Asked by: marcus_nyce (+)
Answers Created: 6282
Miscellaneous



Last Answer: Dream_Machine (+)
Answers: 20358
Samoa




« Locker Room Polls
10
F/E - Jan. 30, 2014
Dear diary,
Day three after "the white" fell from the sky, everybody is handling it about as as well as expected.
F/E - Jan. 30, 2014  Photo
There may not be a government anymore? ... that's what 'the others say anyway. I don't trust them.
I'll have to go out today to forage for supplies; canned goods, ammo, a stray dog to eat... maybe siphon some gasoline? Hopefully I'll be back before dark.


Be well,
Nyce
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 533 days | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
(enter a number)
10

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 228 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Meanwhile. 



(Though, we are suppose to get some rain the next couple of days. )
Enter the poll to see my answer
  
32 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 228 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
First!

Enter the poll to see my answer
#2 | 228 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Meanwhile. 



(Though, we are suppose to get some rain the next couple of days. )
Enter the poll to see my answer
#3 | 228 days ago

If you ever needed proof of Darwinism look no further than the deep south the last few days.   Facepalm.
#4 | 228 days ago

OH

EM

GEE





My cuz produces Robin Meade's show, they texted me about what to talk about with him last night. I sent back like 500 things. lol 
Also she just got her Producers Guild stuff and she asks me "hey you watch a ton of movies & TV shows, who should I vote for in all the awards?" #PerfectStorm
Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 228 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
OH

EM

GEE





My cuz produces Robin Meade's show, they texted me about what to talk about with him last night. I sent back like 500 things. lol 
Also she just got her Producers Guild stuff and she asks me "hey you watch a ton of movies & TV shows, who should I vote for in all the awards?" #PerfectStorm
Oh s**t, you got an oscar vote?
#6 | 228 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Oh s**t, you got an oscar vote?
She has a few faves, like people she's interviewed etc., but I'm gonna help fill in the blanks.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#7 | 228 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
marcus_nyce wrote:
OH

EM

GEE





My cuz produces Robin Meade's show, they texted me about what to talk about with him last night. I sent back like 500 things. lol 
Also she just got her Producers Guild stuff and she asks me "hey you watch a ton of movies & TV shows, who should I vote for in all the awards?" #PerfectStorm


A better cousin would have dropped in a middle finger or another way to rub it in your face

if you need help preparing synopses, let me know
#8 | 228 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
She has a few faves, like people she's interviewed etc., but I'm gonna help fill in the blanks.
So she's like Dan Le Batard and you're her Deadspin...nice.  
#9 | 228 days ago

if you google sizzlean in images you get
#10 | 228 days ago

You know you are in the South when the local weather stations are measuring snow accumulations in the tenths of inches.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#11 | 228 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
OH

EM

GEE





My cuz produces Robin Meade's show, they texted me about what to talk about with him last night. I sent back like 500 things. lol 
Also she just got her Producers Guild stuff and she asks me "hey you watch a ton of movies & TV shows, who should I vote for in all the awards?" #PerfectStorm
Your cousin produces Robin Meade's show! I'd love to meat Robin.surprise
Enter the poll to see my answer
#12 | 228 days ago

Uh oh, looks like it's Colorado's turn for some snow. We haven't had any big storms in the city this winter.. And this won't be the one either, only about 5". But the mountains are looking at 15-30" over the next two days.
#13 | 228 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Your cousin produces Robin Meade's show! I'd love to meat Robin.surprise
#14 | 228 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
#Cosign #SuperFox 
Enter the poll to see my answer
#15 | 228 days ago

i made a new healthy recipe. it's egg whites, spinach and spices food processored to the consistency of a thick hummus with drain hair in it. but don't let my words convince you it's delish...see for yourself!
 

i call it "whipped awesome." don't be jealous.
#16 | 228 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i made a new healthy recipe. it's egg whites, spinach and spices food processored to the consistency of a thick hummus with drain hair in it. but don't let my words convince you it's delish...see for yourself!
 

i call it "whipped awesome." don't be jealous.
geesus girl, get you some pita chips or even one of those rice cake wannabe to go with it.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#17 | 228 days ago

#18 | 228 days ago

#19 | 228 days ago

weeeeeeee!
#20 | 228 days ago

Bye bye Ann Perkins
Miss you in the saddest fashion
Bye bye Ann Perkins
You're 5000 candles in the wind
#21 | 228 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Bye bye Ann Perkins
Miss you in the saddest fashion
Bye bye Ann Perkins
You're 5000 candles in the wind
in the back of my brain i kinda knew you were talking about a fictional person, but, I googled anyway. I saw the "tearful" previews and dv'rd...i'll watch it sometime. I didn't realize that amy poehler was on that show, have you mentioned that before? I like her.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#22 | 228 days ago


You're welcome, ladies.

smiley
#23 | 228 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
in the back of my brain i kinda knew you were talking about a fictional person, but, I googled anyway. I saw the "tearful" previews and dv'rd...i'll watch it sometime. I didn't realize that amy poehler was on that show, have you mentioned that before? I like her.
Of course it's a fictional character. I don't feel that way about real people anymore.
#24 | 227 days ago

Today a family layed their 15 year old son to rest.  He was accidentally killed by his 16 year old brother while the two were target shooting near the family home.  Can't imagine what the family is going through.

I've come to the conclusion that a**holes are a**holes and nothing can change that.  Real life, internet life, everywhere.  I just wish they'd stay the hell away from me.  Sick of seeing their fugly faces.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#25 | 226 days ago

Today, I have found a ton of respect for The Band Perry.  A fire killed a mother and eight of her children in my father's hometown earlier this week.  The father and one child survived.  The Band Perry is paying for all nine funerals.  Just a little of my faith in humanity has been restored.

It is 60something degrees on February 1.  I'm waiting to get struck by lightning, run over by a tornado, or stung by a swarm of bees.  It's just too good to be true.  I have been out cruising with my windows down all morning. 

Who knew Richard Sherman's father still drove a garbage truck and won't accept money from his kid?
#26 | 226 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Today, I have found a ton of respect for The Band Perry.  A fire killed a mother and eight of her children in my father's hometown earlier this week.  The father and one child survived.  The Band Perry is paying for all nine funerals.  Just a little of my faith in humanity has been restored.

It is 60something degrees on February 1.  I'm waiting to get struck by lightning, run over by a tornado, or stung by a swarm of bees.  It's just too good to be true.  I have been out cruising with my windows down all morning. 

Who knew Richard Sherman's father still drove a garbage truck and won't accept money from his kid?
Went to see them perform in my little 5000 persons venue.  Mid concert, they dimmed the lights and sang "Oh Canada" while their violinist played.  Everyone stood and held hand over heart and I saw a lot of tears.  They performed for us just like I believe they would have for 50,000.  I am forever a fan, and this news doesn't surprise me one bit.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#27 | 225 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Went to see them perform in my little 5000 persons venue.  Mid concert, they dimmed the lights and sang "Oh Canada" while their violinist played.  Everyone stood and held hand over heart and I saw a lot of tears.  They performed for us just like I believe they would have for 50,000.  I am forever a fan, and this news doesn't surprise me one bit.
I don't have any of their cd's, although I do like their music.  I said, in front of my mom, that I should go buy one or two.  She said for me to buy her a couple of them, too.  (My mom is a self-proclaimed cheapskate, who would rather eat a pbj sandwich than to spend money at a restaurant, even though she can afford to eat at the nicest joint in town.  And she does NOT buy cd's.  Every cd she has was given to her, so that says something). 

Someone has now stepped up to build the survivors a home.

Yesterday, a nice spring day.  Today, a winter storm warning with 3-6 inches of snow expected.
#28 | 225 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I don't have any of their cd's, although I do like their music.  I said, in front of my mom, that I should go buy one or two.  She said for me to buy her a couple of them, too.  (My mom is a self-proclaimed cheapskate, who would rather eat a pbj sandwich than to spend money at a restaurant, even though she can afford to eat at the nicest joint in town.  And she does NOT buy cd's.  Every cd she has was given to her, so that says something). 

Someone has now stepped up to build the survivors a home.

Yesterday, a nice spring day.  Today, a winter storm warning with 3-6 inches of snow expected.
That, too, warms my heart, hearing the survivors will have a home.  It is still a horrific thing to survive.  I wish them the best.

We have one more day of warmer (AKA -10C) but snowy weather before we plunge into the deep freeze again for a week.  However, I have a cistern full of water, extra water in the water jug in case of power outtage, and the bruises on my back are now ugly purple, but don't hurt as much.  

Not seeing any evidence of an early spring anywhere.  All the groundhogs saw their shadows.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#29 | 225 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Worth at least 54 points in your Celebrity Death Pool! Too bad I didn't have him! CNN is reporting it as a drug overdose.If the coroner confirms the drug overdose as cause of death you get a bonus 25 points for the Winehouse making his death worth big points at a potential of 79 points. Further reports, needle in his arm and heroin in the apartment.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/philip-seymour-hoffman-dead-46/story?id=22335771
Enter the poll to see my answer
#30 | 225 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
That, too, warms my heart, hearing the survivors will have a home.  It is still a horrific thing to survive.  I wish them the best.

We have one more day of warmer (AKA -10C) but snowy weather before we plunge into the deep freeze again for a week.  However, I have a cistern full of water, extra water in the water jug in case of power outtage, and the bruises on my back are now ugly purple, but don't hurt as much.  

Not seeing any evidence of an early spring anywhere.  All the groundhogs saw their shadows.
Winter storm just updated to 4-8 inches. 

My godparents and I discussed how horrible it must be to have to grief 8 people at once.  Losing my dad is still wreaking havoc on my life every once in a while.  I do know several of the people who are members of their church and know them personally.  I am hoping these people really step it up as they try to make sense of what as happened.
#31 | 225 days ago

If anyone's around, the Super Bowl live thread is here.
#32 | 225 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Winter storm just updated to 4-8 inches. 

My godparents and I discussed how horrible it must be to have to grief 8 people at once.  Losing my dad is still wreaking havoc on my life every once in a while.  I do know several of the people who are members of their church and know them personally.  I am hoping these people really step it up as they try to make sense of what as happened.
I still have a really hard time with my dad being gone.  I am planning to visit "home" this spring, and I know it will be the hardest thing I have done since he passed.  I simply cannot imagine losing that many members of my family at the same time.  Please keep in touch Christi (a la KWare) I'll be praying :)
Enter the poll to see my answer

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends