Asked by: Jason_ (+)
Answers Created: 1920
Tennessee Titans



Last Answer: richard_cranium (+)



« Locker Room Polls
16
Ta Da!
Someone has been on my ass to make a poll all week....so here it is...

Ta Da! Photo
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 735862 days | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Damn...thats a nice pole.
Dude..poles arent square.
Look at the girth on that pole!
Oh yeah..well look at my pole!
Dirty ass pole.
You're a jerk.
Beans pole is so much bigger.
16

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
  
29 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#2 | 294 days ago

#3 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#4 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#6 | 294 days ago

since there isn't really any direction here, i'd like to open the floor for discussion on christmas and dr. pepper.

#7 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#8 | 294 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
since there isn't really any direction here, i'd like to open the floor for discussion on christmas and dr. pepper.

I could have sworn Dr. Pepper was Jewish. At least that's what my aunt told me. But she used some more colorful language, and I know Christi knows how Kentuckians feel about Jews. 
Thinking back I now know why we were never allowed the pepper as kids
#9 | 294 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
since there isn't really any direction here, i'd like to open the floor for discussion on christmas and dr. pepper.

#10 | 294 days ago

I can't see the pic so.....

#11 | 294 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
since there isn't really any direction here, i'd like to open the floor for discussion on christmas and dr. pepper.

Eat a bag of d**ks.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#12 | 294 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Eat a bag of d**ks.
u spelled donuts wrong
Enter the poll to see my answer
#13 | 294 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I can't see the pic so.....

It's a sad lil hitchin pole on a beach. It's just a regular pole but I wanted to say hitchin.
#14 | 294 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I could have sworn Dr. Pepper was Jewish. At least that's what my aunt told me. But she used some more colorful language, and I know Christi knows how Kentuckians feel about Jews. 
Thinking back I now know why we were never allowed the pepper as kids
I always thought he was French? (via The Racial Slur Database which has the best disclaimer on the interwebs)
Enter the poll to see my answer
#15 | 294 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
JenX63 wrote:
u spelled donuts wrong
Donuts dont come in bags...unless thats another thing they f**k up in texas.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#16 | 294 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Donuts dont come in bags...unless thats another thing they f**k up in texas.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#17 | 294 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
GTFO with donettes.   I guess thats as close to french culture the mericans get down there.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#18 | 294 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
GTFO with donettes.   I guess thats as close to french culture the mericans get down there.
i honestly thought they were the same...when the boys want doughnuts we go to the chinese bakery
Enter the poll to see my answer
#19 | 294 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
i honestly thought they were the same...when the boys want doughnuts we go to the chinese bakery
Thats racist.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#20 | 294 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Thats racist.
indecision (is not) It's the name, we asked
Enter the poll to see my answer
#21 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#22 | 294 days ago

Cat wins best pole. 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#23 | 294 days ago

#24 | 294 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Kat, if we keep posting we can get the whole video here, lol.

Cat with a K, Jason_.
#25 | 294 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Cat wins best pole. 
With a "K"
Enter the poll to see my answer
#26 | 294 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I always thought he was French? (via The Racial Slur Database which has the best disclaimer on the interwebs)
this is stupid and i love it:
Ant Antarcticans Self-explanatory.
#27 | 294 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Kat, if we keep posting we can get the whole video here, lol.

Cat with a K, Jason_.
Haha...we both corrected him! 

Yes we can.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#28 | 294 days ago

OK OK  christ on a cracker...f**k...i know...
Enter the poll to see my answer
#29 | 294 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends