Asked by: marcus_nyce (+)
Answers Created: 6192
Miscellaneous



Last Answer: woody050681 (+)
Answers: 43436
Michigan Wolverines




« Locker Room Polls
10
F/E - Black GIFriday ed.
F/E - Black GIFriday ed. Photo


Open thread, cuz it's the law.
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 448 days | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
(enter a number)
10

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 142 days ago

Thanksgiving brunch yesterday.. bacon, eggs, pork loin and butternut squash.. then a hunk of prime rib.. then turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes.. then shrimp and king crab legs.. then strawberry cheesecake.. that was my first thanksgiving of the day
It was glorious



Work today sucks

Hockey tournament starting tonight, so that should be good. I feel like I'm going to do good things
  
12 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 142 days ago

Morning!

great gif.

#2 | 142 days ago

Thanksgiving brunch yesterday.. bacon, eggs, pork loin and butternut squash.. then a hunk of prime rib.. then turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes.. then shrimp and king crab legs.. then strawberry cheesecake.. that was my first thanksgiving of the day
It was glorious



Work today sucks

Hockey tournament starting tonight, so that should be good. I feel like I'm going to do good things
#3 | 142 days ago






also not a gif, but this made me laugh

#4 | 142 days ago



Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 142 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
The car cost an arm and a leg to fix, even with the cleavage discount.  I threw a flipping fit because I went in and told those hookers what was wrong with my car because I had a FREE scan done at auto zone.  Then they hooked it up, ran the scan, and charged me $94.  And then told me what I had told them was wrong with my car.  So that charge came off.  And they did a free oil change.  And gave me a $200 discount.  And the bill was still almost $800. 

angry

I did enjoy watching the Nebraska/Iowa football game with my mom today.  At least one team wearing black and yellow won a football game this week.  I think Nebraska's got some strength training issues with all the injuries they're racking up. 

#6 | 141 days ago

I'm soooo tired.
#7 | 141 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#8 | 141 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
The car cost an arm and a leg to fix, even with the cleavage discount.  I threw a flipping fit because I went in and told those hookers what was wrong with my car because I had a FREE scan done at auto zone.  Then they hooked it up, ran the scan, and charged me $94.  And then told me what I had told them was wrong with my car.  So that charge came off.  And they did a free oil change.  And gave me a $200 discount.  And the bill was still almost $800. 

angry

I did enjoy watching the Nebraska/Iowa football game with my mom today.  At least one team wearing black and yellow won a football game this week.  I think Nebraska's got some strength training issues with all the injuries they're racking up. 

Nebraska has a lot of issues, which firing Bo Pelini would not solve even a 1/4 of.  I do find it funny when people talk about if their program won 8-9 games a year they would be happy?  Huskers are 8-4 but have won 4 of those 8 by 4 points or less, including a 3 point win at home over Wyoming.  In contrast they lost 4 games all by double digits, and 2 by over 20 points.  So while he may have a winning record when they win, Bo wins by few and when he loses it's by a ton.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#9 | 141 days ago

huskerdoug2009 wrote:
Nebraska has a lot of issues, which firing Bo Pelini would not solve even a 1/4 of.  I do find it funny when people talk about if their program won 8-9 games a year they would be happy?  Huskers are 8-4 but have won 4 of those 8 by 4 points or less, including a 3 point win at home over Wyoming.  In contrast they lost 4 games all by double digits, and 2 by over 20 points.  So while he may have a winning record when they win, Bo wins by few and when he loses it's by a ton.
I'd love to see Nebraska figure it out.  I'd rather see them run a football team than an infirmary.  Seven knee and ankle injuries prior to Friday's game, with a couple of others happening during the game.  I know the O line has taken a hit with injuries, and the poor kid filling in for Martinez got beat the eff up.  My mom was like, "This is worse than hockey." 

A friend of mine is calling for Pelini's head on a platter.  I agree with you that there are deeper issues.  With a friend of mine being a fan, we're all happier around here when the Huskers are doing well.
#10 | 140 days ago

RIP Paul Walker heart
#11 | 140 days ago

Football thread here.
#12 | 140 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I'd love to see Nebraska figure it out.  I'd rather see them run a football team than an infirmary.  Seven knee and ankle injuries prior to Friday's game, with a couple of others happening during the game.  I know the O line has taken a hit with injuries, and the poor kid filling in for Martinez got beat the eff up.  My mom was like, "This is worse than hockey." 

A friend of mine is calling for Pelini's head on a platter.  I agree with you that there are deeper issues.  With a friend of mine being a fan, we're all happier around here when the Huskers are doing well.
I know most people here in Lincoln seem to want changes as well.  All I can say, is that every time they show Bo and the defensive coordinator next to each other, Bo seems to be yelling/screaming and the coordinator seems like he has no answers.  Offensive line has been hit hard by injuries especially Senior center Long missing roughly the last 1/2 of the season doesn't help. 
Enter the poll to see my answer

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends