Some women are more attractive then others, why is that? Is it there looks, what they wear, how they act, how they walk, what they talk about? Well to be honest it is everything that I have said that makes a woman, a woman. A woman is the beautiful side of life, the gentle, the kind and the modest. I'm not trying to say that guys are the opposite of women, no, men are the more physical, the logical side of life, they keep the foundation strong. Now back to women. Women who have lost hope to finding the 'one' I'd say you ladies have done the wrong thing. Because hope has to always be in you. Now I'd like to talk about some points that make a woman, a woman:
- Don't fuss. Have confidence in yourself. Be sure of yourself and what goal you want to achieve. Have you ever noticed that the confident people never rush into things, don't do quick movements, don't ever raise their voice? They go by the rule 'slow and steady wins the race'.
- Don't talk nonsense. Sometimes people can predict what other people are going to talk about as soon as they open their mouth! Try to talk less, but to talk to the point. Precise and simple. If you don't like something, always have your say! Your emotions should not be forbidden.
- Don't have one 'thing' in mind. Great sex should not be the reason why you should go out with him. Great sex could mean something or nothing. It should not be the most important thing in your relationship. Actually sex is just one form of communication!
- Don't look for Mr. Big. Huh! An excellent guy with all the qualities that you ever wanted, the one that will be the hero of your life...forget it! Girls it's about time that you've realized that, you won't find him the way you want it. Those kind only exist in dreams. You have to think about everything yourself.
- No-one guarantees you love. Most women think that they have the right to be loved. You know what? That's just so not true! No-one gave you promises that he will love you. You have the right to love yourself!
- Be yourself! We have been faking everything in this world, everything! From furs, orgasms, hair colour and even relationships. Isn't it about time we thought of ourselves if it would've been better if you didn't fake yourself at least! Be the true you.