Skip to Next Poll »
2
SORRY, BUT I CANT DONT MAKE THIS POLL
I NOW, I HAVE A PROMISS TO DONT MAKE POLL FOR A TIME ,BUT THIS, I CANT RESIST.-
WHAT IS THIS ,DO YOU NOW?
SORRY, BUT I CANT DONT MAKE THIS POLL Photo
| Closed on 12/19/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
17 Fans
Question
119.1181. SORRY, BUT I CANT DONT MAKE THIS POLL

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1613 days ago

they appear to be priceless glade plug-in artifacts circa 756ad
  
41 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1613 days ago

they appear to be priceless glade plug-in artifacts circa 756ad
#2 | 1613 days ago

could be a holy water fountain!!!
#3 | 1613 days ago

Water dispensers.
#4 | 1613 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

I think they are a religious symbol to hang on your wall.
88  
#5 | 1613 days ago

streetballer123 wrote:
Water dispensers.
is not so easy ,my friend sorry
#6 | 1613 days ago

Urinals at a Church?
69  
#7 | 1613 days ago

looks like they hae something too do with the church.our guess is they hold the Holy Water seeing one looks quite old and the newer ones looks like plastic only thing we can think of
#8 | 1613 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Urinals at a Church?
You  took my answer.     Ok i gave you a respect for that since great minds think alike. 
11  
#9 | 1613 days ago
kammi42 (+)

Automatic Holy Water dispensers for church
#10 | 1613 days ago
18packabs (+)

(Edited by 18packabs)
they look like urinals in a Church bathroom with a dryer attachment.
36  
#11 | 1613 days ago
I_GARDNER (+)

Proposed toll booth collection devices for Vatican City!
333  
#12 | 1613 days ago

Why did you promise not to make a poll?
0  
#13 | 1613 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

I think  it despenses that cracker you are supposed to put on your tongue.

So my answer is:  "Religious cracker despenser"

#14 | 1613 days ago

Care to explain what you're talking about that you "promise not to make polls but you can't resist?"
#15 | 1613 days ago

kramer wrote:
Care to explain what you're talking about that you "promise not to make polls but you can't resist?"
ovechkin is the best
#16 | 1613 days ago

colyhockey12 wrote:
ovechkin is the best
Waste of reading to be honest.
#17 | 1612 days ago

kramer wrote:
Care to explain what you're talking about that you "promise not to make polls but you can't resist?"
Yeah why aren't you making pols? Why are you taking pictures in the Pope's bathroom with your cellphone? Who did you promise exactly? Was it a vow? Did you lose a bet? Penance? We're gonna need you to go into great detail.
514  
#18 | 1612 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Yeah why aren't you making pols? Why are you taking pictures in the Pope's bathroom with your cellphone? Who did you promise exactly? Was it a vow? Did you lose a bet? Penance? We're gonna need you to go into great detail.
i have bad moments whith the M ,because the cancelled my polls, i think they dont want my poll, ok, i dont make more polls for a long time .- this is a exception .-I love Q-
#19 | 1612 days ago

(Edited by raja_starkglass)
noti4 wrote:
i have bad moments whith the M ,because the cancelled my polls, i think they dont want my poll, ok, i dont make more polls for a long time .- this is a exception .-I love Q-
Come on, naughty, you can play this game, if you can't beat, join them.!
the water filtering pots over the ages,//////////////////////!
59  
#20 | 1612 days ago

noti4 wrote:
i have bad moments whith the M ,because the cancelled my polls, i think they dont want my poll, ok, i dont make more polls for a long time .- this is a exception .-I love Q-
That is completely false.
 
#21 | 1612 days ago

noti4 wrote:
i have bad moments whith the M ,because the cancelled my polls, i think they dont want my poll, ok, i dont make more polls for a long time .- this is a exception .-I love Q-
I'm with you they cancelled my which nurse is hotter polls said they were a duplicate of the DABS and Thongs.
#22 | 1612 days ago

kramer wrote:
That is completely false.
 
ARE YOU SAY I AM A LIER, MY FRIEND , ASK THE M, SOMEBODY, I DONT REMEMBER WHO, THAT WROTE A LONG SPEACH BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED MY POLLS .- nOT ALL, SAME OF THEY.-
#23 | 1612 days ago

noti4 wrote:
ARE YOU SAY I AM A LIER, MY FRIEND , ASK THE M, SOMEBODY, I DONT REMEMBER WHO, THAT WROTE A LONG SPEACH BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED MY POLLS .- nOT ALL, SAME OF THEY.-
 Please read the message I sent you.  The moderators don't delete polls because they "don't like your polls" as you are claiming.
#24 | 1612 days ago

I AM NOT CLAIMING NOTHING, I SAY , AND I DONT DO NOTHING, ONLY STOP MY POLLS .- THE REASON, I DONT SAY THAT DONT LIKE MY POLLS AT THE M , BUT THE MESSAGE WAS LONG  AND I WAS HURST .- .-
#25 | 1612 days ago

(Edited by kramer)
 The message clearly explains the reason as to why polls were deleted.  It is not meant to tell you to stop making polls.  You clearly took the message the wrong way, and are now accusing the mods of telling you "don't make polls anymore" and that, as I have said, is 100% false.
#26 | 1612 days ago
fasterhurry (+)

It's 4 da boyz 2 relief themselves

100  
#27 | 1612 days ago
McGregorMick (+)

fasterhurry wrote:

It's 4 da boyz 2 relief themselves

ROTFFLMMFAO

#28 | 1612 days ago
fasterhurry (+)

fasterhurry wrote:

It's 4 da boyz 2 relief themselves

lol well it looks like it
100  
#29 | 1612 days ago

This might be my favorite poll ever.
#30 | 1611 days ago

It's a holy water dispenser
#31 | 1611 days ago

kramer wrote:
 The message clearly explains the reason as to why polls were deleted.  It is not meant to tell you to stop making polls.  You clearly took the message the wrong way, and are now accusing the mods of telling you "don't make polls anymore" and that, as I have said, is 100% false.
I DONT SAY THAT, I SAY MAYBE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT MEANS MAYBE , AND NEVER SAY THE M DONT WANT I MAKE POLLS, WAS MY ELECTION FOR A WEEKS, THEY CANT SAY ME I DONT CANT MAKE POLLS , IS CLAIRE, AND I THINK THIS DISCUSSION IS END .-iAND I NEVER ACUSSE , IS A BAD WORD IN HERE, WHE ARE NOT IN A TRIBUNE IN FRONT A JURY.-END .-
#32 | 1611 days ago

I'm not sure but I think Indiana Jones has been looking for those.
8  
#33 | 1611 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Can I find these locally? I've been trying to ward off vampires.

#34 | 1611 days ago

noti4 wrote:
I DONT SAY THAT, I SAY MAYBE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT MEANS MAYBE , AND NEVER SAY THE M DONT WANT I MAKE POLLS, WAS MY ELECTION FOR A WEEKS, THEY CANT SAY ME I DONT CANT MAKE POLLS , IS CLAIRE, AND I THINK THIS DISCUSSION IS END .-iAND I NEVER ACUSSE , IS A BAD WORD IN HERE, WHE ARE NOT IN A TRIBUNE IN FRONT A JURY.-END .-
You did not understand the message correctly and took it the wrong way, the end.
 
#35 | 1611 days ago

kramer wrote:
You did not understand the message correctly and took it the wrong way, the end.
 
So do you like Budweiser or not?.....does it really matter? Everyone has their favorite. If I could afford it I would drink Heineken......
#36 | 1611 days ago

noti4 wrote:
I DONT SAY THAT, I SAY MAYBE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT MEANS MAYBE , AND NEVER SAY THE M DONT WANT I MAKE POLLS, WAS MY ELECTION FOR A WEEKS, THEY CANT SAY ME I DONT CANT MAKE POLLS , IS CLAIRE, AND I THINK THIS DISCUSSION IS END .-iAND I NEVER ACUSSE , IS A BAD WORD IN HERE, WHE ARE NOT IN A TRIBUNE IN FRONT A JURY.-END .-
THE END ,YES.-
#37 | 1611 days ago

kramer wrote:
Care to explain what you're talking about that you "promise not to make polls but you can't resist?"
LOL......thats what i was wondering?
#38 | 1611 days ago

just makes me think of 
"all your bases are belong to us..."
#39 | 1604 days ago

This is the best poll I've read around here all day!
3  
#40 | 1604 days ago

Holy urinals Batman!!! Batman????
#41 | 1604 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
Holy urinals Batman!!! Batman????

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99