Skip to Next Poll »
3
One more trip around the Q (Edited 11/10/09 07:35PM by Jubanator14)
So things are calming down, people are getting back to normal.  I am happy to see these things happening. We have lost some great members and gaining new one's daily.  For all intense purposes we are a family here. The good, the bad, and the ugly.  I'm also glad for the people here I now call my friends. So for all the new people here, if you can give them one piece of advice for tripping around the Q what would it be?
| Closed on 12/31/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Advice | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
46 Fans 
9%a. Pick a good team not the one Cubsgirl likes.
24%b. Jump in it's the only way.
2%c. Avoid driniking to many virtual beers. (the hangovers are rough)
22%d. Just be yourself
43%e. Beaneaters

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1723 days ago

Select Beaneaters...
Beaneaters  
  
38 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1723 days ago

Select Beaneaters...
Beaneaters  
#2 | 1723 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Jump in the waters fine!  Pick your teams and have fun with the quizzes, trivia, polls and pick 'ems.  Before you know it you will have more friends than you ever expected and be a Q Addict!
Jump in it's the only way.  
#3 | 1723 days ago

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Oh...were we done arguing?
Beaneaters  
#4 | 1723 days ago

Stay away from the people at the center of the drama.

Oh, and select the new 'other'.  Seems to keep Cecil happy.
Avoid driniking to many virtual beers. (the hangovers are rough)  
#5 | 1723 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
Select Beaneaters...
I did it!!
Beaneaters  
#6 | 1723 days ago

bring up Mooser periodically...U will get "Respects"
Beaneaters  
#7 | 1723 days ago

Still like the old Q better
Just be yourself  
#8 | 1723 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
I did it!!
... sorry, it's all I got left...
Beaneaters  
#9 | 1723 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
... sorry, it's all I got left...
And its much more appreciated!
Beaneaters  
#10 | 1723 days ago

 Have fun, but follow the code.

Seriously, follow the code.
Beaneaters  
#11 | 1723 days ago

You'll meet lots of great people on here, so sit back and enjoy yourself.
Beaneaters  
#12 | 1723 days ago

(Edited by half_baked)
Be yourself, don't be an attention wh*re, and be glad you weren't here before when things were more fun because now your expectations are lower.

Just be yourself  
#13 | 1723 days ago

half_baked wrote:
Be yourself, don't be an attention wh*re, and be glad you weren't here before when things were more fun because now your expectations are lower.

Amen.
#14 | 1723 days ago

 Before you start making polls, get to know the Q well enough to understand the level of profane sanity involved in creating polls...
Beaneaters  
#15 | 1723 days ago

I AM HAPPY WHITH THE Q, I MISS THE OLD Q,FRIENDS THAT GO AWAY ,BUT WHE MAKE THAT THE NEW FANIQ WILL BE A DREAM PLACE , FUNNY, RICH, AND
Just be yourself  
#16 | 1723 days ago

do what you mama taught you or and you will be fine....the golden rule do unto others as you would have them onto you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something like that..... can i be the bad this week i am tiredd of being the ugly one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#17 | 1723 days ago

Leslie, don't be an attention ho.lmao  and that word is ok charlie harper says it all the time
#18 | 1723 days ago

Stay out of Janet's way .........
#19 | 1723 days ago

And that's why we adore you so...

Just be yourself  
#20 | 1723 days ago

derms33 wrote:
bring up Mooser periodically...U will get "Respects"
Hmm, that name sounds familiar.
Beaneaters  
#21 | 1723 days ago

I've seen many people come and go, some left on their own, some paved their own way to removal, but just be who you are and you'll fit right into the locker room, where we put the FUN in dysfunctional.
 
Just be yourself  
#22 | 1723 days ago

kramer wrote:
I've seen many people come and go, some left on their own, some paved their own way to removal, but just be who you are and you'll fit right into the locker room, where we put the FUN in dysfunctional.
 
Personally, I put the Fun in Garfunkel.
Beaneaters  
#23 | 1723 days ago

Seth wrote:
Personally, I put the Fun in Garfunkel.
Something doesn't sound right.....
Avoid driniking to many virtual beers. (the hangovers are rough)  
#24 | 1723 days ago

We are a family, but we don't know all the members of it...
#25 | 1723 days ago
kammi42 (+)

I dont like being called ugly. Then i noticed you said the good and bad as well and breathed a sigh of relief because i always wear a paper bag on my head while here talking to you all.  By the way besides the holes for my eyes i have painted a smile on it. Now for the advice take it all with a grain of salt, dont get too serious and never mention Johnsons.  (thanks cubsgirl)
#26 | 1723 days ago
AndiLee0388 (+)

Be who you are, do unto others, etc etc, and make sure to spank the boys daily..they all need it whether it be that day or the next..LOL
Just be yourself  
#27 | 1723 days ago

AndiLee0388 wrote:
Be who you are, do unto others, etc etc, and make sure to spank the boys daily..they all need it whether it be that day or the next..LOL
We definitely need it, some of us more than others..
Jump in it's the only way.  
#28 | 1723 days ago

Always say something funny when you answer a poll.  Why?  you say.   Because i am just here looking for funny things. 
Jump in it's the only way.  
#29 | 1723 days ago
18packabs (+)

STAY AWAY From that ED Guy................
Beaneaters  
#30 | 1723 days ago

kammi42 wrote:
I dont like being called ugly. Then i noticed you said the good and bad as well and breathed a sigh of relief because i always wear a paper bag on my head while here talking to you all.  By the way besides the holes for my eyes i have painted a smile on it. Now for the advice take it all with a grain of salt, dont get too serious and never mention Johnsons.  (thanks cubsgirl)
Anytime Kammi
#31 | 1723 days ago

Thanks, i appreciate that. lol
Jump in it's the only way.  
#32 | 1723 days ago

Love the "jump in" and "be yourself" choices but I chose "beaneaters" because the novelty has not worn off yet.
Beaneaters  
#33 | 1722 days ago

zzj000 wrote:
Stay out of Janet's way .........
  Best .... advice .... ever.   

Just be yourself, don't be a tool, respect other people's opinions (even when you vehemently disagree ... unless it's MY opinion, then change yours to match mine ... it's the only way, really  lol), have fun, don't get caught up in drama/gossip (unless it's super juicy gossip ... then message me immediately so I can spread the word ... and by "spread the word" I mean ignore it and answer another poll or something), participate frequently, and don't take no sh*t from anyone!   
Jump in it's the only way.  
#34 | 1722 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
  Best .... advice .... ever.   

Just be yourself, don't be a tool, respect other people's opinions (even when you vehemently disagree ... unless it's MY opinion, then change yours to match mine ... it's the only way, really  lol), have fun, don't get caught up in drama/gossip (unless it's super juicy gossip ... then message me immediately so I can spread the word ... and by "spread the word" I mean ignore it and answer another poll or something), participate frequently, and don't take no sh*t from anyone!   
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.......I mean He!! Yeah, what Janet said!!!  LMAO
Jump in it's the only way.  
#35 | 1722 days ago

BAMA_73 wrote:
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.......I mean He!! Yeah, what Janet said!!!  LMAO
You don't take direction so well, do you, Brooks? 
"Stay out of Janet's way ........."

 
Jump in it's the only way.  
#36 | 1722 days ago

Sorry, maam, it won't happen again, maam! A thousand pardons!
Jump in it's the only way.  
#37 | 1722 days ago

 I dunno.
Beaneaters  
#38 | 1721 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
You don't take direction so well, do you, Brooks? 
"Stay out of Janet's way ........."

 
As long as Janet is not throwing darts, I don't mind being a roadblock to her.
Pick a good team not the one Cubsgirl likes.  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 27 comments | Last by hskrdave
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova