Asked by: marcus_nyce (+)
Answers Created: 6262
Miscellaneous



Last Answer: richard_cranium (+)



« Locker Room Polls
9
And I'll Name Her Rock & Roll
Since Jess has been doing a bunch of name polls, I thought I'd play along.

Pick a Q'er and name their (next) fake baby.
ex. Becky:  Lupe Maria Teacher-[baby daddy last name]

Got it? Good. Go!




**Whoever gets the ref in the poll title first gets bonus points and the home version of the Locker Room**
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Closes 676 days | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
(enter a number)
9

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 84 days ago

stoney's first son will be named tobias puff fitztantrum
  
17 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 84 days ago

stoney's first son will be named tobias puff fitztantrum
#2 | 83 days ago

**The Roots **lyrics to The Seed??
Enter the poll to see my answer
#3 | 83 days ago

Jess' next with be Tim Thetoolman Taylor H.

Kat's will be Corona Belvedere Bridges.

sista's - Nevilla Fleur Thomas.

Nyce's - Devante DeJean "Swaggy" Nyce
#4 | 83 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Jess' next with be Tim Thetoolman Taylor H.

Kat's will be Corona Belvedere Bridges.

sista's - Nevilla Fleur Thomas.

Nyce's - Devante DeJean "Swaggy" Nyce
is that like tortilla or godzilla?
#5 | 83 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
is that like tortilla or godzilla?
Considering the parent, tortilla.
#6 | 83 days ago

I have no imagination sad
#7 | 83 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I have no imagination sad
Uh, you can name anything! If you can name a pet, you can name a person. :)
#8 | 80 days ago

Ash will name her next child Suede Saturn
Enter the poll to see my answer
#9 | 80 days ago

Enter the poll to see my answer
#10 | 79 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Ash will name her next child Suede Saturn
I would never name my child after that crap car or suede, woman.
#11 | 79 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I would never name my child after that crap car or suede, woman.
lol, was thinking planet and smoothness Woman! Should of went with satin instead!
Enter the poll to see my answer
#12 | 79 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
lol, was thinking planet and smoothness Woman! Should of went with satin instead!
Ohh, I see. :)
#13 | 79 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Jess' next with be Tim Thetoolman Taylor H.

Kat's will be Corona Belvedere Bridges.

sista's - Nevilla Fleur Thomas.

Nyce's - Devante DeJean "Swaggy" Nyce
I may be all about the DIY nonsense lately, but seriously? No. Not a fan of that misogynistic a-hole idiot. Tim Allen may be fine, but I wanted to punch Tim Taylor in the face more than a few times...and I didn't even watch the show religiously. indecision


I need to come back for y'all. Came here with some ideas and they just flew out of my brain. 
#14 | 79 days ago

Jess wrote:
I may be all about the DIY nonsense lately, but seriously? No. Not a fan of that misogynistic a-hole idiot. Tim Allen may be fine, but I wanted to punch Tim Taylor in the face more than a few times...and I didn't even watch the show religiously. indecision


I need to come back for y'all. Came here with some ideas and they just flew out of my brain. 
Jess... Sherman Selanne Beast Mode III
Enter the poll to see my answer
#15 | 79 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I would never name my child after that crap car or suede, woman.
WHOA. that's blind hatred. have you ever driven a saturn? 
did you know that on a particular day, there are exactly 45 functioning saturns on a north-south embarkment from oklahoma city to houston?
did you know that blue saturns don't wreck?*

no.

i bet you didn't.


*knocking on wood
#16 | 79 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
WHOA. that's blind hatred. have you ever driven a saturn? 
did you know that on a particular day, there are exactly 45 functioning saturns on a north-south embarkment from oklahoma city to houston?
did you know that blue saturns don't wreck?*

no.

i bet you didn't.


*knocking on wood
I liked my little red Saturn too...and car-illiterates can fix them, which was perfect for me
#17 | 79 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
WHOA. that's blind hatred. have you ever driven a saturn? 
did you know that on a particular day, there are exactly 45 functioning saturns on a north-south embarkment from oklahoma city to houston?
did you know that blue saturns don't wreck?*

no.

i bet you didn't.


*knocking on wood
I have eyes.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends