Skip to Next Poll »
4
What are your Pet Peeves ???????
Could it be drivers that have a window full of crap staring at you as you are driving down the road..Empty ice trays put back in the freezer..... People that let the kids loose in a store,( running and knocking things over),so they can finish shopping....?Let me hear what you have to say about this......I guess you can tell what peeves me off..lolol
| Closed on 12/28/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Personal | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
21 Fans
Question
184.451. What are your Pet Peeves ???????

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#17 | 1788 days ago
18packabs (+)

(Edited by 18packabs)
1. People who waste Blinker Fluid by turning them on.
2. People who cut you off in traffic and don't wave to acknowledge they saw the BIRD you flipped them.
3. People who have the nerve to be in the middle of a sentence when I want to talk.
4. People who try to grab the check when you are out in a group.
5. People who call you back when they say I will call you back.
6. People who let it go to voicemail instead of answering their cell in front of you.
7. People who always have something nice to say.
  
63 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1788 days ago

I have a lot. I'll just share a couple ten:

1. public restrooms----LADIES, please make sure the seat cover goes down with your flush. Nothing worse than having to go and getting stuck with a stall that has drops or has the seat cover still on top.
2. People talking during the National Anthem -----STFU
3. People walking through my aisle in the middle of play (hockey). Even worse....people making me get up from my seat so they can pass by and their seat is in one section over.
4. Crusties/gummy goo  left on the ketchup bottle
5. Talking out loud to the characters in the movie theater. "They can't hear you, but I can...so STFU! "
6. People with no classroom experience speaking as if they know how to fix public education.
7. People who don't use their blinker before cutting into my lane.
8. Food stuck to homework folders or homework sheets. This grosses me out and you will be talked to. lol
9. Parents allowing their kids to draw on the church envelopes, missals, or anything else NOT THEIRS in church.
10. Self picture taking .... I don't get this phenomenon. lol
13  
#2 | 1788 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Well as everyone knows, I'm a bit nitpicky on spelling and grammar, but most especially the word Y'ALL. I am a native Southerner and feel it's a perfectly legitimate word, but only if spelled correctly: Y'ALL not YA'LL.  Yes, the placement of apostrophes do matter (I should know, I've lived with one in my last name all my life) as does other punctuation, especially commas. If you don't see why, read Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss. I'm also hung up on the fact most people can't use adverbs correctly, especially using "good" when they should use "well," but also when saying something like "He did it quick" instead of the correct "He did it quickly."

I also hate, hate, HATE people talking on their cell phones when they're at a store/restaurant/etc. checkout. I think that's so very rude. It's like you're not acknowledging that the person who's waiting on you (the cashier, etc.) is even another human being worthy of your attention for a few short moments. I think talking on your phone when you're in the company of others is rude in general. More generally, I think common courtesy is swiftly and sadly declining in this country.

I could go on... Not that I'm an angry person! 
42  
#3 | 1788 days ago

Everything can be boiled down into two words:  stupid people.
0  
#4 | 1788 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

kteacher wrote:
I have a lot. I'll just share a couple ten:

1. public restrooms----LADIES, please make sure the seat cover goes down with your flush. Nothing worse than having to go and getting stuck with a stall that has drops or has the seat cover still on top.
2. People talking during the National Anthem -----STFU
3. People walking through my aisle in the middle of play (hockey). Even worse....people making me get up from my seat so they can pass by and their seat is in one section over.
4. Crusties/gummy goo  left on the ketchup bottle
5. Talking out loud to the characters in the movie theater. "They can't hear you, but I can...so STFU! "
6. People with no classroom experience speaking as if they know how to fix public education.
7. People who don't use their blinker before cutting into my lane.
8. Food stuck to homework folders or homework sheets. This grosses me out and you will be talked to. lol
9. Parents allowing their kids to draw on the church envelopes, missals, or anything else NOT THEIRS in church.
10. Self picture taking .... I don't get this phenomenon. lol
I'm all with you here, especially #2, 5, 7, 8 (although I've been guilty of that in the other direction) and, of course, most especially of all #6!
42  
#5 | 1788 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Sure enough, actually, during the only hockey game I've attended yet this year, some stupid Detroit fan yelled out "AVALANCHE SUCK"-- during the National Anthem! And, worse yet, some Avs fan had to respond to him. Sigh.
42  
#6 | 1788 days ago

People texting while they are driving......Hate it! Leaving one cookie, chip, etc in the bag. "I didn't take the last one".
54  
#7 | 1788 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
Sure enough, actually, during the only hockey game I've attended yet this year, some stupid Detroit fan yelled out "AVALANCHE SUCK"-- during the National Anthem! And, worse yet, some Avs fan had to respond to him. Sigh.
I hate that! And don't get me started on how I feel about Dallas Stars fans shouting out "stars" when that part is sung during the anthem. RIDICULOUS!
13  
#8 | 1788 days ago

LMAO!
13  
#9 | 1788 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
jasonwrites wrote:
Well as everyone knows, I'm a bit nitpicky on spelling and grammar, but most especially the word Y'ALL. I am a native Southerner and feel it's a perfectly legitimate word, but only if spelled correctly: Y'ALL not YA'LL.  Yes, the placement of apostrophes do matter (I should know, I've lived with one in my last name all my life) as does other punctuation, especially commas. If you don't see why, read Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss. I'm also hung up on the fact most people can't use adverbs correctly, especially using "good" when they should use "well," but also when saying something like "He did it quick" instead of the correct "He did it quickly."

I also hate, hate, HATE people talking on their cell phones when they're at a store/restaurant/etc. checkout. I think that's so very rude. It's like you're not acknowledging that the person who's waiting on you (the cashier, etc.) is even another human being worthy of your attention for a few short moments. I think talking on your phone when you're in the company of others is rude in general. More generally, I think common courtesy is swiftly and sadly declining in this country.

I could go on... Not that I'm an angry person! 
AWESOME....you posted even more----I especially agree with you on the cell phone one.
13  
#10 | 1788 days ago
TheGregg (+)

Since I work in retail I see many STUPID and ANNOYING people  I wont rant too much on what I see but yes the parents who let their little brats run around the store and think its just so damn adorable   and oh how Id love to take a cell phone and just ram it down someones throat  lol

the person thats in front of me at the checkout counter at the market and they're just too cool to set  that divider thing down I get so tempted t take that thing and just whack them with it 
206  
#11 | 1788 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

kteacher wrote:
I hate that! And don't get me started on how I feel about Dallas Stars fans shouting out "stars" when that part is sung during the anthem. RIDICULOUS!
Well-- at Braves games they used to tack on that "-s" so the last line was "home of the Braves." I think they stopped that though.

At Rockies games, when they sing "God Bless America," there's always a little extra crowd roar for the line "...from the mountains..." I think that's deserved though.
42  
#12 | 1788 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

(Edited by Mr_Rogers)
1. People who talk at movie theaters...i dont even go anymore because of that
2. People who dont let you go ahead of them at the supermarket, even though you only have 2 items.
3. People that dont give you the "wave" when you let them into traffic!  
4. People who dont use thier blinkers, like they are too cool.
5. People that talk loudly on thier cell phones in pubic
6. If you call me, awswer the phone when i call you right back!
7. The Twlight phenomenon annoys the sht ouuta me...no one cares about quailty anmore.
8. PLASTIC rims that keep spinnin, on a 1988 Dodge Caravan...are you shittin me!!?
9.. If youre at a Giants/Redskins game...why are you wearing a Colts Jersey!!!?   

10. Pay attention at the stop light, green means GO!!, I have a horn and i will use it.
11. Its not "loose"   its  '"lose"     How hard is it to spell a four letter word?
#13 | 1788 days ago

Not using the blinker f***ing drives me! I swear to god the province next to me(AB) has never heard of one! That`s when my middle finger comes into play.
#14 | 1788 days ago

When sitting at a traffic light.....car in front of me gets green and sits there....I have 2 questions/comments for them....1. It doesn't get any GREENER than that!!! 2. Is there a particular SHADE of green u r waiting for???
69  
#15 | 1788 days ago

Mr_Rogers wrote:
1. People who talk at movie theaters...i dont even go anymore because of that
2. People who dont let you go ahead of them at the supermarket, even though you only have 2 items.
3. People that dont give you the "wave" when you let them into traffic!  
4. People who dont use thier blinkers, like they are too cool.
5. People that talk loudly on thier cell phones in pubic
6. If you call me, awswer the phone when i call you right back!
7. The Twlight phenomenon annoys the sht ouuta me...no one cares about quailty anmore.
8. PLASTIC rims that keep spinnin, on a 1988 Dodge Caravan...are you shittin me!!?
9.. If youre at a Giants/Redskins game...why are you wearing a Colts Jersey!!!?   

10. Pay attention at the stop light, green means GO!!, I have a horn and i will use it.
11. Its not "loose"   its  '"lose"     How hard is it to spell a four letter word?
Yeah....what's up with people not giving me a gosh darn wave of thanks after I graciously allowed them to go in front of me.
13  
#16 | 1788 days ago

1. People that don't use their blinkers.
2. When someone online types the word "Yeppers" would you really say that in a conversation with someone?
3. When someone drinks my last beer.
4. When I text someone and they don't respond in a reasonable time.
5. Dirty dishes in the sink when the diswasher is empty.
75  
#17 | 1788 days ago
18packabs (+)

(Edited by 18packabs)
1. People who waste Blinker Fluid by turning them on.
2. People who cut you off in traffic and don't wave to acknowledge they saw the BIRD you flipped them.
3. People who have the nerve to be in the middle of a sentence when I want to talk.
4. People who try to grab the check when you are out in a group.
5. People who call you back when they say I will call you back.
6. People who let it go to voicemail instead of answering their cell in front of you.
7. People who always have something nice to say.
#18 | 1788 days ago

inconsiderable cashiers who go beyound the scope of the sale, when my wife gave birth to our first son,she needed some pads(yes i said it ) well i went to the local kmart and picked up what i needed and the girl at the register make the stupid comment if those were for me,,,and laughed...well i walked to the managers office and explain what i had just been put thru and the girl was fired on the spot,trying to say it was a mistake on her part,you control what comes out of your mouth once you say something you own it...........that is my biggest petpeeve/////////
#19 | 1788 days ago

icfeet wrote:
When sitting at a traffic light.....car in front of me gets green and sits there....I have 2 questions/comments for them....1. It doesn't get any GREENER than that!!! 2. Is there a particular SHADE of green u r waiting for???
What about the guys that try to anticipate the light changing too soon and stutter start at the green? I hate that, just wait for the green! It aint gonna change faster with you tapping your brakes!
#20 | 1788 days ago

Bad drivers
#21 | 1788 days ago
vindog (+)

1:  Put your damn grocery carts in the cart return for Christs sake! It's only a few steps from from your car you lazy ba%^ard! And I don't want it rolling into my truck and causing a scratch or dent! Here's a suggestion for you, MORE WALKING AND EXERCISING and less donuts and cheeseburgers! My health insurance rates are skyrocketing because of your obese laziness!     2: Shut your kids up (teach them some damn RESPECT)  and start keeping control of them in the stores!  3: More quality time with your kids and LESS X-BOX!  Jesus Christ the kids these days are so obese (must take after their parents) and lazy  no wonder WHY my Health Care costs are skyrocketing!
77  
#22 | 1788 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
1. People that don't use their blinkers.
2. When someone online types the word "Yeppers" would you really say that in a conversation with someone?
3. When someone drinks my last beer.
4. When I text someone and they don't respond in a reasonable time.
5. Dirty dishes in the sink when the diswasher is empty.
Is this a great post by Kat? "Yepper's"
69  
#23 | 1788 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Is this a great post by Kat? "Yepper's"
lol your so wrong
69  
#24 | 1788 days ago

vindog wrote:
1:  Put your damn grocery carts in the cart return for Christs sake! It's only a few steps from from your car you lazy ba%^ard! And I don't want it rolling into my truck and causing a scratch or dent! Here's a suggestion for you, MORE WALKING AND EXERCISING and less donuts and cheeseburgers! My health insurance rates are skyrocketing because of your obese laziness!     2: Shut your kids up (teach them some damn RESPECT)  and start keeping control of them in the stores!  3: More quality time with your kids and LESS X-BOX!  Jesus Christ the kids these days are so obese (must take after their parents) and lazy  no wonder WHY my Health Care costs are skyrocketing!
LOL...I love it!
13  
#25 | 1788 days ago

I have a phone book sized laundry list of them.
514  
#26 | 1788 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I have a phone book sized laundry list of them.
hmmmmmm....that sounds impressive, but I bet you mine is larger than yours. lol
13  
#27 | 1788 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Is this a great post by Kat? "Yepper's"
That is sooo wrong. You will pay for that... 
75  
#28 | 1788 days ago

Psssshhhhhh! I'm a teacher. I already know the measurement of mine.
13  
#29 | 1788 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Psssshhhhhh! I'm a teacher. I already know the measurement of mine.
#30 | 1788 days ago

Did anybody else read the title as Pet Perves, or am I alone on this?
#31 | 1788 days ago

Dubs wrote:
Disrespect and rudeness to Elderly and Children .. #1 PP
#32 | 1788 days ago

Most of  you have covered a lot of mine.

Lately, I get SO annoyed when something I've liked forever is becoming the new "big thing".  Such as loving a song on a newer album, and then it's released as a single a few months later and NOW everyone loves it.  Dammit, that's MY favorite song ... you can't have it! 
I also hate when parents don't actually parent.  Like when I see small children running amok in a store.  Where ARE your parents?  My mother was on me like no other when I was a kid.  And if I acted out, she'd grab my upper arm and squeeze it so tight, while whispering in my ear (because she didn't want to cause a scene in public ... take note here, too, new-age "parents") "you do that again I'll break your damn arm".    And she was holding my arm so tight, I believed it!  You better believe I didn't run through the aisle again. 

Done.  For now. 
#33 | 1788 days ago

kyleemerritt wrote:
Disrespect and rudeness to Elderly and Children .. #1 PP
        
#34 | 1788 days ago
Dooney (+)

kyleemerritt wrote:
Disrespect and rudeness to Elderly and Children .. #1 PP
Bad drivers! People who don't use their damn turn signals!!
#35 | 1788 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Says the man with "Small" in his name.

42  
#36 | 1788 days ago

Oh, here's another....people not excepting they made a mistake or were wrong......Noone knows everything and when some ppl are proven wrong they don't except it; instead try wrangling out of it.
54  
#37 | 1788 days ago
Dooney (+)

 People who use BAD grammar online! 
#38 | 1788 days ago
18packabs (+)

mnstar1959 wrote:
Oh, here's another....people not excepting they made a mistake or were wrong......Noone knows everything and when some ppl are proven wrong they don't except it; instead try wrangling out of it.
like accepting???
#39 | 1788 days ago

rogercarver1960 wrote:
Everything can be boiled down into two words:  stupid people.
Love it!!    That is MY Biggest PET PEEVE!! I LOATHE STUPID PEOPLE!!
 
69  
#40 | 1788 days ago
18packabs (+)

LMAO!!!!
#41 | 1788 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

kteacher wrote:
LOL...I love it!
AMEN... I agree with you one hundred percent.. My other pet peeve is people who think they KNOW EVERYTHING. I am going to stop here because the text box is not big enough..  
#42 | 1788 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
Well as everyone knows, I'm a bit nitpicky on spelling and grammar, but most especially the word Y'ALL. I am a native Southerner and feel it's a perfectly legitimate word, but only if spelled correctly: Y'ALL not YA'LL.  Yes, the placement of apostrophes do matter (I should know, I've lived with one in my last name all my life) as does other punctuation, especially commas. If you don't see why, read Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss. I'm also hung up on the fact most people can't use adverbs correctly, especially using "good" when they should use "well," but also when saying something like "He did it quick" instead of the correct "He did it quickly."

I also hate, hate, HATE people talking on their cell phones when they're at a store/restaurant/etc. checkout. I think that's so very rude. It's like you're not acknowledging that the person who's waiting on you (the cashier, etc.) is even another human being worthy of your attention for a few short moments. I think talking on your phone when you're in the company of others is rude in general. More generally, I think common courtesy is swiftly and sadly declining in this country.

I could go on... Not that I'm an angry person! 
Jason, I know how you feel.. People think Texans have their own language.. I suppose we do, but we know what they mean.. Like Fixin' to.....Know what I mean? 
#43 | 1788 days ago

Oh boy did you pick the right day for this.
1: Old women digging in thier overnight bags for correct change.
2: People you barely know wanting to hug.
3:Children being allowed to order thier own food in restaurants.
4: Cardinal fans
5: People disrespecting the President.
6: People driving and texting.
7:  Gum smackers.
8: People driving 10 miles under the speed limit.
9: Calling it pasta when its spaghetti for christs sake.
10:Being in a check out line and the customer on the phone is more important than I am.
and last but not least. Cheap tippers!!!
 

 


 

8  
#44 | 1788 days ago

marytrammell31 wrote:
AMEN... I agree with you one hundred percent.. My other pet peeve is people who think they KNOW EVERYTHING. I am going to stop here because the text box is not big enough..  
see, Mary...I DO know everything...I NEVER made a mistake...I thought I did once...but I was WRONG!!! 
69  
#45 | 1788 days ago
vindog (+)

Oops i forgot three more:  1: People who use the word "POP" when asking for a soda! WTF is a POP? I'll give you a damn POP!  2: People who talk on their cell phones while driving!  STFU and DRIVE people!  and 3: People who think that Olive Garden is an Italian Resturant when referring to "going out" for Italian! It is the farthest from real Italian food than you can get without eating Chef Boyardee!
77  
#46 | 1788 days ago

18packabs wrote:
like accepting???
my bad...
54  
#47 | 1788 days ago

(Edited by ChargerJim)
1. People who refer to themselves in the third person. Jim hates this.
2. "Air Quotes"
3. Using social networking sites or texting as YOUR ONLY FORM OF COMMUNICATION!!! How come we've stopped actually TALKING to each other? We have phones and yet we hardly ever use them to talk with each other.
4. People who think it's clever to say "See ya next year" on New Year's Eve.
5. Morons who continue pushing an elevator button that is already lit.
6. People who leave their turn signals on for miles. It's like a sign to the whole world "Blink Blink, I'm Stupid as Hell!"
7. Obnoxious fans at games who ruin the experience for all those around them. Not enough blood in their alcohol stream, I suppose.
8. Getting a pizza that hasn't been thoroughly sliced all the way through so when you grab a slice, half the cheese and toppings slide right off.
9. Scam artists. Get a life, you losers
10. It's spelled "PROBABLY", not "PROLLY"
11. People who ask me "How come you're not married yet?" or "How come you don't have any kids yet?" I'm sure that those of you who ARE married and have kids that ask single people that question have the best of intentions, but you really have no idea just how insulting that question is. Believe me, I really have to bite my tongue when someone asks me that because I'm pretty sure that if I gave the answer I would like to give when asked that question, it would be very unpleasant.
#48 | 1788 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
That is sooo wrong. You will pay for that... 
I'm looking forward to it.
69  
#49 | 1788 days ago
18packabs (+)

mnstar1959 wrote:
my bad...
LOL, no prob dude, you are still the MAN.....
#50 | 1788 days ago

mnstar1959 wrote:
my bad...
Hopefully, I learned something but don't count on it...lol
54  
#51 | 1788 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

(Edited by marytrammell31)
icfeet wrote:
see, Mary...I DO know everything...I NEVER made a mistake...I thought I did once...but I was WRONG!!! 
I hate to tell you this Kurt, but YOU ARE A MISTAKE.. LOL... These comments are hilarious.   Does not take much to amuse me does it?
#52 | 1788 days ago
kammi42 (+)

People who think their lives are the most important ones being lived.
#53 | 1788 days ago

ChargerJim wrote:
1. People who refer to themselves in the third person. Jim hates this.
2. "Air Quotes"
3. Using social networking sites or texting as YOUR ONLY FORM OF COMMUNICATION!!! How come we've stopped actually TALKING to each other? We have phones and yet we hardly ever use them to talk with each other.
4. People who think it's clever to say "See ya next year" on New Year's Eve.
5. Morons who continue pushing an elevator button that is already lit.
6. People who leave their turn signals on for miles. It's like a sign to the whole world "Blink Blink, I'm Stupid as Hell!"
7. Obnoxious fans at games who ruin the experience for all those around them. Not enough blood in their alcohol stream, I suppose.
8. Getting a pizza that hasn't been thoroughly sliced all the way through so when you grab a slice, half the cheese and toppings slide right off.
9. Scam artists. Get a life, you losers
10. It's spelled "PROBABLY", not "PROLLY"
11. People who ask me "How come you're not married yet?" or "How come you don't have any kids yet?" I'm sure that those of you who ARE married and have kids that ask single people that question have the best of intentions, but you really have no idea just how insulting that question is. Believe me, I really have to bite my tongue when someone asks me that because I'm pretty sure that if I gave the answer I would like to give when asked that question, it would be very unpleasant.
13  
#54 | 1788 days ago

People talking on a cell phone and driving. Pay attention!
#55 | 1788 days ago

I just experienced one of mine--- I had to take the Browns to the Super Bowl and I look over and whoever was there before me decided to leave one square of t.p on the roll. How difficult is it to replace that DAMN ROLL when your done!!!!!!!!
69  
#56 | 1788 days ago

11. Parents in public saying please stop it, I am going to count to 3.
10. People who are arrogant.
 9. People who take others for granted always.
 8. Traffic lights that only let 3 cars through at a time in the middle of rush hour.
 7. Fair weather fishermen.
 6. Cell phones in cars.
 5. Policemen who think they are above the law.
 4. Men and woman who cheat on their spouses.
 3. Athletes who have to do drugs, and get into the spotlight (reason for the kids who adore and idolize them) 
 2. Parents that abuse their kids.
 1. Dead beat parents, who take no responsibility for their kids.
0  
#57 | 1787 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
Well as everyone knows, I'm a bit nitpicky on spelling and grammar, but most especially the word Y'ALL. I am a native Southerner and feel it's a perfectly legitimate word, but only if spelled correctly: Y'ALL not YA'LL.  Yes, the placement of apostrophes do matter (I should know, I've lived with one in my last name all my life) as does other punctuation, especially commas. If you don't see why, read Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss. I'm also hung up on the fact most people can't use adverbs correctly, especially using "good" when they should use "well," but also when saying something like "He did it quick" instead of the correct "He did it quickly."

I also hate, hate, HATE people talking on their cell phones when they're at a store/restaurant/etc. checkout. I think that's so very rude. It's like you're not acknowledging that the person who's waiting on you (the cashier, etc.) is even another human being worthy of your attention for a few short moments. I think talking on your phone when you're in the company of others is rude in general. More generally, I think common courtesy is swiftly and sadly declining in this country.

I could go on... Not that I'm an angry person! 
"If you don't see why, read Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss." 

Good book. 
#58 | 1787 days ago

People who pop their chewing gum.  People who grit their teeth.   People who pop their knuckles.  People who look down their nose at  others.
11  
#59 | 1787 days ago

vindog wrote:
Oops i forgot three more:  1: People who use the word "POP" when asking for a soda! WTF is a POP? I'll give you a damn POP!  2: People who talk on their cell phones while driving!  STFU and DRIVE people!  and 3: People who think that Olive Garden is an Italian Resturant when referring to "going out" for Italian! It is the farthest from real Italian food than you can get without eating Chef Boyardee!
But Olive Garden is still delicious.   
And there IS worse ... *ahem* Pizza Hut pasta, anyone? 
#60 | 1787 days ago
18packabs (+)

(Edited by 18packabs)
1. bartenders who ask me if I want another beer....HELLO
2. people who work at a place like SUBWAY and ask if I want a foot long or 6 inch sub? I am 280 what do you think
3. women who say would you like my number? I prefer something else but your number will do.
4. people who say they love somebody and hop in Bed with someone else
5. people who say they Love someone and abuse them, whether it be mental, physical, or verbal
6. people who own Pets and don't take care of them
7. Lazy people
8. Liars
9. Chronic Complainers
10. Whiners
#61 | 1787 days ago
Dooney (+)

 Holiday crowds annoy the crap outta me!!!!
#62 | 1783 days ago

I ALWAYS USE CRUISE CONTROL WHEN DRIVING, AND WHEN YOU START TO PASS THE THE CAR/TRUCK THEY SPEED UP. THEY DRIVE 60 MPH IN THE 75 MPH ZONE UNTIL YOUR READY TO PASS THEM/ NEXT THING THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOW DRIVING OFF THE SIDE OF THE HI WAY IN THE WEEDS, AND NOT U CLUE WHY ?     
#63 | 949 days ago

Yeah...it's resurrection worthy....
69  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
What would you do?
Asked by Wizard31508 | Locker Room, Personal | 1 questions asked 12/12/12
12 opinions | 14 comments | Last by icfeet
Mating Season
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Personal | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 29 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 10/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
7 opinions | 14 comments | Last by Jess
F/E 10/19-20
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 23 comments | Last by kteacher
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 29 comments | Last by woody050681