My answer choice fits perfectly today.
SH**,  between Ozzie and Big Z, you'll have plenty of drama and laughter and    to deal with for the next year!



yes
Enter the poll to see my answer
#47 | 902 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
oy i thought march madness already happened this weekend. just filled out a bracket. anyone else have LEH beating SYR in the championship?
I was really hoping you'd be the one to come up with a Lehigh - Belmont tie in the championship game
Enter the poll to see my answer
#48 | 902 days ago

You should all go fill out the mascot bracket too...it's my favorite cheeky
Enter the poll to see my answer
#49 | 902 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
How far do you have the skunks going? 
i don't have any skunks on my bracket
Enter the poll to see my answer
#50 | 902 days ago

Luck the Fobos!
#51 | 902 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Ozzie G's first ejection of the season.  6th inning vs Red Sox......it's on ESPN

Hahaha,,,,,,,,,more drama in Miami.     My answer choice fits perfectly today.
My buddy just told me he booted himself.  That true?  Either way....

Ozzie and Big Z will engage in fistacuffs by the AS Break.  You heard it here first, folks. 


Hey Hull - hope you don't having those overrated skunks clowns from Ann Arbor going too far.  Fatboy Hoke is gonna be hella confused when Ohio shows up donning green and white unis.  I just hope CBS shows him in the crowd.  I guarantee you he'll be eating too. 

Just remember - your daddy resides 60 miles to the NW in East Lansing.

GG
#52 | 902 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Good day, bitches.

I can talk about The Walking Dead, because I put the title early on in the sentence, AND I'm going to announce a spoiler alert right now, AND I'm not going to put the actual spoiler content in the same general vicinity as this disclaimer.  Learn from the master, I know how my sis thinks.  TWD spoilers to follow...


SO, I still hate Carl, I still hate Shane (but man did I love seeing him get killed not once, but twice in one episode), I still hate Andrea, I still hate Lori, I'm glad T-Bone finally did something this episode other than stand in the background and lean against things, I still hate all of Herschel's family, and I still (sometimes) hate Rick.  They've been there for HOW long now?  And they're finally starting to feel like "hmm, maybe we should think about the possibility of a zombie siege".    I'm sorry, but if I was in the midst of a zombie apocalypse ... A) I would be going nowhere alone (sorry Dale, but you had it coming in a way ... stupid) and B) I'd be setting up shop from day one, digging a moat, making booby traps a la Data from The Goonies, and planning out my escape routes for any/all possible outcomes.  Hell, I've done that kind of planning on dates.  Could you imagine how prepared I'd be if flesh-eating zombies were in the picture?  Hence, Team Zombie right now.
PS - Is it sad that I only knew that the zombie that Glen/T-Bone killed was the former prisoner because of his horrid gap teeth?


OK, spoiler is over now.

The only other thing I've got is a song.

Adele - I Found a Boy

I thought I told you, he'd be home soon
Couldn't help myself, you're too good to be true.
I fall short each time,
Every time he ain't here
You and your charm creep closer
Closer in here
Like a fool for fire I fall, with my pride and all.
Like a bomb before explosion,
Ticking by your call,
You're the wiser one, disguised from greed,
And I'm just a child who belongs on her knees.

But I found a boy who I love more,
Than I ever did you before,
So stand beside the river I cried,
And let yourself down.
Look how you want me now that I don't need you.

So, you thought that I'd crumble to my knees
At the first sight of you crawling back to me
To whisper "will you leave your man? "
You sweared that this time you can stand by me.
I won't stand by you.

Cause I found a boy who I love more,
Than I ever did you before,
So stand beside the river I cried
And let yourself down.
Look how you want me now that I don't need you

I ain't yours for no taking,
You must be mistaken
I could never look into your eyes, and settle for wrong
And ignore the right

Well I found a boy who loves me more,
Than you ever did me before.
So stand beside the river you cried
And let yourself down
Look how you want me now that I don't need you
*** Spoiler Alert 2 ***

Agreed on everything kinda, especially since they only recently decided to baracade the joint. (The eff are these idiots doing? "We got enough supplies to last a few days if need be." Herschel) Plus a LOT of basement references. Lemme guess, tunnel? Also would it have killed them to use walkie talkies? WTF is Lori doing? Shane's plan? Really? At least the zombie kills are up per episode. I like hating on my TV shows as much as I like hating on my fave teams, lol. Hey The Killing is coming back! I hate myself already. I really, really do. I may need to get into a 12-step-AMC-program?
Enter the poll to see my answer
#53 | 902 days ago

while babysitting the granddaughter today, i noticed what a fantastic impersonation of  "rain man"  she does.  every time she dropped a toy or fell on her ass while trying to walk, all i heard was "UH OH"   that is all.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#54 | 902 days ago

Jess wrote:
You should all go fill out the mascot bracket too...it's my favorite cheeky


Seymour Willie  
Enter the poll to see my answer
#55 | 902 days ago

janet011685 wrote:


Seymour Willie  
That. Is. Awesome.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#56 | 902 days ago

Jess wrote:
That. Is. Awesome.
I'm such a child, that was the first thing that caught my eye.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#57 | 902 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
My buddy just told me he booted himself.  That true?  Either way....

Ozzie and Big Z will engage in fistacuffs by the AS Break.  You heard it here first, folks. 


Hey Hull - hope you don't having those overrated skunks clowns from Ann Arbor going too far.  Fatboy Hoke is gonna be hella confused when Ohio shows up donning green and white unis.  I just hope CBS shows him in the crowd.  I guarantee you he'll be eating too. 

Just remember - your daddy resides 60 miles to the NW in East Lansing.

GG
http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120312&content_id=27211264&notebook_id=27218508&vkey=notebook_mia&c_id=mia
Enter the poll to see my answer
#58 | 902 days ago

The bus drivers in my city are on strike. This doesn't affect me personally because I own a car, but many people depend on the bus to get to work and our economy is in bad enough shape as it is. One of my good friends already lost her job because of this strike. This is a prime example of why I hate labor unions and don't believe they should still be relevant in today's society, especially when the dispute is over wages and benefits as opposed to working conditions. There are plenty of unemployed people willing to drive the buses for less than the drivers are already making. I hope they find replacements and fire the greedy previous employees.

#59 | 902 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
My buddy just told me he booted himself.  That true?  Either way....

Ozzie and Big Z will engage in fistacuffs by the AS Break.  You heard it here first, folks. 


Hey Hull - hope you don't having those overrated skunks clowns from Ann Arbor going too far.  Fatboy Hoke is gonna be hella confused when Ohio shows up donning green and white unis.  I just hope CBS shows him in the crowd.  I guarantee you he'll be eating too. 

Just remember - your daddy resides 60 miles to the NW in East Lansing.

GG
did you come up with that all on your own, because it was almost funny no
Enter the poll to see my answer
#60 | 902 days ago



Hope everyone had a good Monday!
#61 | 902 days ago

Like green eggs and ham,
I do not like Daylight Savings Time, Sam I Am.

Today pretty much sucked, and even thought it's a perfect weather day, I'm going to be holed up studying all night. Go me.
#62 | 902 days ago

anyone else getting the ads for free catheters?
Enter the poll to see my answer
#63 | 902 days ago

unopescatore wrote:
I'm back from paternity leave,  I know everyone was concerned about my whereabouts. laugh  My PITA & I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl on Leap Day....Ali was 7lbs6oz & that's about all the personal info I'm gonna give out at the moment.


Congrats on new member of the family yes
Enter the poll to see my answer
#64 | 902 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
anyone else getting the ads for free catheters?
No, I'm getting local election ads, kind of the same thought pattern though..........
Enter the poll to see my answer
#65 | 902 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
anyone else getting the ads for free catheters?
Nope.  I keep getting the "Stop viewing boring profiles" yada yada yada "check out our singles" yada yada yada.   Singlesnet, I think.

Apparently, like most of the spammer messages I get, they can't seem to grasp I'm married (Long-Term Commitment) from my profile either.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#66 | 902 days ago

Hi, new week, boy I am real glad. Great job substituting, Teach. yes

devil
surprise
enlightened
Enter the poll to see my answer
#67 | 902 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
anyone else getting the ads for free catheters?
I keep getting ads to meet single women from (enter some f**king weird a$$ country name here).  Like I need another woman in my life.  I don't make enough money for that.
#68 | 902 days ago

I'm leaving for Texas very early in the morning and you guys won't see much of me between now and Monday, if at all.  So have a fan-f**k-ing tastic week.

And I have more to do than I have time to do it.
#69 | 902 days ago

Jamie and Jamar butchered a beautiful song....omfg....i hate them both so much right now....and christina sucks, picked the wrong person....ugh
Enter the poll to see my answer
#70 | 902 days ago

I'm trying to cram most of my weekly studying into three days so I can watch  some of the tournament later this week. It's, uh, less than enjoyable.
#71 | 902 days ago

I've been outta the LR for far too long.  I still have no idea who is missing...........
Enter the poll to see my answer
#72 | 902 days ago

A toast to those we hold close, to friends and family we cherish the most, raise a Jameson in honor of your friends, for those we see today and those we will see in the end.

Erin Go Bragh! Happy St Paddy's week!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#73 | 901 days ago

(Edited by Chief_aka_James)
Not sure if it's a good or bad thing yet (assume bad), but I started playing tournament poker again. I have a serious love/hate relationship with this game.

There's a boot store somewhat near me named "Chihuahua", they have an animal as their logo, guess what it is?

If you guessed alligator, you are correct.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#74 | 901 days ago

ohwell_ wrote: I'm going to miss that big galoot.  Even though both of our teams have sucked recently, there was never a dull moment with him around.  Ahh well, at least I can make Nolan Ryan/Robin Ventura jokes to the Sox fans now....

#75 | 901 days ago


Go whoever I picked to win!
#76 | 901 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
Ozzie G's first ejection of the season.  6th inning vs Red Sox......it's on ESPN

Hahaha,,,,,,,,,more drama in Miami.     My answer choice fits perfectly today.
Wait til Z gets going. smiley
Enter the poll to see my answer
#77 | 901 days ago

janet011685 wrote:


Seymour Willie  
Thaaat is such juvenile, jr. high, bathroom humor........and I like it.smiley.
#78 | 901 days ago

(Edited by rbnred)
Kenne wrote:
The bus drivers in my city are on strike. This doesn't affect me personally because I own a car, but many people depend on the bus to get to work and our economy is in bad enough shape as it is. One of my good friends already lost her job because of this strike. This is a prime example of why I hate labor unions and don't believe they should still be relevant in today's society, especially when the dispute is over wages and benefits as opposed to working conditions. There are plenty of unemployed people willing to drive the buses for less than the drivers are already making. I hope they find replacements and fire the greedy previous employees.

If  NYC  bus  drivers  go  on  strike  under  their  union  contract  they  get  charged  2  days  pay  for  every  day  they  are  out,  so  last  tiime  they  threatened  to  strike...  they  found  a  way  to  resolve  the  contract  issue.  That's  a  lot  of  money  for  them  to  lose. It's  called  the  Taylor  Law.  Other  unions  probably  have  it,  too. 
#79 | 901 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Go whoever I picked to win!
LMFAO.



you honestly think Ohio is going to beat Michigan?!?!?! =| surprise
Enter the poll to see my answer
#80 | 900 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
LMFAO.



you honestly think Ohio is going to beat Michigan?!?!?! =| surprise
I honestly don't just don't care.
#81 | 900 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Go whoever I picked to win!
heart You picked my Zags. heart
Enter the poll to see my answer
#82 | 900 days ago

Jess wrote:
heart You picked my Zags. heart
I wanted to talk sh!t about picking the Zags. She might as well just picked Iona at this point, but crazy sh!t does happen in the tourney, so we will have to see how this works out for her. I think I have the Zags winning A game.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#83 | 900 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I wanted to talk sh!t about picking the Zags. She might as well just picked Iona at this point, but crazy sh!t does happen in the tourney, so we will have to see how this works out for her. I think I have the Zags winning A game.
Most brackets I've seen have them advancing but getting beat by OSU. You never know with upsets - but I would be shocked if they make it past Eight. A girl can dream though...nice to have some moral support!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#84 | 900 days ago

Jess wrote:
Most brackets I've seen have them advancing but getting beat by OSU. You never know with upsets - but I would be shocked if they make it past Eight. A girl can dream though...nice to have some moral support!
Sorry, I had them losing to W.Va ... but I also have W.Va beating OSU in the next round, too.  It was one of my upsets.  Actually, probably my ONLY upset in the whole bracket.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#85 | 900 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Sorry, I had them losing to W.Va ... but I also have W.Va beating OSU in the next round, too.  It was one of my upsets.  Actually, probably my ONLY upset in the whole bracket.
take notes people, take notes.


(don't let this go to your head J)
#86 | 899 days ago

Jess wrote:
heart You picked my Zags. heart
I think I pick them every year. lol

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends