Asked by: marcus_nyce (+)
Answers Created: 6286
Miscellaneous



Last Answer: richard_cranium (+)



« Locker Room Polls
8
F/E - Throwback Thursday
Here's your open thread because it's the law.

Got it? Good. Go get 'em.
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 129 days | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Head
Shoulders
Knees
Toes
Beans (other)
8

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 265 days ago

The only reason I made it a throwback Thursday is because RainMan  is 25 years old this year. Ha!

Enter the poll to see my answer
  
29 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 265 days ago

The only reason I made it a throwback Thursday is because RainMan  is 25 years old this year. Ha!

Enter the poll to see my answer
#2 | 265 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#3 | 265 days ago
Nick__ (+)

25 years ago……...



Enter the poll to see my answer
#4 | 265 days ago

11 reasons why 1989 was the greatest year in TV history

O

M

G
Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 265 days ago

I totally got distracted and never finished this thread. Morning.

mannie fresh, bring it back...

#6 | 265 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I totally got distracted and never finished this thread. Morning.

mannie fresh, bring it back...

FYI, Outkast performing at Coachella this year is currently breaking the internet. Hopefully the Big Tymers will also do a set.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#7 | 265 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
Are we doing 1989?  
Here you go then.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#8 | 265 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Enter the poll to see my answer
#9 | 265 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
i still haven't seen rainman. is that spicoli?

1989 = bowlcuts and oshkosh b'gosh and also, my favorite person in the world wasn't even planned yet


the biggio thing is so infuriating. but you know, houston can never get sick of hearing sports stats that resemble: "that's the closest any player has ever been to not getting it."
Enter the poll to see my answer
#10 | 265 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#11 | 265 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Enter the poll to see my answer
#12 | 265 days ago

Oddfool - did you see Christopher Moore has a follow-up to Fool coming out in April? You can pre-order a signed first edition copy if you're interested...it's called the Serpent of Venice
Enter the poll to see my answer
#13 | 265 days ago

I see lil chucky is joining The Washingtons. That's fun.
#14 | 265 days ago

I just had the stinkiest person in my office. The doctor brought her in to tell her that she wasn't going to see her because back in 2011 the doctor had to call the police on her. 

So this lady is sitting at my desk, trying to apologize and get the doctor to change her mind, and the whole time she is talking all I can think is...wow you really smell. You should maybe try to shower more than once a month, hurry up and finish talking so I can Febreeze my office!  Patient got loud and obnoxious and finally left after telling everyone in the waiting room about her experience. 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#15 | 265 days ago

play this game if you want to live
Enter the poll to see my answer
#16 | 265 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
I just had the stinkiest person in my office. The doctor brought her in to tell her that she wasn't going to see her because back in 2011 the doctor had to call the police on her. 

So this lady is sitting at my desk, trying to apologize and get the doctor to change her mind, and the whole time she is talking all I can think is...wow you really smell. You should maybe try to shower more than once a month, hurry up and finish talking so I can Febreeze my office!  Patient got loud and obnoxious and finally left after telling everyone in the waiting room about her experience. 
ew. why did the doctor have to call the police on her? 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#17 | 265 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
ew. why did the doctor have to call the police on her? 
Last time she was here, she was making a scene, cussing out the doctor and the medical assistants. She wouldn't leave just kept yelling so she got a police escort out of the building. 

Today she acted like she didn't even remember what happened. She said "was last time I was here really that bad?" indecision Seriously, you had the police escort you out....WTF? She was crazy. 

P.S. Ladies, please shower before you see your GYN Doctor. Thanks!! 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#18 | 265 days ago

I finally found the perfect housewarming gift for my brother and sister-in-law

Enter the poll to see my answer
#19 | 265 days ago
Nick__ (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I finally found the perfect housewarming gift for my brother and sister-in-law

Enter the poll to see my answer
#20 | 265 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote: Did you know that it was one of your men's Birthday's today?


Happy 70th Birthday


Enter the poll to see my answer
#21 | 265 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Did you know that it was one of your men's Birthday's today?


Happy 70th Birthday


Enter the poll to see my answer
#22 | 265 days ago

This is throwback AND present day.  Bobby Petrino is back at Louisville and I do agree with this hire for a number of reasons, one being our black jerseys and black out night. 

One good thing about the busted pipes upstairs is that I am forced to go through a lot of my ish and get rid of some of it.  That's gonna be a job and it needs to get done.
#23 | 265 days ago

I guess it's not throwback that I watched Community and Parks and Rec (100th episode!) tonight. What is throwback is that I watched it at the time it was scheduled to be on network television, with commercials.

Also, throwback, I'm that one guy who's watching Olbermann's show. I swear I can't quit that arrogant smarmy bastard.
#24 | 265 days ago

HA!!! Loved 1989!!!

Enter the poll to see my answer
#25 | 264 days ago

Q'rs!
How perfect is this? Throwback mmhhm?! I partied like a 10 year old, cause it was Jack's 10th birthday! Quick (or not story) when I woke him up with his birthday song our convo went a little like this: Me: (singing) Jack: groaning Me: What's wrong? Jack: I feel a decade old! Me: (laughing) wait til you feel half a century old! Jack: (laughing) Never gonna happen mom! Had lunch with him at school (Subway, his choice) then we went to Dave & Busters for dinner and games. got home at 10 and fell asleep. Hope your day was equally great!

PEACE
Enter the poll to see my answer
#26 | 264 days ago

(Edited by davonthedl)
30 years ago Van Halen released "1984"


RUSH released "Grace Under Pressure"
Enter the poll to see my answer
#27 | 264 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote: Did you just quote the Terminator?

Enter the poll to see my answer
#28 | 264 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Did you just quote the Terminator?

i was quoting casper quoting terminator

Enter the poll to see my answer
#29 | 263 days ago

(Edited by Oddfool)
Jess wrote:
Oddfool - did you see Christopher Moore has a follow-up to Fool coming out in April? You can pre-order a signed first edition copy if you're interested...it's called the Serpent of Venice
Thank You for the heads up.   That's 2 days after my birthday.  (sends link to wife.)


(Signing is in San Francisco.  Not sure if I'd get a signed copy, but at least a copy.)

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends