Asked by: Jess (+)
Answers Created: 118785
Seattle Seahawks



Last Answer: Beaneaters (+)
Answers: 13386
Atlanta Falcons




« Locker Room Polls
4
Love 'em, but...
I saw this question just now on FB and thought it was an interesting one. Which song(s) by your favorite artist(s) do you actually hate?
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Music | Closes 10 days | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
This one
These
None
Other
4

(Caution -- you will be unable to change your answer.)


 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 20 days ago

I don't listen often enough to remember which artists have which hits.   I listen to a wide variety of genres and artists...I usually just enjoy what I'm listening.   Though there are some genres that I can only listen to for a half hour or so and I've had my fill.

However, there is one that I am not particularly fond of....

Dolly Parton, I love her voice and her music.   But please, PLEASE!!! do not sing "Imagine".   That song belongs to John.  You can't have it.  That song is Lennon.
Enter the poll to see my answer
  
11 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 20 days ago

Whispers - "Its a Love Thing
Enter the poll to see my answer
#2 | 20 days ago

I don't listen often enough to remember which artists have which hits.   I listen to a wide variety of genres and artists...I usually just enjoy what I'm listening.   Though there are some genres that I can only listen to for a half hour or so and I've had my fill.

However, there is one that I am not particularly fond of....

Dolly Parton, I love her voice and her music.   But please, PLEASE!!! do not sing "Imagine".   That song belongs to John.  You can't have it.  That song is Lennon.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#3 | 20 days ago

I can't think of any.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#4 | 20 days ago

I listen to a lot of music....just this morning I heard Aerosmith on XM 90's on 9 singing "What it Takes"....I realized how BAD that song is....I like most of Aerosmith's stuff, but listening to that (which I haven't heard in over 10 years) made me change it to 80's on 8...and the end of "Paradise City" by Guns n Roses....(don't like that one too much either-well...don't like the end part)
Enter the poll to see my answer
#5 | 19 days ago

Eric Clapton is one of my co-favorite artists. He released an album in the mid-eighties entitled 'August'. it sucked, the whole thing, basically. But folks were wearing leg warmers and mall hair during that era, so what do you expect.

James Taylor is my other co-favorite artist, but I like all his music. They could probably record him vomiting and I'd give it 4.5 outta 5 stars. 

I'm crazy like that.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#6 | 19 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
Gavin Rossdale and Rob Thomas both released solo albums where I maybe liked one song on each of them. Other than that, hated them. It made me sad.

Eminem has a song that's a little much, and I always skip right through it. I think it's called "Insane"

P!nk's entire "Try This" album

Other than that right now I can't think of any.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#7 | 6 days ago

Jess wrote:
Gavin Rossdale and Rob Thomas both released solo albums where I maybe liked one song on each of them. Other than that, hated them. It made me sad.

Eminem has a song that's a little much, and I always skip right through it. I think it's called "Insane"

P!nk's entire "Try This" album

Other than that right now I can't think of any.
I was gonna give you respect for all of the comments then you had to go and ruin it by saying that about P!nk.

I really like Paramore, but their latest song that is getting so much airplay here makes my ears hurt....(I could probably think of the name but I do not want to.
#8 | 6 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I was gonna give you respect for all of the comments then you had to go and ruin it by saying that about P!nk.

I really like Paramore, but their latest song that is getting so much airplay here makes my ears hurt....(I could probably think of the name but I do not want to.
I feel the same way about the newest Paramore song. Their entire latest album is a little off from their usual stuff. I still like it, and I love them, but I'm not *as* fond of it. Ain't it Fun and Fast in My Car are both getting old and way overplayed.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#9 | 6 days ago

Jess wrote:
I feel the same way about the newest Paramore song. Their entire latest album is a little off from their usual stuff. I still like it, and I love them, but I'm not *as* fond of it. Ain't it Fun and Fast in My Car are both getting old and way overplayed.
The lead singer for Paramore had a crush on my son a few years back, when he was about 17 or 18....
Enter the poll to see my answer
#10 | 6 days ago

icfeet wrote:
The lead singer for Paramore had a crush on my son a few years back, when he was about 17 or 18....
She's adorable. He should have just gone with it.
Enter the poll to see my answer
#11 | 2 days ago

Jess wrote:
She's adorable. He should have just gone with it.
Yeah....oh well...I guess it wasn't meant to be....
Enter the poll to see my answer

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends