Asked by: Jason_ (+)
Answers Created: 1920
Tennessee Titans



Last Answer: KSbengals99 (+)
Answers: 6022
Cincinnati Bengals




« Locker Room Polls
10
FE Weekend Edition
     Movie day at work again. Skyfall, Taken 2, and The Campaign. Overall a pretty weak lineup. Whatever amounts of awesome Skyfall brings will be tarnished by the other two d**k movies.   

     Dont forget about the free UFC fights tonight on Fuel. Pretty decent card. Silva, Gomi, and Hunt back in Japan...reminds me of the old Pride days.

Boobs?
Word.
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 735864 days | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Im too tired for boobs.
Boobs are boring..can we do butts?
Dont finger it.
Sequester my b**ls.
Beans got sequestered.
10

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 538 days ago

 


Happy Saturday.  
Enter the poll to see my answer
  
45 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 538 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#2 | 538 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Enter the poll to see my answer
#3 | 538 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Enter the poll to see my answer
#4 | 538 days ago

Nick wins Breasturday.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 538 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#6 | 538 days ago

#7 | 538 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
I have just been ...  oh there are no words.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#8 | 538 days ago

(i never tire of the boobs)

Blue & Gold dinner today/nightish. Carnival rides and foods and then the awards ceremony. It is the only time I don't have to fight with the boys to shower. Have a great weekend all.

PEACE
Enter the poll to see my answer
#9 | 538 days ago

 


Happy Saturday.  
Enter the poll to see my answer
#10 | 538 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
wowwwwwwwwwww...........who is this STUNNER............cheekyyeskiss
#11 | 538 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#12 | 538 days ago

Has this woman become the face of late night tv or is she the guy from Girls Gone Wild in drag?  Stella Riches, (is that her real name?)  is supposedly the founder of Genie Bra.  She was on 17 stations at exact same time when I got off work last night.  She must be a friggin millionare. 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#13 | 538 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
The Louisville-Syracuse game is giving me Tourette's.  At one point, I thought Pitino would have a stroke.

Luke Hancock is the new Cool Hand Luke.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#14 | 538 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#15 | 538 days ago

Just for Jason.  Sorry there aren't more boobs.  I'm too tired to boob shop.  It was enough to find a redhead.

Enter the poll to see my answer
#16 | 538 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Enter the poll to see my answer
#17 | 538 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
I am too tired but

Good Morning

(ugh milani,ffs)
Enter the poll to see my answer
#18 | 538 days ago

Er...Ashlie wins breasturday.  Sorry about that premature declaration.  

Fap.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#19 | 538 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Jason_ wrote:
Er...Ashlie wins breasturday.  Sorry about that premature declaration.  

Fap.
I demand a recount, I gave you boobs, redhead, tattoos, and video games! The only way to improve on it would be if she was a midget and drinking beer while eating bacon.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#20 | 538 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Er...Ashlie wins breasturday.  Sorry about that premature declaration.  

Fap.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#21 | 538 days ago

My girl's wrists and ankles are bound, which has caused me to sequester myself a couple of times today. 


I really need to quit with the true confessions.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#22 | 538 days ago

Stoney? Olympus Has Fallen...please and heart you.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#23 | 538 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I demand a recount, I gave you boobs, redhead, tattoos, and video games! The only way to improve on it would be if she was a midget and drinking beer while eating bacon.
I know i know..THE CONTRA CODE! Plus i really like the chic i found too..and Nick's first picture is still keeping me semi'd.   F**K! 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#24 | 538 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I know i know..THE CONTRA CODE! Plus i really like the chic i found too..and Nick's first picture is still keeping me semi'd.   F**K! 
If it helps I can claim to see the nipple on Nick's picture again and see if it will get it removed.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#25 | 538 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#26 | 538 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
If it helps I can claim to see the nipple on Nick's picture again and see if it will get it removed.
Nope, won't work.  I used a magnifying glass.  No nip visible.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#27 | 538 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I see what you did there.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#28 | 538 days ago

OOH american horror story! She really looked like this:

love it!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#29 | 538 days ago

If your in a church and the food is wrapped, does the 3 second rule still apply?
Real quick: the boys wanted to serve me my food and dropped it just as they got to the table. It was all wrapped like I said. I ate it, they were already upset with themselves for dropping it in the first place, I couldn't disappoint them more by not eating it. Cheers!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#30 | 537 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Jason_ wrote:
Er...Ashlie wins breasturday.  Sorry about that premature declaration.  

Fap.
BS!!   That was an already used picture, from about 3-4 weeks ago!

You can't declare someone a winner and then re-tract your statement!

Don't be ONE of those people!  SMH!

My pictures are the two hottest ones on here......and Kenne's is pretty damn hot!   Bunch of f**kin haters!

cheeky
Enter the poll to see my answer
#31 | 537 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
BS!!   That was an already used picture, from about 3-4 weeks ago!

You can't declare someone a winner and then re-tract your statement!

Don't be ONE of those people!  SMH!

My pictures are the two hottest ones on here......and Kenne's is pretty damn hot!   Bunch of f**kin haters!

cheeky
I beg to differ.  Your brunette looks like a tranny and Milani isn't that hot.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#32 | 537 days ago

Fifty years ago today, Patsy Cline and others died in a plane crash.  My dad loved her, and I grew up listening to the old 78 records he had of her singing.  He had an old record player and would put her records on and dance with me.  I think they all were worn out from being played so much.

*sigh*
Enter the poll to see my answer
#33 | 537 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Debi_L wrote:
Fifty years ago today, Patsy Cline and others died in a plane crash.  My dad loved her, and I grew up listening to the old 78 records he had of her singing.  He had an old record player and would put her records on and dance with me.  I think they all were worn out from being played so much.

*sigh*
Loved that movie too!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#34 | 537 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Loved that movie too!
Me too.  You are meaning Cole Miner's Daughter aren't you? Or??

Damn you.  Now I have to find it and watch it again.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#35 | 537 days ago

Coal Miner's Daughter is Loretta Lynn.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#36 | 537 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Coal Miner's Daughter is Loretta Lynn.
I know, but she was really good friends with Patsy Cline.  Remember the scene when they had all kinds of plans and she hears on the radio that Patsy has been killed in a plane crash?
Enter the poll to see my answer
#37 | 537 days ago

I have never heard of it, but this is the only movie about Patsy Cline I could find.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090110/?ref_=sr_1
Enter the poll to see my answer
#38 | 537 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I know, but she was really good friends with Patsy Cline.  Remember the scene when they had all kinds of plans and she hears on the radio that Patsy has been killed in a plane crash?
I haven't watched the movie.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#39 | 537 days ago

This s**t right here is the craziest ending to a basketball game that I have EVER seen.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#40 | 537 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Debi_L wrote:
Me too.  You are meaning Cole Miner's Daughter aren't you? Or??

Damn you.  Now I have to find it and watch it again.
No, "Sweet Dreams" starring Jessica Lange.  yes
Enter the poll to see my answer
#41 | 537 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I haven't watched the movie.
Ahh okay. It's an oldie but a goodie, at least IMO.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#42 | 537 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
No, "Sweet Dreams" starring Jessica Lange.  yes
searching now............
Enter the poll to see my answer
#43 | 536 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
This s**t right here is the craziest ending to a basketball game that I have EVER seen.
That was fun. I love how the ref called it and then jogged straight out of there like he was gonna get attacked. 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#44 | 536 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Nick__ wrote:
BS!!   That was an already used picture, from about 3-4 weeks ago!

You can't declare someone a winner and then re-tract your statement!

Don't be ONE of those people!  SMH!

My pictures are the two hottest ones on here......and Kenne's is pretty damn hot!   Bunch of f**kin haters!

cheeky
.....
Enter the poll to see my answer
#45 | 536 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
That was fun. I love how the ref called it and then jogged straight out of there like he was gonna get attacked. 
That was a ninja exit if I've ever seen one.
Enter the poll to see my answer

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends