Skip to Next Poll »
2
Who should of won Dancing With The Stars ? (Edited 12/07/09 02:17PM by santa101xmas)
NOT QUITE SURE I AGREED WITH THE OUTCOME, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
| Closed on 12/07/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
18 Fans 
6%a. DONNY
28%b. MYA
28%c. OTHER
39%d. DON'T WATCH DON'T CARE

  
21 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1701 days ago

Who did win?
DON'T WATCH DON'T CARE  
#2 | 1701 days ago

WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN,,,, how in the hell Donny Osmond dances better than Miya,,,,,, michael jackson wanna be rip-off JESUS H CHRIST
MYA  
#3 | 1701 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN,,,, how in the hell Donny Osmond dances better than Miya,,,,,, michael jackson wanna be rip-off JESUS H CHRIST
I never thought Donny would get 1st Mya deserved it
#4 | 1701 days ago

I don't watch it, but, ummmm, Mya IS a dancer.  That's what she was (before becoming a semi-successful singer/actress). 
As a professional dancer, how do you lose a DANCE competition ... to ... Donny ... Osmond?    Always a day late and a dollar short ... oh Mya, when will it work for you?
DON'T WATCH DON'T CARE  
#5 | 1701 days ago
18packabs (+)

LOL, does anybody really care.
OTHER  
#6 | 1701 days ago

santa101xmas wrote:
I never thought Donny would get 1st Mya deserved it
I know
MYA  
#7 | 1701 days ago

The fan vote counted for a ton, and the few episodes we saw, her arrogance in pre-dance rehearsals, etc was a total turnoff.  I think that might be what defeated her, rather than her talent.
#8 | 1701 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
Mya. Donny didn't even dance that well.
I don't think I ever saw her being arrogant. And I watched the whole season!
MYA  
#9 | 1701 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Mya. Donny didn't even dance that well.
I don't think I ever saw her being arrogant. And I watched the whole season!
Oh, well, I'll try to provide an example.  She and her partner were rehearsing for a dance - sorry, don't remember which one - and she started changing the choreography because it didn't show her in the best form.  Her partner said something to the effect of "she wants to LEAD all the time - it's hard getting her to follow the steps as choreographed.  Sometimes I have to bite my tongue"

As I said, not sure exactly which dance it was, but my recollection was that the score from the judges wasn't one of their highest.  It was one impression, but it was one that held for me, if you know what I mean. 
#10 | 1701 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Oh, well, I'll try to provide an example.  She and her partner were rehearsing for a dance - sorry, don't remember which one - and she started changing the choreography because it didn't show her in the best form.  Her partner said something to the effect of "she wants to LEAD all the time - it's hard getting her to follow the steps as choreographed.  Sometimes I have to bite my tongue"

As I said, not sure exactly which dance it was, but my recollection was that the score from the judges wasn't one of their highest.  It was one impression, but it was one that held for me, if you know what I mean. 
but yet how many perfect 30's did she rack up the whole tournament?
MYA  
#11 | 1701 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

If it was judged on who worked the hardest, came in with NO experience and who had the most heart in it: Kelly!  She was amazing.
OTHER  
#12 | 1701 days ago

Didn't watch....couldn't get into it this year. I prefer watching "So You Think You Can Dance."
OTHER  
#13 | 1701 days ago

Mya's still hot, so her. I didn't even know she was on the show.
MYA  
#14 | 1701 days ago

but we all knew she wasnt going to win,,, look how they held Lil' Kim's character against her!
MYA  
#15 | 1701 days ago

 this guy?
#16 | 1701 days ago

I was rooting for Kathy Ireland at the start, but it really doesn't matter who wins to me as long as the hot female dancers keep dressing like Vegas showgirls.

OTHER  
#17 | 1701 days ago

18packabs wrote:
LOL, does anybody really care.
I don't. 
DON'T WATCH DON'T CARE  
#18 | 1701 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Oh, well, I'll try to provide an example.  She and her partner were rehearsing for a dance - sorry, don't remember which one - and she started changing the choreography because it didn't show her in the best form.  Her partner said something to the effect of "she wants to LEAD all the time - it's hard getting her to follow the steps as choreographed.  Sometimes I have to bite my tongue"

As I said, not sure exactly which dance it was, but my recollection was that the score from the judges wasn't one of their highest.  It was one impression, but it was one that held for me, if you know what I mean. 
Yeah but I think its just the performer in her...you know how they are LOL
MYA  
#19 | 1701 days ago

gobigblue1960 wrote:
I was rooting for Kathy Ireland at the start, but it really doesn't matter who wins to me as long as the hot female dancers keep dressing like Vegas showgirls.

I just love Cheryl Burke!!
MYA  
#20 | 1701 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Yeah but I think its just the performer in her...you know how they are LOL
Good point, they all have egos the size of houses!
#21 | 1700 days ago

I thought for sure that the score of the game was, oh man not sure.. I did not watch this.
OTHER  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 26 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L
Happy Birthday, Kat!
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by icfeet