Skip to Next Poll »
5
I own the Cubs!!!!!
So if you had the chance to own the Cubs for a day, what would you do to make them a world series winning team?
| Closed on 12/24/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | MLB, Chicago Cubs | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Team Breakout:
24 Fans 
29%a. I would trade.
4%b. I would buy.
29%c. I wouldn't own the Cubs.
25%d. I'd drink beer and eat hot dogs.
13%e. Other

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 1760 days ago

bayareabeast21 wrote:
 Sacrifice a goat on the pitchers mound as a pre-game celebration to end the curse once and for all.
How about sacrificing Milton Bradley on the mound instead?
  
30 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1760 days ago

 Sacrifice a goat on the pitchers mound as a pre-game celebration to end the curse once and for all.
#2 | 1760 days ago

 Anything else you want to throw in? Wrigley Field, perhaps.
#3 | 1760 days ago

Sure Jim why not. lmao
#4 | 1760 days ago

bayareabeast21 wrote:
 Sacrifice a goat on the pitchers mound as a pre-game celebration to end the curse once and for all.
How about sacrificing Milton Bradley on the mound instead?
#5 | 1760 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Hold a seance to contact the ghost of Harry Caray?
I wouldn't own the Cubs.  
#6 | 1760 days ago

I'd do a completely remodoling with the team. Tons of trades and free agent signings.

I would trade.  
#7 | 1760 days ago

I would never own them even if I had a chance.....I have enough gloom and doom with my own favorite teams.
I wouldn't own the Cubs.  
#8 | 1760 days ago

Frankie_D wrote:

I'd do a completely remodoling with the team. Tons of trades and free agent signings.

Hi faniq bud Frankie D, I would do the same with the NFL team the Texans
#9 | 1760 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I would never own them even if I had a chance.....I have enough gloom and doom with my own favorite teams.
not a good thing to say, teach, ive loved the cubs for 40 loooong years, and would love to own them.
#10 | 1760 days ago
18packabs (+)

I would move the team to Las Vegas.
I'd drink beer and eat hot dogs.  
#11 | 1760 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
not a good thing to say, teach, ive loved the cubs for 40 loooong years, and would love to own them.
what did I say? lol As if you would want to own the Kings....pshhhhhhhh!
I wouldn't own the Cubs.  
#12 | 1760 days ago

kteacher wrote:
what did I say? lol As if you would want to own the Kings....pshhhhhhhh!
just kidding, and noooooo you can have the kings, and ill take the cubs, lol.
#13 | 1760 days ago

Realize you have no chance to turn them into a World Series winner and sell them so you can own a real team.
#14 | 1759 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
Realize you have no chance to turn them into a World Series winner and sell them so you can own a real team.

Boo.

#15 | 1759 days ago

(Edited by cubsgirl)
jasonwrites wrote:
Hold a seance to contact the ghost of Harry Caray?
Do you think his ghost will be drunk?
#16 | 1759 days ago

If I had the money I would buy the Cubs in a heartbeat. I would put all my time into finding some of the greatest baseball minds and collectively pick their brains for the answer to taking them to and winning a World Series. Hopefully I would have enough money to bar no expenses in achieving that goal.
I would buy.  
#17 | 1759 days ago

Shaconage wrote:
If I had the money I would buy the Cubs in a heartbeat. I would put all my time into finding some of the greatest baseball minds and collectively pick their brains for the answer to taking them to and winning a World Series. Hopefully I would have enough money to bar no expenses in achieving that goal.
Well in that case lets both buy them and you do all that work and i'll drink beer and eat hot dogs ok?
#18 | 1759 days ago

You know me so well.lol.
#19 | 1759 days ago
Sherry63 (+)

OH GOD NOT ZAMBRANO 
 
I would trade.  
#20 | 1759 days ago

Sherry63 wrote:
OH GOD NOT ZAMBRANO 
 
Zambrano is a baseball God! He plays with passion and fire. And truly loves the game, more players should play like he does. But I think hes one of those that inspires emotionsfrom the fans you either love him or hate him.
#21 | 1759 days ago
Sherry63 (+)

cubsgirl wrote:
Zambrano is a baseball God! He plays with passion and fire. And truly loves the game, more players should play like he does. But I think hes one of those that inspires emotionsfrom the fans you either love him or hate him.
I just think he needs anger management.
I would trade.  
#22 | 1759 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
Well in that case lets both buy them and you do all that work and i'll drink beer and eat hot dogs ok?
Like I said "If I had the money" but if you have 99.99% of what it would cost...I would put in the rest and work it while you drink beer and eat hot dogs. LOL ok?
I would buy.  
#23 | 1759 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

cubsgirl wrote:
Do you think his ghost will be drunk?
 Only if you can have Budweiser on the other side.
I wouldn't own the Cubs.  
#24 | 1759 days ago

Sherry63 wrote:
I just think he needs anger management.
Lmao, well yeah maybe.
#25 | 1759 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:

Boo.

Sorry, there isn't a team I dislike more than the Cubs. lol
#26 | 1759 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
Sorry, there isn't a team I dislike more than the Cubs. lol
Thats ok, you're a cheesehead so that explains the bad taste.    Go Bears!
#27 | 1758 days ago

I would sell it and take stock in the Yankee's. Statements like this is why they took away the pq buttons.  Thanks great poll tell bart the booby hello! 
Other  
#28 | 1758 days ago

blondie45044 wrote:
I would sell it and take stock in the Yankee's. Statements like this is why they took away the pq buttons.  Thanks great poll tell bart the booby hello! 
Yep you would definitely get some pq's for that.lmao. I will
#29 | 1740 days ago

 Yeah Zambrano may be a god. A god of what? A gatorade cooler.
I would trade.  
#30 | 1733 days ago

Being associated with the Cubs is so aggrieving that I'd have to off myself straightaway.
I wouldn't own the Cubs.  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
MLB*Chasing Joe D*The FanIQ Hitting Streak*9/22
Asked by Michael_G | MLB, BOS, SF | 3 questions asked Today
3 predictions | Last by lbruce
NL Pitchers Individual Over/Under - 9/20
Asked by Scott | MLB, STL | 16 questions asked 09/17/14
48 predictions | Last by Scott | 17 hours left
AL Pitchers Individual Over/Under - 9/20
Asked by Scott | MLB, STL | 14 questions asked 09/17/14
42 predictions | Last by Scott | 17 hours left
MLB*Chasing Joe D*The FanIQ Hitting Streak*9/20
Asked by Michael_G | MLB, BOS, SF | 3 questions asked 09/15/14
33 predictions | Last by Scott | 17 hours left
MLB*Chasing Joe D*The FanIQ Hitting Streak*9/19
Asked by Michael_G | MLB, BOS, SF | 3 questions asked 09/14/14
57 predictions | Last by truely | 36 mins left