Skip to Next Poll »
14
Best television shows of the decade
As the 2000s decade comes to a close, which fictional television shows were your favorites of the past 10 years?

Best television shows of the decade Photo
| Closed on 02/10/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, TV | Opinion List
Rank39 FansAvg (1st)
1.House3.4 (5)
2._____ 13.1 (2)
3.CSI: Las Vegas2.9 (3)
4.Family Guy2.6 (2)
5.Two & a Half Men2.1 (2)
6.Sopranos2.1 (2)
7.The Office2.0 (3)
8.241.8 (2)
9.Arrested Development1.8 (2)
10.Law & Order: SVU1.6 (1)
Also receiving votes:Chappelle's Show1.4 (2)
Grey's Anatomy1.4 (1)
NCIS1.4 (2)
_____ 21.4
Cold Case1.2
Lost1.2 (2)
Monk1.2
Heroes1.2 (2)
Scrubs1.1
CSI: Miami1.0
Dexter1.0
30 Rock0.9
Big Bang Theory0.9
Curb Your Enthusiasm0.9
Desperate Housewives0.9
Boston Legal0.9
Malcolm in the Middle0.8 (1)
_____ 30.8
Without a Trace0.7
West Wing0.7 (1)
Numb3rs0.7
Prison Break0.7
Chuck0.7 (1)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia0.7
Entourage0.6
Smallville0.6
Medium0.6 (1)
The Wire0.6 (1)
How I Met Your Mother0.6
Bones0.6 (1)
CSI: New York0.6
Six Feet Under0.5
Futurama0.5
King of the Hill0.4
The Shield0.4
Gilmore Girls0.4
American Dad!0.3
Ugly Betty0.3
Weeds0.3
The Unit0.2
Sex & the City0.2
Nip/Tuck0.1
Degrassi: Next Generation0.1

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#19 | 1759 days ago

My 'Others' are #2: Burn Notice; #3 Mentalist; #7 the Closer; and instead of Law & Order: SVU, I like Law & Order: Criminal Intent better.  Of the new shows, White Collar and Castle have a lot of promise.
1. NCIS  2. _____ 1  3. _____ 2  4. Chuck  5. Big Bang Theory  6. Monk  7. _____ 3  8. Law & Order: SVU  9. Boston Legal  10. House  
  
60 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1759 days ago

Not necessarily in that order.
1. House  2. Sopranos  3. Monk  4. Law & Order: SVU  5. Without a Trace  6. Cold Case  7. CSI: Miami  8. CSI: New York  9. Dexter  10. Grey's Anatomy  
#2 | 1759 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

 That's a lot of choices! Will have to think about it, but CSI (the original) definitely tops my list.
#3 | 1759 days ago

NYPD Blue actually straddled two decades, with more time in the 90s, but I think it inspired a generation of shows that populate this list...the Laws and Order series, CSI series, etc.

1. CSI: Las Vegas  2. Law & Order: SVU  3. Cold Case  4. Without a Trace  5. NCIS  6. House  7. Boston Legal  8. Dexter  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#4 | 1759 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:

NYPD Blue actually straddled two decades, with more time in the 90s, but I think it inspired a generation of shows that populate this list...the Laws and Order series, CSI series, etc.

Had to leave off shows that peaked in the 90's to save room, as well as Reality shows. NYPD Blue was one of several 90s shows that were considered.
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#5 | 1759 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
Kenne wrote:
Had to leave off shows that peaked in the 90's to save room, as well as Reality shows. NYPD Blue was one of several 90s shows that were considered.
Didn't mean that as a criticism (of the choices) at all!  It was just conversational.  NYPD's heyday, in my opinion, was mainly in the 90s.  Most of my faves are the shows I mentioned as being "inspired" by the NYPD genre, hence the comment. 

As for "reality" shows...never liked 'em.  Figure if I bother to touch base with reality, it should be my own...know what I mean? 
1. CSI: Las Vegas  2. Law & Order: SVU  3. Cold Case  4. Without a Trace  5. NCIS  6. House  7. Boston Legal  8. Dexter  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#6 | 1759 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Didn't mean that as a criticism (of the choices) at all!  It was just conversational.  NYPD's heyday, in my opinion, was mainly in the 90s.  Most of my faves are the shows I mentioned as being "inspired" by the NYPD genre, hence the comment. 

As for "reality" shows...never liked 'em.  Figure if I bother to touch base with reality, it should be my own...know what I mean? 
I watched NYPD Blue during the mid 90's when it had Jiimmy Smits and Kim Delaney. I didn't even know it ran for as long as it did until today.
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#7 | 1759 days ago

WtF, it changed some of my votes to other choices! This isn't the first time it's done this either, must be some glitch.
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#8 | 1759 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I watched NYPD Blue during the mid 90's when it had Jiimmy Smits and Kim Delaney. I didn't even know it ran for as long as it did until today.

I've been crossing up poll topics tonight...hope that's o.k. with you...saw one earlier you had commented on. It was a "Who's Hottest"-type topic about actresses.  Will prob sound strange, but I always argued with my ex on this, and would like your opinion...did you think Kim Delaney was a hottie?  Even though I'm a swing-only-one-way female, I thought she was a very attractive woman, and he (my ex) didn't.  Your opinion? 

1. CSI: Las Vegas  2. Law & Order: SVU  3. Cold Case  4. Without a Trace  5. NCIS  6. House  7. Boston Legal  8. Dexter  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#9 | 1759 days ago

Crud....I forgot The Office. Anywhoo, my other is True Blood.
1. House  2. Cold Case  3. CSI: Las Vegas  4. Gilmore Girls  5. Law & Order: SVU  6. Dexter  7. Six Feet Under  8. _____ 1  9. Family Guy  10. Grey's Anatomy  
#10 | 1759 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Crud....I forgot The Office. Anywhoo, my other is True Blood.
I got hooked on True Blood last year when I couldn't live at home because of Hurricane Ike.  (Actually had to move back in w/ Mom for awhile - ugh - but an old childhood friend still lives nearby and has HBO.)  Once I got to move back to my home (yea!), I was back to being without HBO (boo!), so I couldn't watch it any more.  About the weirdest show I've ever watched, but I loved it!
1. CSI: Las Vegas  2. Law & Order: SVU  3. Cold Case  4. Without a Trace  5. NCIS  6. House  7. Boston Legal  8. Dexter  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#11 | 1759 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

The crazy thing is that out of all those shows on your list, you dont have the best one which happpens to be: "Breaking Bad"    Its on AMC, and the main character (Brian Cranson) has won back to back Emmys for "Best Actor" in a Drama      

Its about to start season 3 in January, but if you go to "Cast TV", you can watch all of the shows to get caught up!
#12 | 1759 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:

I've been crossing up poll topics tonight...hope that's o.k. with you...saw one earlier you had commented on. It was a "Who's Hottest"-type topic about actresses.  Will prob sound strange, but I always argued with my ex on this, and would like your opinion...did you think Kim Delaney was a hottie?  Even though I'm a swing-only-one-way female, I thought she was a very attractive woman, and he (my ex) didn't.  Your opinion? 

Kim Delaney is a very attractive lady, even though she's had some work done recently and isn't natural like she used to be.

1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#13 | 1759 days ago

Mr_Rogers wrote:
The crazy thing is that out of all those shows on your list, you dont have the best one which happpens to be: "Breaking Bad"    Its on AMC, and the main character (Brian Cranson) has won back to back Emmys for "Best Actor" in a Drama      

Its about to start season 3 in January, but if you go to "Cast TV", you can watch all of the shows to get caught up!
Breaking Bad was considered, as was True Blood, but left off at the last minute because I went over 50. Sorry
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#14 | 1759 days ago

This was tough to rank the others after my first two choices.  Arrested Development was the best written comedy of the the past 10+ years.  The subtlety of the jokes, the satire, the spoofs, the.....EVERYTHING!  Thanks Fox for ruining yet another comedy gem by putting it on at a horrible time and not pushing it on your network.  Who knows how many more Emmy's it could have won if they didn't give up on it after 2-ish seasons..  And West Wing, hands down the top drama of the decade.  Excellent writing again (except for a season or two in the middle after Sorkin got out of it).  West Wing was riveting television and the characters and actors made every episode extremely compelling television.  Thanks to Bravo, G4, and some other random networks for still carrying West Wing and Arrested Development!!  30 Rock has a chance to be historically great if it keeps up this run.  Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey are comedy gold!!
1. Arrested Development  2. West Wing  3. Weeds  4. 30 Rock  5. Entourage  6. NCIS  7. Futurama  8. Curb Your Enthusiasm  9. How I Met Your Mother  10. CSI: Las Vegas  
#15 | 1759 days ago
kammi42 (+)

I prefer to watch our SBS channel which is a multi cultural station lots of shows and movies from around the world .Most in their national language so plenty reading  of sub titles There are some educating, interesting, crazy, funny, wild, sexy , romatic, adventurous, scarey  shows coming from some the the most surprising places out there in the big wide world. 
#16 | 1759 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
Kenne wrote:
Kim Delaney is a very attractive lady, even though she's had some work done recently and isn't natural like she used to be.

I have to 'fess up...I watched the daytime soap, "All My Children", although I haven't seen it in 10+ years.  That is where I first became aware of Delaney as an actress.  She portrayed a "beloved character" at the time, and that prob influenced my opinion of her in later years.  I remember she was in maybe a few of the first CSI: Miami episodes, and I don't know that I've seen her since then.  Anyway, I always thought she had what might be referred to as a "sultry beauty"-look.  My ex didn't know her from AMC, only NYPD, and he never thought she was good-looking. 

Speaking of "sultry beauty", I was always rather fond of Smits. 
1. CSI: Las Vegas  2. Law & Order: SVU  3. Cold Case  4. Without a Trace  5. NCIS  6. House  7. Boston Legal  8. Dexter  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#17 | 1759 days ago

From the list my fav is 24 and when I want to laugh and relax a little bit I watch Big Bang theory,  Futurama,  sometimes  Malcom but my favorite shows are in History, discovery channel or Nat Geo, oh, and animal planet, I like to watch TV specially at night, so if I find something interesting probably I'll be there until 1 or 2 am cos it's the only time of the day when I can be quiet.
#18 | 1759 days ago

My 'Other" is Ghost Whisperer
1. Medium  2. _____ 1  3. House  4. Cold Case  5. CSI: Las Vegas  6. Without a Trace  7. CSI: Miami  8. CSI: New York  9. Bones  10. Law & Order: SVU  
#19 | 1759 days ago

My 'Others' are #2: Burn Notice; #3 Mentalist; #7 the Closer; and instead of Law & Order: SVU, I like Law & Order: Criminal Intent better.  Of the new shows, White Collar and Castle have a lot of promise.
1. NCIS  2. _____ 1  3. _____ 2  4. Chuck  5. Big Bang Theory  6. Monk  7. _____ 3  8. Law & Order: SVU  9. Boston Legal  10. House  
#20 | 1759 days ago

I like ESPN myself we alway's have it on at the club
#21 | 1759 days ago

espn is pretty cool but i would much rather watch yself america's next top model
1. Chuck  2. Heroes  3. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  4. Desperate Housewives  5. Scrubs  6. Family Guy  7. Malcolm in the Middle  8. American Dad!  9. Degrassi: Next Generation  10. The Office  
#22 | 1759 days ago

espn is pretty cool but i would much rather watch yself america's next top model
1. Chuck  2. Heroes  3. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  4. Desperate Housewives  5. Scrubs  6. Family Guy  7. Malcolm in the Middle  8. American Dad!  9. Degrassi: Next Generation  10. The Office  
#23 | 1759 days ago

 Smallville only made my list because I know someone on the show.
1. Chappelle's Show  2. Family Guy  3. Futurama  4. Monk  5. Arrested Development  6. Two & a Half Men  7. Malcolm in the Middle  8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  9. Smallville  10. Chuck  
#24 | 1759 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Had to leave off shows that peaked in the 90's to save room, as well as Reality shows. NYPD Blue was one of several 90s shows that were considered.
 I appreciate you leaving off the Reality Shows. 

You could easily do a different poll featuring only Reality Shows.
1. Chappelle's Show  2. Family Guy  3. Futurama  4. Monk  5. Arrested Development  6. Two & a Half Men  7. Malcolm in the Middle  8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  9. Smallville  10. Chuck  
#25 | 1759 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 I appreciate you leaving off the Reality Shows. 

You could easily do a different poll featuring only Reality Shows.
It'd be a hell of a lot easier to do a "Worst" of Reality Shows.
1. Family Guy  2. American Dad!  3. How I Met Your Mother  4. Numb3rs  5. Scrubs  6. Two & a Half Men  7. King of the Hill  8. Futurama  9. The Office  10. Malcolm in the Middle  
#26 | 1759 days ago

Too many to say
#27 | 1759 days ago

jldunc wrote:
This was tough to rank the others after my first two choices.  Arrested Development was the best written comedy of the the past 10+ years.  The subtlety of the jokes, the satire, the spoofs, the.....EVERYTHING!  Thanks Fox for ruining yet another comedy gem by putting it on at a horrible time and not pushing it on your network.  Who knows how many more Emmy's it could have won if they didn't give up on it after 2-ish seasons..  And West Wing, hands down the top drama of the decade.  Excellent writing again (except for a season or two in the middle after Sorkin got out of it).  West Wing was riveting television and the characters and actors made every episode extremely compelling television.  Thanks to Bravo, G4, and some other random networks for still carrying West Wing and Arrested Development!!  30 Rock has a chance to be historically great if it keeps up this run.  Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey are comedy gold!!
I agree. I was PISSED when they canceled Arrested Development It's probably my second favorite show ever next to Seinfeld.

1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#28 | 1759 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 I appreciate you leaving off the Reality Shows. 

You could easily do a different poll featuring only Reality Shows.
I'd have a hard time separating which is which, but I hate any of the overly dramatic cesspool shows that focus on self-centered types.

The only reality show I like is Hell's Kitchen with Chef Ramsay cussing at everybody for screwing up, unless the stuff on Discovery channel counts, like MythBusters, etc.
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#29 | 1759 days ago

I think the Wire is always underrated and I think Mythbusters could have been in there, but like a lot of you said it really isn't scripted per se.
1. The Wire  2. Chappelle's Show  3. Sopranos  4. _____ 1  5. Curb Your Enthusiasm  6. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  7. Arrested Development  8. Weeds  9. Dexter  10. The Shield  
#30 | 1759 days ago
rsteven45 (+)

1.  West Wing

2.  Two and a Half Men

3.  King of the Hill

4.  Family Guy
#31 | 1759 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 Smallville only made my list because I know someone on the show.
That's one reason why Six Feet Under made my list.    I knew a guy that was in a few episodes ... but I still liked the show, even beyond that.

My "other" options were (in order) "Glee" (I know, shutup), "American Idol" (I know, shutup again), and "Big Brother" (any season that aired in the 2000s ... 1-87 or so  ).
1. Family Guy  2. House  3. Grey's Anatomy  4. _____ 1  5. Desperate Housewives  6. Six Feet Under  7. 24  8. Smallville  9. _____ 2  10. _____ 3  
#32 | 1758 days ago

History Channel
Music Channels

I do not watch much tv so just clicked the ones that I might have watched once or twice.
Happy Thanksgiving all! 
1. Grey's Anatomy  2. Medium  3. CSI: Las Vegas  4. CSI: Miami  5. Cold Case  6. CSI: New York  7. Gilmore Girls  8. NCIS  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#33 | 1758 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
That's one reason why Six Feet Under made my list.    I knew a guy that was in a few episodes ... but I still liked the show, even beyond that.

My "other" options were (in order) "Glee" (I know, shutup), "American Idol" (I know, shutup again), and "Big Brother" (any season that aired in the 2000s ... 1-87 or so  ).
 LOL I also am friends with the brother of a girl who was on Big Brother. Her name is Amanda and she is infamous for doing something on that show.
1. Chappelle's Show  2. Family Guy  3. Futurama  4. Monk  5. Arrested Development  6. Two & a Half Men  7. Malcolm in the Middle  8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  9. Smallville  10. Chuck  
#34 | 1758 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 LOL I also am friends with the brother of a girl who was on Big Brother. Her name is Amanda and she is infamous for doing something on that show.
So I now have a friend that was on Six Feet Under and a friend of a friend of a friend who was on Big Brother.  I'm super famous now ... in an odd, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon kinda way.   



1. Family Guy  2. House  3. Grey's Anatomy  4. _____ 1  5. Desperate Housewives  6. Six Feet Under  7. 24  8. Smallville  9. _____ 2  10. _____ 3  
#35 | 1758 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
So I now have a friend that was on Six Feet Under and a friend of a friend of a friend who was on Big Brother.  I'm super famous now ... in an odd, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon kinda way.   



I got you all beat, I was background extra in an episode of COPS in Phoenix.
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#36 | 1758 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I got you all beat, I was background extra in an episode of COPS in Phoenix.
Wow......can I have your autograph??? 
1. CSI: Las Vegas  2. Law & Order: SVU  3. Cold Case  4. Without a Trace  5. NCIS  6. House  7. Boston Legal  8. Dexter  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#37 | 1758 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I got you all beat, I was background extra in an episode of COPS in Phoenix.
 Does that mean your neighbors were having a "Domestic Disturbance"?
1. Chappelle's Show  2. Family Guy  3. Futurama  4. Monk  5. Arrested Development  6. Two & a Half Men  7. Malcolm in the Middle  8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  9. Smallville  10. Chuck  
#38 | 1758 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 Does that mean your neighbors were having a "Domestic Disturbance"?
Basically more or less, It was when I was a teenager and I was semi-involved prior to the problem. I can't say how, because it violates the CoC I'll just say the whole thing went "up in smoke"
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#39 | 1758 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Wow......can I have your autograph??? 
Took the words right outta my mouth.  lol
1. Family Guy  2. House  3. Grey's Anatomy  4. _____ 1  5. Desperate Housewives  6. Six Feet Under  7. 24  8. Smallville  9. _____ 2  10. _____ 3  
#40 | 1758 days ago

I don't watch that much television to pick 10...

                                                                                                                                     

#41 | 1758 days ago

(Edited by hockey54)
alphabetically-Arrested Development, Bones, Cold Case, Malcolm in the Middle, The Office, Two and a Half Men. but my favorite(lasted 6 seasons) Corner Gas. woops forgot the Red Green Show!
#42 | 1758 days ago
I_GARDNER (+)

Others

1. Tripping the Rift
2. Robot Chicken
3. Moral Orel

American Dad would rate higher but, I hate the alien angle in it.
1. Two & a Half Men  2. Family Guy  3. King of the Hill  4. House  5. Smallville  6. _____ 1  7. _____ 2  8. Futurama  9. _____ 3  10. American Dad!  
#43 | 1758 days ago

(Edited by Harppi)
You would be surprised if you knew how many American shows they show on TV here up North.
1. House  2. 24  3. Prison Break  4. Two & a Half Men  5. Boston Legal  6. CSI: Las Vegas  7. Desperate Housewives  8. Cold Case  9. Without a Trace  10. Nip/Tuck  
#44 | 1758 days ago

Bring back "Mystery Science Theater 3000"!!!
1. _____ 1  2. The Office  3. Arrested Development  4. Big Bang Theory  5. Curb Your Enthusiasm  6. The Wire  7. Chappelle's Show  8. The Shield  9. Sopranos  10. Family Guy  
#45 | 1758 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

Ghost Whisperer is my "other"
1. Sopranos  2. 24  3. Lost  4. The Unit  5. Entourage  6. Six Feet Under  7. Two & a Half Men  8. Big Bang Theory  9. How I Met Your Mother  10. _____ 1  
#46 | 1758 days ago

If you get the Comedy Network where you live Scott they are on Saturday night. Check out their site on-line, they have a bunch of bloopers from the show. Now I gotta call the kids to add something onto my "wish list"!
#47 | 1757 days ago

 My others 1. Criminal Minds 2. Ghost Whisperer 3. Southland (This was a new Police drama that first aired last spring, and it was as good as NYPD Blue. At the last minute it was cancelled for some unknown reason, but TNT picked it up right away and will air season 2 in January.  Honerable mention  --- "Jericho" and "Supernatural" are outstanding.
1. House  2. Two & a Half Men  3. Heroes  4. _____ 1  5. _____ 2  6. _____ 3  7. Scrubs  8. Lost  9. Big Bang Theory  10. Numb3rs  
#48 | 1757 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Took the words right outta my mouth.  lol
Hey Kenne...you've got groupies!   
1. CSI: Las Vegas  2. Law & Order: SVU  3. Cold Case  4. Without a Trace  5. NCIS  6. House  7. Boston Legal  8. Dexter  9. _____ 1  10. _____ 2  
#49 | 1753 days ago

jldunc wrote:
This was tough to rank the others after my first two choices.  Arrested Development was the best written comedy of the the past 10+ years.  The subtlety of the jokes, the satire, the spoofs, the.....EVERYTHING!  Thanks Fox for ruining yet another comedy gem by putting it on at a horrible time and not pushing it on your network.  Who knows how many more Emmy's it could have won if they didn't give up on it after 2-ish seasons..  And West Wing, hands down the top drama of the decade.  Excellent writing again (except for a season or two in the middle after Sorkin got out of it).  West Wing was riveting television and the characters and actors made every episode extremely compelling television.  Thanks to Bravo, G4, and some other random networks for still carrying West Wing and Arrested Development!!  30 Rock has a chance to be historically great if it keeps up this run.  Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey are comedy gold!!
eow
#50 | 1753 days ago

Others:

The Closer
Law and Order
ER
1. Sopranos  2. House  3. CSI: Las Vegas  4. Law & Order: SVU  5. _____ 1  6. Prison Break  7. _____ 2  8. Gilmore Girls  9. Smallville  10. _____ 3  
#51 | 1750 days ago

Survivor set the standard for all reality shows.

1. 24  2. West Wing  3. Lost  4. Two & a Half Men  5. The Shield  6. Numb3rs  7. Sopranos  8. CSI: Las Vegas  9. Law & Order: SVU  10. _____ 1  
#52 | 1750 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

Not really, "The Real World" started in like 1992 on MTV.
#53 | 1749 days ago

Mr_Rogers wrote:
Not really, "The Real World" started in like 1992 on MTV.
what about COPS?
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#54 | 1746 days ago

#1 other is Battlestar Galactica.
#2 other is Rescue Me
 
Heroes made it on the strength of it's first season alone.

There are a number of OK shows but none that I really wanted to put in the top 10.  So I left it blank.
1. Lost  2. Family Guy  3. Arrested Development  4. _____ 1  5. _____ 2  6. The Office  7. Smallville  8. Curb Your Enthusiasm  9. Heroes  10. _____ 3  
#55 | 1746 days ago

I only went with shows I actually watched, stuff like 24 or Lost, even Arrested Development (sorry), I never saw an episode.
1. The Office  2. CSI: Las Vegas  3. Scrubs  4. House  5. Dexter  6. Sopranos  7. Chappelle's Show  8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  9. 30 Rock  10. Family Guy  
#56 | 1740 days ago

good poll
1. NCIS  2. Bones  3. Sopranos  4. House  5. Dexter  6. Monk  7. Law & Order: SVU  8. 24  9. Prison Break  10. Nip/Tuck  
#57 | 1740 days ago
TheGregg (+)

Dont really watch alot of tvthese days but when I do I just randomly went with what I watch with Heroes at the top, after all the Cheerleader is worth saving   my OTHER show on the list was King Of Queens 
1. Heroes  2. Dexter  3. Grey's Anatomy  4. _____ 1  5. Arrested Development  6. King of the Hill  7. Monk  8. House  9. NCIS  10. Bones  
#58 | 1740 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I got you all beat, I was background extra in an episode of COPS in Phoenix.
Does it count that I was on Merv Griffin's Crosswords? Would have won but I gambled too much at the end...
1. Two & a Half Men  2. Scrubs  3. NCIS  4. CSI: Las Vegas  5. House  6. Big Bang Theory  7. Boston Legal  8. Family Guy  9. Malcolm in the Middle  10. Monk  
#59 | 1740 days ago

arosenoti wrote:
Does it count that I was on Merv Griffin's Crosswords? Would have won but I gambled too much at the end...
You have us all beat then
1. Arrested Development  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm  3. Family Guy  4. Numb3rs  5. The Shield  6. Medium  7. Chappelle's Show  8. Smallville  9. House  10. The Unit  
#60 | 1739 days ago

I WANT CONFESS SOMETHING: I DONT LIKE THE SIMPSON, KING OF THE HILL, 30 ROCK , THE OFFICE
I LIKE CRIMINAL MINDS .-
I AM A   CRAZY OF THE TOMATO








Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
TV characters bracket
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, TV | 4 questions asked 04/30/13
144 opinions | 8 comments | Last by SOONERS1980
NIT Final 4
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, TV | 4 questions asked 04/15/13
88 opinions | 20 comments | Last by hotdog5054
TV Madness NIT
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, TV | 4 questions asked 04/13/13
120 opinions | 10 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Is Jack Bauer a Hero?
Asked by majikmanseven | Locker Room, TV | 1 questions asked 01/13/09
52 opinions | 32 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 21 comments | Last by Cali_Kat